PDA

View Full Version : Results from Boxing Poll

Stasis01
09-03-2014, 09:32 AM
No

Beethoven, Cid, Doors, Edgat, Eslade, Gaffin 7.0, georgie, Glissando, Hamburgalur, Handpartytowel, harnold, Haynar, HippoNipple, indiscriminate_hater, Katrasle, Khellendros, krazyGlue, Liten, Miltidias, mostbitter, Nirgon, Nocsucow, Not_Kazowi, p99mina, Pikrib, Porz, Potus, Quiet, Rec, Red_Psyphon, Rheon, rollin5k, Rystar, SamwiseRed, Swish, Taboo, ThadCastle, Tyron, Varren, Vharvest, Zarzob

Guess how many of those guys play enchanters or clerics - 1. Pikrib.

First I bolded the people that actually play the game and the results are hilarious.

Rexx - Warrior
HPT - Wizard
Krazy - Monk
Mostbitter - Warrior
Rystar - Warrior
Hippo - Rogue
Quiet - Ranger
Gaffin - Rogue
Nirgon - Wizard

Now completely ignoring the fact that most of the people voting and posting here are bitter faggots - can we see why there's no grouping/camps/exp grps being done now?

***** SPOILER ALERT*****

Maining a chanter or a cleric is boring as fuck, and everyone wants that beefy badass melee or wizard from nostalgic live.

Who do people talk about from TZ - KAMZAN, GYLEN, DELOTH, TZUTEN.

Does anyone talk about how fucking good Darlana was, or some other random cleric - fuck. no.

Gaffin 7.0
09-03-2014, 09:33 AM
didn't read

Eslade
09-03-2014, 09:34 AM
Bite me, I play an epic cleric lol. Don't want anybody to take my jerb.

mostbitter
09-03-2014, 09:35 AM
ya cus lite 4 boxing right now isn't bad enough we should totes open the gates for him to run 8 toons by himself

Stasis01
09-03-2014, 09:36 AM
Good point, anyone who wants to box is boxing - not that I've seen Lite do it.

Stasis01
09-03-2014, 09:37 AM
ya cus lite 4 boxing right now isn't bad enough we should totes open the gates for him to run 8 toons by himself

Allowing 1 box doesn't open any flood gates BTW, if someone wanted to box a group now and is against the rules what would stop them.

It would bea gainst the rules in both situations.

Eslade
09-03-2014, 09:40 AM
I agree with what you're trying to do stasis but 2 boxing isn't exactly the way to go. If you add boxing it will have to be permanent. Remember what happened when they took away the xp bonus? People that were used to that crap immediately quit. I can guarantee that if you add in boxing and then take it out we'll be in the same if not worse position than we are now.

Gaffin 7.0
09-03-2014, 09:40 AM
http://oi60.tinypic.com/21njss6.jpg

get some

main as a cleric isnt boring just really no elf respect for the ones who actually do work

Gaffin 7.0
09-03-2014, 09:43 AM
Ban for waste of space threads
Get a clue

Pikrib
09-03-2014, 09:45 AM
Gaffin played a cleric up to 57?
Hippo is Jeir wizard also?
Krazy somtimes plays the Jersey crews 52 cleric right?
Nirgon plays red?

and last but not least...
Rexx warrior x2
zing!

Gaffin 7.0
09-03-2014, 09:47 AM
ya lvling another atm

Not_Kazowi
09-03-2014, 09:47 AM
First of all the question in the poll was, would boxing improve red99, and my simple answer was NO. You're the bitter faggot posting cry threads over a non official vote thread. Take a long look in the mirror of reality dude, you may be a crazy person.

The problems of this server don’t come from the simplicity of not being able to box or find groups. Sorry bro but we have already burned through probably every soul on this planet that is ready and willing to play an emulation of 16 year old everquest pvp.

The problems lie within the community and people that delevel twinks and go out of their way to watch the new people suffer. It’s because this server and its players are so concerned about their ego and elf rep on emulated everquest that they actively plug and avoid pvp as well as suppress it with zergs.

Sorry dude I know that you and your guild are on top now with the omission of Nihilum but it is now your job to show the people the way. Start having some accountability and lead by example. VZTZ was so much fun because no one took it as serious as this server and treated like what it is, a video game.

I already have played on several servers that have boxing. While it is a great commodity that brings convenience, it also brings an element of vapidity and false representation. This server and blue have been successful due to the fact that everyone has a lot invested into their characters and had to achieve the legitimate hard way.

Tldr: stop crying and whining about something new and targeting people with hate for no reason, lead by example and help make this server a fun place to play now that “evil nihilum” are gone.

Also: troll thread, op ban imminent ?

Pikrib
09-03-2014, 09:48 AM
ya lvling another atm

U got some ballz man.

/salute

HippoNipple
09-03-2014, 09:49 AM
No

Beethoven, Cid, Doors, Edgat, Eslade, Gaffin 7.0, georgie, Glissando, Hamburgalur, Handpartytowel, harnold, Haynar, HippoNipple, indiscriminate_hater, Katrasle, Khellendros, krazyGlue, Liten, Miltidias, mostbitter, Nirgon, Nocsucow, Not_Kazowi, p99mina, Pikrib, Porz, Potus, Quiet, Rec, Red_Psyphon, Rheon, rollin5k, Rystar, SamwiseRed, Swish, Taboo, ThadCastle, Tyron, Varren, Vharvest, Zarzob

First I bolded the people that actually play the game and the results are hilarious.

Rexx - Warrior
HPT - Wizard
Krazy - Monk
Mostbitter - Warrior
Rystar - Warrior
Hippo - Rogue
Quiet - Ranger
Gaffin - Rogue
Nirgon - Wizard

Now completely ignoring the fact that most of the people voting and posting here are bitter faggots - can we see why there's no grouping/camps/exp grps being done now?

***** SPOILER ALERT*****

Maining a chanter or a cleric is boring as fuck, and everyone wants that beefy badass melee or wizard from nostalgic live.

Does anyone talk about how fucking good Darlana was, or some other random cleric - fuck. no.

A lot of those people that are not bolded play and are support classes. Also, just because these votes are coming in that correspond with rogues/monks/etc. doesn't mean these players don't also play other classes.

Not_Kazowi
09-03-2014, 09:50 AM
Also I have a cleric alt I play, my only alt. so stop acting like no one enjoys or plays a support class.

Mac Drettj
09-03-2014, 09:51 AM
No

Rexx - Warrior
HPT - Wizard
Krazy - Monk
Mostbitter - Warrior
Rystar - Warrior
Hippo - Rogue
Quiet - Ranger
Gaffin - Rogue
Nirgon - Wizard

***** SPOILER ALERT*****

beethoven = bard
cid = sham/druid
doors = rogue/war
edgat = ranger
eslade = cleric
gaffin = cleric
hamburgl = cleric (?)
haynar = lvl 1 sk
Nirgon = top secret ;)
pikrib = cleric
potus = necro
swish = ench

almost the rest of the list all play here too i just dont remember classes

dont be bias

Gaffin 7.0
09-03-2014, 09:52 AM
most judge cleric class before actually ever playing it, i never did on live or here till 2 years ago and prob my fav class by far, gotta try shit before u knock it

Not_Kazowi
Good point, anyone who wants to box is boxing - not that I've seen Lite do it.

So confirmation that lite boxes from his own guild members, cool.

Sektor
most judge cleric class before actually ever playing it, i never did on live or here till 2 years ago and prob my fav class by far, gotta try shit before u knock it

love my cleric.

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 09:53 AM
ya dunno I 100% support boxing as the savior of red99 and vehemently disagree with anti-boxing propaganda but it doesn't seem to have much support so meh

krazyGlue
09-03-2014, 09:53 AM
sorry i dont like boxing pal. dealwithit.jpg

Not_Kazowi
09-03-2014, 09:55 AM
ya dunno I 100% support boxing as the savior of red99 and vehemently disagree with anti-boxing propaganda but it doesn't seem to have much support so meh

I'm not anti boxing. I just don't believe it's what would save red99 or make it a bustling community.

I answered the poll as the question asked. If it had said do you want boxing on red99, then I may have answered yes.

Gaffin 7.0
09-03-2014, 09:57 AM
Banned

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

mugien
09-03-2014, 09:58 AM
Hah jeeze, that guy's a fuckin clown. How many variance/boxing/wipe threads can one guy make?

Porz
09-03-2014, 10:02 AM

beethoven = bard
cid = sham/druid
doors = rogue/war
edgat = ranger
eslade = cleric
gaffin = cleric
hamburgl = cleric (?)
haynar = lvl 1 sk
Nirgon = top secret ;)
pikrib = cleric
potus = necro
swish = ench

almost the rest of the list all play here too i just dont remember classes

dont be bias
Porz-monk

Mac Drettj
09-03-2014, 10:07 AM
The thing that makes boxing interesting is that it allows every crew to do things on their own.

Imagine if Azrael didn't have to absorb half of hokuten?

Imagine if Nihilum never had to have 80 warm bodies and could just two box raiding with nilly core only?

Dentists
Circle of Tyrants
Flowers
United Blood Nation
Plague
Smoke Break
Prophets of Slosh

All these individuals "crews" and small guilds would be able to have the roster necessary to do a fear or sky run or an epic fight etc. They already exist, but they are limited to skirmish PvP and 1 groupable content.

Classic EQ PvP is very niche. The majority of people have been playing with each other for several years and have lots of history with each other as enemies/friends.

Trying to force 150 people to have invite wars to accomplish anything, rather than allowing them to be self sufficient and fill their own rosters with friends via a two-box vessel doesn't make sense in our play environment. Blue? Yeah, 2000 people can learn to invite strangers. They have a revolving door of new blood and a much broader target market.

Edgat
09-03-2014, 10:09 AM

Its not enough to be boxing EQ, WoW, FF14, and LoL all at the same time so that you are completely useless in all of them you need to be 2 boxing in EQ also.

makes sense

Edgat
09-03-2014, 10:11 AM
I also love how a person that only has a rogue and monk is bitching about no one playing a support class. If you were a cleric trying to level and saying you couldn't find groups and that you need to be able to 2 box a warrior or mage you might have legs to stand on, but you are already level 60 on 2 non support classes, stfu.

Stasis
You
Have
A
Disease

Nirgon
Show of hands how many people feel like dealing with Stasis or voting in his polls after this

Mac Drettj
Trying to force 150 people to have invite wars to accomplish anything, rather than allowing them to be self sufficient and fill their own rosters with friends via a two-box vessel doesn't make sense in our play environment. Blue? Yeah, 2000 people can learn to invite strangers. They have a revolving door of new blood and a much broader target market.

Not to mention that with such a small red pop, invite wars heavily teeter the scale of % of pop in 1 guild

We saw how nasty and bitter it turned everyone. Once Nihilum was disbanded (sure Azrael replaced them, but not nearly as large) everyone scattered into their own factions.

When your pushing 40%, 50% of population of the server in one guild on a PvP server... well, the rest of the 60% of people are kind of stuck fighting themselves and leaving you alone and it snowballs and ruins gameplay.

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Its not enough to be boxing EQ, WoW, FF14, and LoL all at the same time so that you are completely useless in all of them you need to be 2 boxing in EQ also.

makes sense

Ya dunno topped dps charts in nihilum routinely even against equally geared warriors and superior geared rogues. EQ is not a challenging pve game. I recall tanking the server first hoshkar, bee queen, sister, nexona, druushk, etc. Let's stop pretending anything about raiding is remotely difficult other than the pulling.

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 10:14 AM
But I guess I would also be a bit salty if my main was a class that does 1/4th the dps of a half AFK warrior and provides little to no utility in a raid pre velious.

Red_Psyphon
09-03-2014, 10:16 AM
Was gonna chime in about being a cleric main but...realized it was a stasis thread and promptly gave zero fucks.

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 10:19 AM
Also great post by retti on how boxing helps crews. It doesn't matter though, the anti boxing crowd has reasons like "it sucks!" so debating with responses like that is utterly pointless. I'm sure the pop will naturally increase on its own.

Swyft
09-03-2014, 10:19 AM
Yes I really want to see pvp become have a pocket cleric or go home, just so the 90% carebear pop can farm more pixels.

That's the secret to increase RED POP turn it BLUE!

Eslade
09-03-2014, 10:21 AM
Also great post by retti on how boxing helps crews. It doesn't matter though, the anti boxing crowd has reasons like "it sucks!" so debating with responses like that is utterly pointless. I'm sure the pop will naturally increase on its own.

I'm not saying that it sucks, I'm saying that if we do enable it we have to keep it. This server doesn't seem to like changes being made and then reverted.

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 10:25 AM
There are some legitimate arguments as to detrimental effects boxing has such as:

1) monopolizing camps (non issue on red)
2) slippery slope of 3 boxing / 4 boxing
3) pocket oor healers (though in practice this is much more difficult for the average player to do with any sort of effectiveness)
4) the devaluing of support classes since boxes can play them.

I just happen to believe the benefits outweigh the negatives on a red small pop box. Certainly I don't see the harm short term to help people get their feet wet. Alas though, this doesn't seem to be an option so lets focus on something else like cleaning the community up and perhaps the reintroduction of legacy items.

Mac Drettj
09-03-2014, 10:27 AM
Yes I really want to see pvp become have a pocket cleric or go home, just so the 90% carebear pop can farm more pixels.

That's the secret to increase RED POP turn it BLUE!

you are in CoT with Runya

They all play the other servers with boxing allowed, nothing blue about it.

hagard
09-03-2014, 10:28 AM
have none of you played a pvp server with boxing???? so much dum in here

Swyft
09-03-2014, 10:29 AM
There are some legitimate arguments as to detrimental effects boxing has such as:

1) monopolizing camps (non issue on red)
2) slippery slope of 3 boxing / 4 boxing
3) pocket oor healers (though in practice this is much more difficult for the average player to do with any sort of effectiveness)
4) the devaluing of support classes since boxes can play them.

I just happen to believe the benefits outweigh the negatives on a red small pop box. Certainly I don't see the harm short term to help people get their feet wet. Alas though, this doesn't seem to be an option so lets focus on something else like cleaning the community up and perhaps the reintroduction of legacy items.

Usual lawyer doctoring BS, so your saying a high HP warrior can't log on his pocket cleric load himself up with buffs and log the cleric out? Thats really hard?

So someone with high HP's like say Checkraise wouldn't now be totally unkillable to any caster in the game, even survive multiple caster's spells bouncing off him allowing him to reach any zoneline before falling over?

So that's not the intention of a guy who used to blow soulfire's like they were pumices..yea totally legit bro.

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 10:31 AM
I always have full buffs regardless so it really makes no difference for me

Swyft
09-03-2014, 10:32 AM
I always have full buffs regardless so it really makes no difference for me

We know your a huge pussy who cant pvp legit but why allow everyone else to so easily do it!

hagard
09-03-2014, 10:34 AM
ALL I SEE ARE TEARS

Nirgon
09-03-2014, 10:34 AM
Again... this is temporary thing and I'm aware of the negatives.

But if legacy items are dropping, 2 newbies can box their alts to camp a guise or whatever. Seems like a draw.

Maybe poll the community of perspective players (again, announce everything in advance) and see how many would care if there's boxing.

Personally? I think playing 2+ characters is an annoyance and I already have people to play with. Let's what an official announcement paired with a poll decides. Outside of coming and power leveling newbies all the way and then grouping with them when they are in range of 60s until they are 60.... I'm not sure how else to REALLY draw new blood into the box? Just seems like pvp resist fixes + legacy items for a while again + limited boxing (so at the end they can fill multiple roles in groups like other people with multiple alts here... or just choose to go with one class over another at the end) would do the trick. I'd like to explore worst case scenarios involving what a limited period of boxing could cause.

Swyft
09-03-2014, 10:36 AM
^ Agree no dual boxing for blues on a red server, don't wanna pvp, go to blue to fill your pixel lust. The purpose of Red is not to be a bargain mart pixel palace for carebears to impatient to wait on line at blue.

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 10:46 AM
vast majority of pvp @ level 60 is fully buffed people hugging the KC zone line. Im not sure how boxing has any impact on it.

HippoNipple
09-03-2014, 10:52 AM
Not to mention that with such a small red pop, invite wars heavily teeter the scale of % of pop in 1 guild

We saw how nasty and bitter it turned everyone. Once Nihilum was disbanded (sure Azrael replaced them, but not nearly as large) everyone scattered into their own factions.

When your pushing 40%, 50% of population of the server in one guild on a PvP server... well, the rest of the 60% of people are kind of stuck fighting themselves and leaving you alone and it snowballs and ruins gameplay.

Multiplying the amount of characters logged in by two has 0 effect on people inviting others into a guild to ensure they have more numbers than a competing guild.

There will never be small guilds doing content as long as there are at least 2 capable guilds wanting to do end game content.

Right now there is only one guild raiding. Eventually someone else will want to raid that isn't in Azrael and we have already seen Azrael is prepared to recruit as many as they need to stay on top. They are begging others to keep guilds small because they are currently on top without needing big numbers but when they get a sniff of guilds getting as big as they are, they freak out.

If you multiply numbers by 2 it does nothing unless your goal is to raid content that no one else is interested in doing. If you want to be able to solo najena to get a FBR at level 30 I guess it would be pretty tight.

Kergan
09-03-2014, 10:54 AM
tbo I wouldn't play 2 boxes even if it were allowed. I'd port myself, buff myself, xfer items...but not concurrently play 2 characters very often.

Nirgon
09-03-2014, 10:59 AM
We can think of other ideas than boxing to help the server too

Mac Drettj
09-03-2014, 11:02 AM
Multiplying the amount of characters logged in by two has 0 effect on people inviting others into a guild to ensure they have more numbers than a competing guild.

There will never be small guilds doing content as long as there are at least 2 capable guilds wanting to do end game content.

Right now there is only one guild raiding. Eventually someone else will want to raid that isn't in Azrael and we have already seen Azrael is prepared to recruit as many as they need to stay on top. They are begging others to keep guilds small because they are currently on top without needing big numbers but when they get a sniff of guilds getting as big as they are, they freak out.

If you multiply numbers by 2 it does nothing unless your goal is to raid content that no one else is interested in doing. If you want to be able to solo najena to get a FBR at level 30 I guess it would be pretty tight.

i saw lots of competition on loz kunark and loz velious that involved crews limited to themselves (several competing factions)

never saw people get invited that werent already known members of crew

hagard
09-03-2014, 11:06 AM
waiting for the boat is ruining my immersion

hagard
09-03-2014, 11:07 AM
goog idea thanks chewie

Pikrib
09-03-2014, 11:08 AM
We can think of other ideas than boxing to help the server too

I wouldn't mind having shared bank space. Not classic but I hate asking people to transfer stuff for me, and I have lost a couple items doing drop transfers.

Nirgon
09-03-2014, 11:09 AM
If people are against boxing, think of some other stuff then.

Kergan
09-03-2014, 11:14 AM
If the goal is to get new people to start playing or old people to come back, let's face it - it needs to be PVE/item centric.

Legacy item thing is cool. What about the classic live halloween event type crap? Some cool items used to drop during those and it was all over the world.

Eslade
09-03-2014, 11:16 AM
If the goal is to get new people to start playing or old people to come back, let's face it - it needs to be PVE/item centric.

Legacy item thing is cool. What about the classic live halloween event type crap? Some cool items used to drop during those and it was all over the world.

Loved those events, they would definitely pull in pvp.

Pikrib
09-03-2014, 11:22 AM

Have every new player on the server auto join a newbie guild.

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 11:26 AM
Have every new player on the server auto join a newbie guild.

they did that, it was called Global OOC and was awful

Kergan
09-03-2014, 11:27 AM
Loved those events, they would definitely pull in pvp.

If I recall it wasn't a GM run thing it was scripted. Shouldn't be too tough to do...

Swyft
09-03-2014, 11:29 AM
When I first came to Rallos Zek I logged in and immediately was murdered in Qeynos Hills by a lvl 4 monk with cracked staff.

Murdered again

Murdered Again

by the first time I figured out how to run, by the 8th time I figured out the guards will protect me, as I watched Corporal Lancot splat the monk.

Was I deterred, did I want to stop playing lol NOPE! It was Awesome, At the time Rallos Zek was one of the highest pop servers in Eq twice as high as most blue servers.

This idea that making things more blue will increase pop on a PvP server is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. The thing making PvP awful right now is the high number of blue's here that got lost on their way to a PVE server. And the insane things they request in order to limit PvP which they have no desire to engage in anyways.

HippoNipple
09-03-2014, 11:32 AM

I don't really see a problem. The server is what it is. Population is 200+ and there are people to group with at all levels. If you are saying otherwise it is from a past experience, not the current environment.

I think people are just getting bored of the game after making their 5th BiS char and blaming it on different things.

There are two types of PvP

1) racking up YT which normally comes from pointless encounters (ganking people that are occupied doing something else). This type of PvP is dominated by level 30 twinks. It also includes BiS level 60's that have basically quit the server and play every now and then to get a kill that gets them some much needed attention in /ooc.

2) Competing for dragons. Whether you need the loot or not taking the top dragons means your team won for the week. Consider it winning a game of LoL. It isn't always for loot, but for bragging rights.

I don't get why people with 5 BiS characters are pushing to be able to do content like sky with a couple friends. It seems like a bitch move to be able to do weak ass raiding while avoiding the competition. I'm not sure how you could be satisfied taking scraps left to you that you don't even need.

Yes smaller crews could go snipe some content that the number 1 crew on the server is too lazy to go for but who cares? If you don't even need the gear the only real victory is if you forcefully take something from someone.

Is 2 boxing going to push people to try to compete with Azrael? They can just log in 2 people as well.

Nirgon
09-03-2014, 11:38 AM
Anyone with a roster of 60 total players will be considered a zerg right now. Most of the time all won't be on at once but sometimes they will be.

I think that's a huge problem for Velious?

Swyft
09-03-2014, 11:39 AM
1) racking up YT which normally comes from pointless encounters (ganking people that are occupied doing something else). This type of PvP is dominated by level 30 twinks. It also includes BiS level 60's that have basically quit the server and play every now and then to get a kill that gets them some much needed attention in /ooc.

I could see how someone who is terrified to engage in riskless pvp would think that's all it is.

Pikrib
09-03-2014, 11:44 AM
they did that, it was called Global OOC and was awful

Really you don't love OoC? Seems kinda weird that you're always in it when online. These <Red> guys are doin it right. They got a ton of newbies constantly grouped. U seem slightly out of touch HB. Lower lvls are thriving more than normal atm. Maybe you should hit that enter world button more often.

heartbrand
09-03-2014, 11:48 AM
Really you don't love OoC? Seems kinda weird that you're always in it when online. These <Red> guys are doin it right. They got a ton of newbies constantly grouped. U seem slightly out of touch HB. Lower lvls are thriving more than normal atm. Maybe you should hit that enter world button more often.

global ooc was the name of an actual guild during amelinda's reign

Kergan
09-03-2014, 11:53 AM
When I first came to Rallos Zek I logged in and immediately was murdered in Qeynos Hills by a lvl 4 monk with cracked staff.

Murdered again

Murdered Again

by the first time I figured out how to run, by the 8th time I figured out the guards will protect me, as I watched Corporal Lancot splat the monk.

Was I deterred, did I want to stop playing lol NOPE! It was Awesome, At the time Rallos Zek was one of the highest pop servers in Eq twice as high as most blue servers.

This idea that making things more blue will increase pop on a PvP server is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. The thing making PvP awful right now is the high number of blue's here that got lost on their way to a PVE server. And the insane things they request in order to limit PvP which they have no desire to engage in anyways.

RZ from day one had half or less the population of a blue server. You want a server with no mobs at all I think, go play CS:GO dude.

HippoNipple
09-03-2014, 11:59 AM
I could see how someone who is terrified to engage in riskless pvp would think that's all it is.

Ganking with a wizard can be fun and I know some players like yourself dedicate all their play time to it but the server wouldn't be fun if all players had this mentality. I don't think anyone is scared to PvP or they wouldn't be on this server, but okay.

Tassador
09-03-2014, 12:05 PM
Fucking insane mental patients the server doesn't need an inflation of 100 more of you clone boxed fucks. It's bad enough every new char is a fucking red lifer acting as they were new.

Liten
09-03-2014, 12:45 PM
I see quite a few clerics in there and i main an enc.

Not that i care either way anymore. Boxing or no boxing is not what would make me come back to this server.

But no, i don't believe 2 boxing would bring more people to the server. The whole community needs a cleansing and a restart. I don't think a wipe can do it, it would only damage the little faith(if any) that's left in the GMs, sense they have said a wipe will never happen.

Bann the known offenders(there is tons still around), turn off global ooc and red forums, completely new GMs, then you might be on to something.

Kinamara
09-03-2014, 02:33 PM
adjust MR spells to land on people again and people will play those classes...

ENC and CLR are fun to play, but it sucks when none of your offensive spells except dispell land pvp. It might be classic that those spells got resisted on fully geared characters, but it is not classic at all that 3/4 opponent you run into is fully geared out.

Gear density on this server pretty much makes melee the only viable choice.

Mac Drettj
09-04-2014, 02:35 AM
Fucking insane mental patients the server doesn't need an inflation of 100 more of you clone boxed fucks. It's bad enough every new char is a fucking red lifer acting as they were new.

I'm new here can I haz spell money