PDA

View Full Version : It's one of those new guys...

DrunkGrunt11b
09-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Hey there , Just that guy called Drunkgrunt here. A little about me, I played EQ from EQ from 1999 - 2007, i drink to much, i love this game, i like long walks on the beach and i think most of the chicks from the fappening look better with their clothes on. Now wit that part out of the way i was just wondering if anyone is going to be wandering around helping out pathetic newbs today? Playing a iksar necro right now trying to level in the fob but it's slow as heel(no shit right?) and it's hard to buy all my spells. I know this is a far shot but if you happen to play Wildstar i could help you level/throw you some money/give you a trial key/ or anything else you want over there.

gildor
09-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Assuming you just didnt know, but:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80095

..that being said look for Gilidi or Scrownge later, I have an iksar that should a few plat on him I can throw your way..

DrunkGrunt11b
09-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Oh shit I didn't know that my bad! Thanks for pointing that out .

Captiv8
09-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Welcome! FoB sucks around 6-7 but its gets much better at 8 when more things are even/blue in the pit.

cukazi
09-08-2014, 07:32 PM
Try going to LoIO for lvl 4-8 or so theres some nice blues in the newbie area

Iankill
09-09-2014, 07:46 AM
I got a iskar nekro too, just started last night on the PvP server. I'm at work now but I'll probably play later tonight if anyone wants to group up and kill a bunch of low level monsters. Also I was playing yesterday and Trooper Taer kept stealing kills I found it more funny than anything. Fighting like a skeleton and 2 of those lizard things, he runs up kills all 3 and then starts screaming about a glorious victory.