PDA

View Full Version : The average azrael encounter.

Agatha
09-03-2014, 01:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Aj9Zgqy.jpg

In this post you will see what dealing with azrael is like, this is the norm for them.

They threaten petitions and rule lawyering to strong arm you into doing what they want.

The deeper question is what exactly has empowered them to behave this way?

The answer, constant GM hand holding.

This server has a long way to go.

Eslade
09-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Not gonna win this one agatha, summon some water and give up.

lite
09-03-2014, 01:04 PM
awful player down, nothing to see here

Agatha
09-03-2014, 01:08 PM
you guys killed me, im a bad player. i agree with all of that.

The point of this post is, everytime i encounter an azrael related situation, rules are brought up, thrown in my face.

At any turn on this server if you are dealing with azrael, you risk getting banned or suspended.

Agatha
09-03-2014, 01:09 PM
it doesn't have to be this way and i don't know why the GM's foster this type of enviroment.

lite
09-03-2014, 01:10 PM
tldr

Eslade
09-03-2014, 01:10 PM
That risk is with anybody that knows the pnp and is willing to use it. Dunno what the rule is for corpse dragging though.

lite
09-03-2014, 01:12 PM
saw the screenshot.

Azrael made sure you complied with 1 hour timer : Check

You antagonized those allowing you to LNS by calling them < lawyerquest > : LNS Violation

You attempted to drag the corpses of others while on a self LNS : LNS violation...

So you did 2 LNS violations and are now complaining ?

ricquire
09-03-2014, 01:13 PM
Azreal gets to set and enforce specific terms of LNS? Sounds like pro server health imo.

Agatha
09-03-2014, 01:18 PM
if you dont understand that you're a dick player for not allowing me to drag my other friends body, you are far to gone.

You are abusing these rules to simply grief.

I don't know maybe im wrong, maybe you're right, maybe we all should play like this, intentionally being dicks to eachother.

I have never played like that so i don't really feel comfortable with that.

lite
09-03-2014, 01:18 PM
saw the screenshot.

You antagonized those allowing you to LNS by calling them < lawyerquest > : LNS Violation

You attempted to drag the corpses of others while on a self LNS : LNS violation...

Jib
09-03-2014, 01:20 PM
thumpus was the corpse agatha was trying to drag

thumpus is agatha's level 60 ench alt

he was trying to solo verix PH and died

He was planning on dragging his own corpse and 2 box ressing himself

I was nice enough to let him go after he violated LNS and we were allowed to kill him again

Then he posts this....

Genedin
09-03-2014, 01:25 PM
This reminds me of the time Checkraise and Vaporize camped my corpse at Azrael guild bind for 30 minutes, not letting me get enough mana to port out, and killing me any time I went to another zone.

Oh man, Azrael so evil. Nihilum was without fault and never used PnP to grief people.

You and your pals are looking like so many bitter clowns right now. You ran the server like tyrants, finally dethroned and now you bitch and complain every day.

In the words of so many of you.

"Get a raid force, contest, defend yourselves."

Agatha
09-03-2014, 01:30 PM
plz don't associate me with Nihilum i left man months ago.

You guys are turning this server into some kind blue server that we are going to have to have GMs in constant contact with both guilds in order to avoid dumbshit.

This doesnt have to be the case.

Genedin
09-03-2014, 01:38 PM
aight

ricquire
09-03-2014, 01:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/OwrI0lu.jpg

More of the same. Take a death during PVP to a mob, LNS, get killed. Now have two corpses to loot, one of which needs rezz. Get told you have less than 1 minute to loot and scoot.

Didn't realise Azrael was the policy enforcers on this box.

Kergan
09-03-2014, 01:57 PM
saw the screenshot.

So you fight these lawyerquest allegations by lawyerquesting, interedasting strategy there.

Swyft
09-03-2014, 02:00 PM
plz don't associate me with Nihilum i left man months ago.

You guys are turning this server into some kind blue server that we are going to have to have GMs in constant contact with both guilds in order to avoid dumbshit.

This doesnt have to be the case.

LMFAO this from a guy with more times played then the top 20 people on the server combined and zero pvp solo kills.

Seriously how many fucking drugs do you have to be on to think your entitled to call anyone else blue?

Kasyra
09-03-2014, 02:01 PM
bunch of bluebie fgg0ts

Agatha
09-03-2014, 02:02 PM
So you fight these lawyerquest allegations by lawyerquesting, interedasting strategy there.

exactly this.

This is so toxic to the server right now.

Swyft
09-03-2014, 02:02 PM
This reminds me of the time Checkraise and Vaporize camped my corpse at Azrael guild bind for 30 minutes, not letting me get enough mana to port out, and killing me any time I went to another zone.

Oh man, Azrael so evil. Nihilum was without fault and never used PnP to grief people.

You and your pals are looking like so many bitter clowns right now. You ran the server like tyrants, finally dethroned and now you bitch and complain every day.

In the words of so many of you.

"Get a raid force, contest, defend yourselves."

And when given the opportunity you did the same shit they did, proving your no better and nothing more than whiny blue pixel lusters yourselves.

Server Credit=0

ricquire
09-03-2014, 02:36 PM
bunch of bluebie fgg0ts

Let's bring more people to the server for a better population, just to say shit like this.

Ames who?
09-03-2014, 02:38 PM
hey just dropping by to remind agatha that nobody likes him and that he should of quit months ago when he was booted from nilly

Genedin
09-03-2014, 03:27 PM
And when given the opportunity you did the same shit they did, proving your no better and nothing more than whiny blue pixel lusters yourselves.

Server Credit=0

Wut?

Opportunity to bind grief people? I have never and will never do that.

Will I raid content I never got to raid in classic or on this box? Yes.

Sorry I have been cock blocked from ever killing VP dragons or hell even VS. I want to experience this content like everyone else got to. If you can talk shit about that then I'm honestly just going to ignore you.

krazyGlue
09-03-2014, 03:29 PM
agatha what dont you get.? no1 likes you move on to a diff game

Nirgon
09-03-2014, 03:36 PM
Or form a guild of people that no one will take because of their rep. That's on the table too I guess.

Tbh can't believe we're getting to that point where no one will just invite for another warm body.. so goog :).

Eslade
09-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Or form a guild of people that no one will take because of their rep. That's on the table too I guess.

Tbh can't believe we're getting to that point where no one will just invite for another warm body.. so goog :).

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4722661/epic-high-five-o.gif

Vile
09-03-2014, 03:48 PM

More of the same. Take a death during PVP to a mob, LNS, get killed. Now have two corpses to loot, one of which needs rezz. Get told you have less than 1 minute to loot and scoot.

what game is that

Edgat
09-03-2014, 04:27 PM
what game is that

using new models makes me sick; however 1 minute to LnS is bullshit you have as much time as it takes you to get out of the zone which obviously as a mele more than a minute from the nearest zone line is more than a minute the 1 hour lock out doesn't start till you leave so why should they even care how long it takes you as long as you aren't attacking them or taunting them in chat

Swyft
09-03-2014, 04:29 PM
Wut?

Opportunity to bind grief people? I have never and will never do that.

Will I raid content I never got to raid in classic or on this box? Yes.

Sorry I have been cock blocked from ever killing VP dragons or hell even VS. I want to experience this content like everyone else got to. If you can talk shit about that then I'm honestly just going to ignore you.

You keep raiding dragons smurf, i'll keep killing you no matter how much gear you collect. Sure you can ignore me here, but if you want to ignore me ingame you better never leave your raid group or....

SPLAT!

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 04:38 PM
luclin models GROSS

Edgat
09-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Derubael:
Killing someone over and over again while they are in the process of looting and scooting is illegal and may result in disciplinary action taken against your account.

Conversely, the person recovering their corpse is expected to do so and retreat to safety promptly. In other words, sitting next to your corpse and taunting someone while daring them to attack you so that you can /petition them is bad form, and may result in disciplinary action taken against your account.

A player is 'Looting and Scooting' (LnSing) when he has died to an opponent and opts to call Loot and Scoot. You must make your intentions clear that you are loot and scooting by communicating with the other people in the zone(s) you move through, as well as with the person who killed you, or your LnS claim will not be valid, and you can be killed. You may call Loot and Scoot in any zone after respawning from death so long as you head straight for your corpse. If you need to move across multiple zones in order to Loot and Scoot, you must call LnS as you move through each zone. If a new player enters the zone, you must call Loot and Scoot so they are aware of your intentions. You may not attack or be attacked while Loot and Scooting. After retrieving your corpse, you are allowed a short amount of time to med enough mana to safely get out of the zone (ie, enough for a couple casts of invisibility, FD, or a port spell), memorize those spells, and then must leave the zone immediately for 1 hour. This timer will start after the last person has exited the zone. If multiple players died in PvP and all choose to LnS, they may help each other do so (IE, res each other, drag corpses, port, etc) unless they have already opted out of LnS by fighting after death. After you have left the zone, you are considered to have finished Loot and Scooting, and may again be attacked.

So unless Ricquire was taunting you or somehow stalling he is permitted to loot all of his corpses and leave the zone as long as he does it in a timely manner. There is none of this "you have 1 minute bullshit"

If thumpus died to pvp (looks like he didnt and died to verix ph), but if he had per above rules it states a player can help recover the corpse of another player that is also on LnS

Edgat
09-03-2014, 04:45 PM
I personally don't give a fuck and haven't died in pvp in so long that I think last time i called LnS was the day they put in the new play nice policy just to fuck with lite and andis, because I knew they wouldn't respect it.

The point is these dudes now control the server, are the largest guild, absorb another guild because they are afraid of the last 15 people on server that can even contest them, and then still rule lawyer people even though they have probably never actually read the rules.

Edgat
09-03-2014, 04:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2gCBUDn.jpg

Swyft
09-03-2014, 04:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2gCBUDn.jpg

Hey that's my Zone!

Not Salem
09-03-2014, 05:13 PM
Puddems bad player, also.. who calls LnS? lol disgusting

Kergan
09-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Who was the dude with all the pics of Azrael calling LNS in their sig?

Derubael
09-03-2014, 05:28 PM
You can drag other peoples corpses. Why wouldn't you be able to do that? It speeds up loot and scoot. I realize there is some small potential for abuse there in small-scale PvP, but it's not worth policing - the benefits outweigh the disadvantages.

No where in the PnP does it say you can't pull others' corpses! I don't think that's something I've outlined anywhere either.

There is also no "time-limit" on loot and scoot. The "short amount of time" described in the PNP refers to medding/memming an invis or a gate so that you can safely get out of the zone. In some cases (like deep in Sebilis) you may not have a gate or port available, in which case you'd need to fight your way out. One minute is probably appropriate for most classes, but definitely not set in stone in any way.

Conversely, you can't sit around waiting for a port either. Five minutes is probably the max, and most scoots should be much shorter than that. The "scoot timer" is however long it takes that character to gtfo of the zone. For casters it should be as long as it takes to med and cast gate. For melees it's going to take a little longer.

As for provoking others as a LnS violation, I would hardly call saying <Lawyers> crossing the line. I will say that when you're LnS'ing you should really just be quiet, get your stuff, and go. One little comment doesn't suddenly = omgkillthemnow.

It'd be fantastic if people could just follow the spirit of LnS - letting people get PK'd then getting their stuff and moving on so they can keep playing - rather than trying to find any excuse to zap someone the second they maybe-kinda-sorta-but-not-really-but-hey-close-enough screw up.

All that being said, we understand that some people are having a really hard time following some pretty simple rules. That goes for all sides, not just any particular one. Because of this, we will be having a more active presence on Red 99 as soon as we add another Guide or two. We still plan to stay fairly 'hands-off' because we feel the players should handle themselves (for the most part) but will be stepping in to make sure game-play goes smoothly for everyone.

Disclaimer: No idea what happened in this particular situation, just outlining what I saw wrong with this picture.

Jib
09-03-2014, 05:32 PM
just allow training, so I can return all the favors I've been getting

ricquire
09-03-2014, 05:59 PM
You can drag other peoples corpses. Why wouldn't you be able to do that? It speeds up loot and scoot. I realize there is some small potential for abuse there in small-scale PvP, but it's not worth policing - the benefits outweigh the disadvantages.

http://i.imgur.com/dVoodJr.jpg

iiNGloriouS
09-03-2014, 06:05 PM

Deserved it for using luclin models.

lite
09-03-2014, 06:11 PM
what game is that

ricquire
09-03-2014, 06:21 PM
Certainly not the game where a person tries to offer candy to little boys to get them into the van.

Eslade
09-03-2014, 06:33 PM
Certainly not the game where a person tries to offer candy to little boys to get them into the van.

What games have you been playing?

iiNGloriouS
09-03-2014, 06:38 PM
What games have you been playing?

http://www.xclusivetouch.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/tyler-the-creator-the-fuck-gif.gif

Quiet
09-03-2014, 09:18 PM
Someone just needs to beat them once so their members disappear again

Silent
09-04-2014, 01:06 AM
Thanks for the clarity derubael, Too many times have I seen both sides complaining that dragging a friends corpse to zone line is 'against PNP/LNS' and people get killed for it for 'violating LNS'.

Anyway there will always be no shortage of dicks when it comes to someone calling LNS, most players want to flex their epeen and make the person gtfo and then use rule lawyering to justify.

Swyft
09-04-2014, 01:17 AM
Thanks for the clarity derubael, Too many times have I seen both sides complaining that dragging a friends corpse to zone line is 'against PNP/LNS' and people get killed for it for 'violating LNS'.

Anyway there will always be no shortage of dicks when it comes to someone calling LNS, most players want to flex their epeen and make the person gtfo and then use rule lawyering to justify.

Only blues call LNS, no respectable pvp'er would ever stoop so low.