PDA

View Full Version : Updated files, cant log in

Wulvgeng
09-01-2014, 06:58 PM
All,

I downloaded and extracted the v33 files for the update. Prior to downloading these files, I was able to log right in to the character selection screen. However, now I get 2 error messages;

1. "The program cant start because DSETUP.dll is missing from your computer." However, it is right in the titanium folder with the rest of the files.

2. Something about the program not being able to start because of "xxx.dll". I cant recreate that error at this time to get the exact letter/numbers.

Wulvgeng
09-02-2014, 02:36 PM
Bump

myriverse
09-03-2014, 10:15 AM
Has your anti-virus program blocked dsetup.dll? Some anti-virus programs don't move files under quarantine; they only stop them.

Wulvgeng
09-05-2014, 04:01 PM
Love the outpouring of information and ideas coming from the Technical Discussion forum...thanks for all of the help guys and gals!

Wulvgeng
09-05-2014, 04:01 PM
Has your anti-virus program blocked dsetup.dll? Some anti-virus programs don't move files under quarantine; they only stop them.

And no, this was not the case.

Thulack
09-05-2014, 04:15 PM
And no, this was not the case.

have you actually set up a exemption for the file in your antivirus or just assuming that it is not the issue? The file could still be there but your anti virus wont let it run.