PDA

View Full Version : Don't say Faggot! MMMKKKKAAYYYY

Rideous
09-14-2014, 06:30 PM
So if you dare say the word faggot on red when you play....watch out! Aussie the gm will ENFORCE suspending your account for 24 hours!

:eek:

God know's nothing worse is said!

That is all....

Nirgon
09-14-2014, 06:47 PM
Good hope you learn your lesson about dumping verbal toxic waste in global channels

JayN
09-14-2014, 07:02 PM
pras aussie

Aussie sux

watbab
09-14-2014, 07:07 PM
I reported you.

Eslade
09-14-2014, 07:09 PM
What kind of faggot says faggot in game?

Derubael
09-14-2014, 07:58 PM
We all suspend for this.

Pras Aussie for doing what he's supposed to do.

quido
09-14-2014, 08:02 PM
Aversion to the term "faggot" is such an antiquated and silly concept. Before it was a slur for homosexuals, it was a general insult. 95% of its use at this point involves the general insult meaning as opposed to the homophobic slur.

There was a time when the word "swell" was a curse and the word "idiot" was a clinical term. These things change. The use of the word "faggot" has changed considerably and recent years but still overly-defensive retards insist on clinging to the formerly hateful connotation.

If enough retarded people decide that some random word is now a slur for homosexuals, are none of us ever allowed to use it again? Obviously

Drakaris
09-14-2014, 08:04 PM
How hard is it for you to not call someone a f@gg0t on an open forum?

Respect the rules, enjoy the game.

Swish
09-14-2014, 08:07 PM
replace faggot with maggot, but mean faggot...

prison code established

quido
09-14-2014, 08:07 PM
It shouldn't be a rule. Anything that involves continually selective enforcement shouldn't be a rule in the first place.

Swish
09-14-2014, 08:09 PM
ps - http://media.giphy.com/media/n02dH2yBWJ6QU/giphy.gif

Azure
09-14-2014, 10:34 PM
just call them death sticks instead, everyone will know what your talking about...

Heyitsme
09-14-2014, 11:07 PM
Aversion to the term "faggot" is such an antiquated and silly concept. Before it was a slur for homosexuals, it was a general insult. 95% of its use at this point involves the general insult meaning as opposed to the homophobic slur.

There was a time when the word "swell" was a curse and the word "idiot" was a clinical term. These things change. The use of the word "faggot" has changed considerably and recent years but still overly-defensive retards insist on clinging to the formerly hateful connotation.

If enough retarded people decide that some random word is now a slur for homosexuals, are none of us ever allowed to use it again? Obviously

Yeah its a strange coincidence the worst aspects of the box use this word almost uniformingly.

quido
09-15-2014, 12:17 AM
People who use it at every turn are stupid. Such a beautiful word should be used sparingly to preserve its effect. I see it in the same category as cunt. You better be really prepared to insult somebody if you use it, even if it isn't directed at them.

Why some insults are considered the worst of the worst and some aren't, I don't know. It's not a word that truly offends a person, it's what they mean. What makes cunt worse than pussy, pussy worse than gullyhole? What makes faggot (when used in this context) worse than fudgepacker, fudgepacker worse than Nancy? They're describing the same things, effectively; the level of offense should be the same.

I wish I could get an honest poll of how many people actually think of homosexuals when using the word faggot. I guarantee you almost nobody does. For most people it is completely detached. Yes, I know that some backwards people use the word in genuine hate, but this faction hijacked a choice word from us without permission. We need to reclaim it. For most people, being a faggot has nothing to do with orientation. According to wikipedia, the word faggot has been used in the English language since the late 16th century, and it has undergone numerous transformations in accepted meaning. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot_(slang)

It's sort of like the word queer. At this point, queer is such an old and antiquated term that I hear the word used more in its original context than I do as a slur. The reason faggot doesn't gain this re-acceptance is because its original context is offensive too, just in a different right.

Bardalicious
09-15-2014, 12:57 AM
Jeremy is too damn cute when he tries so hard to sound intelligent over the internet.

quido
09-15-2014, 01:03 AM
You should try it sometime, faggot.

Azure
09-15-2014, 09:33 AM
call them derudites and sirkinites

LostCause
09-15-2014, 10:22 AM

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOTS.

officerdan83
09-16-2014, 09:04 AM
So if you dare say the word faggot on red when you play....watch out! Aussie the gm will ENFORCE suspending your account for 24 hours!

:eek:

God know's nothing worse is said!

That is all....

What a faggot

Tassador
09-16-2014, 10:58 AM
Just keep it in RnF so those droves of players don't get turned off and not come lol