PDA

View Full Version : im so done with this server

Puddems
09-10-2014, 09:34 AM
All my old friends joined Holocaust and they don't even do anything they are all just bitter and don't even want to play the game anymore. They offered me a place in the guild but I'd rather play the game than just try to grief anonymous lowbies.

They have no leadership and I don't think they are ever going to go anywhere. Nizzar was the best leader I've ever had and now he plays with Holocaust sharing different characters so nobody knows who he is playing just trying to grief people.

P99red was the best game I've ever played but I guess its finally time to move on. Thank you everybody for the great times we had.

Eslade
09-10-2014, 09:46 AM
All my old friends joined Holocaust and they don't even do anything they are all just bitter and don't even want to play the game anymore. They offered me a place in the guild but I'd rather play the game than just try to grief anonymous lowbies.

They have no leadership and I don't think they are ever going to go anywhere. Nizzar was the best leader I've ever had and now he plays with Holocaust sharing different characters so nobody knows who he is playing just trying to grief people.

P99red was the best game I've ever played but I guess its finally time to move on. Thank you everybody for the great times we had.

Those are some big accusations.

HippoNipple
09-10-2014, 09:49 AM

That one sentence probably just increased Azrael's roster by 15 people.

Pikrib
09-10-2014, 09:51 AM
If you have any crap loot that isnt worth anything you would like to give to lowbies before u leave please PM me. Super busy irl atm, but will try to log on tonight if u have anything you would like to donate. Good luck IRL and other games.

p.s. If you were the one playing Mcmick. Thanks for the plvl on Slurm my necro when I first started this server.

heartbrand
09-10-2014, 09:57 AM
You guys realize this isn't puddems right? His forum account has the Edgar avatar or whatever

lite
09-10-2014, 09:57 AM
You guys realize this isn't puddems right? His forum account has the Edgar avatar or whatever

Pikrib
09-10-2014, 10:02 AM
thats right Edgat?

Sektor
09-10-2014, 10:02 AM
Love this Puddems forum account.

Pikrib
09-10-2014, 10:03 AM
I thought it was Link from the Zelda 2 game avatar? cant remember now and too lazy to look up.

Drakaris
09-10-2014, 10:09 AM

Lol nice troll, already fell for this dummy account once, though I'd be curious which azrael player this is.

I've seen lower level holo grouping with other guilds such as blaze so I know for a fact this guy is trolling.

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 10:13 AM
We have a confession here Sektor?

Puddems
09-10-2014, 10:42 AM

you know everything going on yet you sit here and lie over and over...

^ this is a major reason why im done here, these people have no integrity and just make shit up over and over

watbab
09-10-2014, 11:19 AM
My idea of fun is to be a cog in the wheel of an RMT operation.

Andis
09-10-2014, 11:22 AM

interedastingggggg

heartbrand
09-10-2014, 11:23 AM
what a shock Andis with the 65 IQ score has fell for the fake forum account

Andis
09-10-2014, 11:24 AM
what a shock Andis with the 65 IQ score has fell for the fake forum account

interedastingggg

magician
09-10-2014, 11:25 AM
andis's bald head and crooked face structure disgusts me

Kergan
09-10-2014, 11:29 AM
Probably should just go ahead and ban this forum account because people fall for it every time for some reason.

Smedy
09-10-2014, 11:34 AM

I always knew the duke was working in the shadows plotting, i feel bad for the grandmaster :(

Dacuk
09-10-2014, 11:35 AM
ty for the information puddems

vinnidel
09-10-2014, 11:38 AM
i just knew this was gonna happen

Andis
09-10-2014, 11:42 AM
i just knew this was gonna happen

heartbrand
09-10-2014, 11:46 AM
ty for the information puddems

Real sad to see pal Dacuk fall so far

Not_Kazowi
09-10-2014, 11:47 AM
I logged on Rexx the other day and saw a level 1 character named thedukewashere

Also: Andis looks just like his eq char irl

Dacuk
09-10-2014, 12:22 PM
Real sad to see pal Dacuk fall so far

my comment was sarcastic?

Pikrib
09-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Did you guys have access to Azrael forums? How do you know what Andis looks like and should I be removing my pics from the Azrael RL picture thread?

magician
09-10-2014, 12:42 PM
Did you guys have access to Azrael forums? How do you know what Andis looks like and should I be removing my pics from the Azrael RL picture thread?

it would be wise, though i fear it is too late.

Andis
09-10-2014, 12:44 PM

colgate had access pikrib

in an attempt to counter colgates hilarious rl photo, he showed them my pic

so they have something to troll, I have full set of hair just thinning in front

much like the lisp comments that you have seen

andis has hair and no lisp, these people need something to feed off of, to attempt to bring down the best eq player that ever lived

Sektor
09-10-2014, 12:47 PM
cwall is a major faggot he's always been this way.

Agatha
09-10-2014, 12:50 PM
that stolen gongshow gif tho.

Andis
09-10-2014, 12:51 PM

it's time people saw the real cwall

the 20 year old kid that looks like hes a lvl 12 monk

gg

Not_Kazowi
09-10-2014, 12:51 PM
So what's that make you

Andis
09-10-2014, 12:53 PM
So what's that make you

a 27 year old man with a great life, good career, and an amazing hairline

Eslade
09-10-2014, 12:55 PM
a 27 year old man with a great life, good career, and an amazing hairline

Don't forget that your druid has it's epic.

Andis
09-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Don't forget that your druid has it's epic.

big things haha bumping my thread right now

Pikrib
09-10-2014, 01:11 PM
it would be wise, though i fear it is too late.

I really don't mind. I am so good looking i've been known to turn even dolphins gay. (inside joke)

p.s. bald is beautiful

p.m.s hair loss is partially caused by having a lot of testosterone. Maybe u guys that have a full head of hair should get checked to see if u got low testosterone.

Smedy
09-10-2014, 01:12 PM
i missed all the pics, bleh

Colgate
09-10-2014, 01:13 PM
snortling real hard over here

Buhbuh
09-10-2014, 02:56 PM

I bet I could find posts where Sektor expressed the exact opposite of this sentiment dependent upon what allegiance he was trying to bolster to get ahead in game. Just sucking on dicks indiscriminately until loot was awarded to him.

8)

Genedin
09-10-2014, 03:02 PM
My pic is on the Azrael forums. You can view my glorious hand-made rabbit fur cloak of cold protection. Also its in my avatar on these forums.....same can be said for sektor. Guy isn't afraid of who he is or being judged by people on R99 which is more than most people on these forums can say....

Drakaris
09-10-2014, 08:07 PM

Throwing stones in glass houses I see.

People say the same about you sektor.

Puddems
09-10-2014, 11:20 PM
yeah well i play arch age now keep playing this shitty game

Mac Drettj
09-10-2014, 11:29 PM
BYE

Sk00ba5t3v3
09-11-2014, 11:41 PM
can I has ur stuffz?