PDA

View Full Version : how long before server pops dips to <80

bigeasy
09-13-2014, 04:14 PM
once the initial surge of azrael players who have been griefed into almost an end of a expansion cycle for best in slot loot,, they will go back to being offline all the time instead of just not on with exception of raid day if you gave them all truth serum they would say they don't have the nilly neckbeards and was always a big reason for that #2 slot

most are trashy personalities and uninviting to any new player,, no matter how many boxes lite and crew keep on char select the player online number is fact

soon they will be sending out batphones to tell people to logon to char select to inflate the pop as they are not to pretend nihilum banning has only helped the server

dark days be coming

Colgate
09-13-2014, 04:23 PM
go away faggot

Stalos_
09-13-2014, 04:28 PM
if we hit 40 tomorrow. I will be playing the drums for the opposition. fuck that.

SamwiseRed
09-13-2014, 04:44 PM
tldr

not enough commas

Slathar
09-13-2014, 04:54 PM
once the initial surge of azrael players who have been griefed into almost an end of a expansion cycle for best in slot loot,, they will go back to being offline all the time instead of just not on with exception of raid day if you gave them all truth serum they would say they don't have the nilly neckbeards and was always a big reason for that #2 slot

most are trashy personalities and uninviting to any new player,, no matter how many boxes lite and crew keep on char select the player online number is fact

soon they will be sending out batphones to tell people to logon to char select to inflate the pop as they are not to pretend nihilum banning has only helped the server

dark days be coming

If you read this with your nose plugged while breathing heavily through your mouth then you will get the full Filthed experience because that's exactly how he sounds.

Terrible player, too. Bye bye angel tits.

Stalos_
09-13-2014, 05:01 PM
If you've heard Slathar's voice in TS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a0kNAGIqE8

Concave
09-13-2014, 10:11 PM
Not from Azrael. Nor from Holocaust, though I'm with them now.

Enjoying the server. Played a year or two ago, playing now. PnP helped a lot. Nihilum being banned help. Still a bit frustrating to fight a bunch of people with way better gear than me, but that's an intrinsic bit of EQ.

Dunno that that's representative. Given the low and generally angry/childish server pop, I think only the GMs even have the power to conduct really meaningful surveys.

Heyitsme
09-13-2014, 10:27 PM
I dont know, i had that vision of the server recently, and although it certainly has these elements, im fucking around with lowbies and most people i meet are new and nice, so theres the potential to wash away to more toxic elements if enough new blood join the server to make it viable to have non-toxic guilds.

Heyitsme
09-13-2014, 10:28 PM
The more toxic elements yea

Even Colgate can be allrite when he puts some effort in lol, the real truely toxics are a minority im guessing

Bazia
09-13-2014, 10:39 PM
Over 200 earlier tonight

http://www.datfeel.com/drupal/sites/default/files/Feel%20with%20it.gif

Eslade
09-13-2014, 10:42 PM

dark days be coming

You sound bitter and uninformed. I'm guessing your warm body status is no longer needed for a raiding guild and now you're venting on azrael.

Buhbuh
09-14-2014, 06:15 AM
I never did figure out who bigeasy was in Nihilum. I thought he was Biggy for the longest time until I saw him siding with Nihi on the forums.

quido
09-14-2014, 06:29 AM
Who are you?

Drakaris
09-14-2014, 05:09 PM
I don't know who he is but the stats this weekend are lower than last weekend in terms of server pop. There is an indication that things aren't going in the right direction with nilly gone.

Farzo
09-14-2014, 06:01 PM
164 on at prime time....server thriving
...not.

=D

Not Salem
09-14-2014, 06:17 PM
mad warm body

Nirgon
09-14-2014, 06:22 PM
Filthed we got along so famously

I helped you and Avon up

Why'd you have to get the brain rot dawg?

Repent!

Bazia
09-14-2014, 06:24 PM
was over 200 yesterday

shits fine

Farzo
09-14-2014, 06:40 PM
Yah server goog.

Enjoying it still.

Slathar
09-14-2014, 06:40 PM
My guild was banned for breaking the rules. I am angry that I can't do what Azrael is doing and I am crying. I'm a terrible player who cries about everything. I have an IQ of 23.

Pitborn
09-14-2014, 06:43 PM
There is an indication that things aren't going in the right direction with nilly gone.

Are you fucking serious?

Bazia
09-14-2014, 06:53 PM
I don't know who he is but the stats this weekend are lower than last weekend in terms of server pop. There is an indication that things aren't going in the right direction with nilly gone.

http://i.imgur.com/rzmc745.jpg

Gaffin 7.0
09-14-2014, 07:34 PM
server is 100x's better just not high of pop cuz not 60 nilly on to raid

Drakaris
09-14-2014, 07:54 PM
I see lite has bat phoned you guys for forum support. You are all terrible players and I've been shitting on all u guys 1v1. When your poster boy Salem plugs/runs from me consistently, you know you are all a bunch of zergling nihilum wannabes.

Azrael on top has statistically never been healthy for the server pop.

Slathar
09-14-2014, 07:56 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Farzo
09-14-2014, 08:05 PM
Some give Slather his autism pills please.

Drakaris
09-14-2014, 08:05 PM
How much DKP Lite giving you Slathar? Being the pixel whore you are, flip flopping between Nihilum and Azrael for pixels, I am not surprised to see you sucking Lite's nut.

Colgate
09-14-2014, 08:17 PM
i don't recall a time during which slathar was ever in nihilum

Bazia
09-14-2014, 08:25 PM
Drakar going through pixel withdrawals bad

Shitty groupable Chardok loot isn't cutting it anymore

Not Salem
09-14-2014, 08:29 PM
last time I seen Drakar in zone while I was on Beastagor.. fought him in quiet 1v2 where quiet died and drakar plugged

Slathar
09-14-2014, 08:31 PM
How much DKP Lite giving you Slathar? Being the pixel whore you are, flip flopping between Nihilum and Azrael for pixels, I am not surprised to see you sucking Lite's nut.

I've never applied to Nihilum let alone been guilded in Nihilum. You are delusional, but your non-stop tears on the forum are amusing.

Drakaris
09-14-2014, 08:40 PM
last time I seen Drakar in zone while I was on Beastagor.. fought him in quiet 1v2 where quiet died and drakar plugged

Someone just a tad dyslexic, I'm just gonna let ur wizard pal free cast nukes and focus the tanky SK?

You are terrible dude, I've even fought you pure melee vs pure melee and you resorted to an oor druid healer after I outjousted your sorry ass.

Drakaris
09-14-2014, 08:46 PM
Someone just a tad dyslexic, I'm just gonna let ur wizard pal free cast nukes and focus the tanky SK?

You are terrible dude, I've even fought you pure melee vs pure melee and you resorted to an oor druid healer after I outjousted your sorry ass.

Sorry need to clarify;
#1, I believe also trypp or barcode was in that fight, I love how you exaggerate things. Quiet shouldn't have died to you, if it was cyborella I'm sure the outcome would be you and that wizard both plugging/dead.

#2, non-epic level 58 monk was owning Salem in LS 1v1, before he got his oor druid friend sowing, DSing and healing him. Salem is a terrible opportunist, very little skill, all circumstance and I've owned his ass in every equally prepared 1v1 fight. I even made him zone my trucidation with Drakar like a pussy while at 20% mana and health soloing a froglok king in front of his rogue.

Bazia
09-14-2014, 08:55 PM
Drakar is an excellent player

Review his T-Staff'd insanely geared MNK's profile for evidence

http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Assault

Drakaris
09-14-2014, 09:01 PM
Sorry need to clarify;
#1, I believe also trypp or barcode was in that fight, I love how you exaggerate things. Quiet shouldn't have died to you, if it was cyborella I'm sure the outcome would be you and that wizard both plugging/dead.

#2, non-epic level 58 monk was owning Salem in LS 1v1, before he got his oor druid friend sowing, DSing and healing him. Salem is a terrible opportunist, very little skill, all circumstance and I've owned his ass in every equally prepared 1v1 fight. I even made him zone my trucidation with Drakar like a pussy while at 20% mana and health soloing a froglok king in front of his rogue.

And because I'm rustled at how Salem thinks that fights from 2+ months ago counts, let me detail the past 5 fights:

1) Kaesora; Salem vs Skar - Salem plugs at 35% with full raid buffs, Skar at 89% with self buffs and HT on bar.

2) Lguk; Salem vs Drakar - Drakar hunts him down instead of waiting for him to come to king, hit him with a deflux, Salem runs into mobs like a retard and beelines to zone out.

3) Lguk; Salem vs Drakar - Drakar engaged to froglok king and low on mana/health with pve spells on bar. Deflux is cast a couple times but is extremely low mana, begins casting trucidation and salem zones out.

4) Lguk; Salem vs Drakar - Drakar is awaiting for him in king spawn, Salem tries to attack and is smashed down to 25%, zoning a trucidation. Drakar is at over 60%.

5) Lavastorm; Salem vs Assault (level 58 un-epic PvE oriented monk) - Salem is outjousted and owned, resorting in calling in an oor druid healer to sow, DS and heal, I get an oor healer in response, so he calls in oor rogues to kill my oor healer.

Can you please comment Salem?

Drakaris
09-14-2014, 09:08 PM
Drakar is an excellent player

Review his T-Staff'd insanely geared MNK's profile for evidence

http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Assault

PvE toon, easy to kill a monk with no MR gear.

Lets look at my other profiles:
http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Drakar
http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Skar

4 kill streak on a Necro and 3 kill streak on my SK, considering I don't go out of my way to pvp like Salem does, I think the stats speak for themselves.

Slathar
09-14-2014, 09:08 PM
And because I'm rustled at how Salem thinks that fights from 2+ months ago counts, let me detail the past 5 fights:

1) Kaesora; Salem vs Skar - Salem plugs at 35% with full raid buffs, Skar at 89% with self buffs and HT on bar.

2) Lguk; Salem vs Drakar - Drakar hunts him down instead of waiting for him to come to king, hit him with a deflux, Salem runs into mobs like a retard and beelines to zone out.

3) Lguk; Salem vs Drakar - Drakar engaged to froglok king and low on mana/health with pve spells on bar. Deflux is cast a couple times but is extremely low mana, begins casting trucidation and salem zones out.

4) Lguk; Salem vs Drakar - Drakar is awaiting for him in king spawn, Salem tries to attack and is smashed down to 25%, zoning a trucidation. Drakar is at over 60%.

5) Lavastorm; Salem vs Assault (level 58 un-epic PvE oriented monk) - Salem is outjousted and owned, resorting in calling in an oor druid healer to sow, DS and heal, I get an oor healer in response, so he calls in oor rogues to kill my oor healer.

Can you please comment Salem?

To summarize the idiocy above, he has never killed Salem. However, Salem has killed him multiple times.

Not_Kazowi
09-14-2014, 09:10 PM
nerds raging on nerds raging on nerds

inb4 mad

Drakaris
09-14-2014, 09:10 PM
To summarize the idiocy above, he has never killed Salem. However, Salem has killed him multiple times.

Salem never fights me far from a zoneline or a raid force, it's only a matter of time.

heartbrand
09-14-2014, 09:12 PM
nerds raging on nerds raging on nerds

inb4 mad

Not Salem
09-14-2014, 09:32 PM
have killed drakar multiple times on all of his characters on all of my characters, 0 deaths to any of his

Drakaris
09-14-2014, 09:39 PM
have killed drakar multiple times on all of his characters on all of my characters, 0 deaths to any of his

I'm playing from a 280 ms cable connection in the past month instead of a 400-600 ms ADSL/Tethered connection and I've only seen you run like a little bitch when I outjoust your sorry ass.

It's ok, one day I will catch you far enough from a zone-line and alone, then you will be out of your excuses.

I tarnished your mentors 9-0 kill streak:
http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Chewie

You are next.

Mac Drettj
09-14-2014, 09:41 PM
Smh

Azure
09-14-2014, 10:32 PM
sooon

Not Salem
09-14-2014, 11:09 PM
yeah lol, one day!

Drakaris
09-14-2014, 11:19 PM
yeah lol, one day!

Sooner than you think, when you have full raid buffs, blow a heal pot and still plug against a self buffed opponent, you know your days are numbered.

Stalos_
09-15-2014, 06:19 AM
Lord Jesus, have mercy upon Drakaris and his unquenchable thirst for Salem's majestic Ebon mace. May his mouth cease to froth and turn from the ways of whiny homosexuality. Amen.

LulzSect
09-15-2014, 07:36 AM
You think a guy with the forum handle Drakaris would be a cool GoT pal instead if a raging crybaby ultrafaggot.

For shame.

Pikrib
09-15-2014, 08:17 AM

164 on at prime time....server thriving
...not.

=D

What you ignorant Aussies don't seem to realize is that we have now started the American football season. The population on Sunday (Monday and Thursday night also) will be lower. Maybe if you had some American friends instead of being prison colony detritus you would know this.

FYI If you stop acting like a spoiled idiot and posting stupid shit on the forums i'm sure even you could make a American friend Drakaris.

Sektor
09-15-2014, 08:19 AM
What you ignorant Aussies don't seem to realize is that we have now started the American football season. The population on Sunday (Monday and Thursday night also) will be lower. Maybe if you had some American friends instead of being prison colony detritus you would know this.

FYI If you stop acting like a spoiled idiot and posting stupid shit on the forums i'm sure even you could make a American friend Drakaris.

This. eagles tonight

Farzo
09-15-2014, 08:41 AM

ahah who the fuck wants American friends you country is broke and going down the tubes.

come to the Aussieland and enjoy life and earn an average wage of greater the 7 dollars an hour ahahahahahahahaha

Drakaris
09-15-2014, 08:42 AM
Cool, all the Azrael bat phones are out, it's a raid on the P1999 forums tonight! Much rustle detected.

All the while Beastagor ganks some dude in Droga and camps out when I ooc that I'm coming for him... love that awesome skill right there...

Pikrib
09-15-2014, 08:43 AM
Got Andrew Luck and Reggie Wayne on one of my fantasy leagues so im gonna have to root for the Colts.

Farzo
09-15-2014, 08:45 AM
if anything with your unemployment rates you'd think more people would be on p99..

Drakaris
09-15-2014, 08:47 AM
if anything with your unemployment rates you'd think more people would be on p99..

Nah they can't pay internet bills with food stamps!

Farzo
09-15-2014, 08:48 AM
I kid, I kid, I like America it's a cheap place to go on Holiday =D

Pikrib
09-15-2014, 08:59 AM
I heard u guys got your own version of American football, but yours is a cross between ping pong and womens volleyball. Silly Aussies can't even get football right.

Pikrib
09-15-2014, 09:02 AM

I think Australia and Americas unemployment rates are about the same...

Learn to research before u type somthing stupid.

Swyft
09-15-2014, 09:05 AM
ahah who the fuck wants American friends you country is broke and going down the tubes.

come to the Aussieland and enjoy life and earn an average wage of greater the 7 dollars an hour ahahahahahahahaha

I kid, I kid, I like America it's a cheap place to go on Holiday =D

Bash's America, on the internet they created for him, on a forum of a game designed by Americans. On a computer created and designed by American's, powered by electricity harnessed by Americans.

But thx for the um Foster's I'm not drinking cuz it's shit beer, clearly I can't even defend my country with all your nations contributions to the world. Now think of a lame anti american retort to type on the technology we provided for you.

And don't worry we won't hold it against you, In America we love irony almost as much as public display's of stupidity.

Farzo
09-15-2014, 09:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdLlXWt4r-U

plhhhlease do some research before making lude football statements

Farzo
09-15-2014, 09:07 AM
see how they have 0 tampons strapped to their jerseys and big helmets?

Drakaris
09-15-2014, 09:08 AM
Australian inventions that changed the world

1. Black box flight recorder

In 1961 Dave Warren created the black box flight recorder - the device that records voices from the cockpit as well as flight data. The durable boxes were designed to replay the final moments before a plane crash, revealing what went wrong. Today, every commercial plane flies with this Australian invention and the recorder sits in the back of planes, to reduce the chances of damage during a crash.

2. Spray-on skin

In 1999 Professor Fiona Wood patented her spray-on skin technique. The innovation involves taking a small patch of the victim's healthy skin and using it to grow new skin cells in a laboratory. The new skin cells are then sprayed on the victim's damaged skin. This process significantly reduces recovery time and scarring. Fiona and her spray-on skin technique played a key role in treating burns victims from the 2002 Bali bombings. Fiona and her team are credited with saving the lives of 28 people.

3. Electronic pacemaker

In 1926 Dr Mark Lidwill made an impromptu pacemaker at Sydney's Crown Street Women's Hospital. A newborn patient was suffering from heart problems, so Mark connected the baby's heart to electrodes which stimulated the heartbeat with electric pulses. Concerned about the ethical issues involved with his invention, Mark declined recognition and patents for his invention that has saved many people throughout the world.

4. Google Maps

From 2003 to 2004 brothers Lars and Jens Rasmussen developed the platform for Google Maps.

5. Medical application of penicillin

In 1939 Howard Florey, with a team of scientists, purified penicillin from a special strain of mould. The team demonstrated penicillin's ability to fight bacterial infection in mice and, later, humans. The antibiotic was mass produced and used to aid victims of World War II. Penicillin has been used around the world saving many lives through the combating of infection by common bacteria. Today, it is still widely used in combating infections, but its efficacy is at risk from the growing resistance to the antibiotic.

10 Aussie inventions that make your life easier

6. Polymer bank notes

Plastic bank notes were developed in a combined effort by the Reserve Bank of Australia and CSIRO. The polymer material of the bank notes makes them very durable and counterfeit resistant. The bank notes first circulated in Australia in 1988.

7. Cochlear implant (bionic ear)

In 1978 Professor Graeme Clark successfully tested the bionic ear. Cochlear implants are devices that are implanted into the head to electronically stimulate the auditory nerve. Graeme's motivation to advance hearing loss technology was spawned from his father's inadequate hearing.

8. Electric drill

In 1889 Australian electrical engineer Arthur James Arnot patented the world's first electric drill. The invention was originally designed to drill rock and dig coal.

9. Winged keel

Ben Lexcen, an Australian yachtsman and marine architect, created the winged keel, a nearly horizontal foil, or wing, at the base of a sailing boat keel. They are typically found on high-performance sail boats. The winged keel made its debut in 1983 in America's Cup on Australia II.

10. Permaculture

In 1972 Bill Mollison had the epiphany which led to the development of permaculture, a concept that uses a natural approach to designing self-sufficient human settlements and agricultural systems. Today permaculture is an alternative to chemical-based agriculture which can be harmful to humans and the environment

11. Wi-fi technology

In 1992 John O' Sullivan and the CSIRO developed wi-fi technology. John and his colleagues were originally looking for black holes when they realised the potential of the technology.

12. Ultrasound scanner

In 1976 Ausonics commercialised the ultrasound scanner. While studying ultrasound technology, CSIRO's Ultrasonic Research Centre discovered a way to differentiate ultrasound echoes bouncing off soft tissue in the body and converting them to TV images. This discovery forever changed pre-natal care as it gave expecting parents a window to the foetus without x-ray exposure. Ultrasound technology is also used in the diagnoses of medical problems of the breast, abdomen, and reproductive organs.

13. Plastic spectacle lenses

In 1960 Sola Optical released the first scratch-resistant plastic lens for glasses. The technology was further developed to create the first plastic bifocal, trifocal, and progressive-focus lenses. Plastic lenses are used throughout the world due to their many benefits including safety, their light weight, and durability.

14. Inflatable escape slide and raft

In 1965 Jack Grant, of Qantas, invented the inflatable aircraft escape slide, which is now mandatory safety equipment on all major airlines. The slides also can be used as a flotation device if the aircraft lands on water.

15. Permanent-crease clothing

In 1957 CSIRO developed a process called Si-Ro-Set. The technique uses chemicals to permanently alter the structure of wool fibres so they can be set with heat. This technology allowed for fashion innovations such as permanently pleated skirts.

16. Gardasil and Cervarix cancer vaccines

In 2006 Professor Ian Frazer discovered how to create a vaccination for cervical cancer. The commercial application, Gardasil, is a vaccine to prevent certain types of human papillomavirus (HPV). As cervical cancer is the second-leading cause of cancer death in women the vaccination has huge implications for the prevention of cancer.

17. Frazier lens

In 1993 Jim Frazier's deep-focus lens was patented in the United States. His innovative lens allowed for both the subject and background to be focused on at the same time. It also has the ability to rotate without the movement of the camera. The lens is now commonly used in movies and film throughout the world. Jim won an Academy Award in 1998 for his contribution.

18. Triton Workcentre

In 1976 the 25-year-old television journalist George Lewin developed the Triton Workcentre. This is a multi-purpose workbench which stabilises and improves the accuracy of portable power tools. It is estimated that 10 per cent of Australian households with a garage now have a Triton Workcentre.

19. Racecam

In 1979 Channel 7 introduced live television broadcasting from racing cars, allowing viewers to watch the race from the driver's perspective. Today the Racecam has been adapted to fit other sporting events such as snow skiing, basketball and cricket.

20. Tank-bred tuna system

In 2008 Hagen Stehr may have saved the southern blue fin tuna from extinction. The clean-seas system fools the tuna in a tank into thinking they are swimming out of the Australian Bight and into their breeding grounds.

Drakaris
09-15-2014, 09:09 AM
TLDR: We don't have many people in Australia, but fuck we have some good inventions... Keep pretending america invented everything though...

Drakaris
09-15-2014, 09:09 AM
Who's playing on Wi-fi right now? I know am!

Farzo
09-15-2014, 09:12 AM
Bash's America, on the internet they created for him, on a forum of a game designed by Americans. On a computer created and designed by American's, powered by electricity harnessed by Americans.

But thx for the um Foster's I'm not drinking cuz it's shit beer, clearly I can't even defend my country with all your nations contributions to the world. Now think of a lame anti american retort to type on the technology we provided for you.

And don't worry we won't hold it against you, In America we love irony almost as much as public display's of stupidity.

Thanks for MacDonald's resturant chain.

Pikrib
09-15-2014, 09:13 AM
Who's playing on Wi-fi right now? I know am!

Is that Y u cant joust for shit?

Drakaris
09-15-2014, 09:14 AM
Is that Y u cant joust for shit?

Just ask ur bro Salem how bad I joust when I outjousted his ass! I think I even have a SS of him plugging.

Swyft
09-15-2014, 09:21 AM
We'll if you guys feel so strongly vs American I think you should follow through with it and boycott all things American.

Sell your computer, and throw out your TV, and stop using eletricity...

Bye guys I'm sure I can count on you to stick to your convictions.

Drakaris
09-15-2014, 09:27 AM
We'll if you guys feel so strongly vs American I think you should follow through with it and boycott all things American.

Sell your computer, and throw out your TV, and stop using eletricity...

Bye guys I'm sure I can count on you to stick to your convictions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad_Battery

Electricity was used by man way before America even existed, nice try ;)

Farzo
09-15-2014, 09:28 AM
Fyi: My GF flies in to LA next month for a bridal convention. I told her to stay for an extra days and she said nay would rather come home and work.

LOL

Stasis01
09-15-2014, 09:29 AM
My favorite American invention is ISIS.

Pras having brown people do your dirty work.

Farzo
09-15-2014, 09:32 AM
extra 4*

Farzo
09-15-2014, 09:33 AM

Oh kinda like Hokuten?

Drakaris
09-15-2014, 09:41 AM
Fyi: My GF flies in to LA next month for a bridal convention. I told her to stay for an extra days and she said nay would rather come home and work.

LOL

Do I need to say more?

Drakaris
09-15-2014, 09:41 AM
Oh kinda like Hokuten?

ROFL!!!!!

Swyft
09-15-2014, 09:44 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad_Battery

Electricity was used by man way before America even existed, nice try ;)

So is your computer running off of Baghdad's batteries or Tesla's Alternating current designed right here in colorado?

Stasis01
09-15-2014, 09:47 AM
Oh kinda like Hokuten?

Not at all actually.

Eslade
09-15-2014, 09:47 AM
So is your computer running off of Baghdad's batteries or Tesla's Alternating current designed right here in colorado?