PDA

View Full Version : I'm an EX nilly player

Jib
09-03-2014, 02:47 PM
I ruined the box for 2 years zerg raiding ruining pvp and the server population.

I was spoon fed pixels and just did what I was told

My guild leader got banned for cheating and rmting

Now that I've been forced by the server staff to no longer zerg and ruin the server I expect to be treated like a brand new person with much respect

im an EX nilly player

Not_Kazowi
09-03-2014, 02:49 PM
It's a video game you psychopath

Jib
09-03-2014, 02:49 PM
im an EX nilly player

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 02:51 PM
rexx was in nilly for like 5 days. you were in for 10 months, and a part of bugged naggy and vox kills.

Sheriff
09-03-2014, 02:51 PM
Now that I've been forced by the server staff to no longer zerg and ruin the server I expect to be treated like a brand new person with much respect

Honestly haven't attended a repop day in months due to real life. (Work and family) I was wondering, what were the numbers of Azrael and everyone else this past weekend? Honest question now flaming. Thanks and have a great day!

HippoNipple
09-03-2014, 02:52 PM
Honestly haven't attended a repop day in months due to real life. (Work and family) I was wondering, what were the numbers of Azrael and everyone else this past weekend? Honest question now flaming. Thanks and have a great day!

30 azrael Sunday morning
0 everyone else combined

Not_Kazowi
09-03-2014, 02:54 PM
I was in nihilum when azrael zerged 50+ deep. Once the duke returned and put you newbies to bed I basically stopped logging in.

Sorry I'm not the reason RMT happened and I never once logged on for a raid any earlier than 11am cst.

Doesn't matter anyway. It's a game that jibeknn takes more serious than his own life. Maybe you could graduate if you redirected some of the energy you put into imaginary elf quest?

Kergan
09-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Stop getting trolled by this clown.

Andis
09-03-2014, 02:57 PM
lol'd heavily

LostCause
09-03-2014, 03:01 PM
breathing very heavy atm.

Ezpk
09-03-2014, 03:02 PM
I'm an ex-Nihilum player, though the only other option was Azrael?..

It's just sad to see that as soon as the "zerg" was permanently removed due to forumquest, there's no overall change like a lot of individuals preached there would be.

Instead, there's succession

Andis
09-03-2014, 03:06 PM
instead,

there is a cleansed box

Ezpk
09-03-2014, 03:12 PM
instead,

there is a cleansed box

While I agree that the overall mentality of cockblocking everything from the opposition wasn't really family friendly... The originating crew had a serious mentality for keeping items & progression away from others.

However, times have changed & the core people that lead the crusade are gone. Over-inflating numbers for every pvp encounter and/or raid is detrimental to what the majority had agreed upon during Nihilums execution.

Genedin
09-03-2014, 03:22 PM
It's funny because it's true.

Can't help but notice all the low level twinks running around....that fresh start you feelers.

Sapphiay
09-03-2014, 03:31 PM
I hide behind gms. I kicked most hired blue player after we got our enemies banned. I told for month we are only interested in pvp and will not form a pve-guild with. That was a lie. Not sure about i robbed the guildbank from the kicked hireguild from blue.

Guess who i am!

Sapphiay
09-03-2014, 03:32 PM
with banquest :)

Trelk
09-04-2014, 05:22 PM
WTS Cleric epic MQ

Oooo oooo let me guess! !!

Swyft
09-04-2014, 05:40 PM
While I agree that the overall mentality of cockblocking everything from the opposition wasn't really family friendly... The originating crew had a serious mentality for keeping items & progression away from others.

However, times have changed & the core people that lead the crusade are gone. Over-inflating numbers for every pvp encounter and/or raid is detrimental to what the majority had agreed upon during Nihilums execution.

100% agree, we know it was Nizzar/Tune/Eldermoran leading the Claim every pixel drive.

Swyft
09-04-2014, 05:56 PM

Despite popular opinion they're pixel hording actually had less to do with actual RMT, and more to do with the fact that they were awful at PvP. They thought they're gear advantage was the only way they could win in battle.

fiegi 8.0
09-04-2014, 06:36 PM
I ruined the box for 2 years zerg raiding ruining pvp and the server population.

I was spoon fed pixels and just did what I was told

My guild leader got banned for cheating and rmting

im an EX nilly player

I lol'd

Rystar
09-04-2014, 07:18 PM
rexx was in nilly for like 5 days. you were in for 10 months, and a part of bugged naggy and vox kills.

Lol