PDA

View Full Version : Pole: Current Azrael Nuthuggers - whos the biggest?

Farzo
09-10-2014, 04:38 PM
Please Vote.

Eslade
09-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Awwww yissss made the list. The rustle runs deep.

Farzo
09-10-2014, 04:41 PM
This is more directed at Smedy, the rest are non-factors.

Eslade
09-10-2014, 04:43 PM
This is more directed at Smedy, the rest are non-factors.

Not to you apparently, I can't remember non factor names. And why anon poll tho?

iiNGloriouS
09-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Not to you apparently, I can't remember non factor names. And why anon poll tho?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjsSr3z5nVk

iiNGloriouS
09-10-2014, 04:49 PM
mmmm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjsSr3z5nVk

Grimjaw
09-10-2014, 04:50 PM
Please Vote.

I have the biggest pole in Azrael

Farzo
09-10-2014, 04:57 PM
Quick responses boys: the rustle is good.

Keep that 20/7 forum vigil going Lite will be please.

Farzo
09-10-2014, 04:57 PM
pleased*

Inc loot.

Grimjaw
09-10-2014, 05:10 PM
I have the biggest pole in Azrael

ooops title misleading

Eslade
09-10-2014, 05:12 PM
#winning

iiNGloriouS
09-10-2014, 05:15 PM
I still don't even know who this Farzo guy is. He only started posting when Nihilum was disbanded. True nuthugging status.

Eslade
09-10-2014, 05:16 PM
Voted for myself 3x lol.

Elspeth
09-10-2014, 05:27 PM
never heard of any of these folks

Casey VII
09-10-2014, 05:36 PM
https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5167/5301498633_f551d4cc5c_z.jpg

Genedin
09-10-2014, 05:37 PM
I voted for myself because no one else will.

Genedin
09-10-2014, 05:40 PM
I still don't even know who this Farzo guy is. He only started posting when Nihilum was disbanded. True nuthugging status.

Farzo is the guy who joined the server, was given full pvp gear by someone who was quitting, would not give the guy his gear back when he joined the server again a week later, joined nihilum and got free pixels and then trolls the forums now that its disbanded and he never made enough friends to keep playing the server.

Also he is the guy I teleported to plane of Hate instead of dreadlands and immediately had a GM summon his corpse and tell me "I was mean"within 25 seconds of the action. So there is that.

Eslade
09-10-2014, 05:43 PM
Farzo is the guy who joined the server, was given full pvp gear by someone who was quitting, would not give the guy his gear back when he joined the server again a week later, joined nihilum and got free pixels and then trolls the forums now that its disbanded and he never made enough friends to keep playing the server.

Also he is the guy I teleported to plane of Hate instead of dreadlands and immediately had a GM summon his corpse and tell me "I was mean"within 25 seconds of the action. So there is that.

Well played sir.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9GHLPOr8Wi4/SMBim91LoGI/AAAAAAAABTo/iEgv-pGIV08/s400/reagan+toast.jpg

Farzo
09-10-2014, 05:51 PM

Please put crack pipe down sir.

A) I still play.
B) I play with quite a few people ;)
C) That guy quit in some bipolar state and gave all his gear away not just to me.
D) No GM summoned my corpse lol.

Only thing truthful in your comment is the giving way gear to me, and the port.

Whoa....dat cheap crack in America eh?

Farzo
09-10-2014, 05:52 PM
Corpse was retrieved 2 days later on Nilly raid :D

Drakaris
09-10-2014, 07:45 PM

Oooooh so you are a griefer that likes to port people to planes so they can't get their corpses.

Thanks for confirming your level of douchebaggery.

Farzo
09-10-2014, 08:00 PM
Oooooh so you are a griefer that likes to port people to planes so they can't get their corpses.

Thanks for confirming your level of douchebaggery.

This is how cracked out the guy is he thinks a GM summoned my corpse for me.

LOL!

http://www.vancouverobserver.com/sites/vancouverobserver.com/files/resize/images/article/body/CrackPipes7copy_0-500x348.jpeg

Super Hater
09-10-2014, 08:16 PM
#winning

Naw...

https://stopthejiggle.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/untitled.png

Colgate
09-10-2014, 08:19 PM
pole?

Farzo
09-10-2014, 08:32 PM
pole?

oh yah didn't notice that till just now.

Poll*

Eslade
09-10-2014, 09:04 PM
Need more votes. Quick Hateraid, use your alt rustle amounts. Nobody will know.

Eslade
09-10-2014, 09:05 PM
*accounts

georgie
09-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Confirmed euro

iiNGloriouS
09-10-2014, 09:29 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IWK4_fb9HTo/TdJ7mQnwBUI/AAAAAAAAAIs/0RjGXoKPVig/s1600/southpark_nice.png

Greegon
09-10-2014, 10:44 PM
yeah idk there arent azrael nuthuggers.. just nilly nuthuggers

Smedy
09-11-2014, 03:29 AM
how can i be a nuthugger if i've been with azrael since the start, the definition of a nuthugger is someone who is with something just because they are winning at the moment

failure but i see i've rustled up some mads up in here, i'm actually contaplating coming back and get free gear ONLY to rustle nuts, i couldn't give 3 fucks about pixels, but the rustle makes me happy

Colgate
09-11-2014, 03:32 AM
doing things like that just to get "revenge" makes you no better than the people you're trying to troll

don't go to the dark side anakin u feel me?

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 03:40 AM
Just as much a nuthugger for Azrael as Elderan was for Nihilum

Blablabla if join Nihilum = Nuthugger, as if there were no factors for people trying out something else than lying in the gutter with people like Casey, Cast, Swyft, Slathar and Smedy.

Turns out Nizzar was just as bad but people gotta figure out stuff on their own

Smedy
09-11-2014, 03:41 AM
if anyone expected azrael to instantly disengage and kick their core people and split up for the sake of some nuthugging holocaust clowns who joined nihilum in spite because heartbrand and lite couldn't get along is crazy

didn't lite announce that they had more or less closed recruitment? that's something that nizzar never ever did, recruitment was always open to any neckbeards which was a solid strategy until the unloyal neckbeards finally struck back and he got what was coming

why can't the 20 holo bros muster up 10 more and contest the 30 azrael? or am i blind here, have they recruited the entire server? did all the old nihilum end up in azrael?

colgate ur always a pal in my book, a fighter and a box hero, one of the few legit ones, ofcourse it would be cool if azrael split up and there would be small scirmishes but you cannot expect this to happen, they have forged friendships fuled by the rage towards the nuthuggers that ultimately made the server this way

i would prefer a wipe more than anything, but that ain't going to happen, it sounds to me like someone in holocaust needs to step up and become the leader

TL DR: azrael didn't recruit the old nihilum, 4-5 nihi core was banned for obvious reasons, there's nothing keeping them from forging up and taking down azrael again

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 03:43 AM
Bottom line is server is low pop and garbage is everywhere

Smedy
09-11-2014, 03:45 AM
all i can say i look forward to that teams server, where sirken at

Colgate
09-11-2014, 03:49 AM
the only thing keeping former nihilum from reforming up and zerging is that we're telling them they can't join holocaust EHEHHEHEHE

Smedy
09-11-2014, 03:51 AM
recruit em and fight, makes forumquest all the better, it has been rather dull lately which sickens me to the core

Smedy
09-11-2014, 03:52 AM
i dont think anything can be as bad as when nizzar was running shit, it takes a special kind of retard to slay dragons over and over that you don't even need, i have a hard time seeing anyone being that competative on eqemu again, but who knows, there's some closet nerds on here that have potential i'm sure

Colgate
09-11-2014, 03:52 AM
ya there's no way you can convince me to guild invite people like lamort and roggeh

no way no how

Smedy
09-11-2014, 03:57 AM
kringe crew + holocrew could surely do some damage

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 03:58 AM
i dont think anything can be as bad as when nizzar was running shit, it takes a special kind of retard to slay dragons over and over that you don't even need, i have a hard time seeing anyone being that competative on eqemu again, but who knows, there's some closet nerds on here that have potential i'm sure

Thats exactly the type of nuthugging i was talking about

OH, NIHILUM KILLS SHIT IT DOESNT NEED, BECAUSE NUTHUGGING!!!

As late as june 2014, i was still getting spells from Trak, some gear...

Nihilum should be criticized for sure, but that Nihilum = Satan shit is terribly dumb

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 04:01 AM
It also ostracizes a bunch of players who didnt know what happened behind the scenes with RMT, who justifiably found the behavior of some in the opposition as heavily toxic, just wanted to play a game and not take it dead seriously as Smedy does.

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 04:03 AM
I mean, fucking rellapse, who wants to be in a guild with that psycho

Colgate
09-11-2014, 04:03 AM
who was your character

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 04:05 AM
Pretty sure you guys can guess, but this will be classified information until some short time in the future.

Colgate
09-11-2014, 04:06 AM
ok so you're hiding anonymous behind a forum account to post over 40 times each day crying and talking shit

lol

haha

hahaha

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 04:07 AM
Yeah im terribly surprised by your 6th grade reaction

Smedy
09-11-2014, 04:07 AM
people joining the server and instantly taking the leap of faith (TM) (nutswinging) is what ultimately put the server in the shitter

if you came to pvp, why did you join the dominant force where your pvp unput has zero value, they already dominated

this is the reason modern games have auto balance and sports have a max cap on players on the field at the same time, otherwise what would be the fucking point of competing?

i'm terribly sorry that you sir, random warm body 052 didn't make the leap of faith, many others did you were the unlucky one to suffer not a full suit of armor while the ballsack was cut loose from your grip

see sig for illustration on the recent events

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 04:08 AM
Youre another one of those toxics that people like me wanted to stay away from, i mean im crying my eyes out. But in the end, like i said, server is a cesspool and theres no escaping the toxicity of the small pop, there was as much toxicity in Nihilum as anywhere else.

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 04:14 AM
people joining the server and instantly taking the leap of faith (TM) (nutswinging) is what ultimately put the server in the shitter

if you came to pvp, why did you join the dominant force where your pvp unput has zero value, they already dominated

this is the reason modern games have auto balance and sports have a max cap on players on the field at the same time, otherwise what would be the fucking point of competing?

i'm terribly sorry that you sir, random warm body 052 didn't make the leap of faith, many others did you were the unlucky one to suffer not a full suit of armor while the ballsack was cut loose from your grip

see sig for illustration on the recent events

Actually most of my time on the server was spent in the opposition first, got treated like dirt by Azrael loot council like countless others and pushed into giving up and going in Nihilum to see what it was like.

Nihilum was just as toxic an environment as other guilds ive been in here, difference was that Nizzar, probably as a self-serving method to keep his guild on top organized more shit for people not geared to the teeth than i ever saw in Azrael.

So although Nihilum was just as toxic (super cliquy, racism, sexism, just stupid hatred in general) it was mildly less so than what i experienced during my time in the opposition.

Colgate
09-11-2014, 04:15 AM
sorry you wanted to pve uncontested on a pvp server and didn't get to in the end

8)

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 04:16 AM
Yea, youre a fucking idiot, tell me something i dont know.

QQ

Smedy
09-11-2014, 04:16 AM
i use to be a nice guy, nizzar did this to me

pras the duke

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 04:20 AM
Elderan and Colgate are the same kind of people, thats the irony here

Smedy
09-11-2014, 04:23 AM
colgate is the only real success story of red99

played the least of us all, came out on top as the grandmaster and beat the guy who's life depeneded on red99

wouldn't call him equal or same kind as anyone else, he is in his own league for sure

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 04:25 AM
Yeah he played for like 4 years on VZTZ and knew the game inside out, big fucking deal. So that excuses being an all around asshole.

Get off his nuts, nuthugger

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 04:26 AM
Jesus christ now i have analingus images in my head from you praising Colgate, thanks dude

Colgate
09-11-2014, 04:28 AM
played for like 6 months on vztz 1.0 back in 2008, took a break, played like 3 months on LoZ before red99 came out

had never played a pvp server before

you sound way too upset over being a nonfactor that no one wants to play with

8)

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 04:31 AM
Yeah more lies from Colgate to preserve that immaculate virgin image, again very surprised at this. Meanwhile Smedy giving him a reacharound while bumswinging and lickin his earlobe, youre no immaculate virgin.

Smedy
09-11-2014, 04:36 AM
who is this guy, the rustle is good

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 04:41 AM
Yea totally not acting over the top to satirize what passes as discussion in these parts, breaking shit in my room right now as i type this

Colgate
09-11-2014, 04:46 AM
idk but this tard just said i was a virgin and i was getting a reacharound in the same post

haha what a dumbass

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 04:48 AM
I wont let you get the last word, Colgate.

The immaculate virgin part was a metaphor, i did not actually mean you were never penetrated before.

Colgate
09-11-2014, 04:51 AM
believe me i know you won't let me; you've made lime 140 posts in the past 48 hours

ur in crisis mode and it looks like it ain't gonna stop til you shoelace yourself

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 05:03 AM
Yeah im not but what are you

Farzo
09-11-2014, 06:20 AM
Ahh the Rustle is so goog in this thread.

Smedy showing his true colors trying to hide his pixel lust behind "not caring". Thing you fail to accept within yourself is that you care enough to post around the clock, that's caring bra, you feels?

P.s. just do it already, live what you wanted to be all along: a "nuthugger." Just don't act all hands off about it like you do. Be a man an admit it to yourself then swallow Lite's penis that 5 inchs down. Eslade, Genedin and InGLorious will give you a few tips.

/thread

Smedy
09-11-2014, 06:31 AM
i post from work u sick fuck

only reason for me to logon would be to stirr up some rustle from these old nihilum nutswingers who are so hated they can't even get a second guild. Luckily it appears i don't have to logon and collect free pixels as these past nutswingers are already rustled beyond the point of no return.

my job here is done, feelers good

Sektor
09-11-2014, 06:42 AM
pole?

lmao

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 06:50 AM
its like some people here only have a couple of ways to communicate with other people

"Im better than you"

"U mad/rustled"

"Stop crying"

"meltdown"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/45/Tarzan_all-story_Oct_1912.jpg

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 07:20 AM
http://s28.postimg.org/xulztkqct/azrael_by_invader_jyca_d4fcg2h11111.jpg

Technique
09-11-2014, 07:23 AM
who is this guy, the rustle is goodIt's Ecoli (Tradesonred (http://www.project1999.com/forums/member.php?u=23073) before he was banned on the forums).

He's not quite as stupid as you but his ceaseless blubbering makes up the difference.

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 07:29 AM
I dont actually think Smedy is that much of a nuthugger but sure fun imitating him dissing every person that was ever tagged nihilum for more than half an hour

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 07:30 AM
Hes a nuthugger in the sense that he views "the opposition" with huge pink tinted sunglasses

Eslade
09-11-2014, 07:44 AM
So much rustle in this thread. More votes please, Smedy is beating me.

Smedy
09-11-2014, 07:53 AM
remember kids: Where half our fun is ruining yours

welcome to pvp

Eslade
09-11-2014, 08:06 AM
At the time I joined azrael, I had two choices. A guy who played the game like a job with a guild that hated each other and only played once a day when mobs were up. My other option was a bunch of guys that I liked while I was in Red dawn that could use another cleric while I could learn how to pvp better.

I had friends on both sides but I didn't feel the need to stack teams further. Greybeard/Farzo over here joined nihilum to get those sweet sweet pixels and would pras the Duke while getting tea bagged. Now that the Duke is gone he has no where to go and no nuts to swing from so he comes on the forums daily to vent his frustration.

TLDR Farzo's tears are delicious.

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 08:20 AM
Red dawn dying was kind of tragic, first time i felt there was a good portion of non-toxic players under the same roof.

I dont give a shit cuz i dont play here anymore, stopped playing in june so its not like im venting my lack of options, my talk here is like a post-mortem. I just think its pretty stupid to ex-communiate every person ever tagged Nihilum.

There was reasons people decided to go to Nihilum, it was like the less worst option, although i didnt last 3 weeks with Nizzar on voice, so fucking annoying little Napoleon jerkoff.

If people were more laid back about who was tagged what earlier and didnt take shit so seriously, server would have room to grow, but its the same self-defeating shit weve seen countless times before that drove the pop number to single digits.

And its not about pvp, its about dumb meta-griefing where half the fun is ruining yours, and where the real kicker is that theyre ruining their own fun in the long run.

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 08:28 AM
Im not talking about core Nihi members like Elderan and Willan here, the random guy that decided to join Nihi because he saw rellapse or Slathar vomit some verbal diarrhea in OOC.

I can understand that people like Elderan are persona non-grata, extending that to anyone that ever was tagged Nihilum is whats idiotic.

Pikrib
09-11-2014, 08:37 AM
At the time I joined azrael, I had two choices. A guy who played the game like a job with a guild that hated each other and only played once a day when mobs were up. My other option was a bunch of guys that I liked while I was in Red dawn that could use another cleric while I could learn how to pvp better.

I had friends on both sides but I didn't feel the need to stack teams further. Greybeard/Farzo over here joined nihilum to get those sweet sweet pixels and would pras the Duke while getting tea bagged. Now that the Duke is gone he has no where to go and no nuts to swing from so he comes on the forums daily to vent his frustration.

TLDR Farzo's tears are delicious.

Good post. I had many of the same thoughts, and the raid I went on with Nihi wasn't a very positive experience. I dont blame Farzo for wanting pixels, some of the Azrael guys have the same pixel lust. I would hope he gets over the fact that his guild members boted and RMT'd, and move on with his EQ career. Free pixel rides aren't coming back it's time to move on son.

Pikrib
09-11-2014, 08:43 AM
p.s. Stop yur frantic posting Ecoli yur just gonna end up on everyones ignore list.

p.m.s. Slathar is a saint.

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 08:45 AM
Ecowho?

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 08:54 AM
People just dont get my sense of humor lol everything so first degree argh i hate you

Genedin
09-11-2014, 09:30 AM
I don't understand how I am a nuthugger. What have I ever done to nut hug? I've been playing in the underdog guild since I joined the server over a year ago.....

Being a forum troll and a nuthugger are to vastly different things. I've already explained the nature is environment of the nilly nuthugger and I've exhibited no such behavior. I'm sorry your free pixel train has left the station. I hope the forums will be enough solace to sate your insatiable pixelust that will never again be satisfied.

Genedin
09-11-2014, 09:32 AM
*two

Mac Drettj
09-11-2014, 09:43 AM
voted inglorious

fyi

Not_Kazowi
09-11-2014, 09:59 AM
how can i be a nuthugger if i've been with azrael since the start, the definition of a nuthugger is someone who is with something just because they are winning at the moment

failure but i see i've rustled up some mads up in here, i'm actually contaplating coming back and get free gear ONLY to rustle nuts, i couldn't give 3 fucks about pixels, but the rustle makes me happy

Doesn't care about pixels. OK

You go into hiding until azrael back on top by default. Then you spam the boards about logging in for pixel showers.

Clown status intensifies

Dacuk
09-11-2014, 11:11 AM
Actually most of my time on the server was spent in the opposition first, got treated like dirt by Azrael loot council like countless others and pushed into giving up and going in Nihilum to see what it was like.

Nihilum was just as toxic an environment as other guilds ive been in here

maybe its just that you are a faggot and nobody likes you considering a majority of people in most guilds enjoy being in their guilds.

no chewie dont
09-11-2014, 11:19 AM
voted for all

or at least i would if voting wasnt for losers

Agatha
09-11-2014, 01:52 PM
voted for all

or at least i would if voting wasnt for losers

Smedy
09-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Doesn't care about pixels. OK

You go into hiding until azrael back on top by default. Then you spam the boards about logging in for pixel showers.

Clown status intensifies

hahah

this guys the reason i do what i do, the troll is just to fucking ez sometimes, jesus fuck rexx

Eslade
09-11-2014, 04:00 PM
hahah

this guys the reason i do what i do, the troll is just to fucking ez sometimes, jesus fuck rexx

You're beating me, you bastard.

Eslade
09-11-2014, 04:26 PM
How I picture Farzo while he was in Nilly
http://i.imgur.com/PIjgwyy.png

Not_Kazowi
09-11-2014, 04:39 PM
hahah

Man I wish I was a career troll like you guys. I would still have all the logs on VZTZ of you crying to me about kaahbal and how you never got CT 2.0 loot etc.

I will always have a place in my heart for u tho from the good ole days

Genedin
09-11-2014, 05:08 PM

rofl

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 06:42 PM
maybe its just that you are a faggot and nobody likes you considering a majority of people in most guilds enjoy being in their guilds.

Yeah theres no toxicity on the server and my "faggotry" must be the problem :rolleyes:

Gotta say im surprised by Colgate's post on raiding, thats the sort of thing the server would need to get back on track

Bazia
09-11-2014, 06:46 PM
pretty much no one likes ecoli and the forum was a better place with him gone

ban heyitsme account for ban evasion please

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 06:52 PM
lol theres a couple of people that liked me, theyre just a small minority in a sea of toxics

Ryser, Thresh, Vamael, Rystar, Worng, Denz, Jezibelle, notice how those names arent toxics, either

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 07:22 PM
I don't understand how I am a nuthugger. What have I ever done to nut hug? I've been playing in the underdog guild since I joined the server over a year ago.....

Being a forum troll and a nuthugger are to vastly different things. I've already explained the nature is environment of the nilly nuthugger and I've exhibited no such behavior. I'm sorry your free pixel train has left the station. I hope the forums will be enough solace to sate your insatiable pixelust that will never again be satisfied.

More opposition nuthugging, more Nihilum is satan stupidity, without any willingness to explore the possibility that some people tried Nihilum because of the toxicity of the alternatives.

iiNGloriouS
09-11-2014, 09:03 PM

thats a masterpiece

Farzo
09-11-2014, 10:28 PM
Goog thread so much rustle to be had here.

Glad Smedy came to the party; fashionably late but showed his true colors and went all defensive now back to the usual self.

The other 3 fell in like lemmings.

<3

Swyft
09-12-2014, 12:07 AM
lol theres a couple of people that liked me, theyre just a small minority in a sea of toxics

Ryser, Thresh, Vamael, Rystar, Worng, Denz, Jezibelle, notice how those names arent toxics, either

Not very good player's either I've killed like everyone on list

Eslade
09-12-2014, 03:06 AM
Goog thread so much rustle to be had here.

Glad Smedy came to the party; fashionably late but showed his true colors and went all defensive now back to the usual self.

The other 3 fell in like lemmings.

<3

Farzo
09-12-2014, 03:12 AM
oh didn't even see that image, nice - sexy abs =)

Rustle so goog had to make an image.

Farzo
09-12-2014, 03:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/zqSI8Xb.gif

Drakaris
09-12-2014, 03:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/zqSI8Xb.gif

ROFLFUCKINGMAO!!!! :D

Farzo
09-12-2014, 04:05 AM

9.33/10 would bang

Tassador
09-12-2014, 07:49 AM
Azrael is full of cool non sick raid mob obsessed pixel addictions players..... Insert 1999 Wayne's world pun here. Bellevue ;(

Smedy
09-12-2014, 08:51 AM

oh lawd

Smedy
09-12-2014, 08:52 AM
also #winning

Eslade
09-12-2014, 09:46 AM
also #winning

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrba3kZrSY1qhrq0p.gif