PDA

View Full Version : Crusader's Test

Whoop
09-12-2014, 07:48 AM
I just realized I destroyed my Pawn's Khukri, I did not know it will be used in the first part of the greenmist quest. Can I MQ by creating a fresh SK and turn in first weapon with that and rest of the items on my main SK?

sykotic
09-12-2014, 08:14 AM
I remember reading somewhere there is a quest that gives you a new Khurki if you've lost it. I think it involves making a 2hb hammer proc a bunch of times. Cant find any info on it though.

Whoop
09-12-2014, 09:35 AM
I remember reading somewhere there is a quest that gives you a new Khurki if you've lost it. I think it involves making a 2hb hammer proc a bunch of times. Cant find any info on it though.

Thanks - found this one http://wiki.project1999.com/The_Penance

Think it's possible to MQ it as well, not sure tho

williestargell
09-12-2014, 09:45 AM
Apparently with mucho factioning you can do this quest even if you're not an Iksar in order to get the Kukri and start the Greenmist quest line is that correct?

Daldaen
09-12-2014, 09:48 AM
Apparently with mucho factioning you can do this quest even if you're not an Iksar in order to get the Kukri and start the Greenmist quest line is that correct?

Correct, but irrelevant. Greenmist is Iksar only until post Luclin when other races get added.

williestargell
09-12-2014, 10:37 AM
Ahh ok, darn. But could a non-iksar click the enduring breath on Lord Pain's Khukri from inventory?

Whirled
09-12-2014, 10:43 AM
If you dont have too much invested in this character - reroll
I did that quest on live & swinging the hammer of omgwtfproc was a very.... long.... wait.

Daldaen
09-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Ahh ok, darn. But could a non-iksar click the enduring breath on Lord Pain's Khukri from inventory?

Lol...

I have no idea. But doing the faction work (turning in 2,000-3,000 bone chips), and all of the 7 quests... For 3 charges of EB is epic fail. Gonna assume you skipped over the "it has only 3 charges" part of the item.

Just buy an EB potion for 100 plat or better yet an EB shield or earring.

williestargell
09-15-2014, 10:36 AM
I'd rather do quests for stuff like eb items than camp stuff or spend cash tho, so turning in bone chips that net faction, change, exp doesn't sound that bad. However I did miss the charges part which pretty much negates all value.