PDA

View Full Version : Since Holo has thrown in the towel against the Azrael zerg

lite
09-08-2014, 02:24 PM
who will take my place and lead la resistance ?

Andis
09-08-2014, 02:25 PM
lol

lite
09-08-2014, 02:34 PM
we engaged 30 Hokuten with 12

http://media.tumblr.com/efc5e0033040a8514650a200e56975a7/tumblr_mm6lxpaPKv1s4kcwpo1_500.gif

Pikrib
09-08-2014, 02:44 PM
Holocaust ain't here for dragons,

Holocaust was never to be a raiding guild on R99, even since beta, the idea was to come, disrupt, burn it down. Leopards dont change their spots, Holocaust is a mentality, not a club.

Sorry, I thought when holo got banned they were raiding dragons? R u sure they dont raid dragons?

Not_Kazowi
09-08-2014, 02:46 PM
Lite never has any answers to the hard pressing questions of reality.

Sorry bro you guys can raid the server alone. You made it this way. Cheers

Andis
mayor pikrib laying it down once again

lite post banderas gif here

lite
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/500x/54152448.jpg

Colgate
09-08-2014, 02:47 PM
it was actually keto soloing it in the tranix hallway while the rest of holocaust was pvping nihilum at the entrance of solb

Vile
09-08-2014, 02:53 PM
lite more annoying than harrison?

Pikrib
09-08-2014, 02:53 PM
it was actually keto soloing it in the tranix hallway while the rest of holocaust was pvping nihilum at the entrance of solb

Hrm I thought a bugged Naggy couldn't AE but could still melee hit. How could 1 person solo naggy?

Colgate
09-08-2014, 02:55 PM
not entirely sure, he had either bugged it out to not be able to auto attack or he had 2 clerics infinitely CHing him while he slowly beat it down(probably the latter)

Pikrib
09-08-2014, 03:01 PM
not entirely sure, he had either bugged it out to not be able to auto attack or he had 2 clerics infinitely CHing him while he slowly beat it down(probably the latter)

From a clerics perspective I would guess the former would be most likely. 2 clerics is probably 6 CH's apiece clerics would be oom well before 1 person could solo it. Donno though Naggy could have been less powerfull back then.

Colgate
09-08-2014, 03:02 PM
if nagafen is not AoEing, his damage is severely reduced

two clerics with manastones, regen, and someone coming in every now and then to spot heal should have no problem infinitely casting CH

heartbrand
09-08-2014, 03:18 PM

Something'Witty
09-08-2014, 04:03 PM
Leopards dont change their spots, Holocaust is a mentality, not a club.

http://thephnompen.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/lead_leopard-420x0.jpg

hagard
09-08-2014, 04:09 PM

hes trying awful hard

Vile
09-08-2014, 04:58 PM
shalom brew

Sapphiay
09-08-2014, 05:15 PM
Lite has promised to held hands over all new guilds from blue who give him a tell before they engage a boss mob.

HippoNipple
09-08-2014, 05:20 PM
Lite has promised to held hands over all new guilds from blue who give him a tell before they engage a boss mob.

It's a good way to keep tabs on date/time mobs go down in case he wants them in the future I guess.

Stalos_
09-08-2014, 06:21 PM
Man. When people see Azrael members start coming back since summers coming to an end. Then things will be more interesting. I don't see a few bros in guild stomaching seeing 40 (a majestic number for me)+ Az in zone waiting on vs.

pgerman
09-08-2014, 07:29 PM
if we get over 40 people ill pvp my own guild

fiegi 8.0
09-08-2014, 08:14 PM
Keto so strong he didnt need any heals vs nagafen

Handpartytowel
09-08-2014, 08:34 PM
holo busy not being legally required to introduce themselves to their neighbors

Mac Drettj
09-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Man. When people see Azrael members start coming back since summers coming to an end. Then things will be more interesting. I don't see a few bros in guild stomaching seeing 40 (a majestic number for me)+ Az in zone waiting on vs.

U gonna use the summer line bro?

Nirgon
09-08-2014, 09:47 PM
who will take my place and lead la resistance ?

The Duke, when he returns.

Not_Kazowi
09-09-2014, 12:34 AM

mtb tripper
09-09-2014, 01:10 AM

by far.. by a long shot

Heyitsme
09-09-2014, 01:17 AM
Not really, i dont think you remember how persistant and tunnel visioned harrison was, but Lite still pretty annoying. Like harrison was msg a GM "ban him for his own sake, he needs help and needs out of the forum" bad.

Stalos_
09-09-2014, 04:41 AM
U gonna use the summer line bro?

I can think of 7 people whom are overall inactive and were considered core members that are absent due to summer and all obligations it comes with .

Stalos_
09-09-2014, 04:42 AM
Summer.

Buhbuh
09-09-2014, 04:56 AM
I've got a new char in Prophets of Slosh, going to see some massive upward mobility into Azrael soon. Slightly changed the tone of my voice in TS with an app, Have PD loot in NO TIME AT ALL.

Sektor
09-09-2014, 06:28 AM

What ever happened to HPT?

hehehhehe

mostbitter
09-09-2014, 08:41 AM
I can think of 7 people whom are overall inactive and were considered core members that are absent due to summer and all obligations it comes with .

I'd like 2 see some names cus it seems like Azrael mostly fresh blood warm bodies to me

gunner
09-09-2014, 08:44 AM
You guys are full of shit i was on the Naggy raid where you guys got banned back in the day. Every single app and friend of the guild who was not tagged was made to leave the zone so you could bug it out in the wall and get your naggy pixels before it was possible to kill the dragon straight up. After the Holocaust cluster fuck 90% of the guild joined Nihi so they could continue their quest of having pixels before the rest of the server. I stoped playing when i logged in and every single person i saw that day was tagged Nihi. Fast forward 3 years and i come back to the server, Nihi still top guild locking down 95% of the raid targets. Fast forward 2 months Nihi disbanded 1 person banned and 2 people suspended and the guild folds because not a single fucking person in the guild had the initiative to /petition Want guild name XX and then reinvite the entire guild minus the 3 that held you monkeys up.

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz335/gunnr80/funny-leopard-big-cat-flashing-see-anything-you-like-pics_zps52475a21.jpg

bigeasy
09-09-2014, 08:53 AM
What ever happened to Sektor, Sektors, Sektorz, etc?

hehehehe

interesting how they let sektor king RMT play here still but nizzar gets the cast treatment for 1 provable sale to the same rmt king scumbucket

favorites?? nah not on red99,, completely unbiased actions

Mac Drettj
09-09-2014, 10:00 AM
interesting how they let sektor king RMT play here still but nizzar gets the cast treatment for 1 provable sale to the same rmt king scumbucket

ya thats the reason

jk

moran

Buhbuh
09-09-2014, 10:19 AM
You guys are full of shit i was on the Naggy raid where you guys got banned back in the day. Every single app and friend of the guild who was not tagged was made to leave the zone so you could bug it out in the wall and get your naggy pixels before it was possible to kill the dragon straight up. After the Holocaust cluster fuck 90% of the guild joined Nihi so they could continue their quest of having pixels before the rest of the server. I stoped playing when i logged in and every single person i saw that day was tagged Nihi. Fast forward 3 years and i come back to the server, Nihi still top guild locking down 95% of the raid targets. Fast forward 2 months Nihi disbanded 1 person banned and 2 people suspended and the guild folds because not a single fucking person in the guild had the initiative to /petition Want guild name XX and then reinvite the entire guild minus the 3 that held you monkeys up.

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz335/gunnr80/funny-leopard-big-cat-flashing-see-anything-you-like-pics_zps52475a21.jpg

I wonder when it is this guy figures out that GW and Holocaust have specifically steered clear of the totally worthless warm bodies of yesteryear and the people with terrible personalities on purpose, making our guilds incredibly small.

Oh wait he thinks we all wanted to be Nihilum again, I get it.

heartbrand
09-09-2014, 10:22 AM
Dunno why people think GW and Holo going to do anything together. I've been told the Danes will not assent to any cooperation between the two guilds as long as I'm in Holo, aka will never be any long term agreement between GW and Holo.

Kergan
09-09-2014, 10:24 AM

Dude I was probably the biggest Nihilum apologist around and even I can't support this statement.

Mac Drettj
09-09-2014, 10:32 AM
GW literally warm bodies from disbanded nihilum

Grimjaw
09-09-2014, 11:12 AM
I already avoid logging in when theres 30+ in TS

Awwalike
09-09-2014, 05:50 PM
stomach in pain from laughing at all these ex-nilly faggots talking shit about zergs and raids

Mac Drettj
09-09-2014, 05:50 PM
awwalike hid behind mega zerg and logged in to raid only for 3.5 years

joins second zerg

laughs when non zergs call him zerg

Awwalike
09-09-2014, 05:54 PM
rettiwalk chasing me all over the forums confirmed mad ;)

mostbitter
09-09-2014, 06:04 PM
stomach in pain from laughing at all these other ex-nilly faggots (just like me) talking shit about zergs and raids

Kergan
09-09-2014, 07:15 PM
I don't really care that Azrael is a zerg. I just find it hilarious that they became what they hated most within 48 hours of the only chance this server has ever had to become like golden era RZ.

I freely admit I was part of the guild that made this impossible. I wanted to see some raids and get some gear I didn't have a chance to the first time around. Probably selfish of me for wanting the server to change now that I've had my fill of raiding uncontested.

Still doesn't change the fact that Azrael are a bunch of hypocrites. :)

krazyGlue
09-09-2014, 11:05 PM
rettiwalk chasing me all over the forums confirmed mad ;)

That robe

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 07:37 AM
All who joined Nihilum and weren't totally bad apps with teamspeak and raidactivity or suspicious as spies got very good items. I started the game in may, 10 and i ended in august with 2 funghis from king camp, one epic, veeshans peak weapon with the best dps in other hand, full resist gear, 2 skyitems who count as best in slot.
Thanks again to Brobb with my starteritems who were very good and helped alot with resists. And i had never been Azraelmember and never got any items from there beside Brobb gave me at my start at the server. With 60 i gave all important back to Sektor to deliver it to Brobb.
2 days after joining Nihilum they started to help with my epic.

Bazia
09-10-2014, 07:40 AM
ppl got gear in nihilum

big reveal

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 07:42 AM
I forgot one hatedrop from Azrael, gloves for rogue. When i asked for epichelp they didn't answered at all or had not time just yet which is not a bad thing for be count as app only. But Nihilum was such a big difference.

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 07:43 AM
New to the server-people could make a big career in a short time.

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 07:49 AM
What sort of communism you with for the server that people are not allowed to do their best to get bossmobs, items, pixels at all. There is absolute nothing wrong with Azrael now to do the same.

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 07:50 AM
wish, i wish there would be an editbutton here :p

Heyitsme
09-10-2014, 07:51 AM
Forget about the edit button, get a dictionnary

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 07:52 AM
i have google :)

Heyitsme
09-10-2014, 07:53 AM
And im not saying this to be mean or to get a reaction out of you, i cannot understand the sentence on top of this page.

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 08:04 AM
The red server doesn't have a play nice politics. Here is it like a free marked economy instead of communism. Every one can do his best for the best effort. That is a difference to the blue server. At the blue server the gms garant a play-nice of sharing boss mobs for guilds. They had their reason to say this is not obligatory for the red server. Azrael pretended for a long time Nihilum had to share the boss mobs.
Instead of begging to gms to change the rules for the red server which should had happen then they started an immense propaganda against Nihilum and created this hate situation. Now they are at the first position and this server and .....

yes and we should start a campagne now to change server rules to prevent more hate:

GET A PLAY-NICE-POLITICS FOR RAIDS HERE PLEASE

Let the GM supervise that all guilds have a share on bossmobs. Unluckily there is only one guild left who can kill in Veeshans Peak. Do something to change this. Get more powerlevel guilds here with pve ambition.

Heyitsme
09-10-2014, 08:13 AM
Fuck Milton Friedman and go play on blue IMO

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 08:17 AM
no :) I want my guild Nihilum back at this server.

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 08:25 AM
Do you have a real name in game? Do i know you?

HippoNipple
09-10-2014, 09:53 AM
There are a lot of new players joining the server I believe. I know a lot of people rerolled but you have to think some people quit and the population is still good.

Azrael will recruit some of the new players but I think there could be some good competition in a few more weeks.

Swyft
09-10-2014, 10:02 AM
no :) I want my guild Nihilum back at this server.

Pop rising, multiple guilds raiding, you may want Nihilum back, but it's clear the server is better off without them.

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 10:06 AM
This new player are not pvper. Nihilum tested to fight alot of this new player and gave this certificate. The pvper joined Azrael already. So i think this server has a blue future. So it would be the best for the server to get a play-nice-sharing of bossmobs. There is no Nihilum helping new player anymore and Azrael takes the best pvper/highlevelchars but no one else.

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 10:11 AM
That's was Azrael asked for a long time. Before they got the first guild of the server.

Swyft
09-10-2014, 10:16 AM
This new player are not pvper. Nihilum tested to fight alot of this new player and gave this certificate. The pvper joined Azrael already. So i think this server has a blue future. So it would be the best for the server to get a play-nice-sharing of bossmobs. There is no Nihilum helping new player anymore and Azrael takes the best pvper/highlevelchars but no one else.

Nothing more blue than 50 grown men already geared BIS making sure new players in rags can't do Vox, Naggy, Tranix, Fear, Hate, and Sky. Azrael doesn't do this so new guilds can gear up to compete for pixels. If your saying Nihilum was pvper's lol just lol.

HippoNipple
09-10-2014, 10:20 AM

Sapphiay you seem nice but you are losing it on here and you are obviously biased. Noobs are leveling to 50 so fast right now with all the groups. You don't need level 60's PL people to 50 in a week.

For the most part Nihilum were not big PvPers and it doesn't matter if people coming over here are blue or not. Blue players will PvP once they are at end game because that is the only way for them to progress and blue players want progression.

You seem like someone that is really taking the Nihilium hate to heart. Just let it go and go join a new guild. You are defending people that don't play here anymore and the people that remain don't like them so it is doing you no good.

It is just a game, find something you enjoy doing in game or quit. There are new guilds that I think you would enjoy playing with.

Eslade
09-10-2014, 10:24 AM
Anybody else just skip over Sapphiay's posts like I do. I feel like I'm having a stroke when I read their posts.

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 10:28 AM
You never skipped my posts lol :) I could always expect an answer from you.

Stasis01
09-10-2014, 10:31 AM
The naggy kill had me Smallmee's bat, and Keto who did about 4dps at the time.

Not that any of that matters.

Stasis01
09-10-2014, 10:31 AM
I'd say the bat did 50% of the dps.

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Red is Ex-Hokuten, Blaze is an Agatha-linked guild, Azrael ......, Holocaust are the Nihilumtraitor, God's is linked to Holocaust, Mafia left, Eternal Light and some other are Azrael-alt-guilds.

Stasis01
09-10-2014, 10:38 AM
I don't really care that Azrael is a zerg. I just find it hilarious that they became what they hated most within 48 hours of the only chance this server has ever had to become like golden era RZ.

I freely admit I was part of the guild that made this impossible. I wanted to see some raids and get some gear I didn't have a chance to the first time around. Probably selfish of me for wanting the server to change now that I've had my fill of raiding uncontested.

Still doesn't change the fact that Azrael are a bunch of hypocrites. :)

It isn't possible, one side will be stronger and take what they want 100% of the time until they don't want it anymore.

Variance is the only chance at randomizing the amount of people guilds will have available at any given time and giving the number advantage to multiple guilds.

If I left Azrael with 10 other people and helped Holo, and they were stronger - all it would mean is PD would go to Holo now, or they wouldn't even care.

Blaming Azrael for this is just like people blaming Nihi for the way it was - it was Nizzar's RMT dedication keeping it cockblocked - you were all warm bodies as people have always said not there's anything wrong with that.

Stasis01
09-10-2014, 10:39 AM
Whether people want to believe it or not, Azrael has a very small pool of players - if the timers were random we wouldn't come close to taking all of it.

Not even fucking close.

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 10:41 AM
When i was Azrael app in their teamspeak there had been like 18 and more player splitted in different channel and games but always up. Even there they were many.

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 02:34 PM
though they there was only one group of alts playing

Buhbuh
09-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Nihilum traitors, haha. Oh god, if you only knew.

Does anyone else ever feel like Stasis FQs harder than anyone else on the boards with the least amount of information possible?

Always sounds adamant and uninformed.

Kergan
09-10-2014, 03:02 PM
It isn't possible, one side will be stronger and take what they want 100% of the time until they don't want it anymore.

Variance is the only chance at randomizing the amount of people guilds will have available at any given time and giving the number advantage to multiple guilds.

If I left Azrael with 10 other people and helped Holo, and they were stronger - all it would mean is PD would go to Holo now, or they wouldn't even care.

Blaming Azrael for this is just like people blaming Nihi for the way it was - it was Nizzar's RMT dedication keeping it cockblocked - you were all warm bodies as people have always said not there's anything wrong with that.

Variance helps nobody, and hurts Azrael the least. It only would serve to further their advantage as the only guild even capable of responding to a random respawn.

The only way this server was going to be cured from the 1 guild domination was if the players made it happen by agreeing to keep guilds small. No amount of rules or code from the devs can fix this. But alas, within 2 days of Nihilum being disbanded one of the bigger guilds swallowed up another of the bigger guilds and the dream was dead. The same dream you and your crew have been whining about for years.

And if you really believe that Nihilum was some giant RMT scheme you are quite frankly a fucking retard. I know people like Colgate troll that all the time and I get it, but I think you genuinely believe that is how it worked.

Not_Kazowi
09-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Nihilum traitors, haha. Oh god, if you only knew.

Does anyone else ever feel like Stasis FQs harder than anyone else on the boards with the least amount of information possible?

Always sounds adamant and uninformed.

Yes I think he has autism and is very unintelligent

Swyft
09-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Variance helps nobody, and hurts Azrael the least. It only would serve to further their advantage as the only guild even capable of responding to a random respawn.

The only way this server was going to be cured from the 1 guild domination was if the players made it happen by agreeing to keep guilds small. No amount of rules or code from the devs can fix this. But alas, within 2 days of Nihilum being disbanded one of the bigger guilds swallowed up another of the bigger guilds and the dream was dead. The same dream you and your crew have been whining about for years.

And if you really believe that Nihilum was some giant RMT scheme you are quite frankly a fucking retard. I know people like Colgate troll that all the time and I get it, but I think you genuinely believe that is how it worked.

Then why did Nizzar horde 40 selo's drums instead of selling them? The plat could have went to buy items for guild member's.

Kergan
09-10-2014, 03:42 PM
Where the fuck you think we could have unloaded 40 selo's drums? You are dumb.

lite
09-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Where the fuck you think we could have unloaded 40 selo's drums? You are dumb.

noone outside of Nihilum having 1 = they are worth far more than they should. supply and demand.

Colgate
09-10-2014, 03:47 PM
to be fair one time i tried buying a selo's drum back when kunark was fresh for like 60k and nizzar was about to sell me one then backed out because tune almost died to lasher's bard(who had one of the only selo's drums outside of nihilum on the server)

krazyGlue
09-10-2014, 03:50 PM
to be fair one time i tried buying a selo's drum back when kunark was fresh for like 60k and nizzar was about to sell me one then backed out because tune almost died to lasher's bard(who had one of the only selo's drums outside of nihilum on the server)

sounds like a legit reason why some1 wouldnt sell a selos drum for 60k

lite
09-10-2014, 03:53 PM

too funny how believable that sounds.

lite
09-10-2014, 03:55 PM
Nihilum's nature of wanting to fight the weakest possible version of their opponent literally ruined the server.

Colgate
09-10-2014, 03:58 PM
yaw

Not_Kazowi
09-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Nihilum's nature of wanting to fight the weakest possible version of their opponent literally ruined the server.

You say that then destroyed a guild and recruited the "top" players from it. You have a recruitment thread that basically states you're recruiting all A++ players only. You slay all the mobs worth a shit then come spout something like that about nihilum?

I'm not a huge nihilum sympathizer or anything but you guys are literally the definition, to a T, of hypocrisy.

heartbrand
09-10-2014, 04:00 PM
Then why did Nizzar horde 40 selo's drums instead of selling them? The plat could have went to buy items for guild member's.

Because denying the loot to whiny faggots like you was better than selling it for 5k

Kergan
09-10-2014, 04:04 PM
The guild actually sold tons of shit, just to members. Guild prices were reasonable. Like 10k for VS legs, 15k for a Trak bp.

Can't believe people would actually whine we wouldn't sell shit to the competition.

Eslade
09-10-2014, 04:05 PM
ForumQuest is so good right now.

Swyft
09-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Because denying the loot to whiny faggots like you was better than selling it for 5k

Remind me who the whiny faggot is when you cried on Twitch channel for Nihilum to OT hammer in for help when fighting a 52 wizard in rags LMFAO!

You prolly the worst BIS player on this server.

Kergan
09-10-2014, 04:10 PM
I can't believe you think its a big deal to fight a pure melee class in a big outdoor zone with a caster, even 8 levels lower. You've literally never had a PVP encounter on this server when any amount of skill was required for victory.

heartbrand
09-10-2014, 04:10 PM
Remind me who the whiny faggot is when you cried on Twitch channel for Nihilum to OT hammer in for help when fighting a 52 wizard in rags LMFAO!

You prolly the worst BIS player on this server.

I wear that as a badge of honor tbqh

krazyGlue
09-10-2014, 04:19 PM
swyft is a proclaimed box legend. but i never see him. only time i do he is either oor or gates

Swyft
09-10-2014, 04:24 PM
I can't believe you think its a big deal to fight a pure melee class in a big outdoor zone with a caster, even 8 levels lower.

Bad ones can't, good ones do it all the time, but you'd have to actually pvp to know wtf your talking about, so I forgive your ignorance smurf.

I've literally never had a PVP encounter on this server

There fixed it for you, now it's honest

I wear that as a badge of honor tbqh

LMFAO what honor!

Kergan
09-10-2014, 04:26 PM
Actually just looked you up on the boards, I have more kills than you since r99pvp went up lol.

Makes all your nonsense and talking even more hilarious now.

Swyft
09-10-2014, 04:29 PM
swyft is a proclaimed box legend. but i never see him. only time i do he is either oor or gates

HUH why would you run into me I PVP, you don't. Your idea of pvp is killing noobs in cloth in unrest.

LMFAO gated from you 1v1, I don;t think you've ever logged in without 10 AZ holding your nuts, you couldn't take a piss unless Lite held your cock for you. And everyone knows you never wander 10 steps from Badger ingame.

HippoNipple
09-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Actually just looked you up on the boards, I have more kills than you since r99pvp went up lol.

Yeah but as much as Syft talks I'm sure the majority of his kills are in very competitive end game dungeon/raid zones.

Swyft
09-10-2014, 04:30 PM

LMFAO than post it kid! the problem with lying on forums is we all have access to the boards.

Kergan
09-10-2014, 04:31 PM
Yeah but as much as Syft talks I'm sure the majority of his kills are in very competitive end game dungeon/raid zones.

Hah :)

Kergan
09-10-2014, 04:32 PM
LMFAO than post it kid! the problem with lying on forums is we all have access to the boards.

I'm going to just ask one question and give me a legitimate answer here, shit talk aside.

Do you think having more killshots on a wizard than a shaman or cleric makes you a better PVPer? Looking for a yes/no here.

Swyft
09-10-2014, 04:33 PM

Pardon me for not giving a shit about your opinion but it stems from the answer to this question.

Do you even have a single solo kill here?

LOL exactly

Swyft
09-10-2014, 04:35 PM
I'm going to just ask one question and give me a legitimate answer here, shit talk aside.

Do you think having more killshots on a wizard than a shaman or cleric makes you a better PVPer? Looking for a yes/no here.

Do you think having no killshots on BIS toon on a pvp server(not a cleric) is acceptable?

If so check your wife's purse because your nuts are stuck at the bottom of it.

Kergan
09-10-2014, 04:46 PM
Do you think having no killshots on BIS toon on a pvp server(not a cleric) is acceptable?

If so check your wife's purse because your nuts are stuck at the bottom of it.

See this is where you prove your ignorance to how PVP actually works. I'm fighting in bigger groups and in dungeons not ganking afk 'tards at seafuries. If I get a killshot that means I am fucking up. Malo, cripple, dispels and heals are what I am supposed to be doing. If I stop to cast 6 second nukes for under 400 damage or blow 300 mana on curable dots that means I am a bad fucking player, ya dig?

HippoNipple
09-10-2014, 04:46 PM
Pardon me for not giving a shit about your opinion but it stems from the answer to this question.

Do you even have a single solo kill here?

LOL exactly

Buhbuh
09-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Kergan has awful gear for a guildie that had 200 DKP. He's not even geared like Powered or Bangan.

Swyft
09-10-2014, 04:55 PM
See this is where you prove your ignorance to how PVP actually works. I'm fighting in bigger groups and in dungeons not ganking afk 'tards at seafuries. If I get a killshot that means I am fucking up. Malo, cripple, dispels and heals are what I am supposed to be doing. If I stop to cast 6 second nukes for under 400 damage or blow 300 mana on curable dots that means I am a bad fucking player, ya dig?

I hate to break this to you but the player's that do excellent in 1v1 PvP are the allstar's in large scale pvp, not the other way around. Anyone can be a warm body for large scale pvp, and the only class with the right to that argument is a cleric.

Buhbuh
09-10-2014, 05:01 PM
Not really true at all. Wizards function in the same way but there's more strategies involved you've never experienced because I don't know why, u r dumb and enjoy oot like FoH likes Guk.

Buhbuh
09-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Wizards are also literally the most deadly class statistically on this server. OOT is a fuckin paradise for them, as is the upper levels of CoM. Vazgoul isn't even close to good at this game, but look at him.

Swyft
09-10-2014, 05:06 PM
Not really true at all. Wizards function in the same way but there's more strategies involved you've never experienced because I don't know why, u r dumb and enjoy oot like FoH likes Guk.

Almost every porter on the server is bound in OOT, why wouldn't I be bound in the same zone they gate after I jack them up in other zones.

I have a ton of kills in other zones, so do FOH, if high 50's stop going to Guk flowers wouldn't be there so much, same with OOT for me.

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 05:07 PM
They should still remove the possibilty to nuke from a safeplace at a ledge. Even healer get a can't see target or out of range-message. That's one reason wizards are the most deadly class.

Swyft
09-10-2014, 05:09 PM
They should still remove the possibilty to nuke from a safeplace at a ledge. Even healer get a can't see target or out of range-message. That's one reason wizards are the most deadly class.

Only a few places like that in the game, KC and COM is one of them.

HippoNipple
09-10-2014, 05:11 PM
Almost every porter on the server is bound in OOT, why wouldn't I be bound in the same zone they gate after I jack them up in other zones.

I have a ton of kills in other zones, so do FOH, if high 50's stop going to Guk flowers wouldn't be there so much, same with OOT for me.

We know why you go there, but getting kills there takes no talent and talent is all you preach about on these forums. You run around and look for people that are afk and if they aren't you yonder/gate. A lot of people go around hunting for cheap and easy YT but you are the only one that takes it so serious. I know it's fun but why brag about it and try to put down people who enjoy the group pvp aspect of the game?

Swyft
09-10-2014, 05:13 PM
We know why you go there, but getting kills there takes no talent and talent is all you preach about on these forums. You run around and look for people that are afk and if they aren't you yonder/gate. A lot of people go around hunting for cheap and easy YT but you are the only one that takes it so serious. I know it's fun but why brag about it and try to put down people who enjoy the group pvp aspect of the game?

I always hear how it takes no talent to kill people for whatever reason, but it's always from players who can't seem to kill anyone, anywhere.

Funny how that works.

HippoNipple
09-10-2014, 05:15 PM
I always hear how it takes no talent to kill people for whatever reason, but it's always from players who can't seem to kill anyone, anywhere.

Funny how that works.

Well I have kills and a lot of them are ganks that take no skill. Not to worried about it.

Swyft
09-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Well I have kills and a lot of them are ganks that take no skill. Not to worried about it.

Then stop bitching about it

HippoNipple
09-10-2014, 05:43 PM
https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380397976/768578.gif

Stasis01
09-10-2014, 05:50 PM
skipped the last 4 pages and that is literally my emotional state Hippo well done.

Kergan
09-10-2014, 10:44 PM
I hate to break this to you but the player's that do excellent in 1v1 PvP are the allstar's in large scale pvp, not the other way around. Anyone can be a warm body for large scale pvp, and the only class with the right to that argument is a cleric.

Forget about me for a minute and how I play, find me a level 60 shaman with 10+ killshots on the pvp boards. I just looked up every single 60 shaman I could think of and haven't found anyone over 5, with Mendan at 4-2 being the only one with a positive k/d ratio. Maybe I'm missing some super elite shaman PVPer who can somehow manage a plethora of killshots despite the fact that the best shaman nuke has the same casting time and does less damage then the best cleric nuke, all their DoTs can be cured by cheap potions...and most importantly, if someone zones at any point and your DoT kills them you'll no longer register the YT.

I don't know why I bother explaining to a retard why he is retarded, definitely a gigantic waste of my time.

Heyitsme
09-10-2014, 10:53 PM
I put swyft on ignore, 95% of the times his "input" will be about:

- You having to stop crying

- How awesome, heterosexual, and alpha male he is

Swyft
09-10-2014, 11:12 PM
Forget about me for a minute and how I play, find me a level 60 shaman with 10+ killshots on the pvp boards. I just looked up every single 60 shaman I could think of and haven't found anyone over 5, with Mendan at 4-2 being the only one with a positive k/d ratio. Maybe I'm missing some super elite shaman PVPer who can somehow manage a plethora of killshots despite the fact that the best shaman nuke has the same casting time and does less damage then the best cleric nuke, all their DoTs can be cured by cheap potions...and most importantly, if someone zones at any point and your DoT kills them you'll no longer register the YT.

I don't know why I bother explaining to a retard why he is retarded, definitely a gigantic waste of my time.

http://www.p99pvp.com/pvpplayerleaderboard.aspx

Salem's Shaman when he was actively pvp'ing with him, Shaman's are very capable of getting kills.

By the way a single Nife and Ebomb requires 5 clicks of a potion to remove by the time they get those off they've taken more dmg than any nuke in the game could deliver. And that's only considering if you sat there for 10 seconds and watched them remove it while not dealing a single shred of dmg. Not to mention all poison dots also have a chance of interrupting casting and come with a knockback.

When your bad at pvp everything seems impossible.

I put swyft on ignore, 95% of the times his "input" will be about:

- You having to stop crying

- How awesome, heterosexual, and alpha male he is

Well you could prove me wrong but all your posts are super faggy tear festivals of you crying about how your EZ mode Nihi pixels are gone.

Swyft
09-10-2014, 11:14 PM
Wrong link here ya go

http://www.p99pvp.com/playerdetail.aspx?player=Lithiuum

Kergan
09-10-2014, 11:16 PM
http://www.p99pvp.com/pvpplayerleaderboard.aspx

Salem's Shaman when he was actively pvp'ing with him, Shaman's are very capable of getting kills.

By the way a single Nife and Ebomb requires 5 clicks of a potion to remove by the time they get those off they've taken more dmg than any nuke in the game could deliver. And that's only considering if you sat there for 10 seconds and watched them remove it while not dealing a single shred of dmg. Not to mention all poison dots also have a chance of interrupting casting and come with a knockback.

When your bad at pvp everything seems impossible.

Well you could prove me wrong but all your posts are super faggy tear festivals of you crying about how your EZ mode Nihi pixels are gone.

5 clicks of a pot to cure Bane, my god. I'm glad you can't edit here so your retardedness is preserved for all time.

Kergan
09-10-2014, 11:18 PM
Wrong link here ya go

http://www.p99pvp.com/playerdetail.aspx?player=Lithiuum

I said the r99 pvp boards because they are newer and I didn't want a bunch of lvl 24 kills in there.

http://r99pvp.com/search.php

Lithiuum 3-4.

Swyft
09-10-2014, 11:26 PM
5 clicks of a pot to cure Bane, my god. I'm glad you can't edit here so your retardedness is preserved for all time.

I clearly said Ebomb and Bane, Bane takes 3 cures ebomb takes 2, if you calmed your rustled you'd be able to read correctly

I said the r99 pvp boards because they are newer and I didn't want a bunch of lvl 24 kills in there.

http://r99pvp.com/search.php

Lithiuum 3-4.

Notice I said when he was active on his Shaman which he hardly logs on anymore, but if you ever pvp'd you'd know the names on that list are almost all lvl 60's. LOL you really need to take a breath, lol you said it was impossible to get kills on a shaman. So I showed you a shaman who had a buncha quality kills and suddenly it's irrelevant because it wasn't from this season.

LOL if your whines made more sense it wouldn't be so easy for me to embarrass you everytime you speak.

Drakaris
09-10-2014, 11:57 PM
I clearly said Ebomb and Bane, Bane takes 3 cures ebomb takes 2, if you calmed your rustled you'd be able to read correctly

Notice I said when he was active on his Shaman which he hardly logs on anymore, but if you ever pvp'd you'd know the names on that list are almost all lvl 60's. LOL you really need to take a breath, lol you said it was impossible to get kills on a shaman. So I showed you a shaman who had a buncha quality kills and suddenly it's irrelevant because it wasn't from this season.

LOL if your whines made more sense it wouldn't be so easy for me to embarrass you everytime you speak.

Are you sure?

There are posts throughout the forum advising the cure counters from 1 click is enough to get Ebolt or Bane, but not both simultaneously.

Swyft
09-11-2014, 12:17 AM
Are you sure?

There are posts throughout the forum advising the cure counters from 1 click is enough to get Ebolt or Bane, but not both simultaneously.

lol am I sure? lol cmon

it's just that noobs don't know the difference between strathbone antivenom and Counteract poison pot's.

Bane should come off with two clicks here but it often takes 3 of counteract poison pots.

Swyft
09-11-2014, 12:37 AM
And to be honest a guy who mains a Wizard should never have tell a guy who mains a Shaman how removes and counters work.

That's the problem with only doing large scale pvp, it dulls your pvp awareness.

Slows your reaction time, makes you mentally dependent on other classes, and you don't know which tactics to adopt vs other classes because you don't know how player's use they're abilities.

Heyitsme
09-11-2014, 01:11 AM
which tactics to adopt vs other classes because you don't know how player's use they're abilities.

HippoNipple
09-11-2014, 01:16 AM
Swyft is fucking nuts.

Swyft
09-11-2014, 09:27 AM
Swyft is fucking nuts.

At-least I know how potions and counters work, lol blue scrub.

HippoNipple
09-11-2014, 09:43 AM
At-least I know how potions and counters work, lol blue scrub.

Do you realize you had that conversation with someone else?

Swyft
09-11-2014, 10:27 AM
Do you realize you had that conversation with someone else?

If you had any idea how potions worked you would have stepped in to help your ex-guildmate's out, since you spend all day on the forums warming they're nuts anyway

Swyft is fucking nuts.

LOL guess to blue's me talking accurately about PvP sounds like charlie browns teacher's.

Mac Drettj
09-11-2014, 10:33 AM
Bane takes 2 charges

Kergan
09-11-2014, 10:44 AM
Don't think Syft has ever fought a shaman high enough level to cast Bane so I probably shouldn't be so hard on him.

Swyft
09-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Bane takes 2 charges

Sometimes it does, and it's always supposed to since it's 10 counter charges and potion is 8, but for some reason here it sometimes takes 3.

I got banned twice last week and it took 3 charges each time to remove, strathbone will strip it all off regardless. I've got banned other times and it only took two, so it's funky.

Swyft
09-11-2014, 10:47 AM
baned lol not banned

Kergan
09-11-2014, 10:53 AM
lol am I sure? lol cmon

it's just that noobs don't know the difference between strathbone antivenom and Counteract poison pot's.

Bane should come off with two clicks here but it often takes 3 of counteract poison pots.

The sad part is even if you were correct about how many clicks of a pot it takes, you're still wrong in the entire spirit of your argument. If I'm trying to burn people down with multiple dots in PVP I'm playing my class wrong, plain and simple.

Any retard can roll a wizard, get to 51 and go gank newbies while racking up a ton of killshots. The leaderboards prove this. You're using the leaderboards as some metric of skill when everyone with half a brain knows this isn't even close to the truth. You're making up a game in your head, along with its rules and how its scored - of course you're going to be a winner in your own mind.

Enjoy ganking people in OoT at seafuries if that's what floats your boat. I prefer a greater challenge personally.

Swyft
09-11-2014, 11:09 AM
The sad part is even if you were correct about how many clicks of a pot it takes, you're still wrong in the entire spirit of your argument. If I'm trying to burn people down with multiple dots in PVP I'm playing my class wrong, plain and simple.

Any retard can roll a wizard, get to 51 and go gank newbies while racking up a ton of killshots. The leaderboards prove this. You're using the leaderboards as some metric of skill when everyone with half a brain knows this isn't even close to the truth. You're making up a game in your head, along with its rules and how its scored - of course you're going to be a winner in your own mind.

Enjoy ganking people in OoT at seafuries if that's what floats your boat. I prefer a greater challenge personally.

Nah I'm using the prior battles i had with red Nihilum BIS that needed to either, blow a trak tooth, golem wand, conflag wand, gate pot, plug or die vs me as validation of my skills.

I had so many of your guildmates dead to rights owned only to watch them blow a insta gate pot to avoid YT.

Where do you get your validation to critique someone else's pvp. You have no kills, won't even disclose your characters name, and don't dare travel through Norrath without Thrilla at your side.

Your a pansy still using training wheels, running mouth on forums like your a real boy.

Pikrib
09-11-2014, 11:13 AM
How about me and you duel Swyft. Loser isn't allowed to post on the forums for 2 weeks.

Swyft
09-11-2014, 11:15 AM
How about me and you duel Swyft. Loser isn't allowed to post on the forums for 2 weeks.

LMFAO your a cleric whatchu gonna do heal me to death?

Kergan
09-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Nah I'm using the prior battles i had with red Nihilum BIS that needed to either, blow a trak tooth, golem wand, conflag wand, gate pot, plug or die vs me as validation of my skills.

I had so many of your guildmates dead to rights owned only to watch them blow a insta gate pot to avoid YT.

Where do you get your validation to critique someone else's pvp. You have no kills, won't even disclose your characters name, and don't dare travel through Norrath without Thrilla at your side.

Your a pansy still using training wheels, running mouth on forums like your a real boy.

I remember bringing you up in TS, I think we all were chortling at your VPN post. Not even joking dude not a single person knew who you were.

Pikrib
09-11-2014, 11:17 AM
LMFAO your a cleric whatchu gonna do heal me to death?

scared?

Swyft
09-11-2014, 11:21 AM
I remember bringing you up in TS, I think we all were chortling at your VPN post. Not even joking dude not a single person knew who you were.

LMFAO the problem with lying on the forums is it's easily dis proven, I have pages and pages of hate tell SS's from every officer in your guild. LMFAO Tune, Nizzar, Eldermoran, Vap and Strydur don't know who I am LMFAO.

Try harder kid.

Kergan
09-11-2014, 11:24 AM
To be fair though most people would have never encountered you, as anyone starting on R99 in the last 1.5 years or so would have had easy access to ports and would not need to use the boat in OoT.

Swyft
09-11-2014, 11:39 AM
To be fair though most people would have never encountered you, as anyone starting on R99 in the last 1.5 years or so would have had easy access to ports and would not need to use the boat in OoT.

Anymore lies to tell? LMFAO Because you've clearly made the reputation of being a fountain of honesty everytime you deny Nihilum ever cheated.

Your too dim witted to ever win at forumquest, so if you want people to see you as anything more than a clown, kill some people or stop posting.

Nirgon
09-11-2014, 11:52 AM
Gotta pad those numbers

Warm it up Kris

fiegi 8.0
09-11-2014, 01:18 PM
http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Antonio+Margarito+v+Shane+Mosley+0PwTasziKX8l.jpg

Kergan
09-11-2014, 01:30 PM
Anymore lies to tell? LMFAO Because you've clearly made the reputation of being a fountain of honesty everytime you deny Nihilum ever cheated.

Your too dim witted to ever win at forumquest, so if you want people to see you as anything more than a clown, kill some people or stop posting.

5 kills the last 2 nights, server is thriving.

Swyft
09-11-2014, 01:45 PM
5 kills the last 2 nights, server is thriving.

So your claiming to have gotten 5 kills on a toon you won't even disclose the name to on forums, way to be a man!

Kergan
09-11-2014, 01:48 PM
I believe that is exactly what I just claimed.

It was actually on 3 different characters tbo.

Swyft
09-11-2014, 01:50 PM
I believe that is exactly what I just claimed.

It was actually on 3 different characters tbo.

But you won't disclose the name of your characters...faggot status confirmed.

Kergan
09-11-2014, 01:59 PM
Nobody cares what characters I play man.

Swyft
09-11-2014, 02:07 PM

No your right bragging about the pvp exploits on characters you don't have to balls to disclose on forums doesn't make you like a complete retard or faggot.

I don't have to even try to embarrass you, I just gotta wait till you type again and you take care of it for me.

Kergan
09-11-2014, 02:08 PM
I don't care what you think, nobody else does either. Just shut the fuck up already.

orran
09-11-2014, 02:08 PM
I don't care what you think, nobody else does either. Just shut the fuck up already.

holy rustle

calm yourself its just a game

Swyft
09-11-2014, 02:12 PM
holy rustle

calm yourself its just a game

Not this guy he cares so much what other people thing he's ashamed to say his character's name, while simultaneously bragging about how many people unsaid characters killed.

It's fucking hilARIOUS!

freez
09-11-2014, 03:57 PM
syft try harding alot lately

Agatha
09-11-2014, 04:12 PM
said it before, will say it again, when the dust settles, there will only be one beard big enough to lead it.

and that will be mine.

Swyft
09-11-2014, 07:20 PM
syft try harding alot lately

Your hands are already full of AZ's nuts if you start cupping ex-Nihilums your gonna need to grow a new limb.

Malevz
11-14-2014, 04:14 PM
I'm sad to hear Holo has thrown in the towel.

Not Salem
11-14-2014, 04:16 PM
Sorry bro you guys can raid the server alone. You made it this way. Cheers

Malevz
11-14-2014, 04:28 PM
Cool. So how was VP Sunday?

Genedin
11-14-2014, 04:28 PM

I do! but just so I can say hello in-game

Genedin
11-14-2014, 04:32 PM
Double Post. Self proclaimed PVP champion of all-time next to Colgate ducking a dual against a cleric.

If you so afraid he is going to heal you to death...just admit you can't beat him and safe yourself the embarrassment.

HippoNipple
11-14-2014, 04:34 PM
If you so afraid he is going to heal you to death..

You have been playing a cleric wrong.

Dis_Still_Mornin
11-18-2014, 04:28 PM
Lolololol