09-10-2014, 07:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gkDjPozig3g

check it out .. young talent on the rise

Rais
09-10-2014, 09:59 PM
Why are his pants so short?

harnold
09-10-2014, 10:00 PM
This gentleman can rhyme and spit his lyrics just fine, but the instrumental is boring, the subject matter is boring and been done to death, and the hook "I'vvvee beeen waaiting paatttiently" is pure garbage.

Take it from me, P99s premier world famous superstar rapper, if this guy wants to make it he needs to bring something new to the table, ditch the shitty instrumentals, and absolutely never make a hook like that again.

Swish
09-10-2014, 10:07 PM
Hope he makes it, I've heard a lot worse from the "pros".

Sad though these days, when JK Rowling wrote a book under a different pen name and barely gets it published how stupidly lucky you have to be to make it.

harnold
09-10-2014, 10:08 PM
Also I want to ask this question: Whats with the neon green bordered shoes fad that I see teenagers wearing these days? This guys got them on. How are these styled shoes making a comeback when even us fourth graders back in 1995 realized these shoes were stupid looking before the school year was over.

But if it is cool to wear these shoes now as an adult, hopefully I can find my old pair somewhere, and hopefully velcro is still cool

KagatobLuvsAnimu
09-10-2014, 10:15 PM
Hope he makes it, I've heard a lot worse from the "pros".

Sad though these days, when JK Rowling wrote a book under a different pen name and barely gets it published how stupidly lucky you have to be to make it.

http://i.imgur.com/sEfpAbF.jpg

quido
09-10-2014, 10:19 PM
I think this guy was in Willow.

Twoberries
09-10-2014, 10:34 PM
I think this guy was in Willow.
Yep, he was one of the greasy little rats.

Seriously though, if you can't grow it then shave the shit off - a hair cut wouldn't hurt either. I can't stand this style of music but he seems to be pretty good at it.

Blah...blah... SLAYER!

Visual
09-10-2014, 11:45 PM
Midgets are adorable