PDA

View Full Version : Azrael looking to establish friendships

lite
09-03-2014, 06:31 PM
As most of you know we are not recruiting at the moment. The main reason being that we'd like people to put other guilds together. If you are an up and coming guild please feel free and send us a tell, let us know what you are about. We are interested in seeing how we can (within reason) increase your chances of succeeding on red 99.

We can assure you that we will not trash your planar raids as you are just getting started or steal your first general(stuff like that). Also we'll leave mobs for new guilds to kill throughout the week .. (Naggy talendor trak vox ragefires ) ect...

Essentially we are looking to establish some positive relationships so that we can all stay relatively small, at least until velious comes. Then we'll tackle that problem when it actually presents itself. Which will be a lot easier if we have a good standing with one another prior to its release.

mostbitter
09-03-2014, 06:40 PM
Zerg recruiting see above

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
09-03-2014, 06:41 PM
+1 for lite

lite
09-03-2014, 06:41 PM
only possibly potentially recruiting EXTRAORDINARY people.

Pots at all times - full clickies and resists - amazingly configured smooth UI - Super high play timer - retardedly attentive - unnaturally loyal - hilarious in teamspeak.

Swyft
09-03-2014, 06:48 PM

Pots at all times - full clickies and resists - amazingly configured smooth UI - Super high play timer - retardedly attentive - unnaturally loyal - hilarious in teamspeak.

You forgot MQ compile version

lite
09-03-2014, 06:49 PM
You forgot MQ compile version

please keep this sort of thing to RNF

Nirgon
09-03-2014, 06:50 PM
approving thread as is

Swyft
09-03-2014, 06:52 PM
please keep this sort of thing to RNF

Except I'm not trolling or ranting, and am 100% serious and honest, words far outside your vocabulary, just like you don't dual box riiighhht?

lite
09-03-2014, 06:53 PM
you are obviously making an attempt at being inflammatory, please stick to RNF.

Swyft
09-03-2014, 06:54 PM
you are obviously making an attempt at being inflammatory, please stick to RNF.

So is your entire thread, just because your an idiot don't think Derubael doesn't see past this obvious troll attempt your making by this thread, you've been warned about this stuff before.

ricquire
09-03-2014, 07:00 PM
We can assure you that we will not trash your planar raids as you are just getting started or steal your first general(stuff like that). Also we'll leave mobs for new guilds to kill throughout the week .. (Naggy talendor trak vox ragefires ) ect...

Please keep backhanded/side-mouthed putdowns to other guilds in RNF please.

lite
09-03-2014, 07:02 PM
Please keep backhanded/side-mouthed putdowns to other guilds in RNF please.

While I can completely understand why you might think that I am attempting to flame Nihilum, that is absolutely not the case. Unfortunately that sort of thing kept many people away in the past, and it has to be mentioned to them that it is something they will not be dealing with if they chose to play and put effort towards making a guild here. I am simply trying to give them a straight talk on what they should expect if they decide to play here.

Eslade
09-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Pras sir.

Swyft
09-03-2014, 07:23 PM
While I can completely understand why you might think that I am attempting to flame Nihilum, that is absolutely not the case. Unfortunately that sort of thing kept many people away in the past, and it has to be mentioned to them that it is something they will not be dealing with if they chose to play and put effort towards making a guild here. I am simply trying to give them a straight talk on what they should expect if they decide to play here.

Your trying to flame anyone who said you were a zerg, and feigning political correctness while doing it. Your also trying to goad others into flaming you back when your clearly flaming people with this thread.

Derubael should have banned you long ago for this crap. Post this crap in RnF

lite
09-03-2014, 07:33 PM
If you feel that way please petition and let derubael address the issue. Until then keep this in RNF.

iiNGloriouS
09-03-2014, 07:50 PM
<Rap Game Bill Cosby> will be friends with anyone but Blaze/Smoke Break. As long as you acknowledge our Lord and Savior Bill Cosby and his mystical Jello Puddin-Pops.

Ames who?
09-03-2014, 08:11 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/images.hitfix.com/assets/2392/buffalo_bill.jpg

iiNGloriouS
09-03-2014, 08:24 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/images.hitfix.com/assets/2392/buffalo_bill.jpg

Love it.

Swyft
09-03-2014, 08:28 PM
If you feel that way please petition and let derubael address the issue. Until then keep this in RNF.

Not everyone runs and cries when things aren't going there way, but gratz on trying to lawyer doctor yourself out of a rule offense, it's that something you always whined about?

Not_Kazowi
09-03-2014, 08:36 PM
lite didn't you learn from your multiple board bannings not to troll general server chat? this goes into guild recruitment or RNF pal, you're begging for people to troll and flame this thread and you're only egging it on with your subsequent posts.

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Wrong forum for this thread

qwerty
09-03-2014, 08:39 PM
I think nihilium being nuked was actually bad for server. Ruined morale for a lot of players especially those who were in hokuten to only get ditched by guild leader and now this lite guy continues his obnoxious rants how they aren't hording pixels like nihilium which is totally un true

Swyft
09-03-2014, 08:43 PM
lite didn't you learn from your multiple board bannings not to troll general server chat? this goes into guild recruitment or RNF pal, you're begging for people to troll and flame this thread and you're only egging it on with your subsequent posts.

He's being a whiny cry-baby as usual. He knows this is a flame thread that doesn't belong here, but when he gets flamed for flaming, he whines to the GM's.

Seems he wont learn his lesson till he get's spanked.

Andis
09-03-2014, 08:44 PM
andis supports this message.

Swyft
09-03-2014, 08:45 PM
andis supports this message.

Lite said in TS he'd rather have Agatha in guild than you, care to comment?

iiNGloriouS
09-03-2014, 08:51 PM
<Rap Game Bill Cosby> will be friends with anyone but Blaze/Smoke Break. As long as you acknowledge our Lord and Savior Bill Cosby and his mystical Jello Puddin-Pops.

Drakaris
09-03-2014, 09:04 PM

Essentially we are looking to establish some positive relationships so that we can all stay relatively small, at least until velious comes.

Does this assurance apply to casual guild groups trying to exp?

Was interesting when azrael stormed Chardok with 2 full level 60 vp geared groups after their sky raid in an attemp to wipe out level 50s in rags.

Just told them to log or gate. Not worth giving you guys the satisfaction.

Enjoy easy mode pixel quest sir. Actions always speak louder than words.

Swyft
09-03-2014, 09:07 PM

Was interesting when azrael stormed Chardok with 2 full level 60 vp geared groups after their sky raid in an attemp to wipe out level 50s in rags.

Srsly you guys did this to everyone on server and bragged about it for 3 years, I have a right to say these things to Lite...you do not!

Quiet
09-03-2014, 09:08 PM
I feel in any decently run society Lite would have been given a high dosage of Potassium months ago.

iiNGloriouS
09-03-2014, 09:12 PM

Eh weren't allowing me to LnS with my OOC suspension. Fucked with the wrong bard.

Brought it upon yourselves.

Drakaris
09-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Srsly you guys did this to everyone on server and bragged about it for 3 years, I have a right to say these things to Lite...you do not!

It's the hypocrisy I'm pointing out. I don't see nihilum officers white knighting on the forums about making friends to other guilds. God's work / holocaust left faydedar up when we were the only ones with timer. Who killed it? Lite obviously. The easiest world dragon azrael could give to a noob guild was swooped up by their pixel hungry lust.

Drakaris
09-03-2014, 09:24 PM
Eh weren't allowing me to LnS with my OOC suspension. Fucked with the wrong bard.

Brought it upon yourselves.

Didn't you come in with a gank group? Pretty sure you could call guild LNS or have a guildie call LNS on your behalf. That pride!

Let's call in an azrael raid force cos I failed at gank!

Swyft
09-03-2014, 09:48 PM
It's the hypocrisy I'm pointing out. I don't see nihilum officers white knighting on the forums about making friends to other guilds. God's work / holocaust left faydedar up when we were the only ones with timer. Who killed it? Lite obviously. The easiest world dragon azrael could give to a noob guild was swooped up by their pixel hungry lust.

I'm the only one here that can claim White Knight status, ya see me clapping Lite on the back when he is doing the same thing he cried about Nihilum doing for years, hell no.

And I aided Azrael in every large scale fight I wandered into vs Nihilum, but I won't back them up when they are showing this hypocrisy!

iiNGloriouS
09-03-2014, 09:50 PM
Didn't you come in with a gank group? Pretty sure you could call guild LNS or have a guildie call LNS on your behalf. That pride!

Let's call in an azrael raid force cos I failed at gank!

3 people is a gank group? Damn. 3v15 ganks usually go extremely well with 2 oor healers.

Drakaris
09-03-2014, 10:04 PM
3 people is a gank group? Damn. 3v15 ganks usually go extremely well with 2 oor healers.

One of your own gifs sits nicely here:
http://i.imgur.com//HMpDaTg.gif

Lol what u expect, everyone line up like dominos and get raped? Also try taking your numbers out of the /who count when posting numbers.

freez
09-03-2014, 10:19 PM
I feel in any decently run society Lite would have been given a high dosage of Potassium months ago.

ex az went to nilly only to get butthurt his leader got the whole guild disbanded

now theres some butt hurt in his blue blood

freez
09-03-2014, 10:20 PM

yo i heard nilly liked to leave up dragons for other guilds too before it imploded

Greegon
09-03-2014, 10:30 PM
wow buncha haters here talking shit about lite

Drakaris
09-03-2014, 10:47 PM
yo i heard nilly liked to leave up dragons for other guilds too before it imploded

Pretty sure that's where ksah got his inny cure shield while in red dawn. But maybe I'm just being delusional?

No one wanted azrael to get targets. Now you lawyer quested your way into pixelated glory. Keep white knighting on the forums though. Doing a great job!

Greegon
09-03-2014, 10:53 PM
NAH that's how I got my druid epic and we got some warrior epics but iirc that inny shield was us stomping around while yall nerds fought in vp or kc or something

Kergan
09-03-2014, 11:06 PM
Gotta hand it to Lite, this is what a quality troll looks like.

Greegon
09-03-2014, 11:11 PM
also, nah, i trust that under lites rule the box's raiding scene will be a lot better

lite
09-03-2014, 11:17 PM
NAH that's how I got my druid epic and we got some warrior epics but iirc that inny shield was us stomping around while yall nerds fought in vp or kc or something

fucking checkraise lmfao. what a fuck, I absolutely love the guy. That Severilous you guys stole while we were fighting each other in EJ was great. If I have it my way, these kind of opportunities will open up to other guilds as well.

Drakaris
09-03-2014, 11:26 PM
fucking checkraise lmfao. what a fuck, I absolutely love the guy. That Severilous you guys stole while we were fighting each other in EJ was great. If I have it my way, these kind of opportunities will open up to other guilds as well.

But while your at it, why not make a feeder guild called Eternal Light to replace the failed Hokuten so you can continue zerging the raid scene with your fodder as backup?

iiNGloriouS
09-03-2014, 11:29 PM
Ex-Nihilum are all degenerates for hanging out with scum like Gyno, HPT, Ender and Elderan.

The Drakaris you see today could've been a completely different person if he just wanted to earn his pixels instead of show up at 3am for months on end on repop day.

Greegon
09-03-2014, 11:39 PM
But while your at it, why not make a feeder guild called Eternal Light to replace the failed Hokuten so you can continue zerging the raid scene with your fodder as backup?

seem mad

Drakaris
09-03-2014, 11:57 PM
seem mad

As mad as hell ;)

Drakaris
09-03-2014, 11:59 PM
Ex-Nihilum are all degenerates for hanging out with scum like Gyno, HPT, Ender and Elderan.

The Drakaris you see today could've been a completely different person if he just wanted to earn his pixels instead of show up at 3am for months on end on repop day.

Naw just can't stand the hypocrisy! How's life treating you neo-nutswinger?

Swyft
09-04-2014, 12:06 AM

I have no love of Drakar but I'm forced to agree with him here, Lite has become all the things he fought against.

It would be one thing if he never claimed White Knight status, and kept a small enough guild to raid with, but he went back on everything he ever said.

Right before Nihilum was disbanded I was in AZ teamspeak where Lite said over and over he would never take Andis back ,called him a jew, a loot whore, and those were the nice things he said about him.

But the minute after Nihilum disbanded, RE INVITE because Lite wanted a zerg, he argued with other AZ over inviting Heartbrand and threw an ego fit over the people who said no saying and I quote...

"This is not a democracy"

mygodno
09-04-2014, 12:43 AM
Pretty Sure Lite Batphoned this thread.

iiNGloriouS
09-04-2014, 01:06 AM

Not bad, I don't have to go into every thread I post in and cry about everything.

You on the other hand, seem to not be doin' so hot being the polar opposite of myself.

Drakaris
09-04-2014, 01:24 AM
Pretty Sure Lite Batphoned this thread.

I think inglorious/ jody got bonus dkp for posting garbage, while gurgling on lite's man juice.

mygodno
09-04-2014, 01:38 AM
I think inglorious/ jody got bonus dkp for posting garbage, while gurgling on lite's man juice.

really only thing that makes sense.

Lite post thread

Lite gets called out on true purpose

Lite denies to the end

Lite realizes he is losing, bat phones.

now all we need is to wait till Lite figures out he lost and he will petition gm's to ban people.

Swyft
09-04-2014, 01:46 AM
really only thing that makes sense.

Lite post thread

Lite gets called out on true purpose

Lite denies to the end

Lite realizes he is losing, bat phones.

now all we need is to wait till Lite figures out he lost and he will petition gm's to ban people.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/syft13/WhiteKnight_zpse407c52f.jpg (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/syft13/media/WhiteKnight_zpse407c52f.jpg.html)

Mac Drettj
09-04-2014, 03:06 AM
http://desktopict.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/skeptical-baby-meme-blank-fullscreen-memes-fsmemes-2.jpg

Rhuobhe
09-04-2014, 03:34 AM
Looking for friends so we can take your trakanon loot no questions asked

mygodno
09-04-2014, 05:12 AM
This is the right attitude.👍Trolls stay out of this thread.

your reading comprehension must be terrible.

Concave
09-04-2014, 06:08 AM
I suspect most guilds will be interested on some level in what Lite's saying. I can't speak for <Red> here, but I (will basically do so anyway and note that I) think it's hardly surprising that we'd like to not be screwed with on PoF/PoH raids by folks in full VP gear, if we can.

That being said, I take most of what any established guild here does with more than a small grain of salt. Someone said it earlier, but actions speak louder than words, yeah?

Slathar
09-04-2014, 07:46 AM

Form a new guild and contest. Everyone knows the timers. Best of luck to you.

Not_Kazowi
09-04-2014, 08:27 AM

Naw, some of us want to stay true to the spirit of small guild pvp. Nihilum gone, you guys can be a pixel hungry Zerg alone. Best of luck to you

krazyGlue
09-04-2014, 08:54 AM
Naw, some of us want to stay true to the spirit of small guild pvp. Nihilum gone, you guys can be a pixel hungry Zerg alone. Best of luck to you

Didn't you stand under pd. on the regular just to watch azrael kill it ... Who is pixel hungry again ?

Genedin
09-04-2014, 09:17 AM

Mac Drettj
09-04-2014, 09:28 AM
wasn't this the hokuten situation that ended up w them being disbanded, level 60s joining azrael, and guild bank being stolen?

#r99

Thrilla
09-04-2014, 09:37 AM
As most of you know we are not recruiting at the moment. The main reason being that we'd like people to put other guilds together. If you are an up and coming guild please feel free and send us a tell, let us know what you are about. We are interested in seeing how we can (within reason) increase your chances of succeeding on red 99.

Essentially we are looking to establish some positive relationships so that we can all stay relatively small, at least until velious comes. Then we'll tackle that problem when it actually presents itself. Which will be a lot easier if we have a good standing with one another prior to its release.

Lite loves his EQ, still remember killing him in rags in KC early Kunark he was just a young lad look how far he's progressed, just needed the GM's to disband Nihilum to reach his full potential

lol

Not_Kazowi
09-04-2014, 09:49 AM
Didn't you stand under pd. on the regular just to watch azrael kill it ... Who is pixel hungry again ?

I remember afking in pd room one time while talking shit in about to y'all.

I have 0 pd loot and don't care if I ever even see a piece.

I am not a pixel worm sry.

iiNGloriouS
09-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Nah I just like picking on the people who cry wolf at everything much like Drakaris.

"Oh I lost to Beastagor? HE MUST BE HACKING BOYS.

Oh I lost to Beastagor again? He must have updated those hacks!"

Just accept you are a bad player.

Kergan
09-04-2014, 09:56 AM

All you had to do was leave Hokuten alone and you could have had this. Your act is kinda getting old at this point. You fought for something for 2 years, finally got it and then immediately destroyed it. I was really hoping for an old school RZ type atmosphere where really no guild had the ability to do much on their own, allegiances were formed and broken, and people who raided together killed each other outside of raids. Could have been the golden era of this server, instead it will just be the golden era of uncontested Azrael pixels.

Genedin
09-04-2014, 10:10 AM
All you had to do was leave Hokuten alone and you could have had this. Your act is kinda getting old at this point. You fought for something for 2 years, finally got it and then immediately destroyed it. I was really hoping for an old school RZ type atmosphere where really no guild had the ability to do much on their own, allegiances were formed and broken, and people who raided together killed each other outside of raids. Could have been the golden era of this server, instead it will just be the golden era of uncontested Azrael pixels.

Kergan
09-04-2014, 10:16 AM
Yikes you guys really have become Nihilum 2.0, same thing we said for 2+ years.

Enjoy the server.

Eslade
09-04-2014, 10:21 AM
Yikes you guys really have become Nihilum 2.0, same thing we said for 2+ years.

Enjoy the server.

https://warosu.org/data/cgl/img/0076/50/1404334289652.jpg

Pikrib
09-04-2014, 10:29 AM
Hi, my name is Kergan. I farmed the box for a year killing every mob within seconds of it spawning. I watched and defended my guild's actions when it caused the server to wither and die. I defended my guildleader when he RMT'd the guildbank and ran the guild when he was told by GM's not to lead his guild.

p.s. I'm too butt hurt to come back to R99 and contest.

ftfy

Andis
09-04-2014, 10:31 AM
Lite loves his EQ, still remember killing him in rags in KC early Kunark he was just a young lad look how far he's progressed, just needed the GM's to disband Nihilum to reach his full potential

lol

last I checked cheating was illegal here on red99

follow rules next time ya clowns

Swyft
09-04-2014, 10:48 AM
last I checked cheating was illegal here on red99

follow rules next time ya clowns

Which is why it's silly for a guild with so many cheaters in it to complain about the other guys cheating.

Kergan
09-04-2014, 10:50 AM
ftfy

I've played more since Nihilum disbanded than the 2 months before it. It is sorta funny you're back to condemning what Nihilum did for 2 years while you're actively doing the same exact thing.

Like I said, the act is getting old. Nihilum is gone and is not coming back. The vast majority of the senior members have moved on from the game. You guys were so petrified of Vapo or someone else picking up where Niz left off you decided to start destroying other guilds by recruiting their top members away. Now you're left with 0 competition on the box due to 100% your own actions. You guys have nothing left to complain about now, you made your own bed.

Enjoy the server, I'll check back in 2 years when the Velious release date is announced and see if Azrael is still actively farming pixels. :)

Andis
09-04-2014, 10:51 AM
Which is why it's silly for a guild with so many cheaters in it to complain about the other guys cheating.

sorry syft not sure what you are referring to here

no one in azrael boxes
no one in azrael rmts
no one in azrael ghosts

nizzar and crew were reprimanded countless times, too many chances were given

rip to the cheaters

maybe this time they will learn to follow rules

Swyft
09-04-2014, 10:52 AM
I've played more since Nihilum disbanded than the 2 months before it. It is sorta funny you're back to condemning what Nihilum did for 2 years while you're actively doing the same exact thing.

Like I said, the act is getting old. Nihilum is gone and is not coming back. The vast majority of the senior members have moved on from the game. You guys were so petrified of Vapo or someone else picking up where Niz left off you decided to start destroying other guilds by recruiting their top members away. Now you're left with 0 competition on the box due to 100% your own actions. You guys have nothing left to complain about now, you made your own bed.

Enjoy the server, I'll check back in 2 years when the Velious release date is announced and see if Azrael is still actively farming pixels. :)

But I thought you always said you welcomed the challenge of any zerg guild rising up, no more uncontested pixels and your gone? Thanks for confirming everything I ever said about you.

iiNGloriouS
09-04-2014, 10:53 AM
sorry syft not sure what you are referring to here

no one in azrael boxes
no one in azrael rmts
no one in azrael ghosts

nizzar and crew were reprimanded countless times, too many chances were given

rip to the cheaters

maybe this time they will learn to follow rules

The only guilt we have is laughing too hard when Andis says BOOM PEACE *****.

Kergan
09-04-2014, 10:54 AM
Sektors in Azrael and you say no RMTers, lol.

You're worse than I was defending Nihilum.

Andis
09-04-2014, 10:56 AM
Sektors in Azrael and you say no RMTers, lol.

You're worse than I was defending Nihilum.

sektor is his own case

and dont think his clr is even tagged

not even sure lol

Kergan
09-04-2014, 10:56 AM
But I thought you always said you welcomed the challenge of any zerg guild rising up, no more uncontested pixels and your gone? Thanks for confirming everything I ever said about you.

Did you miss the part where I said I've played more since Nihilum disbanded than the 2 months before it? Farming uncontested got boring as hell and I wasn't even logging in.

At least PVPing with my Holocaust pals has provided some entertainment.

Kergan
09-04-2014, 10:57 AM
sektor is his own case

not even sure lol

Who cares if he is tagged, he was tagged while he RMT'd.

heartbrand
09-04-2014, 10:58 AM
sektor is his own case

not even sure lol

madude in guild, RMT'ed his mage. sickpuppy in guild. brainz in guild blatant 2 and 3 boxer also RMTer. brobb in guild, RMT'ed his mage. oppressor in guild, blatant 2 boxer ip exempt exploiter.

Eslade
09-04-2014, 10:58 AM
Who cares if he is tagged, he was tagged while he RMT'd.

Ehhhhh no he wasn't.

Kergan
09-04-2014, 10:59 AM
You're saying Sektors has never been in Azrael?

Eslade
09-04-2014, 11:00 AM
You're saying Sektors has never been in Azrael?

No, I'm saying he wasn't in azrael when he was rmting. He was in nihilum and maybe red dawn.

Kergan
09-04-2014, 11:01 AM
If he was in Azrael at any point he was RMTing while in Azrael.

Eslade
09-04-2014, 11:02 AM
If he was in Azrael at any point he was RMTing while in Azrael.

Got prof?

Andis
09-04-2014, 11:04 AM
madude in guild, RMT'ed his mage. sickpuppy in guild. brainz in guild blatant 2 and 3 boxer also RMTer. brobb in guild, RMT'ed his mage. oppressor in guild, blatant 2 boxer ip exempt exploiter.

all names listed no real proof

nizzar and crew, proof out the ASS

gg

Kergan
09-04-2014, 11:06 AM
lol, Andis sounding exactly like we did with all the Niz/Tune/etc allegations. It's pretty hilarious to watch this unfold.

Andis
09-04-2014, 11:07 AM
lol, Andis sounding exactly like we did with all the Niz/Tune/etc allegations. It's pretty hilarious to watch this unfold.

allegations?

not sure if you've been recently on the box

nihilum disbanded due to incompetent guild leaders breaking rules

allegations might be the wrong word here clown

heartbrand
09-04-2014, 11:08 AM
all names listed no real proof

nizzar and crew, proof out the ASS

gg

ya ok cool story

Swyft
09-04-2014, 11:09 AM

Yea you can't use "Alleged" after someone was convicted, Why are you still on forums? You never engaged in PvP, only wanted to play EZ mode to pixel palace...so quite frankily you never really belonged on red.

AT ALL!

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/syft13/Aborted_zpsf462c4ba.jpg (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/syft13/media/Aborted_zpsf462c4ba.jpg.html)

SrsLy why are you still posting?

Not_Kazowi
09-04-2014, 11:12 AM
Andis is a beta nut swinging idiot. Begs to join guilds, has 0 loyalty and every posts he makes is cringeworthy.

Gg

Genedin
Please ban Swft for flaming outside of RNF

GM's need to clean up these cesspool forums

Kergan
allegations?

not sure if you've been recently on the box

nihilum disbanded due to incompetent guild leaders breaking rules

allegations might be the wrong word here clown

Before there was proof there were allegations. Years of it.

Some day some disgruntled ex-Azrael member will go full retard and provide proof of all these things. Nobody here believes anything you're saying about the clean whistles of your guild, including GMs (confirmed by posts in the past few weeks). Your time will come at some point, just like ours did.

Until then enjoy being the FQ mouthpiece that nobody believes just like I was. :)

Swyft
09-04-2014, 11:15 AM
Please ban Swft for flaming outside of RNF

GM's need to clean up these cesspool forums

It's a flame thread in Server chat fool, OP is the only offender here

Kergan
09-04-2014, 11:15 AM
Yea you can't use "Alleged" after someone was convicted, Why are you still on forums? You never engaged in PvP, only wanted to play EZ mode to pixel palace...so quite frankily you never really belonged on red.

AT ALL!

It's still funny to me you think I never PVP'd. Why would I go out to an ocean zone to go looking for some scrub 56 wizard I could kill with torpor and jbb clicks? Just a big waste of my time.

Swyft
09-04-2014, 11:20 AM
It's still funny to me you think I never PVP'd. Why would I go out to an ocean zone to go looking for some scrub 56 wizard I could kill with torpor and jbb clicks? Just a big waste of my time.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/syft13/Aborted_zpsf462c4ba.jpg (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/syft13/media/Aborted_zpsf462c4ba.jpg.html)

So that's not your Shaman?? Because according to the boards run by your own GUILD ya never got a single kill on Red99.

This Nihilum Shaman tried that whole torpor thang, didn't work out!

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/syft13/EQ000324_zps19a6c8d2.png (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/syft13/media/EQ000324_zps19a6c8d2.png.html)

Kergan
09-04-2014, 11:24 AM

So that's not your Shaman?? Because according to the boards run by your own GUILD ya never got a single kill on Red99.

This Nihilum Shaman tried that whole torpor thang, didn't work out!

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/syft13/EQ000324_zps19a6c8d2.png (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/syft13/media/EQ000324_zps19a6c8d2.png.html)

I rarely even mem any damage spells in PVP, except occasional pox. That is because I know how to play EverQuest, and I realize that by casting 2 sup heals and enabling a wizard or rogue to stay up longer I've done about 10x more effective damage than casting a shitty nuke or an easy to cure DoT.

Learn to play scrub.

Pikrib
09-04-2014, 11:25 AM

I have not raided in two weeks. Az is leaving mobs up though. Nilly never would have. As far as the Hokuten disbanding thing... Hokuten's stated guilds goal was the destruction of Nilly. U guys went after them in game and on the forums because of this goal. Hokuten mission accomplished as far as im concerned.

Would I have kept the guild going if I was Jib. Sure, it would have been best for the server. I'm not Jib though.

I will enjoy the server though, and I look forward to having massive guild battles in the future. Hopefully with less hate and more good sportsmanship. Something that couldn't happen in the past. Future is lookin bright its a glorious new day.

http://i.imgur.com/vJgMqaM.jpg

Swyft
09-04-2014, 11:33 AM
I rarely even mem any damage spells in PVP, except occasional pox. That is because I know how to play EverQuest, and I realize that by casting 2 sup heals and enabling a wizard or rogue to stay up longer I've done about 10x more effective damage than casting a shitty nuke or an easy to cure DoT.

Learn to play scrub.

PvE is a whole universe of difference from PvP, you just said you would torpor on a wizard LMFAO, that's like signing your own death warrant!

Sapphiay
09-04-2014, 11:35 AM
Lite:

If you are an up and coming guild please feel free and send us a tell, let us know what you are about. We are interested in seeing how we can (within reason) increase your chances of succeeding on red 99.

Send him a tell when you start to engage a raidmob and you will be safe. Perhaps they can help if you fail at mob.

That is an excellent idea to help new blue member guilds and former hokuten guilds to better staff and fun at red server. It's a chance to get much more player from blue to this server and it's a great example for play-nice.

Andis
09-04-2014, 11:36 AM
I have not raided in two weeks. Az is leaving mobs up though. Nilly never would have. As far as the Hokuten disbanding thing... Hokuten's stated guilds goal was the destruction of Nilly. U guys went after them in game and on the forums because of this goal. Hokuten mission accomplished as far as im concerned.

Would I have kept the guild going if I was Jib. Sure, it would have been best for the server. I'm not Jib though.

I will enjoy the server though, and I look forward to having massive guild battles in the future. Hopefully with less hate and more good sportsmanship. Something that couldn't happen in the past. Future is lookin bright its a glorious new day.

http://i.imgur.com/vJgMqaM.jpg

pras to that

all was needed was a little summer cleanup

long live red99

cheaters not allowed here.

Kergan
09-04-2014, 11:40 AM
PvE is a whole universe of difference from PvP, you just said you would torpor on a wizard LMFAO, that's like signing your own death warrant!

Dude I am not the semi-afk alts you kill at seafuries. I have like resist gear and shit.

XiakenjaTZ
09-04-2014, 11:40 AM
Pikrib is correct, this is a way better box than when Nihilum was running the show. We leave stuff up for people to kill. I think as we clear some cock blocks from the past two years we will probably leave even more mobs up.

I think the only thing people will never want to give up though is the VP loots. At least until we see Velious.

Rockem

Sapphiay
09-04-2014, 11:43 AM
And it will get the Main GM interested in this server again. Perhaps we can start another promotion for the red server at blue server again with the argument Azrael will help you to success and prosperity.

XiakenjaTZ
09-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Our current pixel frenzy will be short lived as we get a few things we have wanted for a while. Inny for Earth Staff, VS for wiz epics, VP loots, Green and White dragon scales, CT for epics and AoNs.

I would think almost everything else is being left up for multiple days.

Sapphiay
09-04-2014, 11:45 AM
And to all: Don't spoil this with griefing-pvp.

heartbrand
09-04-2014, 11:45 AM
Pikrib is correct, this is a way better box than when Nihilum was running the show. We leave stuff up for people to kill. I think as we clear some cock blocks from the past two years we will probably leave even more mobs up.

I think the only thing people will never want to give up though is the VP loots. At least until we see Velious.

Rockem

what have you left up?

vox? down
nagafen? down
sev? down
vs? down
inny? down
ct? down
trak? down
dojorn? down
faydedar? down
pd? down
silverwing? down

what exactly is up? talendor and gorenaire?

Kergan
09-04-2014, 11:46 AM
Yeah and then someone will make a wiz alt and really want to get epic. Then someones pal or brother or cousin will join and he has a druid so you'll need those epic pieces. And you also described every raid mob in the game outside of Nag, Trak and Talendor. How thoughtful of you.

Genedin
Holy smokes bacon let you ice comet him 4 times? you sure he wasnt afk?

Colgate
ya thanks for leaving the stuff up that no one cares about

haha 8)

heartbrand

haha 8)

they haven't even left anything up is the funny part

Kergan
09-04-2014, 11:47 AM
HB stop ignoring my PMs fgt

heartbrand
09-04-2014, 11:48 AM
no I have 0 interest in archeage, it's vaporware

Andis
09-04-2014, 11:58 AM
not sure why so much butthurt in here about mobs

azrael is killing mobs that we need to catch up

few dragons were left up for days, some are up now

it's up to YOU to figure out what ones

less qq more pewpew imo

Colgate
09-04-2014, 12:01 PM
catch up to what?

nihilum is gone bros

Not_Kazowi
09-04-2014, 12:01 PM
Yeah you guys better hurry and gear up, that gods work Zerg is on the horizon.

Grats farming a dead box with 0 competition. Nihilum 2.0

Andis
09-04-2014, 12:03 PM
catch up to what?

nihilum is gone bros

yes guild disbanded

all of their 100 player roster still available, unless they were banned

which would mean they would be taking some time off, then will be able to play when the ban lifts

if you are going to sit here and say once velious hits none of them will come back, well then our conversation ends here

lite
I remember afking in pd room one time while talking shit in about to y'all.

I have 0 pd loot and don't care if I ever even see a piece.

I am not a pixel worm sry.

Informed the enemy leader daily so he could ruin his own guild's raids, since Vanco was getting the epic first... doesn't care about pixels.

Pikrib
If you leave shit up for 48 hours it's gonna get killed eventually.

Learn to recruit.

You were good at recruiting once upon a time.

Roll out that recruiting machine instead of the FQ propaganda machine.

Andis
09-04-2014, 12:04 PM
If you leave shit up for 48 hours it's gonna get killed eventually.

Learn to recruit.

You were good at recruiting once upon a time.

Roll out that recruiting machine instead of the FQ propaganda machine.

mayor pikrib

lay it down son

lay it down

Colgate
09-04-2014, 12:05 PM
you're misunderstanding

we care very little about raiding

it's just fun to point out the hypocrisy

Andis
09-04-2014, 12:06 PM
you're misunderstanding

yes you care little

just like rexx, he doesn't even care

heartbrand
09-04-2014, 12:07 PM
you're misunderstanding

also, whenever rexx posts on a page it shows russian bride ads with this new ad shit

HippoNipple
09-04-2014, 12:07 PM
Yeah any competition to Azrael going forward is going to have to be from a fresh guild of people that are new and care about pixels. If history is a good indicator of what is to come it will probably be about 3 years and a guild banning before the new guild will be competing.

Pikrib
09-04-2014, 12:11 PM
you're misunderstanding

How the hell r u gonna recruit and do anything in the future if u don't raid every once and awhile.

No one will join if u aren't bringing in some pixels. Your guild will eventually die if u don't bring in new blood. U got some elitist BS going on which will end your guild sooner or later.

Andis
09-04-2014, 12:13 PM
on the grand pixel scale, everyone else playing on this server (besides nihilum) for the most part have been deprived for years due to nizzar's rmt scheme.

Every mob was downed every week on the dot, no matter what. Bills had to be paid.

and now you wonder why we are killing the dragons we need?

comes no surprise to me that colgate doesn't wanna raid. He already squeezed PD robe outta azrael. patiently awaiting the return of his fellow holo. The same holo that have been getting shit on by azrael these past few weeks.

last nights 6v6 was fun tho, YT dont lie.

pras

Colgate
09-04-2014, 12:13 PM
we don't want to recruit

we don't want to be a zerg

we want to play everquest with mostly people we like casually

mass recruiting to be able to outzerg azrael will mean we have to play with people we don't like

our vision isn't to be a pve guild like nihilum and azrael

Colgate
09-04-2014, 12:15 PM
on the grand pixel scale, everyone else playing on this server (besides nihilum) for the most part have been deprived for years due to nizzar's rmt scheme.

Every mob was downed every week on the dot, no matter what. Bills had to be paid.

and now you wonder why we are killing the dragons we need?

comes no surprise to me that colgate doesn't wanna raid. He already squeezed PD robe outta azrael. patiently awaiting the return of his fellow holo. The same holo that have been getting shit on by azrael these past few weeks.

last nights 6v6 was fun tho, YT dont lie.

pras

ya i'm very concerned with raiding and pixels, that's why i left azrael once they started to freefarm the server, i'm very concerned with getting every monk plane of sky item that i don't have, grey suede boots, crown of rile, etc.

o wait aren't you the person who has ragequit azrael 3x now over pixels and begged for an aon every time one dropped because you sperg out and run in alone in mass pvp fights before we say to charge?

Pikrib
09-04-2014, 12:16 PM
we don't want to recruit

we don't want to be a zerg

we want to play everquest with mostly people we like casually

mass recruiting to be able to outzerg azrael will mean we have to play with people we don't like

our vision isn't to be a pve guild like nihilum and azrael

Ok, i'll remember this post every time u guys cry about Azrael killin dragons.

Andis
09-04-2014, 12:16 PM
azrael has 30, no mass recruiting needed

why would your vision be downing dragons? 90% of tagged holo were nihilum, who have best in slot

stop bitching about us gearing up for velious

cuz you seriously sound retarded

Colgate
09-04-2014, 12:17 PM
ain't no1 crying, just laughing at these people doing the same thing they actually cried about for years, while doing things like holding a non-recruitment policy while absorbing the top end of another guild to combat the "inevitable zerg"

Andis
09-04-2014, 12:18 PM
o wait aren't you the person who has ragequit azrael 3x now over pixels and begged for an aon every time one dropped because you sperg out and run in alone in mass pvp fights before we say to charge?

when you get your story straight, let me know

laughing in rl atm

what did we say about heartbrand level of posts

pls try and keep it correct.

Colgate
09-04-2014, 12:20 PM
azrael has 30, no mass recruiting needed

every single raid mob can be killed with far fewer than 30 people

why would your vision be downing dragons? 90% of tagged holo were nihilum, who have best in slot

would love to see you prove that 90% of the roster was in nihilum like chuck, mornin, letsjoe, crazycloud, me, etc.

also would love for you to point out one person who has full best in slot other than thrilla and checkraise

stop bitching about us gearing up for velious

nice, you guys have even started adopting the same arguments that nihilum used when you made fun of them

cuz you seriously sound retarded

i'm being completely honest when i say that literally everyone in every guild on the server thinks you're a massive idiot andis

Pikrib
09-04-2014, 12:22 PM

haha 8)

they haven't even left anything up is the funny part

Yeah you guys better hurry and gear up, that gods work Zerg is on the horizon.

Grats farming a dead box with 0 competition. Nihilum 2.0

ain't no1 crying, just laughing at these people doing the same thing they actually cried about for years, while doing things like holding a non-recruitment policy while absorbing the top end of another guild to combat the "inevitable zerg"

instead of quoting all of this I should have just said see previous 5 pages.

Not_Kazowi
Ok, i'll remember this post every time u guys cry about Azrael killin dragons.

No ones crying dude. You are the ones spewing bullshit about leaving mobs up when in reality you aren't. We are just trying to keep you honest.

Kill every raid mob, no one cares. You got 0 competition and there's no gods work Zerg coming.

Have fun raiding uncontested but be accountable. No reason to lie and protect azrael rep. I mean you guys are running around anon and in multiple guilds so you don't look like a Zerg. Pretty obvious you guys are ashamed of what you are and trying to justify it.

Just be real, no ones judging you. We jus want pvp

Xash

Very cool. In my experience Nihilim we're decent enough people when you were leveling up, but if you wanted to get your epic, or do hate or fear when you're in range, it was not allowed. It's nice to know new guilds won't have the life choked out of them by VP geared people for the crime of trying to get epics/planar gear.

It's healthy for the server.

Swyft
would love to see you prove that 90% of the roster was in nihilum like chuck, mornin, letsjoe, crazycloud, me, etc.

Crazycloud OG sullon newt

Andis
09-04-2014, 12:25 PM
everyone in every guild thinks im a massive idiot.

omg how am I going to sleep tonight? Knowing most of this server of rl misfits think im an idiot. rofl

keep going colgate, im smilin hard as hell over here

Gaffin 7.0
09-04-2014, 12:26 PM
lol this thread has vpn ad's

ironic

HippoNipple
09-04-2014, 12:28 PM
It's crazy how much Azrael is trying to control other guilds right now. They have asked Holocaust to recruit and not recruit.

They are also wanting other guilds to check in with them for raiding while also stating they are interested in taking players that have large play times and want to raid.

Basically if your guild builds a relationship with Azrael you will get more pixels in the short term but all the 60's with high play times will be recruited away from your guild.

In the mean time they request all guilds stop recruiting and stay the same size. Well, unless it is Holocaust then they should recruit more, unless they actually do then they shouldn't.

Colgate
09-04-2014, 12:30 PM
ya telling us "not to be nihilum zerg 2.0", then azrael actually becoming nihilum 2.0, then telling us to recruit more is hysterical

Jib
09-04-2014, 12:30 PM
somebody give colgate some pixels, hes clearly going thru withdrawal.

guy is goin off the deep end

Andis
09-04-2014, 12:33 PM

nah its quite amusing

need more

Pikrib
I'm not even in Azrael, and it was just a suggestion to recruit instead of cry.

All of the Hokuten peeps invited to Azrael were previously in Azrael.

Hippo u really seem out of touch...

Colgate
didn't you just disband a guild and take the top end to join azrael once they started freefarming the server so you could get pixels?

Not_Kazowi
09-04-2014, 12:34 PM

Yeah is your pixel palette quenched with the guild bank you stole from new players?

Andis
09-04-2014, 12:37 PM
ya telling us "not to be nihilum zerg 2.0", then azrael actually becoming nihilum 2.0, then telling us to recruit more is hysterical

30 azrael = 100 nihilum ?? cool.

news to me

holo will do as they wish, and continue to suck in pvp as their YT flies on the left daily

yt dont lie

Jib
09-04-2014, 12:37 PM
here is an example of a zerg, keep in mind colgate you are now allied with these zerglings.

I know you fabricated this idea in your head that 25-30 people is a zerg but you really need to just sit back and think about what you say before you continue to embarrass yourself. I'm trying to help you man, just stop posting. You have done so much damage to your rep in the past few weeks

http://puu.sh/97WeY/7cb0458354.jpg

Eslade
09-04-2014, 12:38 PM
http://hotmeme.net/media/i/0/0/fgM-all-i-can-think-about-with-each-seal.jpg

Pikrib
09-04-2014, 12:38 PM
pixel palette

Love this term. Mind if I use it in the future?

Colgate
09-04-2014, 12:39 PM
yt dont lie

http://i.imgur.com/uCwDcQJ.jpg

you're right, it doesn't

Andis
09-04-2014, 12:39 PM
I know you fabricated this idea in your head that 25-30 people is a zerg but you really need to just sit back and think about what you say before you continue to embarrass yourself. I'm trying to help you man, just stop posting. You have done so much damage to your rep in the past few weeks

gonna have to agree with jib here

lite
09-04-2014, 12:40 PM
I wish I could take Holocaust seriously but their only leadership is a guy who only talks about how little he cares about this server, and another who zerg farmed pixels with Nihilum and that's all that was seen of him.

Gonna need to see a little more before you get a seat at the table to start discussing policy.

You've been granted an enemy which raids with 1/2 the numbers of Nihilum and who is not willing to put dragons at 3 am, but you still want more of a break ?

We leave mobs up...

more of a break ?

we're not recruiting...

Wanting to lead a guild is not enough to have a guild, you actually have to make that happen.

Andis
09-04-2014, 12:40 PM
1 word tstaff, all you got

was good fight, went in for it in the hallway

no guts no glory

Colgate
09-04-2014, 12:41 PM
yaw my reputation is heavily damaged considering i'm not doing the exact same thing i complained about for years

Andis
09-04-2014, 12:41 PM
pls see http://r99pvp.com/

for recent Holocaust slaughtering

HippoNipple
09-04-2014, 12:42 PM

I'm strictly going off of what they are saying on these boards. I am out of touch with what they discuss internally but it is clear they are recruiting still. Recruiting in the same thread they are saying they want to be close to all the raiding guilds and get to know the members. I don't know who would allow them to come in and cherry pick players. You should be aware of this since you were in RD.

Not_Kazowi
09-04-2014, 12:43 PM
I wish I could take Holocaust seriously but their only leadership is a guy who only talks about how little he cares about this server, and another who zerg farmed pixels with Nihilum and that's all that was seen of him.

Gonna need to see a little more before you get a seat at the table to start discussing policy.

You've been granted an enemy which raids with 1/2 the numbers of Nihilum and who is not willing to put dragons at 3 am, but you still want more of a break ?

No one wants a break or free mobs. Stop spewing bullshit to cover your hypocritical behavior.

The only joke here is you and azrael. Comprende?

lite
09-04-2014, 12:44 PM
No one wants a break or free mobs. Stop spewing bullshit to cover your hypocritical behavior.

The only joke here is you and azrael. Comprende?

deletes 60 war and Rerolls wood elf to not get targeted in mass PVP ( AS A WARRIOR )

Sabotages his own guild because others are getting the pixels he doesn't want..

next

Andis
yaw my reputation is heavily damaged considering i'm not doing the exact same thing i complained about for years

stop a second, read what you write

then compare to what azrael does now

lightbulb?

Colgate
1 word tstaff, all you got

was good fight, went in for it in the hallway

no guts no glory

blaming tstaff when you literally stand there and try to chain cast heals on yourself

so you're admitting that you're aware that you did something retarded and died because of it

Andis
09-04-2014, 12:46 PM
blaming tstaff when you literally stand there and try to chain cast heals on yourself

so you're admitting that you're aware that you did something retarded and died because of it

not sure if serious

got tstaffed 2 seconds into fight, was released at 40% why wouldn't I try to channel a heal you moron?

that tstaff proc only reason you lived lol

just like that dog outside KC saved your ass last night on cwall, had your ass raptured only to be broken by a mob

you're all luck kid, all luck

Pikrib
09-04-2014, 12:49 PM
That was Azrael's recruitment policy before.
Nothing has changed
100+ MR unbuffed
Clickies
lvl 60
VP key complete besides Trak toof
Anyone who didn't meet these requirements got kicked to Ensidia.

You crossed the Lite troll bridge.

and got trolled

Malevz
09-04-2014, 12:56 PM

Zero interest in reading all the drama and debating that was sure to follow this post. Just wanted to say this is a vast improvement over Nihilums policies. Good stuff.

Mac Drettj
09-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Azrael roster lookin good

Jk

Not_Kazowi
09-04-2014, 12:57 PM
deletes 60 war and Rerolls wood elf to not get targeted in mass PVP ( AS A WARRIOR )

Sabotages his own guild because others are getting the pixels he doesn't want..

next

You have no rebutals other than vague personal attacks against me.

Your guild is a shame. You assume top position after the GMs had to ban the prior top guild. After all your crying and whining threads your true colors are bright and clear.

You want to raid uncontested and collect pixels with 0 competition. Just stop masking it and be honest with yourself.

You can bring up that I rerolled and did this and that all you want but your actions as a "leader" are cowardly and inconsistent.

Colgate
09-04-2014, 12:59 PM
not sure if serious

got tstaffed 2 seconds into fight, was released at 40% why wouldn't I try to channel a heal you moron?

that tstaff proc only reason you lived lol

just like that dog outside KC saved your ass last night on cwall, had your ass raptured only to be broken by a mob

you're all luck kid, all luck

so again you do things you're aware are retarded and then blame it on luck

i suppose i am lucky to have someone so stupid to give free kills 8)

Combobreaker
09-04-2014, 01:00 PM
can confirm pixels mean a great deal to Lite :P

heartbrand
09-04-2014, 01:01 PM

ya you know that's bullshit. renzai was in azrael?

iiNGloriouS
No ones crying dude. You are the ones spewing bullshit about leaving mobs up when in reality you aren't. We are just trying to keep you honest.

Kill every raid mob, no one cares. You got 0 competition and there's no gods work Zerg coming.

Have fun raiding uncontested but be accountable. No reason to lie and protect azrael rep. I mean you guys are running around anon and in multiple guilds so you don't look like a Zerg. Pretty obvious you guys are ashamed of what you are and trying to justify it.

Just be real, no ones judging you. We jus want pvp

VP has been up since Sunday. We left several other mobs up for 48 hours too.

Andis
so again you do things you're aware are retarded and then blame it on luck

i suppose i am lucky to have someone so stupid to give free kills 8)

moran status confirmed

hope to see you soon and not plugging 2v1 from guido

Pikrib
Don't see anything personal in that attack on ya Rexx.

Time to take a step away from the keyboard.

Genedin
09-04-2014, 01:28 PM
ITS ALL ABOUT ME

Sapphiay
09-04-2014, 01:35 PM
That is not the new play-nice tone. I smell still hate. Do you have any idea about your goals for the server?

Nirgon
09-04-2014, 01:38 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55

HippoNipple
09-04-2014, 01:49 PM
That was Azrael's recruitment policy before.
Nothing has changed
100+ MR unbuffed
Clickies
lvl 60
VP key complete besides Trak toof
Anyone who didn't meet these requirements got kicked to Ensidia.

You crossed the Lite troll bridge.

and got trolled

This is what I was saying. They are telling others to recruit while doing what they always have.

Pikrib
09-04-2014, 01:52 PM
ya you know that's bullshit. renzai was in azrael?

Yeah, Renzai was in Azrael and Dasgoot was a European.

Trelk
09-04-2014, 02:42 PM
Anyone considering to be independent AND allied to Azrael beware...

Its funny that Tstaff (which should have been Stocs btw) went to bashhbro aka Biggy ... who coincidently went back to Azrael. So you guys must not really care all that much about the 500k+ in droppables/assets that essentially went straight into the Azrael balance sheet.

Post more pls. And keep giving out that uber Azrael feeder guild DKP that becomes worthless when your masters decide to reform. I'm starting to understand the trick here...

Progress an alternate guild to gear your alts and any new, naive blood to the 50+ scene. Once a percentage of the members get 60 + geared and keyed, and approach an ability to contest, disband the guild absorb the valuable members into Azrael and wipe the dkp, rape the bank.

... you have been warned...

mygodno
09-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Holy shit, Andis, Lite...wow.

This shit is so serious for you guys. Ease off it, its a fucking game.

I feel bad for you guys...You guys need to lay off the Forum Batphone.

Andis
09-04-2014, 03:11 PM

who are you again?

mygodno
09-04-2014, 03:22 PM
who are you again?

a concerned citizen.

Not_Kazowi
09-04-2014, 03:58 PM

heartbrand
09-04-2014, 04:00 PM

Porz
09-04-2014, 04:46 PM

Didn't and is try and go holocaust? Was this a jib type spy on public enemy #1 move?

mygodno
09-04-2014, 05:01 PM
Didn't and is try and go holocaust? Was this a jib type spy on public enemy #1 move?

Andis lacks the intelligence to spell spy, much less be one.

Malevz
09-04-2014, 05:05 PM
If you're new to the server let me sum up:

#1 guild: lifeless unemployed poopsockers who take the game way too seriously. Do nothing all day but play EQ, fat, bad at PvP.

#2 guild or guilds that don't raid over 50% of high end content: cool casual players that are just here to hang out, PvP and have fun.

Also if you are #1 and slide to #2, you instantly lose the bad evil fat etc etc, and become cool and casual, just having fun.

Not_Kazowi
09-04-2014, 09:51 PM

#1 guild: lifeless unemployed poopsockers who take the game way too seriously. Do nothing all day but play EQ, fat, bad at PvP.

#2 guild or guilds that don't raid over 50% of high end content: cool casual players that are just here to hang out, PvP and have fun.

Also if you are #1 and slide to #2, you instantly lose the bad evil fat etc etc, and become cool and casual, just having fun.

ScorpionX
09-05-2014, 08:59 AM

Don't remember the whole list but Romme Stoc Redd Sapporro Renzia Puvien all not AZ members. hell Jib thought half them where spies and thought Romme was nizzar for over a week. far as Renzia being euro and Dasboot or w/e guess he could clear that up but he played and got off work on US time

Genedin
09-05-2014, 09:38 AM
Jib thinking Romme was possibly nizzar or a KGB level spy always made me laugh.

Great times.

Genedin
09-05-2014, 09:40 AM

had to read this twice to get it. It's funny because it's true

lite
09-05-2014, 09:42 AM
Jib thinking Romme was possibly nizzar or a KGB level spy always made me laugh.

Great times.

LOL ... oh man.. so much to be said about this. Let's say a quick conversation in spanish is all it took.

Eslade
09-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Don't remember the whole list but Romme Stoc Redd Sapporro Renzia Puvien all not AZ members. hell Jib thought half them where spies and thought Romme was nizzar for over a week. far as Renzia being euro and Dasboot or w/e guess he could clear that up but he played and got off work on US time

Sapporro = Fattire, so you're wrong about at least one of those people not being azrael and I'm sure you're wrong about some others. I honestly don't get the butt hurt with Jib not wanting to run Hokuten anymore. Nobody that could step up wanted to, so they disbanded. If they handed the guild to someone that wasn't capable of leading the guild then people would have deguilded themselves anyway. Guilds fold all the time, it's no big deal and most people will move on.

http://bipolarhappens.com/bhblog/wp-content/uploads/It_s_Gonna_Be_Ok.jpg

freez
09-05-2014, 01:28 PM
dasboot

quality name

freez
09-05-2014, 01:28 PM
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Beerfest-broken-lizard-576411_1200_797.jpg

das BOOT!

Casey VII
09-05-2014, 01:37 PM
om nom nom

o god nihi

tears so delicious

Bazia
09-05-2014, 04:10 PM
all hokuten bank shit was accounted for, at least to the point of proving that if anything was taken shadily it wasn't by him

Sapphiay
09-05-2014, 06:17 PM
by whom?

iiNGloriouS
09-05-2014, 06:25 PM
Why do you care nilly nuthugger?

Drakaris
09-06-2014, 05:29 AM
Why do you care nilly nuthugger?

Oh look an Azrael nuthugger.

Nihilum is gone, so there are no nuts to be hugged. Can't say the same about Azrael.

And you're still gurgling on Lite's man juice...

Not_Kazowi
09-06-2014, 08:28 AM
Love how nihilum is still this huge scarey threat and were on week 2? 3? Of nihilum gone with 0 sight of any return

Sektor
09-06-2014, 08:34 AM
Love how nihilum is still this huge scarey threat and were on week 2? 3? Of nihilum gone with 0 sight of any return

Feels good being on top

Not_Kazowi
09-06-2014, 12:30 PM
Feels good being on top

I don't play anymore really but grats

Sektor
09-06-2014, 01:33 PM
I don't play anymore really but grats

thx

Drakaris
09-06-2014, 02:26 PM
thx

Do you realise no one actually likes you here?

Sear
09-06-2014, 04:53 PM
I AM ALSO LOOKING TO ESTABLISH FRIENDSHIPS

PST IF U WOULD LIKE TO BE FRIENDS THANK YOU FRIENDS I HOPE WE CAN ALL GET ALONG

Warmest Regards,
2014 Everquest Guild PR Manager

Sektor
09-06-2014, 05:07 PM
Do you realise no one actually likes you here?

Nilly members don't like me my life is ruined

Vharvest
09-06-2014, 05:28 PM
Azrael looking to establish friendships while Complexity and his little butt buddy twink friends destroy every new player who's trying to level 30-40 in MM/HK/wherever.

You are the new Nihilum whether you think you are or not. And you might get worse than they were as time goes on.

Any bluebie who comes over to roll a character and has half a brain will rally to the cause of whoever is against you at the time. Holocaust, or whoever else. You're literally fucking yourself over by not policing some of your members.

Hope the big e-peen and the pixels are worth a dead server.

Not_Kazowi
09-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Nilly members don't like me my life is ruined

nihilum isnt a guild here anymore, so not sure who you are referring to

iiNGloriouS
09-06-2014, 06:01 PM
Oh look an Azrael nuthugger.

Nihilum is gone, so there are no nuts to be hugged. Can't say the same about Azrael.

And you're still gurgling on Lite's man juice...

If I was nuthugging I'd have more loot on Jody besides mith arms/greaves.

Farzo
09-06-2014, 06:23 PM
If I was nuthugging I'd have more loot on Jody besides mith arms/greaves.

Getting loot isnt just the only side of nuthugging.

Clark
09-06-2014, 08:20 PM
Your trying to flame anyone who said you were a zerg, and feigning political correctness while doing it. Your also trying to goad others into flaming you back when your clearly flaming people with this thread.

Derubael should have banned you long ago for this crap. Post this crap in RnF

You're* you stupid mofo.

Swish
09-06-2014, 09:04 PM
You're* you stupid mofo.

that's the sort of thing Syft used to do

Drakaris
09-06-2014, 10:16 PM
Getting loot isnt just the only side of nuthugging.

Getting 2 groups of VP geared 60s to zerg for you, because you don't want to call 'LNS' does classify as nut hugging...

But that's ok, nut huggers will be nut huggers.

Drakaris
09-06-2014, 10:17 PM
Getting 2 groups of VP geared 60s to zerg for you, because you don't want to call 'LNS' does classify as nut hugging...

But that's ok, nut huggers will be nut huggers.

That was in context to Jody ;)

iiNGloriouS
09-06-2014, 10:44 PM
Elderan numbers again, 1 group. Don't expect an SK who gets 1v1d by a cleric to know how to count though.

Sektor
09-06-2014, 11:01 PM
nihilum isnt a guild here anymore, so not sure who you are referring to

he he he good 1

heartbrand
09-06-2014, 11:02 PM
he he he good 1

U joining ur pals in holo?

Circumcision
09-06-2014, 11:27 PM
Gad this server is blue to the core.

Not_Kazowi