PDA

View Full Version : Nihilum clearly good for Red99!

Swyft
09-09-2014, 02:40 AM
Since the Nihilum ban I've seen 3 separate non affiliated guilds raid for content. I've seen small groups do Hate and Fear without being ran out. I saw a 210 population on a monday night!

Nihilum clearly no good for Red99!

Kergan
09-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Yeah in this new era it is nice to see the top end raid content get spread around to multiple guilds, instead of just pity dragons occasionally.

Oh wait that is not at all what is happening.

Mac Drettj
09-09-2014, 10:43 AM
1 zero replaced by the number 2

But

Pop def on the rise and several more guilds around

Which is nice

Eslade
09-09-2014, 10:44 AM
Since the Nihilum ban I've seen 3 separate non affiliated guilds raid for content. I've seen small groups do Hate and Fear without being ran out. I saw a 210 population on a monday night!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

Swyft
09-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Yeah in this new era it is nice to see the top end raid content get spread around to multiple guilds, instead of just pity dragons occasionally.

Oh wait that is not at all what is happening.

Listen we know you don't care about the server, never have, you've made it very clear that all you care about is Kergan's personal pixel which was halted by Nihilum's banning.

Maybe all you care about is VP gear, but Nihilum stopped people from doing Hate, doing Fear, Sky, Fay, Naggy, Vox. People weren't even able to get to the step prior to being VP geared.

Of course AZ is gonna be doing VP uncontested for the first few weeks, they had the most VP keyed 60 with BIS besides Nihilum. But they are not halting every raid on the server. There is another guild with more numbers than AZ that is coming up as we speak, that will soon be contending for VP drops.

Nihilum would have squeezed that guild on baby raids like they did to every guild so they never could contend.

heartbrand
09-09-2014, 11:12 AM
Lifetime (10/03/13 - 08/05/14): 35% of raids

you weren't even in the guild for a year

Kergan
09-09-2014, 11:27 AM
Listen we know you don't care about the server, never have, you've made it very clear that all you care about is Kergan's personal pixel which was halted by Nihilum's banning.

Maybe all you care about is VP gear, but Nihilum stopped people from doing Hate, doing Fear, Sky, Fay, Naggy, Vox. People weren't even able to get to the step prior to being VP geared.

Of course AZ is gonna be doing VP uncontested for the first few weeks, they had the most VP keyed 60 with BIS besides Nihilum. But they are not halting every raid on the server. There is another guild with more numbers than AZ that is coming up as we speak, that will soon be contending for VP drops.

Nihilum would have squeezed that guild on baby raids like they did to every guild so they never could contend.

Wow Syft thinking he knows how the end game raid scene goes down on this server.

Is this going to be another VPN like discussion?

Swyft
09-09-2014, 11:29 AM
1 zero replaced by the number 2

But

Pop def on the rise and several more guilds around

Which is nice

That's true but allot of people need to play catch up atm. Which never would have happened before when newbie guilds couldn't even pick up, Hate, Fear, Naggy, Vox, and sky trash.

Kergan
09-09-2014, 11:31 AM
If you keep saying it maybe you'll believe it. Have you even been to any of the raids you're talking about? We rarely fucked with people in Fear/Hate or even checked unless draco/CT/Inny were up. Maybe with Hokuten but that's because Jib came out throwing the first punch (I'm building a guild to destroy you, wtf were we supposed to do?).

lite
09-09-2014, 11:42 AM
We rarely fucked with people in Fear/Hate or even checked unless draco/CT/Inny were up.

https://swallowingthecamel.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/so-dumb-for-real.gif?w=300&h=225

Andis
09-09-2014, 12:08 PM

pras

Swyft
09-09-2014, 12:16 PM
If you keep saying it maybe you'll believe it. Have you even been to any of the raids you're talking about? We rarely fucked with people in Fear/Hate or even checked unless draco/CT/Inny were up. Maybe with Hokuten but that's because Jib came out throwing the first punch (I'm building a guild to destroy you, wtf were we supposed to do?).

Nihilum attacked Heresy, Hotuken and anyone that tried to kill any raid mobs, even pug's. Literally everytime I was in Fear/Hate Nihilum came in with 20 BIS toons to break it up.

Are we even playing on the same server? lmfao, Nihilum stopped every hate, fear, vox, naggy raid that every tried to happen. Your guild leader even posted bags full of selo's drums he charged fungi prices for because he had the mobs on lock LMFAO.

I can't even believe your serious right now.

HippoNipple
09-09-2014, 12:21 PM
Nihilum attacked Heresy, Hotuken and anyone that tried to kill any raid mobs, even pug's. Literally everytime I was in Fear/Hate Nihilum came in with 20 BIS toons to break it up.

What raiding guild were you in that got shut down doing fear/hate?

Swyft
09-09-2014, 12:33 PM
What raiding guild were you in that got shut down doing fear/hate?

AZ/Force/Fair Fighter's/Hersey I literally never saw a raid that Nihilum didn't at least try to break up 100% of the time. They made regular checks in Fear and Hate just encase some lowbs were picking up trash. I even went to pugs to try and help newbies and those too were attacked by Nihilum.

The only way a raid was able to go down was if they timed it with Nihilum doing a raid. I seriously can't believe your even trying to say that didn't happen lol. Nihilum wouldn't even let noobs do tranix when Naggy wasn't up.

HippoNipple
09-09-2014, 12:36 PM
AZ/Force/Fair Fighter's/Hersey I literally never saw a raid that Nihilum didn't at least try to break up 100% of the time. They made regular checks in Fear and Hate just encase some lowbs were picking up trash. I even went to pugs to try and help newbies and those too were attacked by Nihilum.

The only way a raid was able to go down was if they timed it with Nihilum doing a raid. I seriously can't believe your even trying to say that didn't happen lol. Nihilum wouldn't even let noobs do tranix when Naggy wasn't up.

Damn, sound like some hardcore PvPers.

Swyft
09-09-2014, 12:40 PM
Damn, sound like some hardcore PvPers.

Only if you consider 20 guys blowing trak's teeth and golem wands on guys 8 lvl's lower in trash pvp.

But you can log in and show me those elite PvP skills you learned in Nihilum whenever you want, and in turn I'll show you the fastest way back to your bind.

HippoNipple
09-09-2014, 12:46 PM
Only if you consider 20 guys blowing trak's teeth and golem wands on guys 8 lvl's lower in trash pvp.

But you can log in and show me those elite PvP skills you learned in Nihilum whenever you want, and in turn I'll show you the fastest way back to your bind.

So I shouldn't gate to get back to my bind?

Elspeth
09-09-2014, 12:49 PM
300 peak pops inc

Swyft
09-09-2014, 01:06 PM
So I shouldn't gate to get back to my bind?

I can get you there faster..log on!