PDA

View Full Version : Guide to Halas Faction

Arkaan
09-05-2014, 01:21 PM
This process can get you to max faction in all of Halas from max scowls.

Kill Frostbite in WK until you are at least dubious to "Rogues of the White Rose" (rogues / banker). Please note that this will hurt "Steel Warriors" (QEY/FP warriors) faction which takes a long time to fix
Grab an invis and hand in Polar Bear Skins to Cindl (merchant so always at least dubious which is the minimum for quest) until you are able to hand in gnoll fangs to Lysbith McNaff. Keep an eye out for warriors pathing in front of Cindl's door.
Hand in gnoll fangs to Lysbith McNaff until you have good faction with "Wolves of the North" (warriors), "Shamen of Justice", "Merchants of Halas", and "Steel Warriors" (QEY/FP warriors)
Mine vendors or collect many "Patch of Gnoll Fur" and combine in a loom 64 patches of gnoll fur 4 at a time to create 16 gnoll fur patches. Combine those 16 4 at a time to create 4 gnoll patch quarters. Combine those 4 quarters to make a cloak to hand in to Ysanna MacGibbon until you are indifferent to "Rogues of the White Rose"
Hand in mammoth calf hides to Cappi McTarnigal until you have good faction with "Rogues of the White Rose"

loramin
09-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Great guide, you should totally add it to the wiki. Or failing that, you should give me permission to :)

Arkaan
09-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Great guide, you should totally add it to the wiki. Or failing that, you should give me permission to :)

You're more than welcome to post it if you like.

loramin
09-05-2014, 04:07 PM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Halas_Faction_Guide