PDA

View Full Version : How I want to deal w/ ISIL

Peatree
09-02-2014, 04:17 PM
In my opinion all prisoners are more than likely dead anyhow already. So state that to them, then warn all citizens to GTFO or to bad so sad. Then promptly state any and all radical religious based militants ( not just Islamists ) will be treated as a warring nation and kill them all. Sick of this shit. :mad:

http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/de/fa/defa5200e3d0c9b5d275541514d45593_m.jpg

Cookiefist
09-02-2014, 04:21 PM
Need a new president for any of your opinions to be so.

He would rather talk to them to death and draw imaginary lines in the ground and talk about not putting the horse before the cart.

Peatree
09-02-2014, 04:41 PM
Wish we had a real life "Mitch Rapp" we could sick on the leader's ass.

Swish
09-02-2014, 05:37 PM
wut wud Mitt Romney do?

Sidelle
09-02-2014, 07:05 PM
I watched the Sotloff beheading video before they yanked it from youtube. Those vicious, evil fucks need to be completely wiped out. It's a pity we don't have a president who gives a fuck. And now it's out in the open that he's been briefed on ISIS daily for at least a year and didn't do anything but dismiss them publically by referring to them as "JV". What a fucking liar.

So now the ISIS bastards are wreaking havoc in Iraq (after having their way with Syria), undoing everything our military did there and making it so our troops died in vain. In my eyes he's a complete and utter failure as a leader and the longer he tries to avoid dealing with it the more he puts us all in danger.

Swish
09-02-2014, 07:37 PM
He knows he's not up for another term etc, its the same shit show every time... and all the senators etc fall in line because of dem lucrative arms deals going on.

Meanwhile the US (and EU pals) really shouldn't be trying to destabilize Ukraine/Russia. Maybe they want World War 3.

Sidelle
09-02-2014, 07:55 PM
lol at sidelle just watching that one beheading, right now when its trendy

you know this shit has been going on for... ever? now.. and no one has figured out how to get along

yes, "lets" wipe "them" all out. that will fix everything, for sure.

Oh neat. You stopped sucking dicks long enough to respond. Thx! Now you better get back to it. A homo manwhore's job is never done. :)

Lune
09-02-2014, 08:13 PM
You know they are just trying to provoke us into expending more resources on them, right?

Nothing brings a band of durka-jihads more street cred than getting the USA on your ass. Recruitment would swell, and their (suffering) reputation among the arab world would increase. They also know that as soon as the USA shows up, all they have to do is put away their "uniforms" and flags, blend in with civilians, and they can't be touched. Meanwhile, we're spending billions of dollars on a useless occupation while they exert a cursory effort inflicting casualties with IED's, etc.

This is exactly why the terrorists are winning the 'War on Terror'. Until Obama, we've done everything they wanted us to do. We got bogged down in an extremely expensive and useless war in Afghanistan, and an equally useless occupation in Iraq which had the added effect of toppling Saddam, creating a power vacuum that allowed groups like ISIS to flourish. All while our economy and standard of living floundered.

Obama has been more reluctant to be provoked, opting instead to use black ops and his trusty drone swarm to violate the sovereignty of those countries who are either unwilling or incapable of controlling terror groups operating in their borders (Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya). Retards like to interpret this kind of foreign policy as indecisiveness or 'being a pussy'. If not being a pussy means you manage foreign policy like G.W Bush, I'd rather be a pussy. Sometimes the best action is just to stand by and wait for better conditions/opportunities, instead of making harmful emotional decisions.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if some day, perhaps 100 years from now, it comes down to genocidal extermination of fundamentalist Muslims. They would be doing it to us right now if they could. All it would take is a really, really bad terrorist attack, such as a nuclear device, and suddenly the kind and gentle "Don't kill civilians!" NATO would go Nazi on their asses.

Greegon
09-02-2014, 09:56 PM
lol at sidelle just watching that one beheading, right now when its trendy

you know this shit has been going on for... ever? now.. and no one has figured out how to get along

yes, "lets" wipe "them" all out. that will fix everything, for sure.

wow, hurb, must be the first good post of yours i've seen

Greegon
09-02-2014, 10:13 PM
. We got bogged down in an extremely expensive and useless war in Afghanistan, and an equally useless occupation in Iraq which had the added effect of toppling Saddam, creating a power vacuum that allowed groups like ISIS to flourish. All while our economy and standard of living floundered.

also, naw, taliban had to be ousted. same with saddam, we helped that fat unoriginal bitch out and he goes and starts trading oil in fucking euros? naw!

Champion_Standing
09-02-2014, 10:30 PM
Isn't this pretty much normal for the spreading of Islam?

Greegon
09-02-2014, 10:38 PM
yeah they've probably already suffered the shit that they're doing to others so it isn't surprising that they're acting so monstrously. rallying around some grand cause like religion just makes it easier for them to justify it

Champion_Standing
09-02-2014, 10:48 PM
yeah they've probably already suffered the shit that they're doing to others so it isn't surprising that they're acting so monstrously. rallying around some grand cause like religion just makes it easier for them to justify it

They act monstrously because it is effective. When you bury an entire town of women and children alive because the men fought you, the next town gives up and converts.

Sidelle
09-03-2014, 06:00 AM
this is why women arent in charge and the men who can cut the most heads off will end up raping u

buy a gun i suggest

Look what I found when I hacked into your iCloud. Interesting hobby you got there. :D

http://24.media.tumblr.com/cd8dc45c4cdcf92da0074e729cfa4492/tumblr_mm7fe8fKf61s02vreo1_400.gif

Patriam1066
09-03-2014, 01:29 PM
You know they are just trying to provoke us into expending more resources on them, right?

Nothing brings a band of durka-jihads more street cred than getting the USA on your ass. Recruitment would swell, and their (suffering) reputation among the arab world would increase. They also know that as soon as the USA shows up, all they have to do is put away their "uniforms" and flags, blend in with civilians, and they can't be touched. Meanwhile, we're spending billions of dollars on a useless occupation while they exert a cursory effort inflicting casualties with IED's, etc.

This is exactly why the terrorists are winning the 'War on Terror'. Until Obama, we've done everything they wanted us to do. We got bogged down in an extremely expensive and useless war in Afghanistan, and an equally useless occupation in Iraq which had the added effect of toppling Saddam, creating a power vacuum that allowed groups like ISIS to flourish. All while our economy and standard of living floundered.

Obama has been more reluctant to be provoked, opting instead to use black ops and his trusty drone swarm to violate the sovereignty of those countries who are either unwilling or incapable of controlling terror groups operating in their borders (Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya). Retards like to interpret this kind of foreign policy as indecisiveness or 'being a pussy'. If not being a pussy means you manage foreign policy like G.W Bush, I'd rather be a pussy. Sometimes the best action is just to stand by and wait for better conditions/opportunities, instead of making harmful emotional decisions.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if some day, perhaps 100 years from now, it comes down to genocidal extermination of fundamentalist Muslims. They would be doing it to us right now if they could. All it would take is a really, really bad terrorist attack, such as a nuclear device, and suddenly the kind and gentle "Don't kill civilians!" NATO would go Nazi on their asses.

Yeah, Obama is great...

Cept he's the one who toppled libya's government and didn't stick around long enough to prevent Al-Qaeda from taking Tripoli, which is going to require american attention in the future.

I'm glad that you believe Bush is responsible for this. Maybe he is. But the Yazidis being exterminated don't have time to debate the "everything is Bush's fault" trope: they'll all be dead soon. Hopefully, once enough people have ceased to exist on this planet as a result of ISIS, you and your great leader Obama will decide to stop genocide.

Neville chamberlain would be proud

Big_Japan
09-04-2014, 03:03 AM
turn it 2 glass nuk it

Lune
09-04-2014, 11:31 AM
Cept he's the one who toppled libya's government and didn't stick around long enough to prevent Al-Qaeda from taking Tripoli, which is going to require american attention in the future.

That was primarily France and the UK with US support. Obama actually wouldn't go in until neighboring Arab states were involved in the no-fly zone.

How would you propose we should have prevented Islamist rebels from taking Tripoli?

Hopefully, once enough people have ceased to exist on this planet as a result of ISIS, you and your great leader Obama will decide to stop genocide.

How? It's that easy, huh? We just show up and kill the ISIS bad-guys? Because that worked so well in Afghanistan, Vietnam, and Iraq? The second NATO troops hit the ground, every ISIS member rips off their uniform and hides their flags, then sets up IED's while we spend billions of dollars on a useless occupation.

Patriam1066
09-04-2014, 01:50 PM
That was primarily France and the UK with US support. Obama actually wouldn't go in until neighboring Arab states were involved in the no-fly zone.

How would you propose we should have prevented Islamist rebels from taking Tripoli?

How? It's that easy, huh? We just show up and kill the ISIS bad-guys? Because that worked so well in Afghanistan, Vietnam, and Iraq? The second NATO troops hit the ground, every ISIS member rips off their uniform and hides their flags, then sets up IED's while we spend billions of dollars on a useless occupation.

No, it was primarily an American effort; and the Saudis and Jordanians begged us not to do it. Obama is no different than Bush.

As for ISIS, I would've armed the syrian and Iraqi Kurds two years ago... The US still isn't delivering anti-tank weapons directly to Arbil.

We aren't putting boots on the ground, duh. There are allies that we can arm, and, last time I checked, we have plenty of predator drones.

Bush sucked, Obama sucks. If you don't see that they are the same person then you're blind. Our Libyan adventure was NO different from Iraq, except that we tried in the latter. We shouldn't have removed either regime.

Lune
09-04-2014, 03:42 PM
No, it was primarily an American effort; and the Saudis and Jordanians begged us not to do it. Obama is no different than Bush.

The no-fly zone was proposed and then initially enforced solely by the French and British. The French flew the most sorties (35%) during the air campaign, and leading up to the G8 summit the French begged Hillary to intervene. The French carried out their first sorties on March 18th, 2011-- two days before Obama even consulted congress.

As for ISIS, I would've armed the syrian and Iraqi Kurds two years ago... The US still isn't delivering anti-tank weapons directly to Arbil.

You would have armed Syrian Kurds? Look what happened to all the arms we gave to Iraqis... they ended up in the hands of ISIS because the Iraqi army did not constitute a reliable fighting force. The Kurds in Syria are the same way... unreliable. They are riddled with infighting, with Kurds in different regions being loyal to different groups and frequently fighting one another.

We aren't putting boots on the ground, duh. There are allies that we can arm, and, last time I checked, we have plenty of predator drones.

Drones? How is that any different than what Obama is already doing? We aren't sending aircraft into Syria currently because Assad has sophisticated Russian anti-aircraft systems, and a shootdown or failed air campaign would be extremely humiliating. Plus, we would either be helping Assad, who used chemical weapons, or Islamist rebels.

You're so eager to hate on Obama that you don't even employ enough critical thinking to do it for the right reasons. How about his complete and utter failure to confront money in politics, campaign finance, and election transparency, which were some of his key campaign issues and are much more dangerous to the USA than a bunch of towel-heads? In a lot of ways, Obama is even worse than Bush. At least Bush didn't operate under the pretense that he was anything other than a corporate puppet-- it was obvious.

Sometimes, when options are limited, the best course of action is to wait for a better opportunity. No action is better than the wrong action.

Patriam1066
09-04-2014, 04:31 PM
The no-fly zone was proposed and then initially enforced solely by the French and British. The French flew the most sorties (35%) during the air campaign, and leading up to the G8 summit the French begged Hillary to intervene. The French carried out their first sorties on March 18th, 2011-- two days before Obama even consulted congress.

You would have armed Syrian Kurds? Look what happened to all the arms we gave to Iraqis... they ended up in the hands of ISIS because the Iraqi army did not constitute a reliable fighting force. The Kurds in Syria are the same way... unreliable. They are riddled with infighting, with Kurds in different regions being loyal to different groups and frequently fighting one another.

Drones? How is that any different than what Obama is already doing? We aren't sending aircraft into Syria currently because Assad has sophisticated Russian anti-aircraft systems, and a shootdown or failed air campaign would be extremely humiliating. Plus, we would either be helping Assad, who used chemical weapons, or Islamist rebels.

You're so eager to hate on Obama that you don't even employ enough critical thinking to do it for the right reasons. How about his complete and utter failure to confront money in politics, campaign finance, and election transparency, which were some of his key campaign issues and are much more dangerous to the USA than a bunch of towel-heads? In a lot of ways, Obama is even worse than Bush. At least Bush didn't operate under the pretense that he was anything other than a corporate puppet-- it was obvious.

Sometimes, when options are limited, the best course of action is to wait for a better opportunity. No action is better than the wrong action.

The French and British ran out of bombs within a week... They knew we were rearming them. In any case, they didn't move without our tacit approval.

As for Obama being worse than Bush... I couldn't care less which one you consider worse. They are both garbage. Campaign finance reform is critical, I'll give you that.

The syrian Kurds have been fighting off ISIS and Al-Nusra with machetes and dildos for 2+ years... We should most definitely arm them. They are aligned with local Arab and Christian militias (they're tolerant) and they've set up a relatively successful civilian government, all things considered.

The main problem I have with the air strikes is how long he waited. I get it, we didn't want to topple Assad for fear of what would be created in the power vacuum. But ISIS is a type of extremism that, in the diverse countries of Syria and Iraq, could EASILY bring Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, and Iran into the war (Lebanon is already in it with Hezbollah).

Simply put, action needed to happen yesterday, not today, and the response in Ukraine is similarly weak. The world is getting more dangerous under Obama and he's sitting back playing golf and passing the buck to the next guy (or gal most likely).

Also, Obama got elected on "Hope" and "Change". He got re-elected on "Forward." Anyone who didn't know that he was a tool, puppet, stooge, etc, from day one shouldn't vote or reproduce.

Too bad the choices were John McCain the Warmonger or Barry O the Dipshit in Chief