PDA

View Full Version : I am an Ex-Nihilum Player.

ricquire
09-03-2014, 03:09 PM
I am a former EQ live player from a top guild. I came to R99 to enjoy everquest with some friends. I enjoy PVP, however it is not my primary focus.

I play 8 hours a day and am emotionally invested in my hobbies. I work hard, and I play hard. I earned DKP as a top DPS and was committed to being a contributing guild member.

My guild leader got banned for RMTing; Which I had nothing to do with and was not initially aware of, and do not agree with.

I am now ostracized as a former Nihilum member, and am I expected to be griefed off the server by the new top guild.

I am an Ex-Nihilum player.

Pokeman
09-03-2014, 03:15 PM
gonna make u my bitch

Eslade
09-03-2014, 03:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/otSCD.jpg

Slathar
09-03-2014, 03:19 PM
I am a former EQ live player from a top guild. I came to R99 to enjoy everquest with some friends. I enjoy PVP, however it is not my primary focus.

I play 8 hours a day and am emotionally invested in my hobbies. I work hard, and I play hard. I earned DKP as a top DPS and was committed to being a contributing guild member.

My guild leader got banned for RMTing; Which I had nothing to do with and was not initially aware of, and do not agree with.

I am now ostracized as a former Nihilum member, and am I expected to be griefed off the server by the new top guild.

Form a new guild and contest. Everyone knows the timers. Best of luck to you.

Sapphiay
09-03-2014, 03:26 PM
The guildleader was NOT banned because RMT actually but for leading the guild in private teamspeak in a private forum. This copies caused the ban.

Ex-nihilum player here too. I bought a mobile for batphone. I made a free rl workday and worked harder at another day to join raids. I enjoyed how much nihilum did take care for me.

For all who wondered about the loyalty for Nizze: His last words here were "I can't help you anymore." . He was the the best guildleader i ever had.

Pokeman
09-03-2014, 03:30 PM
The guildleader was NOT banned because RMT actually but for leading the guild in private teamspeak in a private forum. This copies caused the ban.

Ex-nihilum player here too. I bought a mobile for batphone. I made a free rl workday and worked harder at another day to join raids. I enjoyed how much nihilum did take care for me.

For all who wondered about the loyalty for Nizze: His last words here were "I can't help you anymore." . He was the the best guildleader i ever had.

touching story bro thanks for the share :)

Eslade
09-03-2014, 03:30 PM

The reason he couldn't lead was rmt, so....
Honestly it sounds like the gms did you a favor.

Kasyra
09-03-2014, 03:32 PM
The reason he couldn't lead was rmt, so....
Honestly it sounds like the gms did you a favor.

and you just sound like a metric fuckton of stupid every time you post. diaf

krazyGlue
09-03-2014, 03:34 PM

what happened to jizzar / nizzar ? + like 15 other level 60s and various bank alts. lol

Eslade
09-03-2014, 03:38 PM
and you just sound like a metric fuckton of stupid every time you post. diaf

What part of that was stupid? Op was skipping work days and bought a cell phone just to get batphones. That's a slippery slope.

krazyGlue
09-03-2014, 03:40 PM
azrael not recruiting.

Gaffin 7.0
09-03-2014, 03:41 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/zjxez9.gif

ricquire
09-03-2014, 03:49 PM
What part of that was stupid? Op was skipping work days and bought a cell phone just to get batphones. That's a slippery slope.

Hm? This is inaccurate. I am not Sapphia and she is not me.

The OP's post was only meant to show that there were players that were Nihilum, who were new blood here, who came to enjoy Everquest. Not dissimilar to everyone else here at one point.

They are now objectified on this server, assuming they chose to remain.

Eslade
09-03-2014, 03:54 PM
Hm? This is inaccurate. I am not Sapphia and she is not me.

The OP's post was only meant to show that there were players that were Nihilum, who were new blood here, who came to enjoy Everquest. Not dissimilar to everyone else here at one point.

They are now objectified on this server, assuming they chose to remain.

Unless you were one of the people that were very vocal about nihilum, I'm sure that nobody except an elite few know wtf any of you are. There were so many in nihilum it's hard to keep track. Too lazy to check that I quoted saph, sorry.

Agatha
09-03-2014, 03:57 PM
part of the azrael symptom, this toxicity has to stop.

Kasyra
09-03-2014, 04:06 PM
hitler is dead so we should forgive all nazis
AMIRIGHT

jawohl
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-X7HsrcY52-I/T11nBB0G23I/AAAAAAAANwY/BrVisau24CU/s320/AptPupil1998HDTV720p20-40-36.jpg

Eslade
09-03-2014, 04:08 PM
hitler is dead so we should forgive all nazis
AMIRIGHT

My main problem with nihilum was the team stacking mentality. Let's get everyone in one guild and farm stuff that we really don't need so that the other fraction of the server doesn't get it and has almost zero chance of fighting for it. Nihilum should have been smaller than it got, but a lot of you just kept jumping into the pile.

Hopefully that doesn't happen again.

quido
09-03-2014, 04:09 PM
Nizzar been a sketchball for close to 5 years now (that I know of).

If enough people say it, it tends to be true.

Kasyra
09-03-2014, 04:15 PM
yea, theres no chance that the reason we were such a large guild was because everyone actually got along, we welcomed anyone who wanted to app, and people stayed guilded even if their playtime got cut back due to RL just for the comaraderie...yea no chance of that at all.. ;P

Sapphiay
09-03-2014, 04:17 PM
Nizze was one of the very calm player here not trolling the forum. I was like this. Before my life got destroyed here.

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Nizze was one of the very calm player here not trolling the forum. I was like this. Before my life got destroyed here.

he said I should be burned into ashes and put into an ashtray like my grandparents in auschwitz. are you for real?

Eslade
09-03-2014, 04:20 PM
yea, theres no chance that the reason we were such a large guild was because everyone actually got along, we welcomed anyone who wanted to app, and people stayed guilded even if their playtime got cut back due to RL just for the comaraderie...yea no chance of that at all.. ;P

On blue that's fine, who gives a fuck. On red it's a problem because there is no reason to go up against a zerg and lose when you can just snipe the other targets and pvp afterwards. What's wrong with being in a different guild from your friends? If you pvp somebody they don't die in real life. Zergs make the server boring and static.

Sapphiay
09-03-2014, 04:26 PM
I am sorry for you Heartbrand. Thats indeed very bad to say this.
But there were other jews in guild or at least one and he didn't said this to him.

Eslade
09-03-2014, 04:31 PM
But there were other jews in guild or at least one and he didn't said this to him.

This is probably the least of the shit things that Nizzar did but while heartbrand was reforming red dawn to drop the unnecessary accounts, Nizzar threw me an invite to nihilum in front of kc. I declined and told him that I'm red dawn and that I just have to get an invite from hb. He told me to just take the invite and I declined again.

Moral of the story;
Just say no to zergs.

Sapphiay
09-03-2014, 04:31 PM
my gamelife here :) not real life

and again to you Heartbrand: its totally inaccetable to say this whatever reason there is.

Barladore
09-03-2014, 04:36 PM
Form a new guild and contest. Everyone knows the timers.

lol

lite
09-03-2014, 04:39 PM
he said I should be burned into ashes and put into an ashtray like my grandparents in auschwitz. are you for real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGfDXMnQw7g

Swyft
09-03-2014, 05:01 PM

Others? I thought Nihilum was a jew only guild?

Sapphiay
09-03-2014, 05:01 PM
There is a banquest of Lite and friends. The only way to kill them is at bindpoint in FoB. They only show up for raids. And they don't stuck to their word not to recruit anymore. They just said they will. That last posts of you and Azrael sounded pretty much you all had an agreement for lowermember guilds and pvp. With Veliousstart they will recruit. That was Jibeknn said.
Luckily it was a joke from Lite that i got invited in Azraelguild with ooc yesterday. It must be as they don't recruit.

Swyft
09-03-2014, 05:03 PM
There is a banquest of Lite and friends. The only way to kill them is at bindpoint in FoB. They only show up for raids. And they don't stuck to their word not to recruit anymore. They just said they will. That last posts of you and Azrael sounded pretty much you all had an agreement for lowermember guilds and pvp. With Veliousstart they will recruit. That was Jibeknn said.
Luckily it was a joke from Lite that i got invited in Azraelguild with ooc yesterday. It must be as they don't recruit.

When I say that it makes sense, when you say it...it sounds like Israeli's arguing over shekels.

Drakaris
09-03-2014, 05:24 PM
I saw what the server was like for 2 months when nizzar took a break.

What's new?

Nihilum vets have either quit or rerolled under anon identities.

Azrael are using proxy guilds and run tagless to hide their numbers. It is the same guild seeks to gear the inner circle jerk just as it did before, without committing to it's larger player base under proxy guilds.

I constantly hear the term nuthugger, but the truth is everyone is hugging lite's nuts in azrael.

Right now eternal light has been created as their feeder guild, which prevents players from forming into a competitive guild.

This ain't a pvp server bros, this is an rmt pve server and lite just replaced nizzar.

Jib
09-03-2014, 05:34 PM
I saw what the server was like for 2 months when nizzar took a break.

What's new?

Nihilum vets have either quit or rerolled under anon identities.

Azrael are using proxy guilds and run tagless to hide their numbers. It is the same guild seeks to gear the inner circle jerk just as it did before, without committing to it's larger player base under proxy guilds.

I constantly hear the term nuthugger, but the truth is everyone is hugging lite's nuts in azrael.

Right now eternal light has been created as their feeder guild, which prevents players from forming into a competitive guild.

This ain't a pvp server bros, this is an rmt pve server and lite just replaced nizzar.

so you are admitting it was for more than $40 now?

Drakaris
09-03-2014, 05:39 PM
so you are admitting it was for more than $40 now?

If you want to know who's selling the goods, just follow the players who spend exorbent amounts on rmt.

PS thanks sektors for posting ur TS recording. Plat lords right hand man confirmed in azrael.

Aenor
09-03-2014, 05:50 PM

You are a pole smoker with entitlement issues.

Sweetbaby Jesus
09-03-2014, 06:10 PM

If it were any other jew I would have a problem with that being said but you are as scummy as it gets pal

Eslade
09-03-2014, 06:19 PM
If it were any other jew I would have a problem with that being said but you are as scummy as it gets pal

Node Red - [ANONYMOUS] <Nihilum>
Chun Li - [ANONYMOUS] <Nihilum>

Nihilum camaraderie right there.

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 06:40 PM

Would venture a good guess I give more charity both monetarily and of my time (I volunteer for VITA part time as well as on a LITC). You also know nothing about me, but thanks! You sound like a great guy.

mostbitter
09-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Heartbrand rubbing his charitable contributions in other peoples face real classy

Genedin
09-03-2014, 06:46 PM

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Everything got changed to test for a second uh oh

mostbitter
09-03-2014, 08:28 PM
de level and pick a zone 2 haunt

Quiet
09-03-2014, 09:46 PM

I chortled

iiNGloriouS
09-03-2014, 09:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QHXwa9t.jpg

Modus
09-04-2014, 12:48 AM

Nazi war criminal explains he was "Just doing my job..."

News at 11!

Swyft
09-04-2014, 01:06 AM

So you were offered the luxury of the best pixels day one and couldn't hack it?

Try being a priority target for both AZ, and Nihilum in rags. I once engaged Nihilum during an Az battle in front of KC to have both AZ and Nihilum stop attacking each other and focus fire me.

Try being lvl 52 when 8 lvls are in effect and being considered worthy of Trak Tooth, Golem Wand, Conflag Wand etc by a guild with a stockpile of them.

Try fighting player's 8 lvl's higher with VP gear who blow charges of soulfire every fight, and when you start to win despite the massive gear and lvl advantage...TRAK TOOTHED!

You have no idea what it's like to be ostracized, have you ever had the number one guild log out 12 members on your corpse and have one of them log in every 15 mins to make sure you didn't rez yet.

You have no idea what it's like to be griefed and couldn't survive a day in my shoes.

Drakaris
09-04-2014, 01:16 AM

Try being a priority target for both AZ, and Nihilum in rags. I once engaged Nihilum during an Az battle in front of KC to have both AZ and Nihilum stop attacking each other and focus fire me.

Try being lvl 52 when 8 lvls are in effect and being considered worthy of Trak Tooth, Golem Wand, Conflag Wand etc by a guild with a stockpile of them.

Try fighting player's 8 lvl's higher with VP gear who blow charges of soulfire every fight, and when you start to win despite the massive gear and lvl advantage...TRAK TOOTHED!

You have no idea what it's like to be ostracized, have you ever had the number one guild log out 12 members on your corpse and have one of them log in every 15 mins to make sure you didn't rez yet.

You have no idea what it's like to be griefed and couldn't survive a day in my shoes.

Shit was harsh back then. Trak tooths were nerfed almost a year ago.

We have well and truely moved past that point on this server...

Colgate
09-04-2014, 01:17 AM
i think i got trak toothed at least 3 times a week back then

Swyft
09-04-2014, 01:26 AM
Shit was harsh back then. Trak tooths were nerfed almost a year ago.

We have well and truely moved past that point on this server...

Easy to say when you weren't the guy getting golem wanded and trak toothed by guys who already had 8 lvls and massive gear on ya.

AND I never gave up, never joined a zerg and still went out to fight the good fight.

Drakaris
09-04-2014, 01:29 AM
Easy to say when you weren't the guy getting golem wanded and trak toothed by guys who already had 8 lvls and massive gear on ya.

AND I never gave up, never joined a zerg and still went out to fight the good fight.

Naw I got griefed by your bros who rolled level 51 rogues with epics ganking poor little me trying to level up in cloth.... Hell, I think I hit rock bottom when even Maximillien frequently 2 shotted me in Cabilis, while in front of all the Iksar SK GMs while rolling around with Azrael version 4.0....

Awww how shits changed... so very much...

Swyft
09-04-2014, 01:41 AM
Naw I got griefed by your bros who rolled level 51 rogues with epics ganking poor little me trying to level up in cloth.... Hell, I think I hit rock bottom when even Maximillien frequently 2 shotted me in Cabilis, while in front of all the Iksar SK GMs while rolling around with Azrael version 4.0....

Not even trying to be a dick bro, but you comparing hardships with me, is like Paris Hilton describing her life struggles to an Ethiopian kid with aids.

http://chrfund.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/dsc_0873.jpg

mostbitter
09-04-2014, 08:39 AM

wot r you trying 2 say ????

krazyGlue
09-04-2014, 08:50 AM

You are more delusional then agatha. All you are is a forum warrior.

Swyft
09-04-2014, 10:01 AM
You are more delusional then agatha. All you are is a forum warrior.

Do you even have any solo kills on this server? Never seen you outside of a raid, RMT'ing faggot.

krazyGlue
09-04-2014, 10:50 AM
Do you even have any solo kills on this server? Never seen you outside of a raid, RMT'ing faggot.

Say that to my new BMW

Sektor
09-04-2014, 10:50 AM
syft ruins these threads, can't read anything this guy says lol.

Kergan
09-04-2014, 10:51 AM
Like half the people in here drive BMWs bro nothing to brag about.

krazyGlue
09-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Like half the people in here drive BMWs bro nothing to brag about.

Can half the people here thank red99 for one ?

krazyGlue
09-04-2014, 10:54 AM
Jk I don't rmt . I have 6 level 60s . There is no need for me to buy or sell plat . Syft is delusional just like I said

Swyft
09-04-2014, 10:55 AM
syft ruins these threads, can't read anything this guy says lol.

RMT'ing Faggot was really the only thing you ever need to read on the forums. You should look in the mirror each day and re-read it.

krazyGlue
09-04-2014, 10:56 AM
Also pro tip for syft . If u have Levi and a melee don't . There is no reason why he should make you gate . Like I did on my 56 rogue to you

Swyft
09-04-2014, 10:57 AM
Jk I don't rmt . I have 6 level 60s . There is no need for me to buy or sell plat . Syft is delusional just like I said

Hold up I need to amazon me some Galoshes, because of all the BS your about to spew.

Swyft
09-04-2014, 11:00 AM
Also pro tip for syft . If u have Levi and a melee don't . There is no reason why he should make you gate . Like I did on my 56 rogue to you

Don't even know wtf your 56 rogue is and if your trying to say you ever 1v1'd me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If I ever did gate while you were on a toon it was due to the 10 guys with you, but pls everybody here knows you aint got the balls to solo pvp unless your on unrest epic'd twink.

Genedin
09-04-2014, 11:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/P1YIkcy.png

Makes forums so much better. 10/10 Would suggest you try.

Swyft
09-04-2014, 11:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/P1YIkcy.png

Makes forums so much better. 10/10 Would suggest you try.

I'd ignore me too considering i killed everyone of your toons

Kergan
09-04-2014, 11:05 AM
I dunno I find myself enjoying his posts lately. It's like he is playing a completely separate game from everyone else on the box, with its own rules and own scoring system. That's why he always wins.

Plus he is apparently a genuine crazy person.

Genedin
09-04-2014, 11:05 AM
hahahahaha fair enough

I found myself starting to dip my toes into the pool of lunacy after reading too much of his nonsense so I had to cut it off before it infected the rest of the body.

Swyft
09-04-2014, 11:06 AM
I dunno I find myself enjoying his posts lately. It's like he is playing a completely separate game from everyone else on the box, with its own rules and own scoring system. That's why he always wins.

Plus he is apparently a genuine crazy person.

You mean I care about PvP on a PvP server LMFAO fucking crazy right 905

Kergan
09-04-2014, 11:08 AM
Nah it's all the other hilarious things like only considering 1v1 real PVP, no buffing allowed, no clickies, etc. You are just a very absurd person and there isn't a single player on these forums or in game that cares about you, your opinions or how many kills you have - except you.

I'm glad you're having fun though.

Genedin
09-04-2014, 11:10 AM
It's even more fun imagining the asinine things he is saying to prompt these response from others now than it was reading his posts and laughing to myself at the idiocy.

Kergan, 5 more posts to 4k you sick fuck

Kergan
09-04-2014, 11:16 AM
Yeah I am going to hit 4k and go back on hiatus. :)

derpcake
09-04-2014, 11:42 AM

Thus the OOT avenger was born. Protector of the seafuries, angry as fuck.

Swyft
09-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Nah it's all the other hilarious things like only considering 1v1 real PVP, no buffing allowed, no clickies, etc. You are just a very absurd person and there isn't a single player on these forums or in game that cares about you, your opinions or how many kills you have - except you.

I'm glad you're having fun though.

Your guild sure spent allot of soulfire charges, trak's teeth, golem wands and conflag wands on a guy they never cared about.

Guess you guys didn't care when 15 of your best geared officers camped out at my corpse for a full day at T.Deep waiting on my rez timer. Guess Tune didn't care when he had Eldermoran edit the boards to show a kill on me he never got.

Damn you guys sure put allot of effort into not caring.

derpcake
09-04-2014, 11:44 AM
You are just a very absurd person and there isn't a single player on these forums or in game that cares about you, your opinions or how many kills you have - except you.

Stop posting the obvious, I don't like having to agree with you!

Swyft
09-04-2014, 11:45 AM
Stop posting the obvious, I don't like having to agree with you!

Who are you again?

derpcake
09-04-2014, 11:46 AM
Guess you guys didn't care when 15 of your best geared officers camped out at my corpse for a full day at T.Deep waiting on my rez timer. Guess Tune didn't care when he had Eldermoran edit the boards to show a kill on me he never got.

This coming from a guy out to camp a low 50s zone and grief the nerds there?

The sympathy factory isn't closed, its just that all its workers are busy laughing hysterically at your request.

derpcake
09-04-2014, 11:47 AM
Who are you again?

Its not really relevant for you bro, I am past OOT.

Swyft
09-04-2014, 11:47 AM
This coming from a guy out to camp a low 50s zone and grief the nerds there?

The sympathy factory isn't closed, its just that all its workers are busy laughing hysterically at your request.

No srsly who are you? besides an obviously rustled ex-victim

derpcake
09-04-2014, 11:49 AM
Glad to be a non-factor.

Kergan
09-04-2014, 11:51 AM
Your guild sure spent allot of soulfire charges, trak's teeth, golem wands and conflag wands on a guy they never cared about.

Damn you guys sure put allot of effort into not caring.

You died where we pull Fay to you fucking idiot. We all chortled in TS at your corpse, killed the mob and left.

I know you want to be feared as some bad ass PVPer on this box, but the reality of the situation is either people didn't care you existed or didn't know you did in the first place.

Swyft
09-04-2014, 11:52 AM
Glad to be a non-factor.

So you come to forums to say other people suck when you won't even disclose your characters name? lol k nuff said

http://hugelolcdn.com/comments/1526495.gif

Swyft
09-04-2014, 11:54 AM
You died where we pull Fay to you fucking idiot. We all chortled in TS at your corpse, killed the mob and left.

I know you want to be feared as some bad ass PVPer on this box, but the reality of the situation is either people didn't care you existed or didn't know you did in the first place.

Different time actually, lmfao but Kergan's idea of PVP 30 VP geared 60's vs 1 lvl 56 wizard in rags ahahahahaha!

But keep going bro, it's not like your making yourself look like a tremendous blue fag everytime you speak.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Faggot_7f8773_946699.jpg

Casey VII
09-04-2014, 12:19 PM
HO HO HO

feels so goog

abbud
09-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Tell me again why you've been playing since trak tooths and soulfires, but still have yet to hit 60? You keep bringing up the fact that you were lvl 52 or lvl 56 or w/e.

delevel like maximilian/miley so VP geared 60's cant touch you or level up and fight the "good fight" without crying like a bitch, namsayin?

heard you like gifs dawg, here's one of hateraid.

http://puu.sh/blpfQ/a0aff92f3b.gif

Swyft
09-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Tell me again why you've been playing since trak tooths and soulfires, but still have yet to hit 60? You keep bringing up the fact that you were lvl 52 or lvl 56 or w/e.

delevel like maximilian/miley so VP geared 60's cant touch you or level up and fight the "good fight" without crying like a bitch, namsayin?

heard you like gifs dawg, here's one of hateraid.

http://puu.sh/blpfQ/a0aff92f3b.gif

First off I don't address non factor's who don't disclose who there ingame characters are, it's homo shit.

Second off I'm not hateraid tard so why would I care?

derpcake
09-04-2014, 01:06 PM
So you come to forums to say other people suck when you won't even disclose your characters name? lol k nuff said

http://hugelolcdn.com/comments/1526495.gif

You are A+ entertainment. Thats some quality clowning. Do you juggle for a living?

I guess you wouldn't know who I am, despite me having told you what kind of a sad delusional muppet you are ingame.

Its probably hard to know who I am when dozens of people must have tried to explain it. My bad.

abbud
I am Sheriffen <Hokuazrael>, lvl 60 vp keyed rogue (but not geared cuz not in council, yet)

Oh sorry, I always mix up all the lonely/sad around this server, only been around for about 2-3 months. Here you go.

http://puu.sh/blpSM/4f8ba232c6.gif

derpcake
Posting anime while calling others faggots. That is some fucking talent man.

Swyft
09-04-2014, 02:04 PM
I am Sheriffen <Hokuazrael>, lvl 60 vp keyed rogue (but not geared cuz not in council, yet)

Oh sorry, I always mix up all the lonely/sad around this server, only been around for about 2-3 months. Here you go.

http://puu.sh/blpSM/4f8ba232c6.gif

Never heard of you but gratz on lvling up to 60 without so much as single pvp kill, mighty blue of you. why are you commenting on pvp again?

Posting anime while calling others faggots. That is some fucking talent man.

Allot better than an ex-victim, typing rustle on tear soaked hands.

Pikrib
09-04-2014, 02:13 PM
Never heard of you but gratz on lvling up to 60 without so much as single pvp kill, mighty blue of you. why are you commenting on pvp again?

http://r99pvp.com/search.php

Pikrib
09-04-2014, 02:14 PM
http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Sheriffen

hope i got it right this time.

Swyft
09-04-2014, 02:15 PM
http://r99pvp.com/search.php

LMFAO I'm hoping you didn't post that to try and aid his cause, ranked 759 LMFAO!

Holy shit balls man there's less than 200 people playing atm.

Kilbur
09-04-2014, 02:16 PM

Ricquire ok in my book

Pikrib
09-04-2014, 02:22 PM
LMFAO I'm hoping you didn't post that to try and aid his cause, ranked 759 LMFAO!

Holy shit balls man there's less than 200 people playing atm.

For not being here that long thats pretty good 11 kills for 11 deaths. I think you are confused about #'s. 200 people playing means > 2000 individual people play this server. He is probably in the top half and only played here 3 months.

Swyft
09-04-2014, 02:35 PM
For not being here that long thats pretty good 11 kills for 11 deaths. I think you are confused about #'s. 200 people playing means > 2000 individual people play this server. He is probably in the top half and only played here 3 months.

That's 12 deaths 11 kills that's fucking terrible! He played during carebear rules in full effect with 4 lvl limit.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/syft13/Scoreboard_zpscc2cb29e2_zps2848bed5.jpg (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/syft13/media/Scoreboard_zpscc2cb29e2_zps2848bed5.jpg.html)

When I was playing fully active 8 lvl range, clicks in full effect.

Pikrib
09-04-2014, 02:40 PM
one of those deaths was hokuten vs hokuten
it dont count

U have been here for years and play a wiz

Swyft
09-04-2014, 02:45 PM
one of those deaths was hokuten vs hokuten
it dont count

U have been here for years and play a wiz

I was ranked in the top 20 when my wiz was in the 40's lol, Hit top ten before my wiz was even 4 months old.

He's 1v1 kill ratio everytime he kills someone he dies. That's bad man no real way to reason that.

Especially on a VP geared 60, holy shit! Waste of gear.

Pikrib
09-04-2014, 02:51 PM
He doesn't have any VP gear.

Swyft
09-04-2014, 02:54 PM
He doesn't have any VP gear.

Oh sorry he's just keyed, still bad very bad! His gear prolly better than my wiz.

HippoNipple
09-04-2014, 02:59 PM
I was ranked in the top 20 when my wiz was in the 40's lol, Hit top ten before my wiz was even 4 months old.

He's 1v1 kill ratio everytime he kills someone he dies. That's bad man no real way to reason that.

Especially on a VP geared 60, holy shit! Waste of gear.

This post is funny. Shows how little Swyft understands how things work on this server. How many in the top 20 do you think are level 60?

There is a reason level 20-50 gankers have good numbers. Everyone they attack is trying to lvl up and are getting 1 shotted, no one cares.

Swyft
09-04-2014, 03:03 PM
This post is funny. Shows how little Swyft understands how things work on this server. How many in the top 20 do you think are level 60?

At that time lol like all of them!

Pikrib
09-04-2014, 03:16 PM
Swyft u need to get on Hipponipples level and camp Renzai naked at his bind. Thats how pvp is done.

http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Hipponipple

Swyft
09-04-2014, 03:23 PM
Swyft u need to get on Hipponipples level and camp Renzai naked at his bind. Thats how pvp is done.

http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Hipponipple

LMFAO these guys are hilarious, ya never catch me doing shit like that I kill someone and move on.

Like I wasn't attacked lvling? I have just as many kills from being attacked as i do from attacking others. This is not Wow there are no Battlegrounds PvP doesn't wait till your rdy. It starts the minute you log on and ends only when you log out.

HippoNipple
09-04-2014, 03:26 PM
I don't feel bad for attacking someone over and over when they refuse to move or do anything while at the computer. Was no big deal.

Neno
09-04-2014, 05:09 PM
Nizzar been a sketchball for close to 5 years now (that I know of).

If enough people say it, it tends to be true.

He seemed pretty alright in DA on blue. I left before sky opened so not sure what happened after that point.

filthyphil
09-04-2014, 05:17 PM
How do you find time to work hard when playing 8 hours a day?

Mac Drettj
09-04-2014, 07:45 PM
Say that to my new BMW

300 no doubt

Kergan
09-04-2014, 08:17 PM
300 no doubt

That's a Chrysler.

mygodno
09-04-2014, 08:47 PM
That's a Chrysler.

or a 3 series moron

mtb tripper
09-05-2014, 03:56 AM

Topdog
09-05-2014, 07:28 AM
lol this is some of the most cringeworthy carebare shit i've ever read

sapphia clearly mentally retarded, jesus fucking christ

go read a book or something

Samsung
09-05-2014, 07:42 AM

She's from Meridian 59, she's pretty deranged.

abbud
09-05-2014, 07:45 AM

Allot better than an ex-victim, typing rustle on tear soaked hands.

Backpedal initation

I got my first kill in MM at lvl 24... Been pvping with ragrogue against twinks my entire time here, looking at the dates of kills/deaths.

Again looking at the leadersboards, you'll notice how many wizards are in top 20 compared to rogues. But that was not the question and I could care less what you think of me as a pvper. You wanted my name to respond to my initial question:

Why you don't delevel or get 60 since you cry about it all the time.

All your answers did was raise the curiousness of that question even more.. (Since a casual bluebie like myself can get 60 in 2 months, without any prior friends/gear)

So, I ask again.. Why are you not 60 yet?

If you don't want to, that's fine - but please stop crying like bitch when I come rape you with my newly aquired vp blade.

http://puu.sh/bmse8/e17b74f52b.gif

lolin
09-05-2014, 09:36 AM

iiNGloriouS
09-05-2014, 09:42 AM

Swyft
09-05-2014, 04:44 PM
I got my first kill in MM at lvl 24... Been pvping with ragrogue against twinks my entire time here, looking at the dates of kills/deaths.

Again looking at the leadersboards, you'll notice how many wizards are in top 20 compared to rogues. But that was not the question and I could care less what you think of me as a pvper. You wanted my name to respond to my initial question:

Why you don't delevel or get 60 since you cry about it all the time.

All your answers did was raise the curiousness of that question even more.. (Since a casual bluebie like myself can get 60 in 2 months, without any prior friends/gear)

So, I ask again.. Why are you not 60 yet?

If you don't want to, that's fine - but please stop crying like bitch when I come rape you with my newly aquired vp blade.

http://puu.sh/bmse8/e17b74f52b.gif

LOL just LOL

bigeasy
09-05-2014, 05:09 PM
or a 3 series moron

3 series are a dime a dozen,, anybody with half ass good credit can go lease a brand new one for under 400 a month guess some people consider that balling

Sapphiay
09-05-2014, 05:59 PM
Nihilum

Not Salem
09-05-2014, 06:31 PM

this qoute is SO good ahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Sapphiay
09-06-2014, 03:27 AM
answer to Sektor/ Samsung the favourite of the gods

He posted a frap to get player suspended but it showed the evidence Azrael trained himself because you could hear the voice in the background saying about rooting a mob and moving on and he got this two player suspended and gods didn't care about truth.

a) he is a malicious guy at banquest

b) he is just so ............................. because fraps were with evidence against Azrael

c) he is both!

Swyft
09-06-2014, 03:32 AM
answer to Sektor/ Samsung the favourite of the gods

He posted a frap to get player suspended but it showed the evidence Azrael trained himself because you could hear the voice in the background saying about rooting a mob and moving on and he got this two player suspended and gods didn't care about truth.

a) he is a malicious guy at banquest

b) he is just so ............................. because fraps were with evidence against Azrael

c) he is both!

Nizzar should have been perma-banned log ago for past offenses, it was actually quite amazing he made it as long as he did with his laundry list of crimes.

It makes you look really bad that you think a guy who was cheating as much as Nizzar did, should be allowed to remain on this box.

Sektor will eventually get his, when AZ falls he will be banished to the Realm of Agatha where he belongs.

Casey VII
09-06-2014, 08:49 AM
Nizzar should have been perma banned when he started exploiting Nagafen during classic.

All of this bullshit could have been avoided.

You waited until we had a bunch of faggots sucking his wheelchair dick. Thanks a lot, that's like opening a sauna in a gay district.

mostbitter
09-06-2014, 09:14 AM
what you guys are saying is that the last 3 years of boxing should have resulted in lite being banned? Or maybe he should be banned for the chardok exploits? or maybe the ghosting? or telling so many people how to set up vmware?

krazyGlue
09-06-2014, 10:50 AM
what you guys are saying is that the last 3 years of boxing should have resulted in lite being banned? Or maybe he should be banned for the chardok exploits? or maybe the ghosting? or telling so many people how to set up vmware?

What chardok exploits ?

Sapphiay
09-07-2014, 11:48 AM
Sebilis Kingcamp with fight in water?

Heyitsme
09-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Swyft always shitting up threads

Fact is op is right, some people take this shit way too seriously and people forever branded nuthuggers because they just picked a team and that is stupid as fuck.

The opposition had many toxics that would push a player into the arms of nihilum, only to find out that Nizzar is one of the worst toxics on the box, that was my story. See HB quote about ashtrays. He was one hardcore raging racist, thats for sure.

iiNGloriouS
09-07-2014, 06:40 PM
I'm about 99% sure Sapphia actually has downs.

Tassador
09-07-2014, 08:58 PM
NO CHANCE THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT!

Sear
09-07-2014, 09:37 PM

You also seem to be self-absorbed to the point where you think other players actually care or remember any of this.

Heyitsme
09-07-2014, 09:39 PM
You also seem to be self-absorbed to the point where you think other players actually care or remember any of this.

gtfo i got ganked by 5 guys and harrased for 10 mins straight in tells, i can only imagine how it is for someone who was not a totally obscure player in Nihilum for only 3 weeks

Sear
09-08-2014, 01:50 AM
don't care

ocean of tears is that way

Heyitsme
09-08-2014, 02:58 AM
don't care

ocean of tears is that way

So you make a point that no one gives a shit if you ever was in Nihilum, i tell you this story of 5 guys going out of their way to harass a nobody that was in Nihilum for 3 weeks, and your reply is "dont care" "stop crying" ?

lol i dont know why im surprised anymore by these people, marlboro morons, strong silent types are a dime a dozen here

Keep chuggin on those cigs retard, wont give you cancer

Sear
09-08-2014, 03:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/zeqw2LZ.jpg

Heyitsme
09-08-2014, 03:41 AM
More like male stupidity

Swyft
09-08-2014, 01:56 PM
Swyft always shitting up threads

Fact is op is right, some people take this shit way too seriously and people forever branded nuthuggers because they just picked a team and that is stupid as fuck.

The opposition had many toxics that would push a player into the arms of nihilum, only to find out that Nizzar is one of the worst toxics on the box, that was my story. See HB quote about ashtrays. He was one hardcore raging racist, thats for sure.

yea yea yea more mad, sad, bad whines from people who want to cup the balls of the cheaters standing on they're side of the fence.

Pikrib
09-08-2014, 02:01 PM
yea yea yea more mad, sad, bad whines from people who want to cup the balls of the cheaters standing on they're side of the fence.

Pretty sure u got cheaters on your side of the fence also. Got trained in sol b by one of your members this weekend. Sucks when I only get 4 hours to play a week and one of those hours is spent ressin group members trained by a member of yur guild.

Swyft
09-08-2014, 02:24 PM
Pretty sure u got cheaters on your side of the fence also. Got trained in sol b by one of your members this weekend. Sucks when I only get 4 hours to play a week and one of those hours is spent ressin group members trained by a member of yur guild.

Nobody in my guild trains if you got trained it's because someone had mobs on them and chased somebody to the zoneline. Standing at sol b entrance is hardly being trained, I had to zone out ten times from noobs catching argo and needing to run out. Not like they meant to do it.

Pikrib
09-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Nobody in my guild trains if you got trained it's because someone had mobs on them and chased somebody to the zoneline. Standing at sol b entrance is hardly being trained, I had to zone out ten times from noobs catching argo and needing to run out. Not like they meant to do it.

Your guild member tried to rain my group members at royals not even conning anyone. Once he realized that everyone was oor he got some bats and kobolds and ran through my group then casted gate only after passing us. This is the second time I have seen him do this. The other time was on a different character a month or so ago. He could have ran around the other way and instead ran his train through my group or gated.

Dirty whistle confirmed...

Don't defend dirty whistles...

Swyft
09-08-2014, 02:49 PM
Your guild member tried to rain my group members at royals not even conning anyone. Once he realized that everyone was oor he got some bats and kobolds and ran through my group then casted gate only after passing us. This is the second time I have seen him do this. The other time was on a different character a month or so ago. He could have ran around the other way and instead ran his train through my group or gated.

Was prolly really stoned and caught argo being retarded, I think you give my guild members too much credit, most of time the dumb things done by us is due to a THC lvl snoop dog would take pride in.

But feel free to fraps and report um next time, If he really is he deserves his suspension ad hopefully learns his lesson.

Heyitsme
09-08-2014, 07:11 PM
Was prolly really stoned and caught argo being retarded, I think you give my guild members too much credit, most of time the dumb things done by us is due to a THC lvl snoop dog would take pride in.

But feel free to fraps and report um next time, If he really is he deserves his suspension ad hopefully learns his lesson.

Wouldnt that stain you and your guildies reputation forever though? Will you make an hara-kiri and delete your character to save your honor?

You fucking dumbass?

Mac Drettj
09-08-2014, 10:00 PM

Wahhhhh mobs agroed me in an open world pvp game

Sapphiay
09-09-2014, 03:09 PM
what pvp game?

Smedy
09-09-2014, 03:10 PM
what pvp game?

did you ever logon if it wasn't vp raid day? who are you??

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

concerned citizen here

LulzSect
09-09-2014, 03:34 PM
pic related its OP

https://warosu.org/data/fa/img/0081/47/1398413480740.jpg

Smedy
09-09-2014, 03:49 PM
lul

HippoNipple
09-09-2014, 04:16 PM

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

concerned citizen here

Relax, she is just another person playing on the server. No need to be upset. If she had joined the server 3 months later she would probably be raiding with you right now.

Swyft
09-09-2014, 04:47 PM
Wouldnt that stain you and your guildies reputation forever though? Will you make an hara-kiri and delete your character to save your honor?

You fucking dumbass?

Well I'm certainly not gonna cry about it on unknown forum account like a whiny bitch, but thanks for handling that for me.

Awwalike
09-09-2014, 05:34 PM
i will hunt you down until you quit the server. count on that

Swyft
09-09-2014, 05:40 PM
i will hunt you down until you quit the server. count on that

LOL who are you even talking to?

Awwalike
09-09-2014, 05:44 PM
whoever this delusional ricquire guy is

Swyft
09-09-2014, 05:45 PM
whoever this delusional ricquire guy is

lol oh ok I was like WTF North hahahaha

Mac Drettj
09-09-2014, 05:46 PM
has north ever killed anyone not fresh off a ot hammer proc?

prob not cus bad and only logs in to raid

nowhatimean

Awwalike
09-09-2014, 05:57 PM
has north ever killed anyone not fresh off a ot hammer proc?

prob not cus bad and only logs in to raid

nowhatimean

more kills than you ;)

LulzSect
09-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Tite confirmed

heartbrand
09-09-2014, 06:02 PM
Luckily I'm not in Veeshan's Peak so I probably won't run into North

Mac Drettj
09-09-2014, 06:05 PM
more kills than you ;)

http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=North

damn thats pretty pathetic for a bis raiding bard

looks like you even died to a wood elf warrior

Awwalike
09-09-2014, 06:06 PM
heartbrand go to google and tell me that guy isn't related to u somehow, the ***** onthe front page

mostbitter
09-09-2014, 06:08 PM

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

concerned citizen here

u would probably know if you hadn't onioned out but i guess it is cool if you talk shit as if you have a clean whistle and are actively involved in the game. Let me take a stab at your reply, you're playing again now that uncontested pixels are available to you.

Drakaris
09-09-2014, 07:07 PM

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

concerned citizen here

She came across from the Meridian community with Zurak/Meslow. They apped to Nilly and raided for a bit. Zurak went inactive for Meridian, Sapphia continued playing but less now because of the recent drama and server corruption.

BTW Smedy, in my 12+ months playing on this box, I have seen countless posts on the forum, but have never seen you in game.

Who are you again?

Awwalike
09-09-2014, 07:12 PM
i am positive that Sapphia was just Cyborella or one of the other weird danish people pretending to be a german girl. that voice was definitely a mans.

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 10:46 AM
What Drakar said is the truth. My game got destroyed here without a forwarning from one day to the other. See me as ghost haunting here until i find new fun.

Eslade
09-10-2014, 10:49 AM
She came across from the Meridian community with Zurak/Meslow. They apped to Nilly and raided for a bit. Zurak went inactive for Meridian, Sapphia continued playing but less now because of the recent drama and server corruption.

BTW Smedy, in my 12+ months playing on this box, I have seen countless posts on the forum, but have never seen you in game.

Who are you again?

Smedy has always been around, both in game and in our hearts.

Genedin
09-10-2014, 10:54 AM
Sapphiay,

Obviously you don't like this server anymore because the free pixel train has left the station and you are no longer spoon fed items and pvp with double the numbers.

Just leave, stop posting. Your posts are not even intelligible and are not useful, productive, or even funny in a troll way like the rest of the posters.

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 10:56 AM
You posted it already? YOU ARE SPAMMING????

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 12:15 PM
obviously

Genedin
09-10-2014, 02:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/N63ZDkk.png

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 02:31 PM
hehe

Sapphiay
09-10-2014, 05:02 PM
You still get messages when i post? :)

Sapphiay
09-11-2014, 12:16 AM
Seems not so thanks for don't answering me anymore :)

Swyft
09-11-2014, 09:34 AM
Seems not so thanks for don't answering me anymore :)

You gonna end up on everyone's ignore list soon, you have no common sense and talking to you is about as productive as masturbating with razor blades.

Pikrib
09-11-2014, 09:50 AM
You gonna end up on everyone's ignore list soon, you have no common sense and talking to you is about as productive as masturbating with razor blades.

Wow this is almost exactly how most people feel about you Swyft.

Swyft
09-11-2014, 09:55 AM
Wow this is almost exactly how most people feel about you Swyft.

At least i don't beg for my life and kiss people's ass in game only to turn around and bad mouth them on the forums.

Your like that lil kid that gave the school bully verbal handy's all day, and than yelled fuck you once you were safely on your momma's porch.

Pikrib
09-11-2014, 10:00 AM
You're the guy that brags about banging ugly ass chicks on toe forums correct? You're like the like the highschool nerd that bragged about loosing his virginity after he payed for a hooker.

Mac Drettj
09-11-2014, 10:11 AM
loosing

Swyft
09-11-2014, 10:11 AM
You're the guy that brags about banging ugly ass chicks on toe forums correct? You're like the like the highschool nerd that bragged about loosing his virginity after he payed for a hooker.

lol Nope not even close. I only banged one ugly chick and holy shit there was allot tequila and weed involved, actually I think the bitch might have even roofied me.

Pikrib
09-11-2014, 10:14 AM
loosing

god damn did it again. u got me Retti I bow to your superior spelling ability.

Pikrib
09-11-2014, 10:15 AM
btw i spelled "the" as "toe"

Swyft
09-11-2014, 10:16 AM
loosing

LOL Retti's like a troll surgeon, doesn't miss a thing.

Eslade
09-11-2014, 10:16 AM
lol Nope not even close. I only banged one ugly chick and holy shit there was allot tequila and weed involved, actually I think the bitch might have even roofied me.

Damn, Swyft is making good life decisions. Getting drunk and high while getting drugged and raped by she beasts.
http://sarahchampion.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83452d66d69e201901f07fc12970b-pi

Mac Drettj
09-11-2014, 10:17 AM
btw i spelled "the" as "toe"

LOL

thought you were actually talking about a toe forum

Swyft
09-11-2014, 10:19 AM
Damn, Swyft is making good life decisions. Getting drunk and high while getting drugged and raped by she beasts.
http://sarahchampion.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83452d66d69e201901f07fc12970b-pi

Being raped by a sea hag is a rite of passage in some countries.