09-03-2014, 12:06 PM
Top guild not recruiting and raiding with 30 max

People getting to work on smaller guilds

Smaller guilds feeling like they won't get griefed

all Mobs not being killed on spawn

Planar raids with people in scraps not being crushed for no reason

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 12:08 PM
where is this 200 pop shit coming from. I've yet to see it anywhere close to 200 pop. need some screenshots because pop looks exactly the same.

magician
09-03-2014, 12:08 PM
pity response

Not_Kazowi
09-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Haven't seen more than 180 online and that's at server select which is always inflated. Server hovering around 150 average and top raining guild is recruiting. You recruited 10 warm bodies from Hokuten.

At least be honest in your posts.

lite
09-03-2014, 12:12 PM
been 200 + last few days. You guys always talked about how easy it is to make a guild and contest... this is a perfect opportunity to show us how it's done :)

Nirgon
I saw 215 a day or two ago

HippoNipple

I'm not sure why more blue players have been coming over, maybe it is because of the news of Nizzar being disbanded and all of Swish's campaigning on forums.

It definitely has nothing to do with you and 29 others killing dragons that have been downed for 2 years + consistently.

We will see if that number of raiders rises once a new guild emerges from all the new players leveling up right now. It will actually be a lot of fun seeing 60 noobs in rags fighting level 30 geared players for a month or so before the noobs overwhelm Azrael and take over top spot. While this is happening and you lose the ability to contest mobs you are staying at 30 players right?

HippoNipple
09-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Haven't seen more than 180 online and that's at server select which is always inflated. Server hovering around 150 average and top raining guild is recruiting. You recruited 10 warm bodies from Hokuten.

At least be honest in your posts.

215 or so online last night at server select, 165 were in game.

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 12:13 PM
been 200 + last few days. You guys always talked about how easy it is to make a guild and contest... this is a perfect opportunity to show us how it's done :)

It actually is easy to recruit, but we're not interested in recruiting warm bodies and breaking the 25 guild cap agreement. Seems like AZ doesn't care tho 8)

lite
09-03-2014, 12:17 PM
You guys know when things spawn, see you there !! #serverhealth

Not_Kazowi
09-03-2014, 12:17 PM

You cry about big guilds and being zerged then mass recruit your guild for a "potential" enemy Zerg guild and now tell us to recruit to fight you?

Naw

Nirgon
09-03-2014, 12:19 PM
Why are you asking us? Ask Derubael/Sirken?

lite
09-03-2014, 12:20 PM
I am not sure how long we will remain at 30 max with Velious coming up. Better take advantage of our #servercomesfirst attitude. stop qqing and start building

Swyft
09-03-2014, 12:22 PM

Truth be told pop would increase further without your band of dirty whistles, prolly break 300 when your cesspool of cheaters is banned as well.

krazyGlue
09-03-2014, 12:25 PM
where is this 200 pop shit coming from. I've yet to see it anywhere close to 200 pop. need some screenshots because pop looks exactly the same.

208 online lastnight

Swyft
09-03-2014, 12:26 PM
208 online lastnight

Here's one of the shiny examples of RMT goodness found in AZ

Not_Kazowi
09-03-2014, 12:27 PM
I am not sure how long we will remain at 30 max with Velious coming up. Better take advantage of our #servercomesfirst attitude. stop qqing and start building

This is too funny. You don't have to make up reasons to mass recruit bro. Just do it and own it, no one cares about your eqemu reputation.

XiakenjaTZ
09-03-2014, 12:28 PM
All of the zerg comments are coming from people who were in a guild where the leader "wants 50% more people than the next largest guild" or something like that.

Eslade
09-03-2014, 12:29 PM
DIS.
BAND.
EVERYTHING.

Nirgon
09-03-2014, 12:31 PM
400 pop by Velious and people won't shit their pants over someone having 45 online.

Swyft
09-03-2014, 12:31 PM
This is too funny. You don't have to make up reasons to mass recruit bro. Just do it and own it, no one cares about your eqemu reputation.

What reputation guys always been bluer than poppa smurfs dick, only claimed white knight status to ban people cutting in on his pixel action.

Like anyone is dumb enough to believe AZ's core isn't a band of two-boxing, RMT'ing, account stripping, MQ using pixel whores.

ricquire
09-03-2014, 12:42 PM

Not True.

Somewhat.

Inaccurate.

Deceptive.

Once.

All i see here is shameless self promotion for griefing or petition questing a lot of real players (some bad/some good) off the box.

Colgate
09-03-2014, 12:42 PM
so wait, you guys absorb hokuten, killing the dream of a three guild server despite claiming having a stance of non-recruitment because you're afraid of holocaust recruiting, we actually stick to our word, and now that you're raiding uncontested at 7-10 AM on holiday weekend sunday mornings with 30 people, you want us to mass recruit and actually show up to that shit, even though you condemned this exact thing for 2 years?

is this real life?

ricquire
09-03-2014, 12:45 PM
Also, you are employing the Jibeknn defense as well.

TL:DR

"We aren't recruiting... but velious around the corner we are recruiting." - Lite

HippoNipple
09-03-2014, 12:48 PM
Azrael wants what everyone wants.

1) Be on top
2) Get the most pixels
3) Do it with the least amount of work
4) Have a high level of perceived competition without any risk of losing 1-3

Competition coming - recruit as much as they can.

Competition dies down and no one is even trying - make a thread trying to egg people on to try just enough to give them someone to say they are defeating.

Doors
09-03-2014, 12:48 PM
Always gonna be a zerg guild on the box.

Azrael just replacing Nihilum at that spot.

Velious will be Fish Bait though Salty def coming back.

Ezpk
09-03-2014, 12:49 PM
I think there should be a VZTZ pvp guild, that could compete with azrael #s

lite
09-03-2014, 12:49 PM
so wait, you guys absorb hokuten, killing the dream of a three guild server despite claiming having a stance of non-recruitment

Jib didnt wanna do Hakouten anymore and 9 of their people who we'd been playing with were allowed in. Didn't want to leave buds out in the cold.

because you're afraid of holocaust recruiting,

as far as I am concerned Holocaust was a one night thing. I don't really recognize it as an entity as i've seen nothing from it. It was a group of people that were in shell shock and all went under one tag for the night and killed hakouten in plane of fear. few days later they were getting bailed out by god's work in PoFear.

you want us to mass recruit and actually show up to that shit, even though you condemned this exact thing for 2 years?

is this real life?

mass recruit to go up against 30 azrael ? Pretty sure your current guildies who were part of nilly for last 2 year can get you a little bit better informed about what a zerg looks like.

Colgate
09-03-2014, 12:52 PM
holocaust was a one night entity that you felt the need to preemptively recruit against several days after when you considered them a real thing? wut?

Porz
09-03-2014, 12:52 PM
How does do you know how many players are logged in. Mine says to many

HippoNipple
09-03-2014, 12:53 PM
/w all count or /w count all, can't remember

lite
09-03-2014, 12:54 PM
holocaust was a one night entity that you felt the need to preemptively recruit against several days after when you considered them a real thing? wut?

already stated that our concern is the 90 goons that will eventually end up back in Nihilum since Holocaust has nothing to offer. We will go back to getting zerged after having acquired a few pixels, nothing changes.

Colgate
09-03-2014, 12:55 PM
also lol @ not wanting to leave hokuten people out in the cold, you realize that by absorbing the backbone of the guild you left dozens of people out in the cold, most of whom were newbies who came to the server only because hokuten was there to bring them up, right?

ricquire
09-03-2014, 12:56 PM
already stated that our concern is the 90 goons that will eventually end up back in Nihilum since Holocaust has nothing to offer. We will go back to getting zerged after having acquired a few pixels, nothing changes.

Refuses to accept many Nihilum really did quit, some really did get banned, and many did not want to be there in the first place.

Porz
09-03-2014, 12:56 PM
/w all count or /w count all, can't remember

Thanks

lite
09-03-2014, 12:57 PM
They have found new homes, server pop increasing daily as proof. Azrael still not even 1/2 the size of nilly. all going quite well. If you do your part right, you will start arranging some events for your guild and nilly won't come back ... or at least as it was.

Colgate
09-03-2014, 12:58 PM
nah a majority of us simply don't care to wake up between 6 and 9 AM on a sunday morning

Ezpk
09-03-2014, 12:59 PM
15+ of Nihilums main core of hxc players is literally in a different game and refuse to come back. They don't care for the members that are still here, there's no plan for Velious except that MAYBE a few people come back and try to get into something.

Lites delusions of grandeur in regards to prepping for Nihilum 2.0 is nothing short of extreme paranoia

lite
09-03-2014, 01:00 PM
nah a majority of us simply don't care to wake up between 6 and 9 AM on a sunday morning

PD and VS been @ 11 am last 2 weeks. You wanted to be a leader, saw the opportunity, but have no desire to put in the work. It's fine, just stop making excuses and put your weight behind Vaporize. Sooner he gets to work on the real next opposition the better.

Nirgon
09-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Cool your burgers, give it 2 months?

lite
09-03-2014, 01:02 PM

PS ... Majority of "holocaust" did this in Nihilum for 2 years...

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 01:05 PM

mornin did?
chuck did?
crazycloud did?
letsjoe did?
xantille did?
cwall did?
grimtoad did?
lewis did?
sotto did?
doors did?
lawlzies did?

what?

terp hasn't even been playin hc for more than the last 5 months, same with tibberz. gongshow hasn't had more than 10% RA in like 1.5 years. gyno never had RA worth a shit. wtf are you smoking?

Agatha
09-03-2014, 01:06 PM
PD and VS been @ 11 am last 2 weeks. You wanted to be a leader, saw the opportunity, but have no desire to put in the work. It's fine, just stop making excuses and put your weight behind Vaporize. Sooner he gets to work on the real next opposition the better.

I have plenty of desire, but as of now, with you guys petitioning, i wont ask anyone to fight against you and put there characters at risk of GM action.

Until we can come to an agreement about how much petitioning you guys do we won't be contesting.

Andis
09-03-2014, 01:09 PM

Andis
09-03-2014, 01:13 PM

mobs spawned 10am +

colgate reaching heartbrand level of posts

dem lies

lite
09-03-2014, 01:14 PM
mobs spawned 10am +

colgate reaching heartbrand level of posts

dem lies

gonna have to agree with andis here. I got nothing but love for u c dawg.. but u know they been at 11 am. u reaching, no need

Andis
09-03-2014, 01:16 PM
althought I still stand for the option of going to pvp these smaller crews

so they get a feel for what red is like

otherwise you can just call us blue

and /wrist to that

Colgate
not everyone lives on the east coast

not rocket surgery dawg

compulsion
many did not want to be there in the first place.

15+ of Nihilums main core of hxc players is literally in a different game and refuse to come back. They don't care for the members that are still here

Fitting epitaph for a guild run like a McDonalds franchise.

lite
09-03-2014, 01:18 PM
not everyone lives on the east coast

not rocket surgery dawg

this coming sunday it's gonna be like 10:20 your time.. See you there?

Colgate
09-03-2014, 01:19 PM
ya maybe but i don't think you'll be seeing the dozen people in holocaust who live on the west coast and don't want to wake up before 8 AM

lite
09-03-2014, 01:20 PM
they had np doing it in nilly

Andis
09-03-2014, 01:22 PM
they had np doing it in nilly

gonna have to agree with lite here

they woke up for nizzar tho...

Colgate
09-03-2014, 01:22 PM
50% of holocaust members were never in nihilum at any point and never did any of this

Jib
09-03-2014, 01:23 PM
5% of holocaust members were never in nihilum at any point and never did any of this

Colgate
09-03-2014, 01:25 PM
funny coming from jibekn who was a founding member of nihilum and had a character tagged recently that he attended many raids on

8)

lite
09-03-2014, 01:27 PM
funny coming from jibekn who was a founding member of nihilum and had a character tagged recently that he attended many raids on

8)

http://puu.sh/bjStR/2f400322ec.jpg

staph

Nirgon
09-03-2014, 01:28 PM
mornin did?
chuck did?
crazycloud did?
letsjoe did?
xantille did?
cwall did?
grimtoad did?
lewis did?
sotto did?
doors did?
lawlzies did?

what?

Looks to me like a long list of anti-Nihilum players. Add me + Bundy to that list.

That's 12 people? Is just Colgate "in Nihilum now" or are all these people too?

I'm even more shocked Colgate has responded to all of his "old pals" continuing to attack him. Who could have imagined he would respond to you guys all turning on him and blasting him for "joining Nihilum".

Colgate
09-03-2014, 01:29 PM
the only reaching that's going on here is azrael trying to justify their nihilum-esque behavior by calling the other guild "nihilum 2.0" despite them doing nothing that nihilum did and most of them not ever being in nihilum

Nirgon
09-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Continued raid mob obsession and Elderan math coming from a certain side right now. Just sayin'. Cool it? Ain't a good look?

Genedin
09-03-2014, 01:32 PM

I have a job.

I wake up at 8am every day regardless of weekend or not.

Colgate
09-03-2014, 01:36 PM
i also have a job that requires me to wake up at 8 AM but that doesn't mean i want to wake up at 8 AM on my day off to play everquest

Genedin
09-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Fair enough. Fuck I wish I could sleep past 8am. Have a job longer you will also be unable to wake up late.

Not_Kazowi
09-03-2014, 01:43 PM
gonna have to agree with andis here. I got nothing but love for u c dawg.. but u know they been at 11 am. u reaching, no need

I logged on at 8:45 Sunday morning central time zone to about 30 azrael in KC.

You can't reason with lite because his self worth is derived from this game (really sad) and so he will fight tooth and nail to protect his image to a waning server.

Sorry dudes but most of us in nihilum that are in holo now didn't raid for shit. I probably had a 5% raid attendance after I got full member and azrael quit from being eradicated by the duke again.

There's no more nihilum, no more duke. They ain't coming back, stop using it as an excuse to mass recruit.

You guys have cried and cried for this opportunity and are showing everyone your true colors now. You want to Zerg and raid uncontested but want another guild to rise up and fight you too. Sorry not happening dude, enjoy raiding uncontested 30+ deep

lite
09-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Sorry not happening dude, enjoy raiding uncontested 30+ deep

participated in a 60 man zerg... lol

Colgate
09-03-2014, 01:48 PM
that doesn't change the fact that he's right

Gloves
09-03-2014, 01:49 PM
what do you want us to do colgate, boot everyone we've been playing with for 2 years so that our numbers even out? the people in that list are fine guys, but have hardly played at all since early classic and I doubt there in it for the long hall. Also whats wrong with 10am est + on sunday, that seems like a decent time to me, its not exactly 5am on tuesday nihi style.

Eslade
09-03-2014, 01:53 PM
what do you want us to do colgate, boot everyone we've been playing with for 2 years so that our numbers even out? the people in that list are fine guys, but have hardly played at all since early classic and I doubt there in it for the long hall. Also whats wrong with 10am est + on sunday, that seems like a decent time to me, its not exactly 5am on tuesday nihi style.

That's 7am Pacific on a Sunday. No thanks you godless heathens.

Combobreaker
09-03-2014, 01:54 PM
The objective of the coming GOLDEN AGE was to enhance our current pvp skirmishes and overall pvp etiquette.

Not prep for velious dragons z.z

Colgate
09-03-2014, 01:55 PM
when azrael talked about wanting variance, the main argument was so that raid mobs aren't back to back on one day

literally every raid mob that everyone cares about is currently back to back spawning on a sunday morning, a timeslot that was once abhorred but now that the tables have turned it's suddenly the best time for everquest

i'm simply pointing out the glaring inconsistencies

Swyft

So your doing exactly what Nizzar did, the same shit you whined and bitched about for years, and your only defense is "you guys did it"

Yep Whiny faggot blue status confirmed

Not_Kazowi
participated in a 60 man zerg... lol

Keep focusing on unimportant fluff my friend. How much did I play after the dukes return sent you running for the hills? Like I said earlier maybe 5% raid attendance.

I made factual points that you don't have answers to bro. It's cool though, it's a game and have fun but don't come here trying to use non factual hypothetical assumptions to justify your actions.

Also: funny watching Andis lick lites asshole after trying to betray him and getting denied by holocaust.

ricquire
09-03-2014, 02:15 PM

Posts this as <Blaze> exp grp in chardok being griefed but BIS factioned guild members.

FYI no former nihil in the group.

hagard
09-03-2014, 02:16 PM
so what I got out of reading this whole thread thread is that lite is a major MORAN

Swyft
09-03-2014, 02:21 PM
Keep focusing on unimportant fluff my friend. How much did I play after the dukes return sent you running for the hills? Like I said earlier maybe 5% raid attendance.

I made factual points that you don't have answers to bro. It's cool though, it's a game and have fun but don't come here trying to use non factual hypothetical assumptions to justify your actions.

Also: funny watching Andis lick lites asshole after trying to betray him and getting denied by holocaust.

I like how Lite talked shit about Andis for about an hour in teamspeak, even went so far as to have a vote who they should let in Agatha or Andis but the minute they need more bodies for zerg, he welcomes Andis in.

Yea that was like two weeks ago

lite
09-03-2014, 02:23 PM
Colgate spoke at length about Lewis and how he kept bragging about his Mercedez and how the guy is a psycho.... now they are cool and guilded together. People around here don't really hold grudges, it's just good business.

ricquire
09-03-2014, 02:25 PM
People around here don't really hold grudges, it's just good business.

Unless you spent any length of time, no matter how insignificant, in Nihilum. Then special rules apply to you, you are routinely singled out, sent hate tells, and asked to kill yourself IRL so your grave can be shit on.

mygodno
09-03-2014, 02:26 PM
Jib didnt wanna do Hakouten anymore and 9 of their people who we'd been playing with were allowed in. Didn't want to leave buds out in the cold.

as far as I am concerned Holocaust was a one night thing. I don't really recognize it as an entity as i've seen nothing from it. It was a group of people that were in shell shock and all went under one tag for the night and killed hakouten in plane of fear. few days later they were getting bailed out by god's work in PoFear.

mass recruit to go up against 30 azrael ? Pretty sure your current guildies who were part of nilly for last 2 year can get you a little bit better informed about what a zerg looks like.

you take this shit so serious....also pop is hovering at 100, p sure down.

Ezpk
09-03-2014, 02:27 PM
BUSINESS =/= EVERQUEST

wtf?

Time to wake up & stop counting sheep as the shepherd

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Unless you spent any length of time, no matter how insignificant, in Nihilum. Then special rules apply to you, you are routinely singled out, sent hate tells, and asked to kill yourself IRL so your grave can be shit on.

well that would include half of azrael as well

mygodno
09-03-2014, 02:29 PM
BUSINESS =/= EVERQUEST

wtf?

Time to wake up & stop counting sheep as the shepherd

trying to talk sense into lite is better spent talking to a rock

HippoNipple
09-03-2014, 02:32 PM
People that fall for Azrael pretending they won't do whatever it takes to kill these dragons are suckers. The more you believe it the easier it is for them to down the dragons with no competition.

Holocaust isn't going to do what it takes to out zerg Azrael The leadership doesn't have the level of pixel lust, patience and lack of pride to pull it off. The next competing guild that rises up to contest doesn't exist yet. Holocaust is going to be an extremely important ally or huge pain in the ass to the two guilds though.

Not_Kazowi
09-03-2014, 02:42 PM
No reason to mass recruit and fight over 2 year old content that is saturated into the server economy.

Maybe velious = big things but most of us want to just pvp fair numbers and have fun.

Jib
09-03-2014, 02:44 PM
skimmed through this thread

read 0 replies

only checked the names of the people responding

99% lite's enemies

rustle confirmed

lite still winning confirmed

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 02:45 PM
maybe you should be skimming craigslist postings instead

LostCause
09-03-2014, 02:47 PM
may on weekends at night. lol

Not_Kazowi
09-03-2014, 02:48 PM

read 0 replies

99% lite's enemies

rustle confirmed

Too bad you aren't that cool in RL buddy, at least you love vicariously through eq emu

HippoNipple
09-03-2014, 02:48 PM
No reason to mass recruit and fight over 2 year old content that is saturated into the server economy.

Maybe velious = big things but most of us want to just pvp fair numbers and have fun.

There is no way to sustain pvp with fair numbers. There is no way to even have real pvp without pve to fight over. In what situation are you going to get both sides to gather and fight in a random zone for no reason? This will never happen. You just said you aren't interested in 2 year old content so there is 0 chance you will be involved in any guild vs guild fights. With that mentality you will either farm loot or gank people farming loot and that is about it.

If you want good guild vs guild fights you need two guilds that care about controlling content period. If there are at least 2 guilds that care about this then your guild can jump in and fuck around and do whatever they want to do. The other two guilds will set the stage and present this opportunity for you.

As for zergs, a necessary evil because neither side wants to lay down and lose when all it takes is a /guild invite to compete.

Not_Kazowi
09-03-2014, 02:51 PM
There is no way to sustain pvp with fair numbers. There is no way to even have real pvp without pve to fight over. In what situation are you going to get both sides to gather and fight in a random zone for no reason? This will never happen. You just said you aren't interested in 2 year old content so there is 0 chance you will be involved in any guild vs guild fights. With that mentality you will either farm loot or gank people farming loot and that is about it.

If you want good guild vs guild fights you need two guilds that care about controlling content period. If there are at least 2 guilds that care about this then your guild can jump in and fuck around and do whatever they want to do. The other two guilds will set the stage and present this opportunity for you.

As for zergs, a necessary evil because neither side wants to lay down and lose when all it takes is a /guild invite to compete.

I log in and pvped in KC last time I was online for a couple hours. I had fun until 13 azrael showed up for 5 of us.

You should be directing this critique towards azrael. They are the one that claimed a dawn of smaller guilds fighting over mobs.

I just don't give a fuck man

Andis
09-03-2014, 02:58 PM

hahahahahahahaha

HippoNipple
09-03-2014, 02:59 PM
I log in and pvped in KC last time I was online for a couple hours. I had fun until 13 azrael showed up for 5 of us.

You should be directing this critique towards azrael. They are the one that claimed a dawn of smaller guilds fighting over mobs.

I'm just saying for your guild to have fun and join in on big skirmishes there needs to be another guild with the same mind set as Azrael. Pure PvP guilds with no interest in fighting for content just leech off of PvP opportunities created by other players. They don't create anything they just join in on what would happen with or without them.

Holocaust isn't going to bring 6 guys into VP to attack 30 Azrael right now, but if another guild brought 40 and it was a 30 vs 40 I'm sure Holocaust would show up and get some yellow text on both sides.

For your 13 v 5 scenario it is always going to be like that for small fights unless it is a GM event. Someone in TS says there are holocaust pvping somewhere and there are 30 azrael on, what do you expect them to do? Ignore the only PvP they will probably see that night? If you have a small crew and don't want any deaths you gotta get your YT and get out. You aren't going to control zones for a long period of time.

Sapphiay
09-03-2014, 03:00 PM
The blue server lost as many player the red server got. That's a good thing. Blue serverplayer tends to be much more civilized and can teach you good manners. Please don't kill them and grief them for the server. Get some more blue server attitudes here in Play-nice-politics. You already started with this. Don't get against one oneanother now and spoil it.

Thanks for making better both server. Blue was much to crowdy to be fun and red had a toxic membership before. The gods will be interested in this server again if you do so.

Andis
09-03-2014, 03:02 PM
Colgate spoke at length about Lewis and how he kept bragging about his Mercedez and how the guy is a psycho.... now they are cool and guilded together. People around here don't really hold grudges, it's just good business.

hagard
09-03-2014, 03:03 PM
andis take lites penis out of your mouth, we cannot understand you

Ezpk
09-03-2014, 03:05 PM
Pretty sure Lewis & Holocaust go way back to VZTZ times, the difference is pretty significant in regards to the history here on P99.

Colgate
09-03-2014, 03:06 PM
ya i definitely didn't say that lewis is a good pal but gets too emotional over eq sometimes and lashes out on people

Nirgon
09-03-2014, 03:19 PM
ya i definitely didn't say that lewis is a good pal but gets too emotional over eq sometimes and lashes out on people

Like Andis lashed at you (first might I add)?

Not_Kazowi
09-03-2014, 03:28 PM
Andis is about the most beta idiot I've ever met on eqemu.

How many guilds has this dude begged to join? How many people have talked shit about him that he calls a "pal"?

Andis
09-03-2014, 03:54 PM

How many guilds has this dude begged to join? How many people have talked shit about him that he calls a "pal"?

um?

rexx time to step away from the computer

nerd rage at all time high

practice what you preach

p.s don't care too much

Gaffin 7.0
09-03-2014, 04:15 PM

lolin

JayN
09-03-2014, 04:25 PM
delusions of grandeur

Barladore
09-03-2014, 05:09 PM
nihilum-esque behavior

VS, PD and Silverwing have gone down between 10am-1pm est.. They are also being pushed back week by week. Inny went down a few hours after that and CT later that night. Every other VP mob has been left up. Every other world dragon has been left up and we have yet to enter VP with more than 23.

Are you really saying that azrael is the same as nihilum? At least lite is willing to discuss server health and make an effort to improve it. Nizzar overtly cheated, multiple times. He refused to post here, refused to help smaller guilds, mass recruited even at the darkest of times (under 50ppl on the server) and he NEVER left a mob up.

You want to call azrael a zerg for having 30 in KC, fine... I kind of agree. This was merely a product of old pals coming back to the game after seeing nizzar gone. Lite obviously wasnt going to tell them to beat it after they fought for years against nihilum.

You pvp'd and raided with us for years, I dont know about you but I tend to give my pals the benefit of the doubt.

Nirgon
09-03-2014, 05:10 PM
I personally don't have a problem with VP being cleared by Azrael uncontested for a while.

Swyft
09-03-2014, 05:14 PM
VS, PD and Silverwing have gone down between 10am-1pm est.. They are also being pushed back week by week. Inny went down a few hours after that and CT later that night. Every other VP mob has been left up. Every other world dragon has been left up and we have yet to enter VP with more than 23.

Are you really saying that azrael is the same as nihilum? At least lite is willing to discuss server health and make an effort to improve it. Nizzar overtly cheated, multiple times. He refused to post here, refused to help smaller guilds, mass recruited even at the darkest of times (under 50ppl on the server) and he NEVER left a mob up.

You want to call azrael a zerg for having 30 in KC, fine... I kind of agree. This was merely a product of old pals coming back to the game after seeing nizzar gone. Lite obviously wasnt going to tell them to beat it after they fought for years against nihilum.

You pvp'd and raided with us for years, I dont know about you but I tend to give my pals the benefit of the doubt.

TLDR; Summary: Just because we suck a few dicks now and then does not make us Faggots!

Kergan
09-03-2014, 05:19 PM

Could have skipped inviting the 10 Hokuten folks, left that guild intact and still had plenty to raid all those mobs.

That's why you're getting called a zerg. Azrael was the biggest force behind the destruction of the last two growing new player friendly guilds (RD and Hokuten). You guys just plain suck shit for this server, far worse than anything Nihilum ever did.

Colgate
09-03-2014, 05:20 PM
like i said, no one cares about shit like talendor being left up; every single raid mob is on the same day which is the exact opposite of what lite and other pro-variance azrael people argued for just recently

saying lite is open to discuss server health is strange considering he absorbed the 3rd guild when holocaust made zero advances toward becoming a zerg, and i attempted to speak to him sunday morning about pushing mob timers out of the sunday morning timeslot and he refused saying "dude this isn't even bad" when it is, in fact, bad for anyone who doesn't live on the east coast(a lot of people) and he used to complain about that timeslot for him anyway

you guys having 30 in KC is a result of absorbing the top end of hokuten; the week prior, azrael had like 23 people, hokuten had like 27, now we're down to 32 people on repop day attempting to clear content, so you guys effectively griefed ~17 people out of the raiding scene, aka awful for server health

this shit is just so ridiculous

Eslade
09-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Could have skipped inviting the 10 Hokuten folks, left that guild intact and still had plenty to raid all those mobs.

That's why you're getting called a zerg. Azrael was the biggest force behind the destruction of the last two growing new player friendly guilds (RD and Hokuten). You guys just plain suck shit for this server, far worse than anything Nihilum ever did.

You had a good argument going for you until that last part.

Colgate
09-03-2014, 05:21 PM
every single raid mob that people care about is on the same day, i mean

HippoNipple
09-03-2014, 05:35 PM
you guys having 30 in KC is a result of absorbing the top end of hokuten; the week prior, azrael had like 23 people, hokuten had like 27, now we're down to 32 people on repop day attempting to clear content, so you guys effectively griefed ~17 people out of the raiding scene, aka awful for server health

You should have seen this coming, especially with HB in your guild with his personal experience. When has Lite turned down an opportunity to gain followers in server history? The whole talk about keeping smaller guilds is a scam. The longer it goes on the easier it is for Azrael to feed their inner circle with easy pixels. Once someone is contesting them they will increase their numbers, still get pixels, but be forced to spread out the loots more.

Current environment with everyone capping guilds while they stay 2x the size of any other guild is perfect for them.

bigeasy
09-03-2014, 05:36 PM

read 0 replies

99% lite's enemies

rustle confirmed

if you classify winning under crawling out of the hole he and his 20 gal pals were sent back into time and time again after nihilum was disbanded by GM's with all officers suspended for 30 days,, lol

does anybody remember which teams won the nba championships 3-5 years after michael jordan retired?

exactly

fiegi 8.0
09-03-2014, 05:40 PM
? Houston Rockets back 2 back.

daasgoot
09-03-2014, 05:45 PM
is this real life?

freez
09-03-2014, 05:47 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/97047/hot-oh-ji-ho-o.gif

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 05:48 PM
? Houston Rockets back 2 back.

Jordan retired 2003, so pistons / spurs / heat / spurs / celtics / lakers / lakers / mavs / heat / heat : spurs

Barladore
09-03-2014, 05:52 PM
like i said, no one cares about shit like talendor being left up; every single raid mob is on the same day which is the exact opposite of what lite and other pro-variance azrael people argued for just recently

saying lite is open to discuss server health is strange considering he absorbed the 3rd guild when holocaust made zero advances toward becoming a zerg, and i attempted to speak to him sunday morning about pushing mob timers out of the sunday morning timeslot and he refused saying "dude this isn't even bad" when it is, in fact, bad for anyone who doesn't live on the east coast(a lot of people) and he used to complain about that timeslot for him anyway

Every single member of azrael could use loot from those mobs on Sunday and so everyone is ready and willing to kill them near the time they spawn. At the same time I'm sure 90% of azrael would still be pro-variance, which would switch that up in a matter of weeks. But lets be honest, at least 3 of those 5 mobs are going down within 3 hours of spawning for the remainder of the kunark expansion, nothing will change that (other than a contesting guild).

As far as the hokuten merge is concerned, Jib was no longer willing to lead, for whatever reason (irrelevant anyways). Lite invited him and a few other nobleman that had been contesting for the past 6 months (or attempting to). All of whom were a part of the VP snipes, random KC skirmishes, azrael/hokuten exp groups or who had been in azrael prior to hokuten forming. These guys helped get azrael members crowns, sow swords, robes and epics and now they are asking to join the guild along with their leader who is no longer willing to lead their old guild (clearly a time consuming endeavor). Can you really blame lite for inviting them? I think you are being overly harsh and I also think that if there was another 20-30 man force available to contest you, nor anyone else would be saying a word.

The truth of the matter is that 30ish active nihilum warm bodies recently quit, which means there is a lack of geared 60s in a position to contest. You can call lite a hypocrite all you want, but I think you are wrong and that anyone else in his position would have acted no differently than he did. I only direct this at you and a few others from Holo that still have their elf-rep in tact.

mostbitter
09-03-2014, 06:39 PM
Every single member of azrael could use loot from those mobs on Sunday and so everyone is ready and willing to kill them near the time they spawn. At the same time I'm sure 90% of azrael would still be pro-variance, which would switch that up in a matter of weeks. But lets be honest, at least 3 of those 5 mobs are going down within 3 hours of spawning for the remainder of the kunark expansion, nothing will change that (other than a contesting guild).

As far as the hokuten merge is concerned, Jib was no longer willing to lead, for whatever reason (irrelevant anyways). Lite invited him and a few other nobleman that had been contesting for the past 6 months (or attempting to). All of whom were a part of the VP snipes, random KC skirmishes, azrael/hokuten exp groups or who had been in azrael prior to hokuten forming. These guys helped get azrael members crowns, sow swords, robes and epics and now they are asking to join the guild along with their leader who is no longer willing to lead their old guild (clearly a time consuming endeavor). Can you really blame lite for inviting them? I think you are being overly harsh and I also think that if there was another 20-30 man force available to contest you, nor anyone else would be saying a word.

The truth of the matter is that 30ish active nihilum warm bodies recently quit, which means there is a lack of geared 60s in a position to contest. You can call lite a hypocrite all you want, but I think you are wrong and that anyone else in his position would have acted no differently than he did. I only direct this at you and a few others from Holo that still have their elf-rep in tact.

p funny you could almost read that like it's about nihilum but everyone in that guild was just sucking dicks am i right?

lite
09-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Druushk due today... and trak too I think or tomorrow. who cares. Sow swords worth contesting fersure

mostbitter
09-03-2014, 06:50 PM
azrael officially 60% larger than the next largest guild, surpassing nihilum in every way every day

freez
09-03-2014, 06:51 PM
just ate so much grilled cheese i think i need to pass out

Barladore
09-03-2014, 07:03 PM
Notice that bit at the end, where I wrote that my post was directed at colgate and a few other holo members? Ya that didnt include psychopaths who spammed everyone's phones for months while holding onto grudges over he said she said pixel problems. No one likes you, no one cares what you think or say, dont quote me. Just go away. Dont go away mad, just go away.

Colgate
09-03-2014, 07:03 PM
you guys only wanted variance because nihilum wouldn't negotiate and play nice

now you have the ability to do what you wanted variance to do, but you're still keeping all of the important mobs in the same timeslot and leaving shit literally no one cares about alive so you can say "SEE? WE'RE DIFFERENT"

lite
09-03-2014, 07:07 PM
Don't see how we have the ability to have mobs spawn at a point in time noone is prepared for.

lite
09-03-2014, 07:08 PM
with that being said, I hope the next prominent guild shows up soon so that we can write up a proposal together for Nilbog on variance. It needs to have bipartisan support.

Colgate
09-03-2014, 07:13 PM
you have the ability to make them spawn staggered throughout the week

Barladore
09-03-2014, 07:18 PM
I can't speak for the others, but I wanted variance to help prevent any guild from doing what nihilum did - which was bring way too many to contest over mobs. At nihilums worst points they would consistently bring 20-30 people more than the competition could bring, especially when multiple raid mobs were at stake. This typically happened when everyone knew the spawn times in advance and thus could plan for them.

I already agreed that 30ppl is bordering on too many.. And that is where I think azrael will cap out, I feel that we showed up with that many because we all knew when those 5 "important" mobs spawn. If variance was implemented, no chance azrael consistently fields any more than 25 on good days - imo. The fact that variance also eventually spreads the spawn times over the week is just a bonus.

Also, I'm just speaking my mind, I won't pull a kergan and nutswing any longer. Personally I don't think you're giving lite a fair shake.. Thats it, I've said my bit.

Colgate
09-03-2014, 07:20 PM
ya i gave lite a fair shake until he said he wanted to kill VS from 7-10 AM on labor day weekend sunday

that's so fucking hypocritical it makes me sick

mostbitter
09-03-2014, 07:21 PM
p funny coming from a guy that was in a guild that lite destroyed

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 07:26 PM
Raiding on Sundays is gross and should never be condoned

Andis
09-03-2014, 07:30 PM
Raiding on Sundays is gross and should never be condoned

ya sabbath more important

lolll

Barladore
09-03-2014, 07:34 PM
Just saying i think you jumped the gun, take nirgon's advice and let it play out a bit. Lots of people had some instinctive pixel frenzy, that shit is innate.

lite
09-03-2014, 07:35 PM
Just saying i think you jumped the gun, take nirgon's advice and let it play out a bit. Lots of people had some instinctive pixel frenzy, that shit is innate.

http://puu.sh/bjPbP/bd5f1e60ef.jpg

Buhbuh
09-03-2014, 07:36 PM
10 or so of the new players here registering in that 200 population are pals of mine from TZT who just wanted to have a little resurging neckbeard party and I'm not sure that they'll stay but it's pretty cool they're here, if only casually.

Another 10 of those players are Holocaust folks from AIM chat that didn't start playing again until Nihilum dissolved.

But you're no sociologist. The end game is actually more boring than its ever been. Probably a better reason for the population surge is simply that Nihilum was dissolved.

It makes a whole lot more sense that a recently dismantled guild that killed every mob the moment it spawned for three years straight is the bigger reason for the population surge.

Your ego is so damn big, Lite. You're flouting and giving credence to yourself where it isn't due. People aren't hopeful because you've suddenly changed the tide and molded the server into something habitable. They're hopeful because the GMs crushed the guild that had a stranglehold on this server for years.

lite
09-03-2014, 07:45 PM
10 or so of the new players here registering in that 200 population are pals of mine from TZT who just wanted to have a little resurging neckbeard party and I'm not sure that they'll stay but it's pretty cool they're here, if only casually.

Another 10 of those players are Holocaust folks from AIM chat that didn't start playing again until Nihilum dissolved.

But you're no sociologist. The end game is actually more boring than its ever been. Probably a better reason for the population surge is simply that Nihilum was dissolved.

It makes a whole lot more sense that a recently dismantled guild that killed every mob the moment it spawned for three years straight is the bigger reason for the population surge.

Your ego is so damn big, Lite. You're flouting and giving credence to yourself where it isn't due. People aren't hopeful because you've suddenly changed the tide and molded the server into something habitable. They're hopeful because the GMs crushed the guild that had a stranglehold on this server for years.

that's what i said

Buhbuh
09-03-2014, 07:47 PM

Nope.

iiNGloriouS
09-03-2014, 07:47 PM
Will kite fear for any guild as long as there is payment in pixels. Or return of bard gear in hate ;)

lite
09-03-2014, 08:17 PM
Nope.

same thing

mostbitter
09-03-2014, 08:33 PM
maximilien deleveling to 30 and chasing people out of mistmoore and into a more interesting norrath is the biggest factor

lite
09-03-2014, 08:36 PM
maximilien deleveling to 30 and chasing people out of mistmoore and into a more interesting norrath is the biggest factor

lol u silly fuck

Eslade
09-03-2014, 08:48 PM
Will kite fear for any guild as long as there is payment in pixels. Or return of bard gear in hate ;)

Same but doing cleric stuff.

Swyft
09-03-2014, 08:51 PM

I'll happily provide AZ with free trips to bind for any AZ with the balls to step away from raid zerg without MQ going!

LOL of course I'm joking...we know you ain't got the balls.

iiNGloriouS
09-03-2014, 08:52 PM
Same but doing cleric stuff.

We shall be the carriers of all Planar pug raids. Pras us.

derpcake
09-04-2014, 11:37 AM

For sure, I have to agree here.

Seeing your corpses with nearly daily frequency makes gear seem kinda worthless, very motivating.

Keep up the good work.

mostbitter
09-04-2014, 11:48 AM
got proof?

Tassador
09-04-2014, 11:59 AM
I am pretty sure for every lite that left 3 blue fucks would come. It's you all tht fuck this shit up but I don't care rather have somewhat red players than blue any day of the week.

Quiet
09-04-2014, 02:33 PM
211 people noted on server page last night. /w all count = 166. Lite inflating population with many boxes camped to char select.

Trelk
09-04-2014, 02:48 PM
You guys know when things spawn, see you there !! #serverhealth

#RMTtoSupportYourCokeHabit

this user was banned
09-04-2014, 03:43 PM

None of these. Leaked nude celebrity thread delivered more retards for you.

Buhbuh
09-04-2014, 04:31 PM
same thing

naw

derpcake
09-04-2014, 05:26 PM
got proof?

http://www.project1999.com/forums/image.php?u=19521&type=sigpic&dateline=1408738569

Xash
09-04-2014, 06:37 PM

Was 220 when I logged in the other night. I have no affiliation with Azrael.

Sk00ba5t3v3
09-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Ive seen 200+ at least 3 days in the last week.

LostCause
09-05-2014, 12:05 PM
200 + 75 at server select lite has a big family.

HippoNipple
09-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Ive seen 200+ at least 3 days in the last week.

I only checked once when it was 210 or so, but only 165 were actually playing. I don't know how server select gets their numbers because having over 20% of the people on server select count just sitting at character select screen seems too high.

Nirgon
09-05-2014, 02:57 PM
Long as yall don't kos every unguilded person and do this insane shit accusing everyone of being a spy... should see pop go up?

Eslade
09-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Long as yall don't kos every unguilded person and do this insane shit accusing everyone of being a spy... should see pop go up?

I'm unguilded and I'm spying on myself hardcore. I know what I'm up to AT ALL TIMES!

Sapphiay
09-05-2014, 03:14 PM
There are many new player from blue right now. Be nice :)