PDA

View Full Version : HEY GUYS COME PLAY ON BLUE

Atalya
09-08-2014, 04:18 PM
DONT YOU HATE POOPSOCKING, WAITING FOR A SECOND PARTY MEMBER TO LOGIN SO YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR STARTING CITY? TRY BLUE WHERE THERE ARE MORE THAN SIX PLAYERS AND NONE OF THEM ARE FAGGOTS JUST WAITING TO GRIEF YOU.

Colgate
09-08-2014, 04:19 PM
frustration detected

HippoNipple
09-08-2014, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the suggestion.

Swyft
09-08-2014, 04:22 PM
Rather spank my nuts with wet paper towel rolls

Red_Psyphon
09-08-2014, 04:25 PM
DID NOT READ

Eslade
09-08-2014, 04:25 PM
It might be the lack of down's syndrome but why would you need someone else to leave your starting city?

Kasyra
09-08-2014, 04:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2ngZocA.gif

LulzSect
09-08-2014, 04:39 PM
https://www.soe.com/images/community/events/2012/soelive/IMG_6826.jpg

Kergan
09-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Would consider it if everyone speaks in all caps 100% of the time.

Sapphiay
09-08-2014, 05:22 PM
My try to translate: Your are friendly invited to join us as blue if you are looking for a second party member to login when you plan to leave the starting city. Try the blue server whith his many friendly players who never would have fun in griefing other.

I would say: we need more of blue player here!

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
09-08-2014, 05:27 PM
Literally made more sense

thugcruncher
09-08-2014, 06:25 PM
people on red are actually nicer, you don't get kicked out of the group for being the wrong class/level, there's no 10 hour wait list for a digital item that won't make your parents love you, and blue is full of players that want to solo and hoard camps, where most reds either desperately want a group to be more efficient, or safe against incoming pvp, or will just attack you outright.

I went back on blue for a few nights on my 44 epic rogue, and there was a druid lfg the same level, in dreadlands. I said, hey, let's do some agrokiting until we find a better group. They said, whats that? I said, well, its where you snare, and either keep snaring, or flame licking, or both, and run around, I stab it, it's super efficient and has basically no downtime. And they said: no, druids need to be medding in their groups I think, thank you.

We've all tried blue. And we ain't never goin back.

Infectious
09-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Blue fuckin scum.

rollin5k
09-08-2014, 06:43 PM
I like depending on myself, yay!!!!

Doors
09-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Blues pretty shit. Played there before red opened, unless you're a pure class or enc/shaman/cleric don't hope for much.

Experience is shit. Server is dominated by the same 200 neckbeards holding down the same plat/item camps every day (Catherin).

Same guilds with same players zerging for same dragons for 9 years straight the second they spawn. Can't kill anyone. Just an FTE race.

Only plus side to blue is the server pop. That about covers it.

Gaffin 7.0
09-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Blues pretty shit. Played there before red opened, unless you're a pure class or enc/shaman/cleric don't hope for much.

Experience is shit. Server is dominated by the same 200 neckbeards holding down the same plat/item camps every day (Catherin).

Same guilds with same players zerging for same dragons for 9 years straight the second they spawn. Can't kill anyone. Just an FTE race.

Eslade
09-08-2014, 07:40 PM
What the red server frenzy camp looks like.
https://forums.oneplus.net/attachments/china-henan-zhengzhou-job-fair-long-line-04-jpg.39633/

Heyitsme
09-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Im sure theres more assholes on red than blue, but EQ and pvp EQ are not the same game.

LulzSect
09-08-2014, 08:59 PM

Mac Drettj
09-08-2014, 09:52 PM
Delete your char is the equivalent of kill yourself

@Op

Susvain2
09-09-2014, 02:08 AM
NONE of you are faggots? what about Yiblaan

yo

Heyitsme
09-09-2014, 02:11 AM
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/51/78/84/5178842bd5b72fc94b508f1cb1dec657.jpg

mtb tripper
09-09-2014, 02:14 AM
anyone on blue that can has gear for me?

Heyitsme
09-12-2014, 10:19 AM
I had never really read these parts of the forums and it really tipped me over, im moving to blue:

----------

Proposed: New OOA Non-aggression agreement
Terms:

Guilds herein are bound to:

Not kill the Overseer of Air or Hand of Veeshan under any circumstances.
Treat Noble Dojorn, Overseer of Air, and Hand of Veeshan as raid mobs (i.e. hands off during raid suspensions)

Discipline:

If the terms of this agreement are broken by a guild that has agreed to be bound by its terms, after this agreement has been officially ratified, said guild will be subjected to the following discipline:

Suspension from Plane of Sky (this includes the Efreeti cycle) for 1 week per each infraction. (i.e. Killing two Overseers of Air or one Overseer of Air and one Hand of Veeshan yields a two week sky suspension, killing one Overseer of Air yields a one week sky suspension, etc.)

Ratification:

This agreement will be officially enacted once all guilds who currently have a sky slot agree and sign here.

Dissolution:

This agreement will be officially dissolved if a guild outside of this agreement kills an Oversee of Air.

--------------

Proposed Raid Rule Adjustments/Changes
TMO would like to suggest the following changes to the current raid rules, in the spirit of improving the raiding environment for all involved:

- A reduction from 2 trackers per guild per zone to 1. We would like for VP/Trak to be an exception and remain at 2. With a specific two rangers only limit in VP, each of which must be parked in the 2 drake lava tube.

- When a raid mob spawns, any character already logged into the zone, including trackers, forfeit the right to contribute in any manner on that target for their guild. This includes securing FTE, any/all forms of stalling, healing/dps, the training away of mobs, and the opening of any doors. With the exception of a single coth mage at Trakanon, trackers are there to track and observe only. Inside VP, a designated exception period will also be given to each guild post-dragon-death to allow for CR'ing/rebuffs/looting, in the event of a back-to-back dragon spawn.

We believe these changes should help address the longstanding concerns regarding spam clicking/claims of autofire use/pet pulling, while hopefully reducing the zone-in poopsocking on select targets.

To reiterate on some grey areas:

- Fear/Hate - Nobody other then the tracker can be logged out in Fear/Hate. Period.

- If you have a 2 man coth team linked up in Seb, that's your 2 man limit at spawn and nobody else should be logging in down at the ledge.

- No guild may log in any more than 2 characters at any raid mob's spawn point, as per current rules.

Swish
09-12-2014, 10:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/5jaXhqQ.gif

Tassador
09-12-2014, 10:36 AM
I hate 95% of the players on red and would never fucking consider playing in pixel dress up world. Enjoy the journey you amused faggot!

Atalya
09-12-2014, 10:45 AM
New high today guys we hit 38 people and 8 were NOT IN THE SAME GUILD!

Heyitsme
09-12-2014, 10:58 AM
lol if theres one thing people will ever agree here its fuck blue

Sapphiay
09-12-2014, 11:30 AM
No, they don't. They want it filled up with blue here. When Swyft posts "Server thrives" its his exultation the server fills up with blue. The truth is all hate red here deep in their hearts, because all know they are faggots. That's the reason they pushed many player from red to archage and other games.
His dream blue player getting faggots like red player are will not fullfil. They will stay nice.

The blue server itself is not much fun to play. The experience is bad and it's much to crowdy. You rarely find a free mob to kill there.

Nirgon
09-12-2014, 11:35 AM
DONT YOU HATE POOPSOCKING, WAITING FOR A SECOND PARTY MEMBER TO LOGIN SO YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR STARTING CITY? TRY BLUE WHERE THERE ARE MORE THAN SIX PLAYERS AND NONE OF THEM ARE FAGGOTS JUST WAITING TO GRIEF YOU.

assburgers is worse on blue

trust me

I'm a doctor

Swyft
09-12-2014, 11:36 AM
No, they don't. They want it filled up with blue here. When Swyft posts "Server thrives" its his exultation the server fills up with blue. The truth is all hate red here deep in their hearts, because all know they are faggots. That's the reason they pushed many player from red to archage and other games.
His dream blue player getting faggots like red player are will not fullfil. They will stay nice.

The blue server itself is not much fun to play. The experience is bad and it's much to crowdy. You rarely find a free mob to kill there.

According to you Nihilum were the red's LMFAO!

http://www.quotescover.com/wp-content/uploads/You-create-your-own-reality.__quotes-by-Jane-Roberts-68.png

Eslade

Too long, will not read.
Guessing it's another post about how nihilum was treated unfairly and we're all assholes? How close am I?

Nirgon
Jane Roberts confirmed fucking casual

Nirgon
09-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Seriously what kind of scrub writes a book instead of contesting raid mobs during the work day

Swyft
09-12-2014, 11:41 AM
Seriously what kind of scrub writes a book instead of contesting raid mobs during the work day

Sooo fucking blue right!

lol put seriously a True Red would never consider playing on blue, not for a day, not for an hour, not even for a single second.

Remind me again what server did all of Nihilum's leadership get banned off of?

Nirgon
09-12-2014, 12:16 PM
blue for RMT/exploiting/3rd party program usage

The Duke will stay in the pit and watch Azrael gear out... and then.... he has my permission to die

Swyft
09-12-2014, 01:16 PM
blue for RMT/exploiting/3rd party program usage

The Duke will stay in the pit and watch Azrael gear out... and then.... he has my permission to die

LOL oh yea that's right clearly the truest Red's on P99

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/tumblr_mefx1kz1Sp1riml7wo4_500.gif