PDA

View Full Version : Cost of Everquest: Titanium - PC

Bagallen
09-02-2014, 01:47 PM
So, I really want to play but Jesus Christ, $50 to $189.99 to buy this 15 year old game... Are you serious? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Bagallen
09-02-2014, 01:53 PM
Will EQ Trilogy work for P99?

Virtual
09-02-2014, 01:57 PM
Only a clean Titanium install will work.

If it helps you do not need a legit CD key to play but I can't give you links as I could be banned for doing so.

loramin
09-02-2014, 02:18 PM
There are like 8 million threads on this topic. Either go search for them, or (here's the short version) go hang out with your pirate friends, possibly near where some sort of large body of water meets the land (eg. a bay).

*EDIT*
I am definitely not advocating that you go to some file sharing site on the Internet. Definitely not, because that would be wrong ... wrong like paying $50 for CDs that you could just download ... somewhere. So I would definitely never recommend that you do that.

Haynar
09-02-2014, 02:24 PM
I got 3 copies of Titanium. Will I sell them for $200 each? Oh hell yeah.

That time is not here yet tho.

I got 3 copies of most expansions. Only 2 of trilogy. Was only 2 boxing when I bought those.

H

Zadrian
09-02-2014, 02:27 PM
I think it should be a rule for new people to indicate whether they showed up because of Jennifer Lawrence or not.

Tongpow
09-02-2014, 03:04 PM
Will EQ Trilogy work for P99?

no

just download titanium

lecompte
09-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Everquest Titanium has cost me over 120 days of my life. Its true value has yet to be accurately recorded.

Infectious
09-02-2014, 06:38 PM
People In Really Awkward Times Eat Be A Yellowjacket

Bagallen
09-12-2014, 02:43 PM
Someone with this this knowledge ----> "People In Really Awkward Times Eat Be A Yellowjacket".. Send me a PM please, I have a question.

Bagallen
09-12-2014, 02:47 PM
Emily was a sad girl
Maybe she fell down
And maybe she got hurt
I never understood why she cried
Little did I know, she was blind

Mean people made fun of her
Empty minded people...

And people with empty hearts

Cold and lonely I cried foEmily
Only to find, that I was a dream
People should be nicer to the dreamers
You may be a dreamer too

(If you like that poem, email me at PunisherHotel11c@yahoo.com)

Champion_Standing
09-12-2014, 03:07 PM
whats the problem?

Thulack
09-12-2014, 03:13 PM
download the version of titanium that was uploaded in 2007 off the bay. You need a program like utorrent installed first to get the download. Make sure you have a adblocker on when you goto the bay.

Thulack
09-12-2014, 03:15 PM
This really shouldnt be a issue to say it anyway considering we all paid for EQ in 1999. People are allowed to download backups of things they already bought. Not sure why this is still a issue just openly saying.

Bagallen
09-12-2014, 04:04 PM
Just trying to get a safe version or link from someone on this site.. Don't feel like having a billion Trojans on my comp...

Guess I'll go hang out by the bay, hope my comp dont get sick..

Lemiddar
09-12-2014, 05:00 PM
There's a shot that one file, dsetup.dll, will flag as a "Trogan Gen 32" or something to that end. I've seen threads on this, deeming the file safe. Happens for some people with Norton or Avast. Just set an exclusion for it, given that dsetup.dll is actually one of the files you overwrite with the P99 Zip files off this site.

Or maybe I just have a dirty, dirty computer now. Either way. Search it on the forums/internet if you don't feel safe.

Thulack
09-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Just trying to get a safe version or link from someone on this site.. Don't feel like having a billion Trojans on my comp...

as i said. download the version that was uploaded in 2007. When you organize by most seeders its the first or 2nd option. Don't download the one uploaded by CaseyEQ

Tankdan
09-12-2014, 05:24 PM
If you can't figure out where to DL it by now, there is no hope. It's that simple.

Tankdan
09-12-2014, 05:25 PM

If it has thousands of downloads and hundreds of comments, and is most seeded and most leeched, and has been up for years, and people are directing you to it,odds are it's not some virus.

Nevermind, there is no hope.

Bagallen
09-14-2014, 10:57 AM
Tankdan and Thulack are assholes. Sorry for being safe or asking a damn question... Freakin TOOLS

Champion_Standing
09-14-2014, 11:03 AM
Tankdan and Thulack are assholes. Sorry for being safe or asking a damn question... Freakin TOOLS

Thulak is giving you solid advice dude, Tankdan is a known troll douche so ignore him.

Did you get the game installed or what?

Tongpow
09-14-2014, 11:15 AM
peer reviewed, years old torrent...sounds sketchy

best write a poem asking for the files to me emailed to me instead

https://forums.oneplus.net/attachments/laughing-gif.10714/
is this real life?

Thulack
09-14-2014, 11:28 AM

Lol. Sorry i know how to use the internet and you don't. have fun spending money on the game.

Bagallen
09-14-2014, 11:30 AM
I'm guessing Tongpow is a troll too, or really bad at being sarcastic.

Thank you Champion_Standing, I'll take that with a grain of salt, move on past this thread.

Uuruk
09-14-2014, 12:29 PM
Yeah better not torrent it if you don't wanna go to jail.

Swish
09-14-2014, 02:40 PM
When is Titanium coming out on Netflix I wonder? :p

Seriously though Bagallen do try not to fall into the Amazon trap if you can avoid it <3

loramin
09-14-2014, 03:57 PM

They totally are. To be fair though, you came here and asked a question that's already been asked, and answered, a million times already. Proper internet etiquette is that if a question has a good chance of being asked already (say if EVERYONE ON THE SERVER must have gone through the exact same thing) that you put in just a little effort to look for an answer before begging people to take time out of their day to hand it to you on a silver platter,

Then, when I gave you the answer you were looking for in reply #3 to this thread, you chose not to follow it (or follow my other bit of advice to search for an already-answered existing thread) and instead chose to compose a poem begging someone else to do extra effort for you.

So, I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just saying, the gods help those who help themselves (and those who don't get trolled).

Ahldagor
09-14-2014, 11:10 PM
Emily was a sad girl
Maybe she fell down
And maybe she got hurt
I never understood why she cried
Little did I know, she was blind

Mean people made fun of her
Empty minded people...

And people with empty hearts

Cold and lonely I cried foEmily
Only to find, that I was a dream
People should be nicer to the dreamers
You may be a dreamer too

(If you like that poem, email me at PunisherHotel11c@yahoo.com)

No just no. That's not Poetry. An expressed observation put into stanzas doesn't make a Poem because this is lacking everything of origination, and there's nothing at stake from the speaker. This is devoid of soul, Duende, spirit, humanity, or whatever fits your weltanschauung.

georgie
09-15-2014, 04:20 AM
freestyle

Visual
09-15-2014, 04:29 AM
I traded a bugatti for my copy

Phat_Paul
09-21-2014, 10:17 AM
Why not Download the version from CaseyEQ? I went that route.

myriverse
09-21-2014, 10:46 AM
Someone reported that it was contaminated.

But really, it tends to be best to go with the most seeds.

georgie
09-21-2014, 11:10 AM
neromorte all day