PDA

View Full Version : You guys ready for archeage

Heyitsme
09-09-2014, 02:12 AM
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/51/78/84/5178842bd5b72fc94b508f1cb1dec657.jpg

Next week

Darksinga
09-09-2014, 02:14 AM
nah

Bazia
09-09-2014, 02:15 AM
guy posting mad negative shit all over forum, must be an nihilum guy

Heyitsme
09-09-2014, 02:20 AM
Oh ive been everywhere in-game, FoH, Azrael, Nihi... servers a dump.

Bazia
09-09-2014, 02:22 AM
yup nihilum

Mac Drettj
09-09-2014, 02:23 AM
Ur face is a dump

Heyitsme
09-09-2014, 02:23 AM
Cant wait to forget about said dump, i always get pulled back in like its a magnetically sealed star wars mafia trash compactor with that space sewer stench, Hopefully trion gets enough bad publicity about their Pay-to-win model and come to their senses and i can enjoy a non-dumpy gaming environement

Swyft
09-09-2014, 02:25 AM
Oh ive been everywhere in-game, FoH, Azrael, Nihi... servers a dump.

That's funny server has never been so good.

Heyitsme
09-09-2014, 02:26 AM
Yeah good if youre stupid

Swyft
09-09-2014, 03:21 AM
Yeah good if youre stupid

Nope just good if you weren't Nihilum lololololol! Cmon if you didn't get your fill of pixels in 3 years of uncontested raiding than you have bigger issues than the state of red99.

Heyitsme
09-09-2014, 03:28 AM
Nope just good if you weren't Nihilum lololololol! Cmon if you didn't get your fill of pixels in 3 years of uncontested raiding than you have bigger issues than the state of red99.

Most of my guilded time was spent in Azrael/FF/red dawn, i spent maybe 2 months total in nihilum, a month in 2012 and a month in 2014. I spent several time frames of long months without logging in, you have absolutely no idea wtf youre talking about.

Swyft
09-09-2014, 03:36 AM
Most of my guilded time was spent in Azrael/FF/red dawn, i spent maybe 2 months total in nihilum, a month in 2012 and a month in 2014. I spent several time frames of long months without logging in, you have absolutely no idea wtf youre talking about.

Then stop crying, dry dem eye's panda bear. Pop increasing, lil crews gearing up 3 large guilds raiding. Red in best state it's been in for years.

Heyitsme
09-09-2014, 04:55 AM
Or i can spend my time in other games, which, although they will also have a certain % of toxics, will also have a significant % of sane, non-toxic players i can gravitate towards.

Sirken
09-09-2014, 05:07 AM
played beta with a good friend, game was bad.

and i know the game was bad because i usually have fun with any game if im playing with this person. for example, i had tons o fun playing ESO (admittedly bad game) because of who i was playing with. Archeage, no such luck, already uninstalled.

also, my friend told me that they almost bought it before we tried it, and that they too deleted/uninstalled the game, and were VERY happy that they didnt waste money on it.

fwiw, ive heard the came compared slightly to Tera, the person i played with LOVED tera, but hated Archeage.

Heyitsme
09-09-2014, 05:09 AM

and i know the game was bad because i usually have fun with any game if im playing with this person. for example, i had tons o fun playing ESO (admittedly bad game) because of who i was playing with. Archeage, no such luck, already uninstalled.

also, my friend told me that they almost bought it before we tried it, and that they too deleted/uninstalled the game, and were VERY happy that they didnt waste money on it.

fwiw, ive heard the came compared slightly to Tera, the person i played with LOVED tera, but hated Archeage.

I havent played yet, i thought ESO was horrible, didnt even play past 2 hours of the free beta. What did you think was so horrible with Archeage?

Personally, what i hated in ESO were the quest hub rails things, where i was expecting a sandbox from earlier ES titles.

Heyitsme
09-09-2014, 05:13 AM
I liked even Darkfall better than ESO and it had ridiculously bad things like having to grind 500 gloves on a crafting bench to get access to point to full out your combat build, and then after deleting every single glove one by one, it was retarded.

But still DF was a sandbox and ESO wasnt. Im hearing bad things about leveling in Archeage as well but its F2P so im going to check it out at least.

Sirken
09-09-2014, 05:13 AM
i played ESO for weeks because i was having fun with who i was playing with, not because of what we were playing.

we lasted about an hour in Archeage, and the most fun they had was creating their character. the quests felt empty, the world felt fake, and i felt 0 challenge or sense of exploration, i dunno. the whole thing just felt wrong and i couldnt get into it :(

maybe it gets better, but the beginning just turned me off. but u know what turned me on? http://youtu.be/kCLwcWKXgJw (enjoy)

Sirken
09-09-2014, 05:16 AM
I liked even Darkfall better than ESO and it had ridiculously bad things like having to grind 500 gloves on a crafting bench to get access to point to full out your combat build, and then after deleting every single glove one by one, it was retarded.

But still DF was a sandbox and ESO wasnt. Im hearing bad things about leveling in Archeage as well but its F2P so im going to check it out at least.

i feel bad for anyone that went hard in the paint on ESO as if it was a real MMO. theres no end game, no crime system, no thiefs guild, or dark brotherhood. i tried to play it the way i just play other elder scroll games, but it was hard at times. the person i played ESO with couldnt resist the little add ons that show u were everything was because they didnt want to miss out on skill points, however i felt the exact opposite, and would rather missed those soul shards as opposed to use a 3rd party program to show me where they were.

Mac Drettj
09-09-2014, 10:01 AM
u advocating mq2 sirken?

Kergan
09-09-2014, 10:38 AM

Not really anything like TERA, aside from both being Korean high fantasy MMOs. One is a str8up themepark the other is more sandbox. The combat system is completely different...TERAs was way better but AA is more traditional tab-target.

I don't understand why another game hasn't cloned TERAs combat system it was the best in any MMO to date. Problem with that game is it turned into a typical Lineage Korean style grind fest the second you hit max level. The actual leveling up process was pretty cool and fun because of how the combat system worked.

I did think that AA did a very good job 1-30 in the themepark tutorial mode. I'm curious if you went past level 30 in the beta...the game completely changes around that time. Consider 1-30 the tutorial.

AA pros:

Awesome class system
Sandbox at the high end
PVP focused
Naval combat
The North American port has beaten most of the Korean "styling" out of the game
No initial box cost, F2P model - i.e. try the game in full for free before spending $

AA negatives:

Tab target system a step back, no innovation there (game is 4 years old honestly)
While it may not be pay to win, it's definitely an pretty big advantage to put real $ into the game especially early on
PVP is WoWesque, more mash buttons until someone is dead than EQ style strategic/drawn out combat
At the end of the day, a Korean company is still calling the shots even though Trion seems to have more control than a typical regional publisher (like what happened with TERA)

Gaffin 7.0
09-09-2014, 10:58 AM
bad game is bad

Eslade
09-09-2014, 11:03 AM
bad game is bad

Genedin
09-09-2014, 11:19 AM
Not really anything like TERA, aside from both being Korean high fantasy MMOs. One is a str8up themepark the other is more sandbox. The combat system is completely different...TERAs was way better but AA is more traditional tab-target.

I don't understand why another game hasn't cloned TERAs combat system it was the best in any MMO to date. Problem with that game is it turned into a typical Lineage Korean style grind fest the second you hit max level. The actual leveling up process was pretty cool and fun because of how the combat system worked.

I did think that AA did a very good job 1-30 in the themepark tutorial mode. I'm curious if you went past level 30 in the beta...the game completely changes around that time. Consider 1-30 the tutorial.

AA pros:

Awesome class system
Sandbox at the high end
PVP focused
Naval combat
The North American port has beaten most of the Korean "styling" out of the game
No initial box cost, F2P model - i.e. try the game in full for free before spending $

AA negatives:

Tab target system a step back, no innovation there (game is 4 years old honestly)
While it may not be pay to win, it's definitely an pretty big advantage to put real $ into the game especially early on
PVP is WoWesque, more mash buttons until someone is dead than EQ style strategic/drawn out combat
At the end of the day, a Korean company is still calling the shots even though Trion seems to have more control than a typical regional publisher (like what happened with TERA)

Nice review.

I got to level 16. Felt exactly like world of warcraft except you can have farms and un-installed. I really tried to like it. Graphics are nice but like Sirken said I felt no sense of wonder or exploration. I really enjoyed ESO until I got to max level and quit but at least that game I could explore and find secrets and treasure and I dunno. Archeage sucks dick the end.

Kergan
09-09-2014, 11:30 AM
I think they need to do a better job introducing the end game concepts early. Almost everyone I've talked to said they hated the game until they hit 30+ and all of a sudden its great.

Heyitsme
09-09-2014, 10:48 PM
Theyve done a livestream addressing some pay-to-win issues and turning labor pots to what they were doing before

Livestream recap found on Reddit :

- Open beta was awesome, couple of records were set. Most number of downloads & highest number of signups in all of the beta weekends.

- Eliminating all meetings on Friday so they can actually play the game themselves.

- Glass Phoenix glider is pretty.

- Servers have been improved. During beginning of open beta, they noticed servers were stressing and they had XLGames members IN the office to help out and make changes to significantly reduce the lag.

- 50% improvement on performance.

- Lots of the stuff they're going to answer, Scapes has answered on the forums with the above link.

- Marketplace changes; Test with the labor pots was very useful.

- Trying to change it back to old version of labor pot. 12 hour cooldown, 300 credit.

- All the constructive feedback is greatly appreciated, Scapes is very happy that everything was laid out, super helpful.

- They don't want to buy best-in-slot items in the store, that's the reason costume stats were removed.

- Costumes are just for fun.

- OBT Build is basically our launch build, talking with XLGames to tweak some stuff.

- Core of the build is ready for launch.

- Costume helmets are APART of the costume so you can't remove it, it's just one item(the whole costume) so you can't hide it, sorry.

- Archeum scarcity; thanks for the feedback and for all the people who recorded and opened a TON of bags to ACTUALLY help them.

- Number on database doesn't always match what you see in game.

- With your data and their data they are talking with XL on "what makes sense."

- XLGames staff has been in the office for a while and keeping late hours to help out.

- All archeum was adjusted (moonlight, etc) but it wasn't adjusted AS MUCH as sunlight. But all were adjusted.

- Archeum crates weren't supposed to be just for archeum. It's meant for a bonus added onto their main reason for opening the crates.

- Editing the Archeum Crates tooltip to be more accurate.

- They are spawning a ton of coin purses and testing themselves for rates.

- XLGames in KR and in their office are pretty active so they might be getting a different build for launch. They'll let us know when they know.

- Mounts; "power creep" "stat creep", the only mounts worth obtaining is the best one.

- In-game achievement for honor point mount.

- They just want you to pick whatever mount you want for LOOKS and ABILITIES, not because you're forced to for speed.

- Feedback will be taken from headstart, they are still looking to balance mounts.

- Cows and Donkeys will still be slow.

- Firecait is going to try to get Carrot Dash, there goes her paycheck.

- These changes make it easier to put Pegasus and other mounts on the store since everything is normalized.

- Wiping everything and getting everything ready to go again waiting for launch.

- Making sure everyone gets their patron/founders pack items, etc.

- They're testing each INDIVIDUAL servers getting it ready for Friday.

- OBT Servers are the headstart servers.

- They don't plan on specifically adding servers AFTER headstart. If they DO, it'll be because the game was so good that they needed more servers for traffic reasons.

- Don't need to redownload everything, just a patch.

- 0 Labor points start (who asked this? That was obvious.)

- Europe vs NA; timing will be coming up together. Other then that, different times. Patches, restarts, Auroria, all will be on a good time for their respective country.

- Fishing boats was unintentionally removed, trying to get it back for headstart.

- Healer quest rewards! XL hasn't dealt with this since they started at 1.0 and they've requested it, but they don't know when it'll be ready. Won't be ready for launch, but they're sure they'll get it fixed.

- Founders pack on steam, still working on integration, buy the founders packs on their website.

- Founders packs will be removed at launch & replaced with STARTER packs.

- Character slots will be available for headstart, 1000 credits per slot.

- You'll start off with 2 characters and you get have 6 for your account, 4 max per server.

- Slots are PER REGION. 6 Slots for NA, 6 Slots for Eu.

- Labor pool is split by region as well. Labor and loyalty are different on Eu and NA.

- Auction house; 3 servers per auction house on NA, 2 on Eu. Going to talk about it on the forums.

- Launch build is available now. (I only see beta, not sure, don't blame me.)

- Patron pricing is identical for RIFT. Go look at RIFT.

- Free to play players can buy the auction house cash shop item to fully use the auction house @ launch.

- Someone asked what APEX is, it's basically an item you can buy from their website with MONEY, can't be bought with credits, and sell it to someone. When activated the user who used it gets credits. Can use it for anything, patron, AH Item, etc.

- 10$ for APEX.

- 2 APEX will be needed for the 30 day pass of patron.

- Same CHESTS will be used from the loyalty store and the Archeum founders pack.

- Two APEX will get you Patron and extra credits to spend as you please.

- They have a meeting with XL. Main topics are labor potion and increasing drop rate for Archeum.

- When they have details, they'll share them.

- Botting and spamming. Chat filters have been improving a lot, you can finally say ING words, woo.

- Their own engineers, GM Smackdown makes his own algorithms to detect bots.

- GM Smackdown hates bots, Tease him by telling him there's a bot around you.

- After reported a lot gets put on a list and they get checked by humans and banned if need be. Innocents will be let go.

- Patron will start counting down WHEN YOU LOGIN. Launch, Headstart, whenever you login.

- Hotbar topic; one of four that they've communicated to XL.

- Borderless/Inverted Mouse/Skill queue are the other three topics.

- Skill queue is a WHOLE new system, takes time.

- Those aren't the ONLY topics they've brought up, just the highest priority.

- Bi-weekly restarts on the servers to keep the servers healthy and make sure no lag is going to happen.

- Can be reduced or increase the rate of restarts based on how the servers are going.

- Healers healing their jerk friends in non-pvp zones against enemy faction and can't get attacked is noted and given to XL.

- Reporting bots gets you labor if it's a bot.

- Report abuse through Live chat or their support site, not in game.

- If you're a patron and can't live chat, let them know!

- Expansion pack schedule; let's launch the game first.

- 1.7 is rapidly approaching.

- No limits on housing, you need to just be able to pay it.

- Character deletion scales; 1-10 is 10 minutes. 10-30 is 24 hours, they can't remember higher then that.

- Founders packs perks and who they'll go to. First 6 characters for most of them, certain items like the Chests will only be your first character.

- Scapes stinks, you don't want his shirt.

- Hasla tier 1 limit. Tier 2 and 3 were supposed to be catch up weapons on KR. They're not needed now.

Kergan
09-09-2014, 11:26 PM
- Borderless/Inverted Mouse/Skill queue are the other three topics.

lol'd at this one, Thrilla just about had an aneurism when he couldn't invert mouse. Pretty sure he ragelogged and never tried to log in again.

Heyitsme
09-09-2014, 11:32 PM
Wait wat, i quit age of wushu because of that

Heyitsme
09-09-2014, 11:49 PM
Wow you just saved me 50$, thanks G

compulsion
09-10-2014, 12:48 AM
I played til 37 and got in quite a bit of PvP and some PvE. It has been years, but I felt like I was playing Civilization in an MMO, and I mean that in a good way. This game is meant to be played on a grand scale. Guilds will succeed by organizing and having each person do their part to keep ships sailing and castles defended. On the same note, one or two people running trade packs are going to get ganked and lose it all. An organized guild will be able to keep up trade runs and enrich their little empire. This really is a team focused game.

A few things of note:

The good:

The world is huge, and you can go where you want and do what you like. In my faction there was a "zerg" guild that no one apparently liked, and if you ganked them and went to trial, the jury would find you innocent based on rep alone. If another guild of your faction is in a war, you can turn on bloodlust and attack them from behind.

There is no shortage of victims, no matter what. I didn't bother to bloodlust and go criminal, I just went to enemy territories with a friend and blew people up. There are players everywhere.

Your level 50 weapons and armor come from open PvP zones. The higher level arch dust you need for crafting comes from open PvP zones as well. This is the only game I have played since EQ where the open world is vital to progression.

The glider reminds me of levitate in EQ. Use it to short cut things and get an advantage in PvP.

There are hidden quests all over the place if you explore around, and no, they aren't given away by a glowing yellow "!". Also a ton of random world boss spawns.

The neutral:

Combat is kind of blah. Maybe I wasn't high enough to get access to more "clutch" skills in a tree, I didn't really see a tool kit that would enable someone to out play another versus out damaging them because their gear was simply better. This may correct itself in group play when coordination between cc specs and heals comes into play.

The bad:

The early game lacks anticipation, and I think that is why so many people lose interest quickly. EQ in the day had anticipation at every corner, from vengeful musicians to exploring dungeons, to PvP. WoW in its early days had ezmode quests, but it also had some pretty fun and at times challenging instances where you didn't know what this next boss was going to do. Not to mention PvP in Blackrock Mountain or Dire Maul. If ArcheAge ever gets anticipation, it will probably only come running a ship full of trade packs through hostile waters or gathering a rare and valuable commodity from a hostile zone. Or world boss raiding I guess.

Misc:

Labor points are not this horrible thing. After the end of CBT4, 85% of players polled liked the system. They just mean you learn to prioritize instead of just grabbing everything you see. Get some friends, everyone chips in, and you make a ship instead of just solo farming everything yourself. No comment on the recent changes with LP pots, since they may be reversed soon, and it no longer takes labor to identify gear upgrades.

I'm sure I forgot a ton of stuff, but overall it is a pretty good game with a lot more to it than you will ever see in a few hours. Every game is different, enjoy them for what they are worth. AA isn't the second coming of EQ just because someone tagged it a sandbox, but it is actually a very deep sandbox in it's own right.

Heyitsme
09-10-2014, 01:02 AM
One thing i dont understand and havent had time to read on is the trade system. To me the gold standard on trading is eve online.

So, for trading you would for example look at stuff being sold in Area A, being aware that the item is in demand in area B and bought for higher than it is old in Area A, so there is your trade route.

Im wondering if it works at all like this in AA, it just seemed like an artificial money making activity that had nothing to do with players, but i didnt delve much into it.

compulsion
09-10-2014, 01:19 AM
In AA you use a specialty workbench found only in 1 zone to craft specialty goods in a trade pack. Then you take that specific trade pack to another zone and turn it in for a profit. Apparently the values are constantly in flux, so people keeping an eye on trade values can definitely run a much higher margin than someone just randomly running packs. Also, one person can make 30 packs for a group, make the run as a group, and the crafter gets a cut of each pack.

HippoNipple
09-10-2014, 01:23 AM
Is the guy who talks about how much he hates the community trying to get people from the community to play a new game with him that already has a huge population?

Heyitsme
09-10-2014, 01:24 AM
What makes the value fluctuate though, player actions or something else?

I guess ill figure all that out monday when i try out the game... without invert mouse look, which im not sure i can play without. I lasted like 2 hours in Age of Wushu before i said fuck this im out.

Heyitsme
09-10-2014, 01:25 AM
Is the guy who talks about how much he hates the community trying to get people from the community to play a new game with him that already has a huge population?

Well not everyone is bad, but yea, its pretty fucking bad. Especially you.

Heyitsme
09-10-2014, 01:32 AM
Ive actually thought twice before i posted this, not to attract the people i dislike over there, but i figure theres some people worth mentioning alternatives to.

compulsion
09-10-2014, 01:57 AM

Ironic that the AA community makes this one look like a Butler's Union meeting.

Heyitsme
09-10-2014, 02:10 AM
Have they had tranny porn spammed on their forums yet

Kergan
09-10-2014, 02:34 AM
tbo I'm having a lot of fun on R99 lately not sure I want to invest time in AA. I think people are really missing out if they aren't playing atm, server is in flux and as exciting as its been in the 1.5 years I've played on this emu.

R Flair
09-10-2014, 05:38 AM
i feel bad for anyone that went hard in the paint on ESO as if it was a real MMO. theres no end game, no crime system, no thiefs guild, or dark brotherhood. i tried to play it the way i just play other elder scroll games, but it was hard at times. the person i played ESO with couldnt resist the little add ons that show u were everything was because they didnt want to miss out on skill points, however i felt the exact opposite, and would rather missed those soul shards as opposed to use a 3rd party program to show me where they were.

ironic that all the things you didn't like about ESO exist in Archeage in some form

game is total quest hub grind tutorial mode first day of playing, after thats its totally open ended.

I uninstalled at level 13 due to boring quests. came back played again with a friend built a boat, killed pirates, did a little crafting, pvped on intercontinental trade runs, built a house and joined a guild planning on taking over the northern continent.

Best $150 i spent on mmos since triple boxing EQ classic.

R Flair
09-10-2014, 06:03 AM
and by things you didn't like about ESO, i mean the shit that was missing

all thats in AA

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 07:06 AM
The GM of this server kicked the red pvp player into archage.

Heyitsme
09-10-2014, 07:24 AM
The GM of this server kicked the red pvp player into archage.

I dont get it

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 08:14 AM
There are more than 20 player who left this EQ/ red server. They are all pvper. Have fun withouth them on red server. The new people joining red are mostly not pvper.

Heyitsme
09-10-2014, 08:15 AM
Forget i asked

SamwiseRed
09-10-2014, 09:00 AM
aa looks terrible

nothing to see here, move along.

Technique
09-10-2014, 09:03 AM
guy posting mad negative shit all over forum, must be an nihilum guyIt's Ecoli evading his forum ban.
I quit age of wushu over this
http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.php?155-ArcheAge-Release-on-FRIDAY-See-OP-for-Guild-Details&p=829314&viewfull=1#post829314
Wait wat, i quit age of wushu because of that

Heyitsme
09-10-2014, 09:18 AM
For real, no invert, wtf

heartbrand
09-10-2014, 09:22 AM
and by things you didn't like about ESO, i mean the shit that was missing

all thats in AA

Enjoy your micro transaction Korean MMO that will be dead in the states within 3 months like every single other MMO launch of the last decade. I'll be enjoying the only classic velious to ever be released here on red99 while I tank big dragons and giants.

heartbrand
09-10-2014, 09:27 AM
There are more than 20 player who left this EQ/ red server. They are all pvper. Have fun withouth them on red server. The new people joining red are mostly not pvper.

The majority of those people never actively engaged in pvp. Ender? Rallyd? Elderan (who I love)? Zebis? Who are you kidding?

Genedin
09-10-2014, 09:45 AM
Sapphiay,

Obviously you don't like this server anymore because the free pixel train has left the station and you are no longer spoon fed items and pvp with double the numbers.

Just leave, stop posting. Your posts are not even intelligible and are not useful, productive, or even funny in a troll way like the rest of the posters.

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 10:37 AM
one more true follower of my posts :)

Eslade
09-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Sapphiay,

Obviously you don't like this server anymore because the free pixel train has left the station and you are no longer spoon fed items and pvp with double the numbers.

Just leave, stop posting. Your posts are not even intelligible and are not useful, productive, or even funny in a troll way like the rest of the posters.

http://www.diabetescure101.com/graphics/stroke.gif

Genedin
09-10-2014, 10:53 AM
I don't get it.

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 10:56 AM
same

Heyitsme
09-10-2014, 10:57 AM
You 2 get a room, this is an archeage thread

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 11:01 AM
Yes, i am playing archage soon.

Nirgon
09-10-2014, 11:50 AM
"New MMO", "New Madden", "New iPhone"

https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQDoM0-X4yO4mOF6&w=428&h=376&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FxndYOmk.jpg

R Flair
09-10-2014, 04:23 PM
Enjoy your micro transaction Korean MMO that will be dead in the states within 3 months like every single other MMO launch of the last decade. I'll be enjoying the only classic velious to ever be released here on red99 while I tank big dragons and giants.

i see how worried you are that a game finally worth playing is launching right when the guild that traumatized have been forced to move on

u so transparent.

its ok u still have ur hatred and propaganda fueled box, abandoned by devs, where subverted GMs determine who wins and loses!

Colgate
09-10-2014, 04:25 PM
go away faggot

Swyft
09-10-2014, 04:58 PM
go away faggot

heartbrand
09-10-2014, 05:02 PM
i see how worried you are that a game finally worth playing is launching right when the guild that traumatized have been forced to move on

u so transparent.

its ok u still have ur hatred and propaganda fueled box, abandoned by devs, where subverted GMs determine who wins and loses!

Yup, enjoy that vaporware, I'll be enjoying the cold refreshing breeze of Velious in the only classic version of Temple of Veeshan. I know it's cool to pretend you didn't burn the last 3 years here playing 14 hours a day for nothing, but let's be real, your DKP you were so nervous about for Velious is worthless, as you're stuck isolated in a shit Korean RMT fest with Rallyd breathing into his Mic. I wish you great success and fun listening to Ender & Rallyd discuss different ways to exploit w/e the shit game is called while I don powerful Vulak'Aerr loots. Thanks and bye!

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 05:04 PM
And i thought you are only pvping with a small guild, so wrong. Have fun though :)

Genedin
09-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Heartbrand making me laugh today.

I'm pretty sure Vaporware is in regards to something that is never going to be released or developed. This is set to launch this month and has been out in Korea for years.

Yes, it pretty much sucks from the time I've spent on it but I'm not sure that's the correct term.

Eslade
09-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Heartbrand making me laugh today.

I'm pretty sure Vaporware is in regards to something that is never going to be released or developed. This is set to launch this month and has been out in Korea for years.

Yes, it pretty much sucks from the time I've spent on it but I'm not sure that's the correct term.

He means garbageware (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=garbageware)

Colgate
09-10-2014, 07:03 PM
vaporware is anything that fails to meet expectations

that could range from being just an awful game that had a lot of hype, something that launches without many promised features, or something that doesn't ever get launched at all

Heyitsme
09-10-2014, 07:05 PM
Colgate still saying stupid shit again

Vaporware is a game that is supposed to come out, but never does

Heyitsme
09-10-2014, 07:07 PM
But yea words dont have meaning for big C so like ****** isnt racist and vaporware is a bad game

SamwiseRed
09-10-2014, 07:54 PM
korean mmo is korean mmo

Colgate
09-10-2014, 07:56 PM
deal with it idiot 8)

SamwiseRed
09-10-2014, 07:56 PM
if its not 100v100 then not worth it imo. only korean mmo i could stand for more than a few hours was aika and that was only because the pvp between nations was fuckin huge at the time. other than that it looked gay as fuck.

so is there mass pvp? and when i say mass i mean more than 100+ players on field at one time.

SamwiseRed
09-10-2014, 08:07 PM
god now that i remember that game was fuckin awful to the core. only cool thing was besides the huge battles was the fact that the strongest guild was in charge of the nation and once a week there was an opportunity to siege the top guilds castle and take their place. the leader of said guild was the lord marshal of the nation and was able to broadcast to the nation his orders as well as receiving a big bonus to his defense and hitpoints. basically the leader of the top guild became a pvp god.

but korean mmos will always suck so its best to just stop there.

Eslade
09-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Everything I hear about this game sounds cool, but every video I see looks gayer than two dudes fucking another dude while waiving a rainbow flag.

Heyitsme
09-10-2014, 08:15 PM
Yeah that looks terrible and boring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_7KvV2s3Og

Not the best thing since slice bread but i had fun with darkfall for a while and this game certainly seems alot more fun

Eslade
09-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Yeah that looks terrible and boring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_7KvV2s3Og

Not the best thing since slice bread but i had fun with darkfall for a while and this game certainly seems alot more fun

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
http://blogs-images.forbes.com/jennagoudreau/files/2012/05/0330_bored-listener_650x455.jpg

heartbrand
09-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Yaw garbageware whatever, same thing, product hyped with lots of functions and what not that will never come to fruition.

Best part is how nihilum had zero interest and plans on playing archeage but now are trying to pretend this shitty micro transaction game is amazing. Meanwhile three weeks ago they were raiding velious beta and counting their velious dkp and having hour long velious loot magelo debates. You ain't kiddin no1. Enjoy rallyd and ender 8)

Heyitsme
09-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Yaw garbageware whatever, same thing, product hyped with lots of functions and what not that will never come to fruition.

Best part is how nihilum had zero interest and plans on playing archeage but now are trying to pretend this shitty micro transaction game is amazing. Meanwhile three weeks ago they were raiding velious beta and counting their velious dkp and having hour long velious loot magelo debates. You ain't kiddin no1. Enjoy rallyd and ender 8)

I dont really read the hype, mostly from players description of what you can do inside the game personally is whats making me give it a shot. But yea i think the pay-to-win thing will make or break the game and i will laugh my ass off if it fails because of that, because they were warned.

So what exactly is shitty about archeage Heartbrand, elaborate? Or you just trash talkin cuz u dont want people to move over there.

heartbrand
09-10-2014, 08:43 PM
Micro transactions, pay to win, lackadaisical pvp in my opinion, shitty pve, another quest grind fest blah blah nothing particularly innovative.

heartbrand
09-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Also Koreans

Quiet
09-10-2014, 08:51 PM
Why dont u put something together worth while then eh? If you spent half as much time on game as u did on Forumquest, server wouldnt be the azrael bluebie fest it is now.

Heyitsme
09-10-2014, 08:52 PM
Well at least theres no PnP and quest grinding apparently is just starting out.

Personally PVE in a Sandbox PVP game doesnt have to be stellar. I didnt give a shit about PVE in darkfall, its just something i did to get my char built for city sieges where you had 100vs100 fights. Darkfall class system and skills terrible though, although the pvp was sorta fun for a while.

Same with eve online, you dont get pulled in eve online because fighting PVE pirates is exciting.

One thing well agree is pay-to-win, i think sandboxers are smart enough that if its really this way, the game will be drained of pop really fast with a bunch of whales wondering wtf did they spend all that money on AA.

Not Salem
09-10-2014, 10:20 PM
pvp looks pretty boring / the same as every other MMO

Kergan
09-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Yeah unfortunately I think the PVP is very much in the WoW style of button mashing until someone drops over dead within 5 seconds. TBO though that might be better than the EQ style of 2 people mashing buttons for 5 minutes and then someone gates/plugs.

Not Salem
09-10-2014, 11:05 PM
Yeah unfortunately I think the PVP is very much in the WoW style of button mashing until someone drops over dead within 5 seconds. TBO though that might be better than the EQ style of 2 people mashing buttons for 5 minutes and then someone gates/plugs.

just keep trying eventually someone will get a long t-staff/skean/windstriker proc

Swyft
09-10-2014, 11:33 PM

So because your bad at pvp, there is no skill in EQ pvp lmfao k got it!

Sk00ba5t3v3
09-11-2014, 11:40 PM
AA....the next great disappointment. Personally Im waiting to be disappointed until EQN comes out.

Telron
09-12-2014, 02:41 AM
Archage is shit. But at least its probably a little less shitty than red99. I mean stabbing myself in the face with a knife is better than red99... so the bar aint too high.

quido
09-12-2014, 02:47 AM
you didn't seem to mind it while you were the duke's slug

Bazia
09-12-2014, 02:49 AM
gotta say anyone willing to play a korean grind mmo just to play with nizz are some loyal ass dukesmen

Swyft
09-12-2014, 02:55 AM
gotta say anyone willing to play a korean grind mmo just to play with nizz are some loyal ass dukesmen

playing Eq and calling anything else a grind is some serious tunnel vision.

Eslade
09-12-2014, 03:07 AM
playing Eq and calling anything else a grind is some serious tunnel vision.

How much is Trion paying you?

R Flair
09-12-2014, 05:47 AM

its a triple A title and an open world pvp mmo with many features unavailable elsewhere.

pretending teh game doesnt stand on its own merits and that we are somehow punishing ourselves just reveals how much you wish we were suffering... but since were not youre projecting suffering upon us to make yourself feel better.

truth is, u resent the fact that another game exists that might be worth playing and these transparent butthurt remarks are an attempt convince yourself you arent making the wrong decision staying in this shithole

heartbrand
09-12-2014, 07:36 AM
its a triple A title and an open world pvp mmo with many features unavailable elsewhere.

pretending teh game doesnt stand on its own merits and that we are somehow punishing ourselves just reveals how much you wish we were suffering... but since were not youre projecting suffering upon us to make yourself feel better.

truth is, u resent the fact that another game exists that might be worth playing and these transparent butthurt remarks are an attempt convince yourself you arent making the wrong decision staying in this shithole

Yet pre ban you were showing up to every sky raid, every repop, every ragefire, every velious beta raid. Enjoy the garbageware.

R Flair
09-12-2014, 12:08 PM
rofl that post was for you esp. keep trying to project nizzar/tune on me.

can tell u your dkp and attendance % was higher than mine and before u were booted for being unbearable

love dat u tryin hard to play the super cool guy casual role now being one of the top 5 /played on the box and the epitome of eq addict. even when everyone hates u and kick u from their guild ya just keep comin back

plz leave me a msg now, cause I will be raping faces, buildin big mansions, sailing on ships and building modular castles which I will defend with 50 of my homies

heartbrand
09-12-2014, 12:17 PM
rofl that post was for you esp. keep trying to project nizzar/tune on me.

can tell u your dkp and attendance % was higher than mine and before u were booted for being unbearable

love dat u tryin hard to play the super cool guy casual role now being one of the top 5 /played on the box and the epitome of eq addict. even when everyone hates u and kick u from their guild ya just keep comin back

plz leave me a msg now, cause I will be raping faces, buildin big mansions, sailing on ships and building modular castles which I will defend with 50 of my homies

dunno im having lots of fun with my holo pals while you paying $$$ to play a shitty game with universally hated Rallyd / ender / nizzar =). I'll send you some screenshot of some Velious fights with me in my new loot while you looking for a new game to play.

Eslade
09-12-2014, 12:22 PM
Them velious racial helmets yo.

Heyitsme
09-13-2014, 01:19 AM
lawl people crashing as soon as they log in and then going back in line for a 30mins, 1600 people queue. Kinda glad i didnt put 50$ on this and skip some of the bottleneck shenanigans.

Like people reporting a grab 3 items on floor quest with 10 people standing around on each spawn point spam clickin for grabs

Not Salem
09-13-2014, 07:24 AM
sounds awsome

Bazia
09-13-2014, 08:01 AM
Im suffering real hard because nizzar is playing a korean grind pay2win

Got it

SamwiseRed
09-13-2014, 09:19 AM
i give it one month tops. games is shit

Heyitsme
09-13-2014, 09:46 AM
I see u guys rip on it alot but no details, did u actually try it

Personally id like for something really new and fresh but if i cant have that, a game like wow with sandbox mechanics and a little new touches would do for a while.

Heyitsme
09-13-2014, 09:59 AM
Was actually looking forward to playing age of wushu when i read it described as resembling eve online. Ancient china setting is pretty nice, fantasy orcs and trolls so stale... but they lost me after 2 hours, because of no invert mouse. Apparently thats a korean thing, where they dont give you the option to do that.

That car from archeage just looks funny, like they dont know what kind of setting to give to the game and it becomes a mish mash of whatever

http://dev.dualshockers.com:8000/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ArcheAge-11.jpg

Will check it out more on tuesday

LostCause
09-13-2014, 10:09 AM
can we confrimed there is no end game other then few world bosses? i mean pvp is fun but you need pve too or its just same shit after time.. which will be the downfall for the game IMO.

LostCause
09-13-2014, 10:10 AM
name one mmo that has made it big this year that was hyped up

wildstar? LOLOLOL

eso? LOLOLOL

archarge?? HAHAHAHAHAHAH next please.

Heyitsme
09-13-2014, 10:30 AM
http://gotgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/wildstar.jpg

Wildstar, artwork really grabbed me and got my interest piqued

XD

Heyitsme
09-15-2014, 01:33 PM
Launch is at 12am tonite

Eslade
09-15-2014, 01:34 PM
Launch is at 12am tonite

I can't wait to not care.

Heyitsme
09-15-2014, 01:37 PM
You do care eslade, and you try so hard to prove us otherwise

Sektor
09-15-2014, 01:51 PM
nobody cares

Heyitsme
09-15-2014, 02:09 PM
Scared your pixel empires are turning to dust tonite as the server hits single digit for the archeage launch, huh, HUH?

As you guys are killing pharadar for the 57th time or whatever, ill be on a boat drinking pina coladas, direction: Ganklatic City with a female Firran chick on each arm, put that in your pipe and smoke it, you inadequate, radish sized pecker beta males.

http://i61.tinypic.com/a13i20.png

Eslade
09-15-2014, 02:19 PM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110628002050/icarly/images/a/a1/00073g4e.gif

Pikrib
09-15-2014, 02:21 PM
Scared your pixel empires are turning to dust tonite as the server hits single digit for the archeage launch, huh, HUH?

As you guys are killing pharadar for the 57th time or whatever, ill be on a boat drinking pina coladas, direction: Ganklatic City with a female Firran chick on each arm, put that in your pipe and smoke it, you inadequate, radish sized pecker beta males.

http://i61.tinypic.com/a13i20.png

http://holyisland.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/giant-radish.jpg

Heyitsme
09-15-2014, 02:25 PM
More like

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YrXWE97n-Fk/TZjC648Z4WI/AAAAAAAADfU/gJqYEmolnJs/s1600/Testing-garden-soil-by-growing-radishes.png

Amirite

You minuscule radish sized pecker wielding freaks

aborted
09-15-2014, 02:30 PM
When i see this game it reminds me of darkfall but with less pvp(not full loot) and more sandbox. Looks fun i hope it takes off. Unlike so many other mmos lately.

Pikrib
09-15-2014, 02:30 PM
More like

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YrXWE97n-Fk/TZjC648Z4WI/AAAAAAAADfU/gJqYEmolnJs/s1600/Testing-garden-soil-by-growing-radishes.png

Amirite

You minuscule radish sized pecker wielding freaks

Yurs must be a Ecoli sized radish.

Heyitsme
09-16-2014, 12:10 AM
i give it one month tops. games is shit

How long did u play FFIXV, took my 4 days before uninstall

Heyitsme
09-16-2014, 10:12 AM
I find it strange that people here in general seem uninterested in at least taking a look at a sandbox pvp game. Maybe too much time invested in pixels on red?

Ill be neckbearding this all day and see if its for me

Gaffin 7.0
09-16-2014, 10:13 AM
burn it with fire also pls shut the FUCK up

Eslade
09-16-2014, 10:15 AM

http://media.tumblr.com/edbe850b56d408eb5a2f33d0b8459a77/tumblr_n4meflOQAy1rhavdko1_500.gif

Heyitsme
09-16-2014, 10:17 AM

http://zerowoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/DouchebagMotPosterformyspace25.jpg

Heyitsme
09-16-2014, 10:18 AM
Watching this 1-5 playthrough of ZiggyD with a bunch of tips sprinkled through before i set off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HXtuAQW79o

Gaffin 7.0
09-16-2014, 10:19 AM
kew thx for telling us

Eslade
09-16-2014, 10:22 AM
Watching this 1-5 playthrough of ZiggyD with a bunch of tips sprinkled through before i set off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HXtuAQW79o

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x386/nyaaaaaw/SHINee%20GIFS/no1curr.gif

Heyitsme
09-16-2014, 10:24 AM
For people giving this game a shot theres lot of useful info in that 40mins video

HippoNipple
09-16-2014, 10:36 AM
Why do you need to watch someone else play for 40 minutes to pick up a mmorpg. Shit is easy, just log in and do the stupid quests until you are max level, grind some terrible PvP and then quit because the game sucks.

You will be back to project 1999 red grinding on a new character anomalously until you are found out and forced to quit again in no time.

Heyitsme
09-16-2014, 10:53 AM
Why do you need to watch someone else play for 40 minutes to pick up a mmorpg. Shit is easy, just log in and do the stupid quests until you are max level, grind some terrible PvP and then quit because the game sucks.

You will be back to project 1999 red grinding on a new character anomalously until you are found out and forced to quit again in no time.

Seriously im trying not to do the damn youre stupid thing, but fuck man some of u guys are the sorriest dumb fuckers ive come across while gaming.

You watch that video to learn stuff like you can over or under achieve a quest, that you get some xp exploring stuff, tips about the UI, like that you can put your own markers on the map

Its just something to do before the game launches, i like ZiggyD as a streamer, crams alot of info in his vids.

You guys are some genuine grade A numbskulls

Gaffin 7.0
09-16-2014, 11:00 AM
maybe try rerolled.org or posting in offtopic cuz no 1 cares about this shit game

Eslade
09-16-2014, 11:04 AM
Does this game have it's own forums? I'm sure they'll care over there.

Heyitsme
09-16-2014, 11:05 AM
And im not even bothering clicking view post on you 2 dumb fucking idiots anymore, its not like you have anything more to say than "shut up faggot" anyway

Eslade
09-16-2014, 11:07 AM
Never called you a faggot. I'm just telling you that you're in the wrong forum and the people that care about your game are probably in their forums, not an emulated everquest pvp server...

Kergan
09-16-2014, 11:19 AM
Or just don't read the thread that nobody forced you to click on in the first place. Nothing wrong with discussing other games in a gaming forum it happens here every time a new game comes out.

We get it, you don't like the game. You can stop posting in this thread now.

Eslade
09-16-2014, 11:23 AM
Take your shitty game here (http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19). How is it hard to understand that this is the wrong forum for this shit?

Heyitsme
09-16-2014, 11:23 AM
Or just don't read the thread that nobody forced you to click on in the first place. Nothing wrong with discussing other games in a gaming forum it happens here every time a new game comes out.

Its not rocket science, like wtf

HippoNipple
09-16-2014, 11:33 AM

Tomato plays every new game that comes out and tells us about his journey. He then quits 2 months in after hyping up the game on these forums. While jumping back and forth between games and this server he continuously talks shit on this server. This guy needs to be told to shut the fuck up every now and then.

Heyitsme
09-16-2014, 11:35 AM
lol tomato

Hint: Im not a brain dead racist

Heyitsme
09-16-2014, 11:38 AM
Im ecoli, i do complain sometimes about the toxicity levels but if you cant see whats wrong with attitudes here with alot of people like gaffin and Littlegyno, youre part of the problem

Eslade
09-16-2014, 11:41 AM
Im ecoli, i do complain sometimes about the toxicity levels but if you cant see whats wrong with attitudes here with alot of people like gaffin and Littlegyno, youre part of the problem

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ij78GOKh1rr438g.gif

Genedin
09-16-2014, 12:01 PM
Fuck it im trying to play this game

Heyitsme
09-16-2014, 12:12 PM
I have occultism in my reaper build which you can bump people off cliffs with, just learned that from that ZiggyD's vid.

I was pretty good at that in warhammer online, used to punt people in lava all the fucking time with my engi, like run straight for them do a quick 90 degree turn and bump, off the cliff.

Imma bump like front line tanks with that, gonna be lulz

Kergan
09-16-2014, 02:54 PM
Would work better if you had EQ levels of damage when falling. In AA you have to fall like 3/4 a mile to take enough damage for it to be worth it, assuming they can't bust out their glider. I guess that is useful for removing people from the fight kinda.

Heyitsme
09-16-2014, 04:59 PM
Would work better if you had EQ levels of damage when falling. In AA you have to fall like 3/4 a mile to take enough damage for it to be worth it, assuming they can't bust out their glider. I guess that is useful for removing people from the fight kinda.

Its not really for the damage yea, depending on where you stand, you might "mez" this player out of 30 sec, 2 min, whatever the time it takes for that guy to get back to where he was at the fight.

Heyitsme
09-16-2014, 04:59 PM
2h queuing btw, sweet

lol

Genedin
09-16-2014, 05:14 PM
lolol 2hour queue

they know servers will dry up after people get bored in a week so they didnt get enough to support initial influx. classic business model

Eslade
09-16-2014, 05:19 PM
I remember from a while back that there are companies willing to do like a flex hosting thing for game servers for that very problem. Sounds like a cool game tho.

Heyitsme
09-16-2014, 07:41 PM
Was worth the wait

Heyitsme
09-16-2014, 08:13 PM
For someone like me who hates questing, its totally bearable. None of that look for half an hour around wondering wtf to do, everything is straightforward and you can plow through and play your character in combat.

I dont even read the quest stuff, might be interesting but just trying to catch up to headstart guildies

Not Salem
09-16-2014, 10:58 PM
I dont even read the quest stuff, might be interesting

that sounds immersive

Kergan
09-16-2014, 11:00 PM
sup Salem you playing?

Heyitsme
09-17-2014, 01:44 AM
I mean it takes a really stellar world for me to get immersed, i cant remember the last time i gave more than a little shit about the background story vs the fun i have with the gameplay. The only game i was looking forward to in terms of background story was canned, world of darkness. CCP did some ultimate dumb decisions right there going for shitty dust 514 instead of WoD.

Archeage has the merit of being interesting enough in gameplay for me to stick out being unable to play with invert mouse, i gave up on age of wushu after 2 hours.

Stasis01
09-17-2014, 01:58 AM
Made it to 17 and the questing buckled me, maybe I'll try more 2morrow.

Heyitsme
09-17-2014, 02:08 AM
I crashed at 9pm, started in queue, went to sleep, woke up at 1:43 am, still one hour estimate wait 400 people in line in front of me, theyre going to have to think about something to fix this or forums will explode lol

Heyitsme
09-17-2014, 02:13 AM
Worst part is p99 fucks with my internet enough it seems to disconnect me from queue

iiNGloriouS
09-17-2014, 02:46 AM
Still have a hackshield error. Not worth trying to fix for a pos Trion game.

Heyitsme
09-17-2014, 05:03 AM
I think the part i like most is having a game i like and not being forced to deal with hateful half-insane cave dwellers like eslade, swyft, littlegyno, gaffin, that are a significant portion of the population here.

R Flair
09-17-2014, 06:14 AM
If you try to straight grind levels and u hate quest hubs like any sane person, ur in for pain. Took me a little under 4 days to hit 50 and I'm so glad its over and I can actually sail around and gank or work on building my mansion.

best way to progress is to make sure you spend your labor and do stuff like get a farm or house, hit the dungeons to distract u from quest grind.

Tassador
09-17-2014, 07:43 AM
I only pray this game is so addicting you fucking assholes stop playing eq man that shit would be killer.

Eslade
09-17-2014, 07:46 AM
I only pray this game is so addicting you fucking assholes stop playing eq man that shit would be killer.

Heyitsme
09-17-2014, 08:33 AM
and do stuff like get a farm or house, hit the dungeons to distract u from quest grind.

Not gonna happen since i rolled on Kryios (spelling)

Genedin
09-17-2014, 10:27 AM
Sat in Queue for 2 hours, still had 1> hour wait time. Turned it off. Classic mmo launch

Genedin
09-17-2014, 10:29 AM
Made it to 17 and the questing buckled me, maybe I'll try more 2morrow.

this is as far as I got in alpha, never leveled again haha

Mac Drettj
09-17-2014, 10:50 AM
2900 SYDYRU CRUST

JELLY?

Genedin
09-17-2014, 11:10 AM
Do not understand

Kergan
09-17-2014, 11:20 AM
Sat in Queue for 2 hours, still had 1> hour wait time. Turned it off. Classic mmo launch

No way around it, this was about as bad as a game launch can get. My personal favorite was fucking with the authentication servers Monday night and causing massive lag in-game due to network changes in preparation for the free to play launch yesterday. Nothing like fucking paying customers out of head start time to prep for the Chinese gold farmers.

But if you remember back in the day, EverQuest had one of the worst game launches in the history of MMORPGs when not only way the game borderline unplayable with 500+ pings and 30-40% packet loss for the first week, but they destroyed the internet in the San Diego area by overloading it.

Heyitsme
09-17-2014, 11:31 AM
So founders had 90 days + 4 days of headstart on the webpage when they bought the 150$ package. Trion goes back on it saying they always meant 86 days + headstart (only talking about this close to release in a livestream).

Headstart goes to shit, 6 hours long queues, some people barely getting any headstart and trion turns around and says you know what, we feel generous, were gonna give you 5 days of patron, FOR FREE GUYS

Insult to injury

Swish
09-17-2014, 07:18 PM
So founders had 90 days + 4 days of headstart on the webpage when they bought the 150$ package. Trion goes back on it saying they always meant 86 days + headstart (only talking about this close to release in a livestream).

Headstart goes to shit, 6 hours long queues, some people barely getting any headstart and trion turns around and says you know what, we feel generous, were gonna give you 5 days of patron, FOR FREE GUYS

Insult to injury

...when they bought the 150$ package.

...the 150$ package.

150$

http://media.giphy.com/media/j2BBYILw7xQkM/giphy.gif

There's some real morans out there