PDA

View Full Version : Lets be positive for a change, Velious

Heyitsme
09-09-2014, 05:37 AM
Allrite i shit on this community alot, with good reason, but hopefully with Velious we could see the pop break the critical mass needed to get enough normals around to constitute a sustainable sane part of the pop.

Honestly i dont see it happening, i would bet money that the new blood gets drained out before that critical mass can be attained, but it would be nice. Most likely i will be playing once the patch hits myself if there isnt any good MMOs out when Velious hits (and i dont see any interesting MMOs on the horizon besides testing out Archeage which i dont really know much about)

Whos playing beta and how finished does the expansion look like? Any word on a timeline given by devs recently telling us approximately when should Velious hit?

Heyitsme
09-09-2014, 05:44 AM
I fucking tried , i really did lol

Thats as positive an outlook youll get from me i guess, but i beleive its a realistic assesment of how sociopathic a significant part of the pop is.

Swish
09-09-2014, 05:50 AM
Pop is getting healthier, just need to make sure we don't get shit on from above when we hit 250 with an XP nerf or something else to drop it back down to 75, which is "classic" for red...every single time.

Heyitsme
09-09-2014, 06:07 AM
Pop is getting healthier, just need to make sure we don't get shit on from above when we hit 250 with an XP nerf or something else to drop it back down to 75, which is "classic" for red...every single time.

Well i mean, if you look at the numbers, the server is hitting 170-200 regularly, so its not unrealistic to think the number would jump at least by a hundred people once velious hits. That would bring the numbers to as high as theyve ever been since that 2011 drop from 500-600.

I agree that if something happened like a nerf once the pop is ready to break 300-350 it would sound absolutely fishy and hard to convince anyone at that point that it isnt intentional.

Heyitsme
09-09-2014, 06:28 AM
And i really feel theres a snowball effect that happens with the server population, and if the server breaks 250-300-350 it would keep attracting new players to the server, the same way theres a danger for the pop to keep dropping when the number keeps sliding down the double digits.

Bazia
09-09-2014, 07:34 AM
swish is asking the GMs to please for gods sake not remove exp bonus again once population starts to get high

red thriving

Swish
09-09-2014, 08:25 AM
swish is asking the GMs to please for gods sake not remove exp bonus again once population starts to get high

red thriving

rite now...

http://i.imgur.com/LO6dMPW.gif

if its taken away...

http://ak8.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/4194541/preview/stock-footage-vegetables-rotting-weeks-time-lapse.jpg

kapiche? :p

Azure
09-09-2014, 09:39 AM
heyitsme is tomatoking?