PDA

View Full Version : New player having trouble because 290%

Vharvest
09-01-2014, 09:09 PM
I rerolled on red and I love it so far. Some of you may have seen me, I am a level 24 shaman Devolved. I have no problem getting lots of groups and the XP actually flies so fast that I haven't been able to bank any money for anything except slows/canni/regen/sow/heal spells. I feel like a gimp with no dots or cure disease (Esp. in unrest and ppl ask u for it). If anyone can assist with inexpensive +wis slot items or buy one spell, that would be super helpful. Not trying to be a little begging bitch but at the same time I don't wanna play a grouping class that can't do what people expect. Haha, hope your weekend was badass, hit me up..

Gaffin 7.0
09-01-2014, 09:22 PM
making me leave grp too low level :(

welcome 2 red i may have a few things wis on a account

Pitborn
09-01-2014, 09:29 PM
Cure disease literally 2 gold.

Best of luck.

Tassador
09-01-2014, 09:43 PM
Leveling too fast can't buy spells problems are real!

Potus
09-01-2014, 09:59 PM
You have to be super stupid to not have enough platinum to buy spells from the vendor.

The actual real problem is that word drops for research aren't keeping up and there's an actual backlog for lowbies.

Cymeon
09-01-2014, 09:59 PM
#redproblems

stop fucking leveling and go kill sisters for a few hours dirty beggar

averad
09-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Your playing your Shaman wrong.

BigTB
09-01-2014, 10:14 PM
I am generally pretty sympathetic to new players.

But sack up bro, go get some real problems

Gaffin 7.0
09-01-2014, 10:17 PM
getting plat at sisters in lfay is ez pz though, bronze weps sell from 2-4p and they are basically on every kill for a hintful tip

Swish
09-02-2014, 07:56 AM
If anyone can assist with inexpensive +wis slot items or buy one spell, that would be super helpful. Not trying to be a little begging bitch but at the same time I don't wanna play a grouping class that can't do what people expect. Haha, hope your weekend was badass, hit me up..

Can do you some wis rings/earrings, plat ruby veil, maybe some +MR bracers at cost if you'd like (that means you're paying for the materials). Don't forget you need resist gear as well.

Camped at NFP bank but could move to Neriak if you're not comfy invising to the bank. Probably on tonight around 7pm EST or so.

Drakaris
09-02-2014, 10:43 AM
Can do you some wis rings/earrings, plat ruby veil, maybe some +MR bracers at cost if you'd like (that means you're paying for the materials). Don't forget you need resist gear as well.

Camped at NFP bank but could move to Neriak if you're not comfy invising to the bank. Probably on tonight around 7pm EST or so.

Giants, sisters and any zone with fs weapons (eg Kurns). Lots of options to be had. As for words; kaesora is a great solo spot for a enchanter or necro.

Exp is fine ;)

Too much exp in groups, solo farm for a bit .

Vharvest
09-02-2014, 10:54 AM
Thank you for the advice on where some money camps are. Sorry to those I offended.... I know it's sad, trust me. I am glad to be here and I'm having a blast, and I will be sure to hit you up on that jewelry, I've mustered up enough to get all my 24's and have 40plat banked towards 29 already, so I'm getting there. I will literally take any garbage item that has +1 wis on it, only wearing mostly leather/mismatched ringmail atm.

Nirgon
09-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Quest all your own stuff, way better than handouts/tunnelquest.

abbud
09-02-2014, 12:26 PM
This Guy is so blue eiffel 65 wrote a song about him.

Malone88
09-02-2014, 01:44 PM
getting plat at sisters in lfay is ez pz though, bronze weps sell from 2-4p and they are basically on every kill for a hintful tip
Spend a few hours doing this and you'll be able to fill your spellbook...

Sell at Ranger Station in LFay if you're good, or druid ring in SF if you're evil race.