PDA

View Full Version : good job azrael

Pages : [1] 2 3

Agatha
08-31-2014, 10:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pLZSsxh.jpg

lol, you'd think after all the zerging they are doing they'd ease up on the petitionquest.

These nerds just got the 2 people that attacked the 30 of them suspended because we apparently trained them.

They can't handle a little 2v30 dungeon pvp and have to still petition quest. When will the terror end. When will a 2nd guild come along.

Agatha
08-31-2014, 10:04 AM
i think i see the true nature of azrael now, claim to be a pvp guild, when pvp shows up, mash the petition quest buttan.

mostbitter
08-31-2014, 10:04 AM
should de level when u get back

Agatha
08-31-2014, 10:05 AM
should de level when u get back

might aswell, can't fight azrael without eating a suspension 30v2 lol.

mostbitter
08-31-2014, 10:06 AM
i mean u know these guys are in TS rolling with laughter in total and complete denial about their hypocrisy. The worst thing you can do is take that away from them because theyll just keep zerging against no one and one day it will hit them

Colgate
08-31-2014, 10:16 AM
i remember a time when lite complained about this hour on a sunday being stupid to raid at back when nihilum did it, but now it's not bad according to him

just funny to see one of the things they push for the most was raid targets being spread throughout the week, yet they're just going to kill them all on one day like nihilum did

no one cares that you left talendor, naggy, vox, or any VP dragons up(holocaust doesn't have enough people to even do VP)

enjoy being the thing you claimed to have hated bros; we did it back in april when the nihilum core took a break for D3, looks like it's happening again

Agatha
08-31-2014, 10:29 AM
i just ran up on them so clean and ate a suspension, that shit cray. this is literally the 4th time i have had action taken against my account unjustly.

I honestly kept quiet because i didn't want to put myself at risk to the staff here.

But guys, 4th time is to much now. This is very piss poor im sorry. totally unacceptable.

mostbitter
08-31-2014, 10:32 AM
i just ran up on them so clean and ate a suspension, that shit cray. this is literally the 4th time i have had action taken against my account unjustly.

I honestly kept quiet because i didn't want to put myself at risk to the staff here.

But guys, 4th time is to much now. This is very piss poor im sorry. totally unacceptable.

welcome 2 my life

Nyanknits
08-31-2014, 10:33 AM
i came here because i heard there was fraps

make with the goods azrael

Gaffin 7.0
08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/7568/696/1600/13983/IdahoMallardsTruck121306.jpg

Kinamara
08-31-2014, 10:39 AM
OP Confirmed. Gay shit bros.

magician
08-31-2014, 10:39 AM
azrael 2 busy raiding they wont be looking at boards

Not Salem
08-31-2014, 10:41 AM
Drez got plenty of time to look at the boards while plugged

iiNGloriouS
08-31-2014, 10:42 AM
i came here because i heard there was fraps

make with the goods azrael

As soon as I get a decent flv to wmv converter. Hand me a link dawgs.

RUSTLEMANIA3
08-31-2014, 10:44 AM
i remember a time when lite complained about this hour on a sunday being stupid to raid at back when nihilum did it, but now it's not bad according to him

just funny to see one of the things they push for the most was raid targets being spread throughout the week, yet they're just going to kill them all on one day like nihilum did

no one cares that you left talendor, naggy, vox, or any VP dragons up(holocaust doesn't have enough people to even do VP)

enjoy being the thing you claimed to have hated bros; we did it back in april when the nihilum core took a break for D3, looks like it's happening again

RUSTLED!!!

WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO BE A COMMENTATOR AT RUSTLEMANIA V this year

Agatha
08-31-2014, 10:45 AM
would love to see this proof. cmon bro's

Eslade
08-31-2014, 10:46 AM
RUSTLED!!!

WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO BE A COMMENTATOR AT RUSTLEMANIA V this year

OH MAW GAWD, HE HAS A FAMILY IRONLIONN!

Kinamara
08-31-2014, 10:47 AM
would love to see this proof. cmon bro's

There's no proof. There's just people with the right connections getting their competition taken care of.

Nocsucow
08-31-2014, 10:48 AM
Lol OP so mad

Not_Kazowi
08-31-2014, 10:49 AM
azrael pathetic. better recruit more dawgs because that imminent gods work zerg lololol

Agatha
08-31-2014, 10:49 AM
There's no proof. There's just people with the right connections getting their competition taken care of.

I don't think so honestly. I really just think Aussie doesn't know what the fuck. and i Highly suspect him of this instance aswell.

http://i.imgur.com/6RuoMAp.jpg

This shit isn't funny anymore guys.

Tighten the FUCK UP

Eslade
08-31-2014, 10:51 AM
As a neutral party in all of this, I think it's pretty funny at least.

Not Salem
08-31-2014, 10:53 AM

it goes both ways pal, all of your guild except for you and Xantille raided this server at 6am uncontested for a year, but only now it's an issue

Agatha
08-31-2014, 10:54 AM
it goes both ways pal, all of your guild except for you and Xantille raided this server at 6am uncontested for a year, but only now it's an issue

stop derailing, i want proof

Drakaris
08-31-2014, 10:54 AM
This was the ONLY pvp u guys were going to get in the 12 hours of zerging/farming, and you turned it into petitionquest.

Good job guys, not toxic at all.

Colgate
08-31-2014, 10:55 AM
the point is after all this time of complaining about that state of the server, azrael seems to be doing pretty much the same thing

Swyft
08-31-2014, 10:56 AM
I don't think so honestly. I really just think Aussie doesn't know what the fuck. and i Highly suspect him of this instance aswell.

Tighten the FUCK UP

Immersion lvls way too high

http://curezone.com/upload/Art/The_one_and_only_tinfoil_hat.jpg

ricquire
08-31-2014, 10:58 AM
Aussie tells you, "If you are not running fraps there is nothing we can do."

Aussie tells you, "I watched it, there is no recording."

Not Salem
08-31-2014, 11:00 AM
the point is after all this time of complaining about that state of the server, azrael seems to be doing pretty much the same thing

last saturday we killed 3 raid mobs, Phara Dar, Innoruk, and CT

heartbrand
08-31-2014, 11:01 AM

Wait wut? Gongshow raided for the past year? Chuck raided for the past year? I think I had 15% RA in nihilum over the last 6 months. Lewis raided for the past year? Exed raided for the past year? Sherrif raided for the past year? Lol wut?

Agatha
08-31-2014, 11:01 AM
funny as hell cause i was actually playing, i literally ran past all the dead corpses and engaged them, along with biznasty.

we were clean as hell, this is the worst GM call i have ever seen.

Noone is going to post proof here cause there is none. literally just got petition quested. azrael manipulated a weak GM into siding with them.

shit is retarded.

Agatha
08-31-2014, 11:04 AM
normally i'd quiety send a forum petition in, i'd explain my side of the story in a calm and rational way, and i'd get unbanned.

Not this time. public apologies for me and biznasty.

heartbrand
08-31-2014, 11:05 AM
Here's what confuses me. You guys tell us for the last six months how nilly rolls too deep with their high 20's low 30's (on rare occasion the spike to 40 that never lasts), how killing raid mobs in the morning is dumb and what not, and so you don't compete via pvp (resorting to sniping a PD or two) but within ten days of nilly disbanding you're rolling 30+ deep doing the same mobs on the same timers? Wait wut?

Colgate
08-31-2014, 11:06 AM
last saturday we killed 3 raid mobs, Phara Dar, Innoruk, and CT

logging in sunday morning at 8-10 AM is the exact kind of shit a majority of azrael complained about

Gaffin 7.0
08-31-2014, 11:07 AM
Here's what confuses me. You guys tell us for the last six months how nilly rolls too deep with their high 20's low 30's (on rare occasion the spike to 40 that never lasts), how killing raid mobs in the morning is dumb and what not, and so you don't compete via pvp (resorting to sniping a PD or two) but within ten days of nilly disbanding you're rolling 30+ deep doing the same mobs on the same timers? Wait wut?

no one is going to respond because guilty as charged

Agatha
08-31-2014, 11:07 AM
remember when i got banned on thumperx for training azrael at trakanon when i wasn't even on?

yea i remember that one too.

krazyGlue
08-31-2014, 11:11 AM
logging in sunday morning at 8-10 AM is the exact kind of shit a majority of azrael complained about

6am-8am no thankx. 10am + p good spawn time

Jib
08-31-2014, 11:16 AM
lots of faggots crying this this thread

tldr didnt read anything past the first 2 posts

Kinamara
http://i.imgur.com/yQAuwbt.png

iiNGloriouS
Waking up at 8am is disgusting. its kinda like a caveman doesnt know what statutory rape is.

heartbrand
08-31-2014, 11:17 AM
If you didn't read then how do you know people are crying? Maybe every post was saying what a great player you are.

Agatha
08-31-2014, 11:19 AM
there is no reason to have aussie taken off the team, its admirable for him to want to help the server, but he just needs to not let azrael push him around.

there is no proof, i was there, i know what i saw. i won't be quiet about it sorry this is the 4th time i have eaten an action against one of my accnts.

500 days played across my accounts, sure im a troll, but i have never broken the rules intentionally. and i didn't do it here.

krazyGlue
08-31-2014, 11:22 AM
there is no reason to have aussie taken off the team, its admirable for him to want to help the server, but he just needs to not let azrael push him around.

there is no proof, i was there, i know what i saw. i won't be quiet about it sorry this is the 4th time i have eaten an action against one of my accnts.

500 days played across my accounts, sure im a troll, but i have never broken the rules intentionally. and i didn't do it here.

aussie was in the zone when you idiots were training . i hope you eat a ban

RUSTLEMANIA3
08-31-2014, 11:26 AM
you know. for employed people waking up at or before 8 am is not that difficult or unusual.

just saying

Infectious
08-31-2014, 11:28 AM
500 days played... Almost lost 2 years of your life to emu. Muhahaha

ricquire
08-31-2014, 11:30 AM
I generally keep my opinions of CSR staff private and professional.

I consider customer service to be one of the most important factors in any organization, however this is a great example of an area that needs improvement.

http://imgur.com/caWO2Tu

ricquire
08-31-2014, 11:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/caWO2Tu.jpg

Agatha
08-31-2014, 11:35 AM
lets for one second say what everyone says is true, that me and biz trained them, 2v30....

sorry, you don't need to step in. Tell the people with 30 to handle it. You guys coddle azrael far to much and it has to stop.

Drakaris
08-31-2014, 11:36 AM

You know if you were being trained on purpose, everything from ragefire room all the way down would have been trained to zone in...

Nice petition quest work folks... you sure stopped the opposition through a proper CR (which you guys managed to do by training away mobs rather than actually clear shit) and suspended a couple accounts in the process...

G G

Agatha
08-31-2014, 11:38 AM
These Staff decisions is what is keeping anyone from starting a 2nd guild up. I simply wont start a guild from scratch because i watched what happened to red dawn when the exp plug was puled.

I won't put together a 2nd guild until i know the GM's arn't going to be manipulated by azrael members into every little thing.

A GM just took action against peoples account over dungeon pvp trains? let that sink in for a second guys.

Aussie,what did you see, how could u tell who was training? what did you base this off? im curious as hell.

iiNGloriouS
08-31-2014, 11:38 AM
it was 5v5 while we were engaged with RF when most of this took place.

Agatha
08-31-2014, 11:40 AM
wrong, in order for banksy to eat the suspension that means it was based off when me and biznasty ran up just 2 of us, and engaged samsung and chubs while you guys had mobs in camp.

that the extent of what i used banksy for.

Jib
08-31-2014, 11:40 AM
Wanyo Pickanother Mafia Nagafen's Lair 0.26 August 31 2014 9:01:37 AM
Orran Zooey The Mighty Ducks Nagafen's Lair 0.40 August 31 2014 8:47:52 AM
Coat Antarctica The Polymorphess Eifle Holocaust Nagafen's Lair 0.50 August 31 2014 8:35:24 AM
Jibeknn Azrael Helenkeller Holocaust Nagafen's Lair 1.19 August 31 2014 8:34:02 AM
Jibeknn Azrael Bacon Mafia Nagafen's Lair 0.54 August 31 2014 8:33:13 AM

Silent
08-31-2014, 11:44 AM
It really is pretty unfortunate, Who knows though its possible he just thought he saw a train and some petitions hit the inbox and its easier to sort out afterwards. Personally though from watching this take place, I would love to see the recording of this 'train' that justified this action. I just don't understand this at all, Like Agatha said in the past the mishaps with thumperx in seb and zooey happening clearly a job is being done and the end result it might be easier to suspend someone in some situations and figure the details out later when you can talk to the person and other parties involved and gather all the facts. But this was not one of those occasions, If someone took a recording of this happening I want to see it. It is hard to ever get a clear picture even from a GM PoV. Regardless, Monks will always be a hinderance as long as these 'training' pnp rules are around because its so easy to engage in combat, aggro mobs, feign and start recording and call train.

If your fighting in pvp, and your monk aggroes some NPCs then feigns them and they attack the opposing side this should be considered 'training' and those mobs no matter FD'd off or not should be considered the original aggroer unless reset, but when it comes down to it it seems like the rules are made up on the spot as to what is considered.

Agatha
08-31-2014, 11:46 AM
looks like jupe is taking an interest. pras.

Silent
08-31-2014, 11:52 AM
I continue to take an interest in P99 until the day I quit playing for good, Then what happens will no longer be of concern to me.

Not Salem
08-31-2014, 12:00 PM
Wanyo Pickanother Mafia Nagafen's Lair 0.26 August 31 2014 9:01:37 AM
Orran Zooey The Mighty Ducks Nagafen's Lair 0.40 August 31 2014 8:47:52 AM
Coat Antarctica The Polymorphess Eifle Holocaust Nagafen's Lair 0.50 August 31 2014 8:35:24 AM
Jibeknn Azrael Helenkeller Holocaust Nagafen's Lair 1.19 August 31 2014 8:34:02 AM
Jibeknn Azrael Bacon Mafia Nagafen's Lair 0.54 August 31 2014 8:33:13 AM

Nocsucow
08-31-2014, 12:03 PM
WOW! these are suppose to be grown ass men that are crying in this thread.........lol .... Lol...lol ... Can't get enough of this

Eslade
08-31-2014, 12:03 PM
Sure am glad that I read all of that.
http://img.pandawhale.com/83936-sarcasm-gif-sbwq.gif

Jib
08-31-2014, 12:06 PM
wrong, in order for banksy to eat the suspension that means it was based off when me and biznasty ran up just 2 of us, and engaged samsung and chubs while you guys had mobs in camp.

that the extent of what i used banksy for.

choose your friends more wisely, dont know what else to tell ya

you hang with shit faggot you gonna get treated like one

Colgate
08-31-2014, 12:08 PM
not even kidding jibekn you're literally one of the top 3 biggest faggots i've ever been in teamspeak with

Jib
08-31-2014, 12:09 PM
not even kidding jibekn you're literally one of the top 3 biggest faggots i've ever been in teamspeak with

dat rustle tho

Colgate
08-31-2014, 12:11 PM
i am very mad

Nocsucow
08-31-2014, 12:12 PM

This is true .... Jib confirmed keeping it 1 hunit

Something'Witty
08-31-2014, 12:15 PM

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2hyw480.jpg

Sapphiay
08-31-2014, 12:16 PM
Azrael with a GM-buddy in guild has a better standing with gms? Nihilum got this special treatment and the server said we want play nice here. It's against the rules that one guild kills all mobs. So they should ban them. All said it's great this happens. Sirken said to the offiver private teamspeak and private forum does not count. All officer got banned because they didn't reported Nizzar to be guildleader on private forum with illegal made copies. The gm was actively searching for banreasons offering to end bans for some Nihilummember when they report Nizzar.
Lithium said in ooc lns doesn't count anymore and Beastigor got banned for one single day training other. Sorry for Lite and this whole week or two he was banned. This unfair too.

Thanks to GM for free speech. This unfairly attitude must end.

Kilbur
08-31-2014, 12:18 PM
I guess people hate on who gets the dragons no matter what? Azrael has come along way id say they deserve it no??

Colgate
08-31-2014, 12:20 PM
you're right, they deserve to do the exact same thing they cried about for 2 years

lul

Eslade
08-31-2014, 12:23 PM
Azrael with a GM-buddy in guild has a better standing with gms? Nihilum got this special treatment and the server said we want play nice here. It's against the rules that one guild kills all mobs. So they should ban them. All said it's great this happens. Sirken said to the offiver private teamspeak and private forum does not count. All officer got banned because they didn't reported Nizzar to be guildleader on private forum with illegal made copies. The gm was actively searching for banreasons offering to end bans for some Nihilummember when they report Nizzar.
Lithium said in ooc lns doesn't count anymore and Beastigor got banned for one single day training other. Sorry for Lite and this whole week or two he was banned. This unfair too.

Thanks to GM for free speech. This unfairly attitude must end.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/491/680/171.jpg

Something'Witty
08-31-2014, 12:29 PM
I guess people hate on who gets the dragons no matter what? Azrael has come along way id say they deserve it no??

In my eyes, the hate has nothing to do with them killing dragons, but that they always claimed to be about PvP and not pixels. Yet, when Nilly dies, Azreal co-opts the top players in another guild to fend off a non-existent zerg. Thus, Azreal starts behaving like the very thing they used to vilify.

Hy·poc·ri·sy - the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.

iiNGloriouS
08-31-2014, 12:33 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/491/680/171.jpg

Sektor
08-31-2014, 12:36 PM
Didn't read.

Kinamara
08-31-2014, 12:41 PM
let's see the proof. Why did people get suspended?

freez
08-31-2014, 12:42 PM
let's see the proof. Why did people get suspended?

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc50/ace301/GIF/1349913173944121_animate_zps84a7ce6a.gif

Kinamara
08-31-2014, 12:45 PM
keep trolling. It's pretty suspicious when gamemasters log on and suspend for no reason.

Swyft
08-31-2014, 12:48 PM
In my eyes, the hate has nothing to do with them killing dragons, but that they always claimed to be about PvP and not pixels. Yet, when Nilly dies, Azreal co-opts the top players in another guild to fend off a non-existent zerg. Thus, Azreal starts behaving like the very thing they used to vilify.

Hy·poc·ri·sy - the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.

Syft approves this statement

Greegon
08-31-2014, 12:55 PM
Wow, lot of people mad over azrael finally making big gains... I for one am glad that they are going to be getting a ton of targets, and you really can't say theyre going to behave like nilly did, lite just aint like that

Agatha
08-31-2014, 12:56 PM
Wow, lot of people mad over azrael finally making big gains... I for one am glad that they are going to be getting a ton of targets, and you really can't say theyre going to behave like nilly did, lite just aint like that

you're right, even after lite winning and taking over the server, he still cant put down his petition button.

Colgate
08-31-2014, 12:58 PM

yeah well they already are behaving like nihilum did

tried reaching out to him multiple times to move timers back, most recent response is "waking up at 9 AM on a sunday for everquest raiding isn't even bad"

oh how things have changed

Sapphiay
08-31-2014, 12:59 PM
Lite won nothing. This a pvp server and not a let them ban-server. His pixels have no honor.

Agatha
08-31-2014, 12:59 PM
welcome to the club colgate, realized lite was a scumlord long time ago. he says anything to anyone to get them to help further his cause of taking over server farm for himself.

Swyft
08-31-2014, 01:00 PM

Come to think of it the only thing I ever seen Lite do on this server was raid or large scale PvP... don't even think the guy has a solo kill under his belt.

Who's that sound like???

Jib
08-31-2014, 01:02 PM
agatha and colgate side by sided bff's a match made in heaven

Agatha
you shut your mouth jib, you shut it right now.

Kinamara
whole fucking server except the ones who had suspensions handed out in their favor are basically in this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/yQAuwbt.png

Kergan
08-31-2014, 01:04 PM
Honestly why is anyone surprised by this? They did the exact same thing when Niz took a break.

I think my favorite part so far is Lite making a thread called "it was good while it lasted" when within 48 hours of Nihilum disbanding he was already mass inviting people to kill dragons destroying an entire guild in the process.

I don't really blame him at all though, this game is PVE centric even in PVP. Gear matters more than anything else. By getting Jib to ride his coattails again he simultaneously wrecked the only guild that could outnumber him and got pretty much any raid target uncontested for what appears to be an extended period. Kudos bro, I just feel bad for all the Hokuten people who got trolled for the last few months.

Greegon
08-31-2014, 01:15 PM
you're right, even after lite winning and taking over the server, he still cant put down his petition button.

lol well I'm not sure what exactly happened but it seems you got suspended for training? or maybe there's just a personal vendetta involved, both which seems like legit reasons to me.

IN ANY CASE my point is, even if lite recruits azrael to a massive bloat like nilly was I doubt he'll act in the same manner--he'll probably not want to grind the opposition into dust if one forms and force the server into what it used to be. I'm sure he'd even leave pity dragons up for a lesser competitor

Technique
08-31-2014, 01:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/caWO2Tu.jpgIrrelevant of whatever the situation was, this is the kind of clownish behavior one can expect from the staff on this server.

Amateurs feigning professionalism when it suits them, otherwise it's lol GG cuz it's only elf sim, namean?

Silent
08-31-2014, 01:24 PM
While this entire thread has kind of derailed into a guild wars fight I may as well jump in. I do find it hilarious as well about the whole "You have no lives waking up at 8am once a week every sunday morning to kill dragons on a 15 year old elf sim for pixels". Now the tables are turned, Azrael is in the position to farm. But yes, that is a convenient time to kill all the bosses in one swoop and thats why nihilum did it for so long and even when it became 4am it was no issue due to neckbeards, euros and dedicated officers only requiring ~20 people to drop targets with no contest.

<WoT>
What happens when the mobs are pushed back to very different times, and spread apart further and further due to repops? Obviously there will be no rush to VP like nihilum had to defend against because there are so few people who actually care enough to fight over it anymore. So its one less side azrael will have to defend on, whereas when it was nihilum vs azrael. azrael sent out red dawn to target world dragons sev tal fay vs etc which made it easy to distract forces for ~20-25 azrael to slip into VP and kill shit before a pvp force could make it there let alone get organized. I am just saying what happens when Azrael ends up having to do a 12 hour spread when you have VS at say 9am, sev 930am, fay 2pm, then inny and CT at 8pm and talendor at 2-3am if people are still around? Obviously it would take a month or more with no sim repop and some heavy pvp interaction for mobs to be so moved and split up. The only way nihi managed those 8am-5am repops were mostly due to having 50-60 players, 15 who were dedicated and the rest semi casual/casual at most that would change morning to night time while others slept in between the 2-4hr respawn gaps. That is exactly what everyone not just azrael talked shit about nihilum for doing and eventually it will lead azr to the same spot. But I guess we should see how the raids for them go, how the gear is passed out, who crown of retires out first or just plain stops playing after getting VP gear. It was no secret nihilum had a revolving door of apps who got to 60, got partially geared with rots some VP weapons if they managed a key and never heard from again.

iiNGloriouS
08-31-2014, 01:26 PM
Lite won nothing. This a pvp server and not a let them ban-server. His pixels have no honor.

Who are you?

Eslade
08-31-2014, 01:29 PM
While this entire thread has kind of derailed into a guild wars fight I may as well jump in. I do find it hilarious as well about the whole "You have no lives waking up at 8am once a week every sunday morning to kill dragons on a 15 year old elf sim for pixels". Now the tables are turned, Azrael is in the position to farm. But yes, that is a convenient time to kill all the bosses in one swoop and thats why nihilum did it for so long and even when it became 4am it was no issue due to neckbeards, euros and dedicated officers only requiring ~20 people to drop targets with no contest.

<WoT>
What happens when the mobs are pushed back to very different times, and spread apart further and further due to repops? Obviously there will be no rush to VP like nihilum had to defend against because there are so few people who actually care enough to fight over it anymore. So its one less side azrael will have to defend on, whereas when it was nihilum vs azrael. azrael sent out red dawn to target world dragons sev tal fay vs etc which made it easy to distract forces for ~20-25 azrael to slip into VP and kill shit before a pvp force could make it there let alone get organized. I am just saying what happens when Azrael ends up having to do a 12 hour spread when you have VS at say 9am, sev 930am, fay 2pm, then inny and CT at 8pm and talendor at 2-3am if people are still around? Obviously it would take a month or more with no sim repop and some heavy pvp interaction for mobs to be so moved and split up. The only way nihi managed those 8am-5am repops were mostly due to having 50-60 players, 15 who were dedicated and the rest semi casual/casual at most that would change morning to night time while others slept in between the 2-4hr respawn gaps. That is exactly what everyone not just azrael talked shit about nihilum for doing and eventually it will lead azr to the same spot. But I guess we should see how the raids for them go, how the gear is passed out, who crown of retires out first or just plain stops playing after getting VP gear. It was no secret nihilum had a revolving door of apps who got to 60, got partially geared with rots some VP weapons if they managed a key and never heard from again.

Shorten this to about 5 sentences please. This thread is line reading war and peace.

heartbrand
08-31-2014, 01:30 PM
Weren't lite and stasis asking for 25 man capped guilds like a week ago? Gotta prepare for the gods work holocaust super Zerg alliance I guess. I mean we got Wilan and Strydur and bulletproof and Vapo sitting in TS waiting for the right moment to strike. Or something.

Silent
08-31-2014, 01:31 PM
I can't shorten it much other then.......only time will tell if azrael turns into nihilum 100%, just going to have to read it or tldr it =/

Not_Kazowi
08-31-2014, 01:32 PM
WOW! these are suppose to be grown ass men that are crying in this thread.........lol .... Lol...lol ... Can't get enough of this

funny how you didnt post this as lite and gang cried for about 10 months for variance

Swyft
08-31-2014, 01:43 PM

<WoT>

Paragraphs negro USE THEM! For someone with a forum name silent you never STFU!

Ezpk
08-31-2014, 01:49 PM
Can confirm passed few days Azrael has done nothing except zerg pvp and farm uncontested. Even when there's one person, they'll bring OOR clerics and zerg zonelines instead of committing to a respectable 1 or 2v1. These guys have been starved of YT for so long its uncanny how things have changed

Silent
08-31-2014, 01:50 PM
Trace route me, bitch.

Ames who?
08-31-2014, 01:54 PM
welcome 2 my life

yeah u r a complete angel who never crossed the line and deserves to be treated with respect. O wait nvm u spammed 30+ people's phones including active duty service members with text messages and phone calls because someone stolen your pixelated treasure in a video game.

the sooner that you are euthanized the better for society

Sweetbaby Jesus
08-31-2014, 02:13 PM
Sounds legit, server going in the right direction now that big bad nihilum is gone...

Sweetbaby Jesus
08-31-2014, 02:15 PM
Archeage releases on Sept. 16th btw!

Bazia
08-31-2014, 02:19 PM
Can confirm every time I pvp azrael in KC it ends up being a 1v14

Swyft
08-31-2014, 02:20 PM
Trace route me, bitch.

Why nobody wants to come to your house and chill with you, I won't even let you chill in any zone I'm in.

Pudge
08-31-2014, 02:22 PM
yeah well they already are behaving like nihilum did

tried reaching out to him multiple times to move timers back, most recent response is "waking up at 9 AM on a sunday for everquest raiding isn't even bad"

oh how things have changed

It's not 9 it's more like 10:30 or 11:00. Ain't bad at all.

heartbrand
08-31-2014, 02:24 PM
Sounds legit, server going in the right direction now that big bad nihilum is gone...

False Dilemma. Just because Azrael is guilty of being a zerg in it's current iteration doesn't therefore make Nihilum's zerging any more acceptable. Also, archeage is a terrible game. Do you plan on RMTing your character there as well?

Swyft
08-31-2014, 02:27 PM
Can confirm every time I pvp azrael in KC it ends up being a 1v14

WTF is up with them in KC acting like lil bitches scared to death to pvp if a zoneline isn't 2 steps away. I tried to engage a bunch of them outside KC, they either ran inside after a single nuke or called for a group immediately lmfao

sad when epic'd 60's need help to fight a 57 wiz in rags.

Ezpk
08-31-2014, 02:30 PM
ezpk down to full group of azrael in OT, golden age for pvp guise

LostCause
08-31-2014, 02:37 PM
d3 seasons bros

Gullytheghost
08-31-2014, 02:38 PM
dead99
thanks aussie and derubael

Something'Witty
08-31-2014, 02:59 PM
dead99
thanks aussie and derubael

Heh, that is like blaming the doctor for not curing the disease.

Not saying the GM's are perfect, but they don't force people to participate in petitionquest and zergs armies.

ricquire
08-31-2014, 03:01 PM
Irrelevant of whatever the situation was, this is the kind of clownish behavior one can expect from the staff on this server.

Amateurs feigning professionalism when it suits them, otherwise it's lol GG cuz it's only elf sim, namean?

Pras this.

Agatha
08-31-2014, 03:01 PM
Not saying the GM's are perfect, but they don't force people to participate in petitionquest and zergs armies.

i hold this same line of thought, but man im getting pretty annoyed after my 3rd or 4th account action taken.

ricquire
08-31-2014, 03:02 PM
Heh, that is like blaming the doctor for not curing the disease.

Zerg Armies? Have you played EQ?

How many people you ever kill AoW with before luclin launched?

ricquire
08-31-2014, 03:05 PM
The box is great unfortunately. It's a solid product that replicates classic EQ with a high degree of accuracy.

Unfortunately, it's mismanaged. It live EQ gm's sided against the trolls and with the players. They also tended to laissez faire when possible.

Here it is the opposite. Maximum intervention on the players, free reign on the trolls.

heartbrand
08-31-2014, 03:06 PM
Zerg Armies? Have you played EQ?

How many people you ever kill AoW with before luclin launched?

Because recruiting for an AoW kill without even an announced release date of Velious on a 150 pop server is detrimental to the goal of mass pvp. The fact you can't see this is sad.

ricquire
08-31-2014, 03:08 PM
I can see it, but everquest was built on a 72 man raid metagame, that was merely an example.

Sweetbaby Jesus
08-31-2014, 03:22 PM
False Dilemma. Just because Azrael is guilty of being a zerg in it's current iteration doesn't therefore make Nihilum's zerging any more acceptable. Also, archeage is a terrible game. Do you plan on RMTing your character there as well?

Wasn't aware that I RMT'd a character away. Pretty sure chun and node are both just sitting in various zones not being active at all, with all their gear =) now take ur faggot jew ass and get back to playing a game where everyone hates you.

Bazia
08-31-2014, 03:25 PM
GMs are saints you ungrateful fucks

Sapphiay
not sure my google english fits here:

Like will to like.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Kinamara
Everytime a GM takes action against a player without surefire proof, server gets a little worse.

There's been going such obvious 2-boxing on for so long, and then suddenly GMs hand out account suspensions for thinking someone maybe trained someone, without proof.

Where's the consistency?

I thought for a while, it was starting to brighten up, but then Aussie logs in and flushes it out the shitter. Show us the proof, or apologize!

heartbrand
08-31-2014, 03:35 PM
Wasn't aware that I RMT'd a character away. Pretty sure chun and node are both just sitting in various zones not being active at all, with all their gear =) now take ur faggot jew ass and get back to playing a game where everyone hates you.

How did you acquire Node? 8) Also having lots of fun with my many pals in Holocaust while you play a game with Rallyd / Ender / Nizzar that is vaporware. I'll enjoy classic Velious on r99 whereas you'll never find a guild to take you in on this server. GG

heartbrand
08-31-2014, 03:36 PM
I can see it, but everquest was built on a 72 man raid metagame, that was merely an example.

Kunark was not build on a 72 man raid metagame. Neither was Velious. Legacy of Steel / FoH, these guilds weren't raiding 72 deep in Velious, I have no idea where you got that idea. The 72 man thing didn't come in until Planes of Power. If you think somehow raiding dragons that take 19-21 people in Kunark with 72 people, on a server that struggles to break 120 consecutive players on a daily basis is acceptable, than maybe you should just play a game with instances and actual challenging PvE like WoW.

Not Salem
08-31-2014, 03:42 PM
Everytime a GM takes action against a player without surefire proof, server gets a little worse.

There's been going such obvious 2-boxing on for so long, and then suddenly GMs hand out account suspensions for thinking someone maybe trained someone, without proof.

Where's the consistency?

I thought for a while, it was starting to brighten up, but then Aussie logs in and flushes it out the shitter. Show us the proof, or apologize!

little late dawg, been suspended 4 times in the last 3 months for things I never did, all petitions by your guild

ricquire
08-31-2014, 03:46 PM
Kunark was not build on a 72 man raid metagame. Neither was Velious. Legacy of Steel / FoH, these guilds weren't raiding 72 deep in Velious, I have no idea where you got that idea. The 72 man thing didn't come in until Planes of Power. If you think somehow raiding dragons that take 19-21 people in Kunark with 72 people, on a server that struggles to break 120 consecutive players on a daily basis is acceptable, than maybe you should just play a game with instances and actual challenging PvE like WoW.

You are wrong.

Just because the UI did not support the 72 man format does not mean that guilds at that point did not have obscene numbers.

When Vis Maior first killed the content on Quellious, in direct competition with FoH/AL, they had at minimum all times > 50 people.

To say 30 to 40 people is a zerg is not classic EQ.

Colgate
08-31-2014, 03:49 PM
you can kill anything in kunark with 4 or fewer groups, so bringing 40 people is in fact zerging it

Not Salem
08-31-2014, 03:50 PM
30-40 zerg status for sure

ricquire
08-31-2014, 03:50 PM
Regardless, my only stake in the fight is about poor customer service. Both inconsistent and unprofessional.

Sweetbaby Jesus
08-31-2014, 03:56 PM
I acquired node for blue plat, good try tho. I could get a guild here if I cared to play...i was already bored and the events just gave me an excuse to move on.

Pitborn
08-31-2014, 04:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pLZSsxh.jpg
They can't handle a little 2v30 dungeon pvp and have to still petition quest. When will the terror end. When will a 2nd guild come along.

What did you think you were going to accomplish 2v30 anways?

You aren't that good.

Pitborn
08-31-2014, 04:01 PM
I acquired node for blue plat, good try tho. I could get a guild here if I cared to play...i was already bored and the events just gave me an excuse to move on.

The Ol " Blue Plat " transaction eh......

Colgate
08-31-2014, 04:03 PM
30-40 zerg status for sure

? we called nihilum a zerg 20x a day every day for bringing numbers like that, now suddenly it's not a zerg

ho-kay

Sweetbaby Jesus
08-31-2014, 04:13 PM
The Ol " Blue Plat " transaction eh......

The person I bought it from still plays. Sirken's could even check the logs if he felt like looking back that far. My whistle is clean as can be.

Kinamara
08-31-2014, 04:16 PM
little late dawg, been suspended 4 times in the last 3 months for things I never did, all petitions by your guild

Can you answer on behalf of GMs? With how todays' pvp got destroyed by suspensions, I guess it makes sense, but then again, not really. Personally I've only seen you do shady shit I couldn't explain twice, I didn't petition tho, so I suggest to aim your gun at the right people.

What went down today was just straight up bullshit and if the plan is to aid a guild against pvp with GM interference in the future, I'd like to just have the cards put on the table for everyone to see.

Not Salem
08-31-2014, 04:17 PM
colgate i was agreeing with you lol, why so hostile?

thugcruncher
08-31-2014, 04:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Br9gApJ.gif

Colgate
08-31-2014, 04:21 PM
o you sounded sarcastic

you can't deny half your posts are sarcastic written in a very similar way

Bazia
08-31-2014, 04:21 PM
those guys will be back when they accept that arechage is a terrible game

korean grinded in TERA once never again

NEVER AGAIN

Mac Drettj
08-31-2014, 04:28 PM
I'm lvl 3 on my d3 seasonal char

quido
08-31-2014, 04:34 PM
What's the verdict on the D3 expansion?

heartbrand
08-31-2014, 04:35 PM
It's d3. It's fun for a bit until you realize you're doing the same thing over and over. Also no pvp.

Mac Drettj
08-31-2014, 04:36 PM
Fun pve game. Diablo is diablo you know what u r getting.

LostCause
08-31-2014, 04:40 PM
do you even greater rift bro?

Drakaris
08-31-2014, 04:48 PM

Says the guy that took off with a guild bank, with several epic mq's as well as several pled accounts and actively plays with an open rmter.

Yep.

Black, kettle, pot. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Drakaris
08-31-2014, 05:00 PM
Can confirm passed few days Azrael has done nothing except zerg pvp and farm uncontested. Even when there's one person, they'll bring OOR clerics and zerg zonelines instead of committing to a respectable 1 or 2v1. These guys have been starved of YT for so long its uncanny how things have changed

Was trying to give these guys some pvp in kc, but pretty much this. They had a boxed oor bard in the middle of kc entrance giving them seloes while they wore us down 3v5. Then ran around 4 deep in dreadlands picking the same players trying to cr 4v1. These guys just want to Zerg for that pve pixels.

XiakenjaTZ
08-31-2014, 05:03 PM
For being a zerg that is all about the pixels we sure leave a bunch of mobs up.

Ezpk
08-31-2014, 05:06 PM

False flag

Kinamara
08-31-2014, 05:08 PM
dont even care about the pixels. Fuck having a day of pvp destroyed by account suspensions.

Drakaris
08-31-2014, 05:09 PM

Like ragefire when your guid should be starting vp? Oh wait. . You petition quested that after losing pvp.

Drakaris
08-31-2014, 05:11 PM
Like ragefire when your guid should be starting vp? Oh wait. . You petition quested that after losing pvp.

And zerged it 15-20 deep.

Agatha
08-31-2014, 05:14 PM
dont even care about the pixels. Fuck having a day of pvp destroyed by account suspensions.

exactly, we were poised to spend the day pvping throughout the repop day, and we get cut short by petition quest. took the winds out of our sails.

OGHoldingsLLC
08-31-2014, 05:25 PM
didn't u say urself ausie was watching? no one petitioned

Agatha
08-31-2014, 05:29 PM
didn't u say urself ausie was watching? no one petitioned

he has stated he was watching, and not really paying attention.

and if he was paying attention and handed or the suspensions, im not quite sure what the fuck he was watching lol.

freez
08-31-2014, 05:53 PM
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc50/ace301/GIF/1349913173944121_animate_zps84a7ce6a.gif

all day

freez
08-31-2014, 05:55 PM
god i love all these ex nilly tears

hahaha

Agatha
08-31-2014, 06:09 PM
god i love all these ex nilly tears

hahaha

i see some account stripping in ur near future. just the resist gear tho.

Pudge
08-31-2014, 06:10 PM
And zerged it 15-20 deep.

I hope this is sarcasm. Lol.

The New Zerg starts at 15.

Agatha
08-31-2014, 06:15 PM
go finish law school and pay more attention to your family pudge. no more tears.

Nocsucow
08-31-2014, 06:40 PM
go finish law school and pay more attention to your family pudge. no more tears.

so mad he resorts to RL insults..... pathetic

Swyft
08-31-2014, 07:22 PM
See I get to make fun of Azrael for being happy carebear's, but when you guys do it ya look like whiny bitches.

LOL how the hell you guys sooo mad about not being able to farm gear for your 17th alt I have no idea, unless you were rmting lewt drops, and in that case get a fucking job loser.

Agatha
08-31-2014, 07:37 PM
im not mad about not winning the dragon kill, im mad that i wasnt able to use my character to pvp the rest of the day. because again action is taken against my account for no reason.

I have all the gear i could possibly want, what i do want is to pvp.

Swyft
08-31-2014, 07:45 PM
im not mad about not winning the dragon kill, im mad that i wasnt able to use my character to pvp the rest of the day. because again action is taken against my account for no reason.

I have all the gear i could possibly want, what i do want is to pvp.

Listen drug addled mind, if any of that shit were true you would have ran around pvp'ing while you were in Nihilum. But nah ya didn't give a shit about pvp, ya wanted to raid Ragefire all day to the point you got booted over CoF lewtz.

Plz try to sell us some more BS!

Agatha
08-31-2014, 07:59 PM
stfu syft ffs. ihate u so fuck.

Kergan
08-31-2014, 08:01 PM
Yeah he kinda does have a point though?

Not_Kazowi
08-31-2014, 08:04 PM
so mad he resorts to RL insults..... pathetic

lol this is notoriously azrael's tactic. you sure say a lot of stupid stuff

Agatha
08-31-2014, 08:07 PM
lol this is notoriously azrael's tactic. you sure say a lot of stupid stuff

if someone wants to get butt hurt about me making RL insults go ahead, i have never reported anyone for RL attacks against myself or my brother.

and trust me, there have been plenty from drug addict to calling me a liar, i realize its a video game and i move on.

feel free to report me for personally insulting you if you are that kinda guy who can't let things go.

Eslade
08-31-2014, 08:12 PM
At least agatha knows forumquest is forumquest.

Pras to you sir.

freez
08-31-2014, 08:31 PM
i see some account stripping in ur near future. just the resist gear tho.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-d0KjP-xaD5w/USaM84OxoTI/AAAAAAAAKzY/ajaDh-K5I3s/s1600/dont-care.gif

but

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/240/443/ffe.png

Swyft
08-31-2014, 08:51 PM
stfu syft ffs. ihate u so fuck.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/4237965/francis-rage-o.gif

Swyft
08-31-2014, 09:06 PM
if someone wants to get butt hurt about me making RL insults go ahead, i have never reported anyone for RL attacks against myself or my brother.

and trust me, there have been plenty from drug addict to calling me a liar, i realize its a video game and i move on.

feel free to report me for personally insulting you if you are that kinda guy who can't let things go.

You can't bitch about it, ya posted pics of all the drugs ya do, brag about the drugs you do in /OOC, you made your private shit fair game!

It's like when Sektor cries like a bitch to GM's when people make fun of him from RMT, oh well sweetheart you shouldn't have posted videos of yourself doing it!

Derubael
08-31-2014, 09:40 PM
First of all, this:

Is an old ass screenshot, and has nothing to do with today.

Second of all:

These Staff decisions is what is keeping anyone from starting a 2nd guild up. I simply wont start a guild from scratch because i watched what happened to red dawn when the exp plug was puled.

I won't put together a 2nd guild until i know the GM's arn't going to be manipulated by azrael members into every little thing.

A GM just took action against peoples account over dungeon pvp trains? let that sink in for a second guys.

Aussie,what did you see, how could u tell who was training? what did you base this off? im curious as hell.

Aussie isn't a GM. He's a Guide. There's a difference.

That being said, there was a fraps submitted in the petition forum of you training. I haven't watched this, but Aussie did, and instead of just suspending based on that, he went and looked at you guys, saw the trains, and suspended you.

Lastly, kicking and screaming on RnF is the last way to get help. If you hadn't made this thread trying to start some false crusade against perceived "unjust suspensions", I would have been happy to review your suspension with Aussie.

Now I'm probably just going to move it to resolved.

iiNGloriouS
08-31-2014, 09:45 PM
First of all, this:

Second of all:

That being said, there was a fraps submitted in the petition forum of you training. I haven't watched this, but Aussie did, and instead of just suspending based on that, he went and looked at you guys, saw the trains, and suspended you.

Lastly, kicking and screaming on RnF is the last way to get help. If you hadn't made this thread trying to start some false crusade against perceived "unjust suspensions", I would have been happy to review your suspension with Aussie.

Pras.

When stupid people try to spin the table in their favor. It usually goes wrong.

karsten
08-31-2014, 09:46 PM
I don't have a dog in this fight, really

cool you're making knee-jerk decisions though Derubael

Sektor
08-31-2014, 09:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9orjUWqBoQ

Stasis01
08-31-2014, 09:54 PM
Was pretty obvious you guys agroed the 2 ldcs and just ran up thus pulling them through the LDC room.

From an expert witness. I don't know if taht deserves a suspension considering everyone does that and it's easily avoidable plus you can use the ledge to bug out pathing + it's a lowby zone.

That's my personal opinion - but if it's a wrist slap 1 week or w/e just man up you bitch Agatha.

Bardalicious
08-31-2014, 09:57 PM
Agatha is a pathological liar, so there is that.

VictomEyez
08-31-2014, 10:15 PM

funny how u speak of training when you train on lowbies in SolB...now stfu

Derubael
08-31-2014, 10:21 PM
I don't have a dog in this fight, really

cool you're making knee-jerk decisions though Derubael

I'm always happy to review someones suspension if they feel they weren't given their fair shake. But if you're going to make a thread and explode all over the forums calling out the staff, then no, I'm probably not going to bother, and neither is anyone else.

Not a "knee-jerk" decision at all. Seems pretty clear cut to me. Agatha can appeal to someone else if he'd like, but once you start attacking our Guides publicly my motivation to help flat-lines.

It's not like Agatha wasn't aware of this procedure and our policies regarding this kind of action. He posted a petition asking what happened. I was starting to work through my review when I saw this.

VictomEyez
08-31-2014, 10:22 PM

lol sounds like Azrael scared to be recorded...doing anything illegal much?

Eslade
08-31-2014, 10:26 PM
Derubael scoring forumquest critical hits.

Pras sir.

Elspeth
08-31-2014, 10:27 PM
tinfoil hat much?

mostbitter
08-31-2014, 10:28 PM
lol who RMT'd chubs? that aint the real chubs.

Colgate
08-31-2014, 10:47 PM
lol @ the teamspeak chat at the beginning of that video, who are they talking about me letting into holocaust?

very curious how the train gets pinned on biznasty when none of the mobs hit him and go straight for mordeath(a warrior) and a druid has no way of transferring aggro other than dying

??

Nocsucow
08-31-2014, 10:55 PM
First of all, this:

Second of all:

Agatha didn't know after the 2nd time being trained Aussie was online and observed everything you guys was doin

Drakaris
08-31-2014, 11:15 PM
That's one hell of a train... but why were they on mordeath?

VictomEyez
08-31-2014, 11:19 PM
lol @ the teamspeak chat at the beginning of that video, who are they talking about me letting into holocaust?

very curious how the train gets pinned on biznasty when none of the mobs hit him and go straight for mordeath(a warrior) and a druid has no way of transferring aggro other than dying

??

Sounded like they said zooey..

and yes someone said I rooted a spider but I think it wore off...then inc spider train

Colgate
08-31-2014, 11:21 PM
as much as i don't like vaporize, you really can't blame the train in that video on him

also lol @ thinking agatha is in holocaust, he will never join

Not Salem
08-31-2014, 11:23 PM

??

probably the same way a shadowknight transfers agro with out casting FD

Colgate
08-31-2014, 11:28 PM
someone says in the video @ 34 seconds their root on a bug wore off, 20 seconds later lots of bugs come

seems pretty cut and dry to me

Not_Kazowi
08-31-2014, 11:31 PM
God Sektors is so creepy. Funny that they label any enemy guild as "nilly"

Get over it dudes, nihilum is gone. Why don't you show us this utopia pvp server with 25 man guilds you bitched and cried about for over a year

Nocsucow
08-31-2014, 11:34 PM
All I know is there's only 1 way for a few OOR's to stop a group of 60s and that's training

kprobe
08-31-2014, 11:56 PM
God Sektors is so creepy. Funny that they label any enemy guild as "nilly"

Get over it dudes, nihilum is gone. Why don't you show us this utopia pvp server with 25 man guilds you bitched and cried about for over a year

We were rolling 26 today, pretty close if you ask me.

Still lots of targets up. Form up.

Bazia
09-01-2014, 12:00 AM
"My root wore on a bug"

30 seconds later "Who trained all these fucking bugs?! Yeah they just trained us"

ricquire
09-01-2014, 12:23 AM
"My root wore on a bug"

30 seconds later "Who trained all these fucking bugs?! Yeah they just trained us"

karsten
09-01-2014, 12:43 AM
don't train your own raid, dude

just because you're stupid doesn't mean the GMs won't KNEE JERK ban the people you're fighting for it

actually, yeah, train your own raid

Aenor
09-01-2014, 01:10 AM
LMAO if Agatha eats a ban for forumquesting after they trained their own raid and 100% documented it.

Silent
09-01-2014, 01:17 AM
The video is 100% proof of them training their own raid, Another person recording their own failures and blaming it on other people. It is clearly heard someone rooted something back pre ledge and it broke, therefor it was CLEAR when banksy/biznasty ran up BECAUSE someone from the raid had already trained the raid. Looking at the chat logs you can instantly see they ALL attack mordeath who had just ran up in the recording. The only reason Biznasty got ANY aggro at all was due to an AoE rain hitting PC and NPC. I wish every person would be as stupid enough to make a recording of them training there selves then calling out other people for training them and posting up proof only to not look at it and realize oh wait we look like total idiots.

Also as far as the imps and shit being trained, You guys set yourselves up for that. YOU chased someone dragging a corpse to the zone line, and raptured someone just on the edge of aggro range(at 60 the imps/guardians have fairly high radius still) and then you all chased him down there and wondered why you got owned. Not only did you train yourselves with the pad imps/beetles but you let the original train from ledge path ALL THE WAY BACK through stone spider room to you hence all the extra bugs. Good job with this top notch training proof, It clearly shows who is at fault and who is not.

Bardalicious
09-01-2014, 01:22 AM
I guess Sektor should have turned off the audio recording like he was told to.

Someone was worried about being recorded saying something stupid? For good reason!!

Silent
09-01-2014, 01:30 AM
This picture below says most of it, If only I could add the audio. But until this find the full video here, courtesy of sektors! Anyway I am glad someone was running recording for this incident, Because I watched it play out first hand and the spin azrael tried to put on it worked, however thanks to this the true light has been shown. Also I chortled when they said Zooey is running holocaust LOL someone has grade A intel there Colgate, You guys got a super deep spy telling Azrael all the big news about Agatha co-leading Holocaust from behind the scenes!

- Titled "Nilly Training us" 8/31/14 ~1 week after Nihilum was disbanded by GMs

http://i.imgur.com/KWZoZBW.jpg

gnite

Aenor
09-01-2014, 01:45 AM
What I am dying to know is, did Sektor not listen to the recording before posting it, or is he straight trolling because he knows Agatha dug his own grave with forumquest so it doesn't even matter that he's innocent. C'mon Sektor, spill the beans!

Mac Drettj
09-01-2014, 01:49 AM

at 34 seconds doesnt someone clearly say their root on LDCs is wearing off?

someone says in the video @ 34 seconds their root on a bug wore off, 20 seconds later lots of bugs come

seems pretty cut and dry to me

"My root wore on a bug"

fiegi 8.0
09-01-2014, 01:52 AM
I wonder if the GM who banned actually watched the video................

Nocsucow
09-01-2014, 01:55 AM
I wonder if the GM who banned actually watched the video................

AUSSIE was there to WATCH LIVE ACTION ... pay the fuck attention

Aenor
09-01-2014, 01:56 AM

Ok but... they rooted bugs and bugs came... what am I missing here? Help me out I barely play.

Terpuntine
09-01-2014, 01:59 AM
sounds like a clear case of a guide having no idea what he was doing.

fiegi 8.0
09-01-2014, 02:02 AM

I don't like your tone one bit.

Nocsucow
09-01-2014, 02:03 AM
Ok but... they rooted bugs and bugs came... what am I missing here? Help me out I barely play.

the bugg that was rooted was right at the lava where we run to ledge and that spider did not run threw the 3 spawn and SS ROOM .... bluecross and or lillpede did but .... that is not why they are suspended they are suspended for the trans after that .... the fraps just got aussies attention to come watch 3 OOR'S stop a whole group of 60s from engaging a D RAGON

Mac Drettj
09-01-2014, 02:04 AM

http://media0.giphy.com/media/aSTJbOerwCKqc/giphy.gif

Nocsucow
09-01-2014, 02:06 AM
http://media0.giphy.com/media/aSTJbOerwCKqc/giphy.gif

lol get a life retti ... why are you still around?

Mac Drettj
09-01-2014, 02:19 AM
http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/5187929+_05cd3f6ea85cdb009dd7b8aacf7bdcae.jpg

Bazia
09-01-2014, 02:22 AM
why u still around after getting banned a bunch of times

Kergan
09-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Mordeath should be suspended for training.

Buhbuh
09-01-2014, 02:47 AM
the bugg that was rooted was right at the lava where we run to ledge and that spider did not run threw the 3 spawn and SS ROOM .... bluecross and or lillpede did but .... that is not why they are suspended they are suspended for the trans after that .... the fraps just got aussies attention to come watch 3 OOR'S stop a whole group of 60s from engaging a D RAGON

Judging by the responses in this thread, it sounds like the footage was the main source of evidence used for the ban.

Don't really see how, if in the video they're shouting that someone trained them, this wouldn't be the source used.

If that isn't the case and what you say is actually true, it's still pretty egregious if Aussie readily admitted to only being partially present for the event (see Ricquire's SS) and then rendered a decision based on a bunch of out of context information he'd only just started gathering.

Despite the patina of professionalism you want to uphold here in this particular situation, Derubael, it's looking more and more like a poor decision was made.

Mac Drettj
09-01-2014, 02:50 AM
PATINA

pffft

Pudge
09-01-2014, 02:55 AM
it's looking more and more like a poor decision was made.

dunno.. suspended 4 times? wtf you do to get suspended 4 times? guess how many times i've been suspended.......... 0. because i don't train. i play by the books.

Colgate
09-01-2014, 02:56 AM
pudge you rarely play and i've never even seen you attack another player

Bazia
09-01-2014, 03:15 AM

chortled

Buhbuh
09-01-2014, 03:17 AM
PATINA

pffft

your mom's name is patina

and im gonna show her a thin layer of somethin if you catch my drift.

my penis.

it's basically a spaghetti strand, very thin and pathetic. and she will know it.

Silent
09-01-2014, 03:31 AM
dunno.. suspended 4 times? wtf you do to get suspended 4 times? guess how many times i've been suspended.......... 0. because i don't train. i play by the books.

Pudge he was suspended for things that didn't take place and were purely petition quest for the most part. Nothing he did in those cases warranted it, but was suspended then lifted immediately after talking to a GM. I have been suspended a total of 1 time, and it was rightfully so. You barely play, you were also not at or around many of the situations that led to the suspensions. One was because some guy was grouping with a few people in rathe mountains and he was running a twitch stream, Agatha took his cleric out to rez/buff 2 guildmates in the group and a dozen+ people were watching twitch reading group chat as this guy who has a Syft-like personality becomes paranoid more and more as stuff is said in chat about what the dude had said 'privately' in group chat and he accused agatha of 'hacking him' to read what he was saying all the while he was simply reading chat off twitch recording.

One of the previous incidents took place months and months ago when we were fighting azrael over trakanon, and a train took place wiping them down in the lair area. Petition quest spammed by guild members saying Thumperx was the only person in the zone at the time(he was in the zone 5 minutes prior dying at the zone in to NPC's to have his corpse dragged down by Zooey for potential pvp). So by the time nihilum made it to the lair, azrael was dead again due to train/wipe mishaps whatever and thumperx's corpse had been dragged from the zone in to poop mountain. So I can only figure the petitions of thumperx in zone + seeing a then-moved corpse from zone to lair the assumption was made but again he was unsuspended within 2 hours after logs proved he was in fact dead and not in the zone at any of the train times.

Some of this also had to do with when azrael or rather a few specific members mostly were using tarrans stripped cleric account that they gave the password out to everyone in guild, as a rez box and DA/DB trainer bound outside. Useful for ghosting around to ninja rez those farming crypt and other places. Luckily he was able to finally get a password change and restore his account privacy.

yaw, rly going to try and get back to sleep now. but considering agatha always took these matters straight to the GMs and waited despite the circumstances I can understand his frustration after it happening again but I guess such is P99 EQ life. If he had blown up and made a forum post the very first time calling out decisions made like some others have, then yeah but he didn't.

Doors
09-01-2014, 03:40 AM
Pudge he was suspended for things that didn't take place and were purely petition quest for the most part. Nothing he did in those cases warranted it, but was suspended then lifted immediately after talking to a GM. I have been suspended a total of 1 time, and it was rightfully so. You barely play, you were also not at or around many of the situations that led to the suspensions. One was because some guy was grouping with a few people in rathe mountains and he was running a twitch stream, Agatha took his cleric out to rez/buff 2 guildmates in the group and a dozen+ people were watching twitch reading group chat as this guy who has a Syft-like personality becomes paranoid more and more as stuff is said in chat about what the dude had said 'privately' in group chat and he accused agatha of 'hacking him' to read what he was saying all the while he was simply reading chat off twitch recording.

One of the previous incidents took place months and months ago when we were fighting azrael over trakanon, and a train took place wiping them down in the lair area. Petition quest spammed by guild members saying Thumperx was the only person in the zone at the time(he was in the zone 5 minutes prior dying at the zone in to NPC's to have his corpse dragged down by Zooey for potential pvp). So by the time nihilum made it to the lair, azrael was dead again due to train/wipe mishaps whatever and thumperx's corpse had been dragged from the zone in to poop mountain. So I can only figure the petitions of thumperx in zone + seeing a then-moved corpse from zone to lair the assumption was made but again he was unsuspended within 2 hours after logs proved he was in fact dead and not in the zone at any of the train times.

Some of this also had to do with when azrael or rather a few specific members mostly were using tarrans stripped cleric account that they gave the password out to everyone in guild, as a rez box and DA/DB trainer bound outside. Useful for ghosting around to ninja rez those farming crypt and other places. Luckily he was able to finally get a password change and restore his account privacy.

yaw, rly going to try and get back to sleep now. but considering agatha always took these matters straight to the GMs and waited despite the circumstances I can understand his frustration after it happening again but I guess such is P99 EQ life. If he had blown up and made a forum post the very first time calling out decisions made like some others have, then yeah but he didn't.

Nice wall of text.

http://i.imgur.com/t8IHP.gif?w=600&h=230

Swyft
09-01-2014, 03:57 AM

Do you have some fucking mental disorder, is it like I can't sum shit up disease. Let me show you how it's done...

You are a carebear bluebie fuck, with zero PvP skills that is about as relevant as tits on a bull! Nobody cares about your opinion, you and your brother are a joke here, pls stop posting, no one cares!

See how easy it is to make a point!

Mac Drettj
09-01-2014, 04:05 AM
http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/xdjEe.gif

Sweetbaby Jesus
09-01-2014, 04:22 AM
why u still around after getting banned a bunch of times

Why is anyone still around? this place sucks...Stagnant ass content and a terrible community.

Silent
09-01-2014, 04:23 AM
Swyft u still rustled that u can't kill me? esp that 1 time in oot u chased me for 15 mins with ur pal and still failed vs unbuffed rogue? You get mad so ez its hilarious, so is the fact you read my post. I don't care if i post a wall of text or not, whoever reads it does whoever doesn't i couldn't care less! LOL swyft xtra rustled hard, hope he doesn't use his tracert skills to find my vpn like they do in the movies. fail 2 kill ppl on a bard, reroll wizard, mash buttons against afk and ppl exping = self proclaimed pro pvper! wtg ur a big boi now

Swyft
09-01-2014, 04:27 AM
Why is anyone still around? this place sucks...Stagnant ass content and a terrible community.

Funny you didn't seem to feel that way when your cheating ass guild farmed ever drop so your guildleader could RMT and keep his power on.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/45201074.jpg

Swyft
09-01-2014, 04:40 AM
Swyft u still rustled that u can't kill me? esp that 1 time in oot u chased me for 15 mins with ur pal and still failed vs unbuffed rogue? You get mad so ez its hilarious, so is the fact you read my post. I don't care if i post a wall of text or not, whoever reads it does whoever doesn't i couldn't care less! LOL swyft xtra rustled hard, hope he doesn't use his tracert skills to find my vpn like they do in the movies. fail 2 kill ppl on a bard, reroll wizard, mash buttons against afk and ppl exping = self proclaimed pro pvper! wtg ur a big boi now

Since when did rogues get buffs, LMFAO!!! Your such a blue bastard you don't even realize that your suppose to have no buffs 1v1! I was the only one in range in OOT you started spamming gate pots the minute I nuked you!

SMH lol everything you say is soo carebear, I couldn't kill you LOL you shouldn't be running from blue cons in rags brah, I should have been the one running!

P.S. My bard which never lvl'd past 53 killed more people than all your toons combined LOL!

Stalos_
09-01-2014, 04:46 AM

Back up off Pudge. We are dads and tend to our families and jobs.

The only YT you guys are getting is via bindcamping.

I will say TS feels crowded with the new names and in vp we had almost double the numbers than normal. It is disgusting.

Swyft
09-01-2014, 04:52 AM
Back up off Pudge. We are dads and tend to our families and jobs.

The only YT you guys are getting is via bindcamping.

I will say TS feels crowded with the new names and in vp we had almost double the numbers than normal. It is disgusting.

So wait he has the time to do VP and gear up a lvl 60? But when it comes to PvP his dad duties interfere?

http://fakeplus.com/pictures/jpg/-seems-legit_20120329003250.jpg

Stalos_
09-01-2014, 05:37 AM
So wait he has the time to do VP and gear up a lvl 60? But when it comes to PvP his dad duties interfere?

Pudge wasn't there for VP.

Try again Swyft.

Agatha
09-01-2014, 06:42 AM
I don't even have to watch the video, I said it when i was in sol b, i told them it was mordeath/deathe/redd/stoic training themselves.

Honestly a little common sense goes a far way, agatha and vaporize..... vs 30 newbies.... who is more inclinded to pick up a train on a route that has no mobs up.

Agatha
09-01-2014, 06:57 AM
couldn't help myself, i watched it, looks like biznastys rain hit there train, transfering agro to him.

fucks sake.

Jib
09-01-2014, 07:24 AM
Just came here to let you all know, I didnt read anything in this thread, nor will I read any posts after this one.

-Jib

Agatha
09-01-2014, 07:28 AM
u should watch the video were your guild trains itself and blames me and biznasty getting us both suspended. its rich.

kprobe
09-01-2014, 07:34 AM

http://fakeplus.com/pictures/jpg/-seems-legit_20120329003250.jpg

Bad example, that is indeed an Apple I (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_I), the first Apple computer released in 1976 for $666.66.

Agatha
09-01-2014, 07:54 AM
"they are on mordeath"

who was i shouting was running around the zone like a newb who doesn't know his way around sol b?

this is one of the biggest troll suspesions i have ever ate. This shit is absolutely amazing.

LostCause
09-01-2014, 08:03 AM
move on from dead99.

mostbitter
09-01-2014, 09:03 AM
LOL @integrity of pnp suspensions

dis_mornin
09-01-2014, 09:04 AM
Wait wut? Gongshow raided for the past year? Chuck raided for the past year? I think I had 15% RA in nihilum over the last 6 months. Lewis raided for the past year? Exed raided for the past year? Sherrif raided for the past year? Lol wut? Mornin raided ever?

Fixed.

mostbitter
09-01-2014, 09:05 AM
IMO the people who trained and the people who submitted this false petition ought to receive a stricter punishment than was intended for agatha and kinamaara because they're using the staff to push their own agenda at the cost of the rest of the communities ability to trust in these types of decisions

Agatha
09-01-2014, 09:11 AM
IMO the people who trained and the people who submitted this false petition ought to receive a stricter punishment than was intended for agatha and kinamaara because they're using the staff to push their own agenda at the cost of the rest of the communities ability to trust in these types of decisions

This is actually what i am currently asking GM's to do, to make this right. I want to see these false petitioners eat a suspension. I really think the GM's need to start punishing people for false petitions.

I'm more inclined to believe they really did think i trained them, these guys are really bad. I understand why they could think we trained them. But that still doesn't matter, you should not petition if you are not absolutely sure.

like i said, my 4th ban/suspension due to azrael petitions. Shit is out of hand and im asking the server staff to step up. and make this right.

Agatha
09-01-2014, 09:12 AM
maybe a pre nerf fungi staff.

Sapphiay
09-01-2014, 09:17 AM
that was posted before:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm always happy to review someones suspension if they feel they weren't given their fair shake. But if you're going to make a thread and explode all over the forums calling out the staff, then no, I'm probably not going to bother, and neither is anyone else.

Not a "knee-jerk" decision at all. Seems pretty clear cut to me. Agatha can appeal to someone else if he'd like, but once you start attacking our Guides publicly my motivation to help flat-lines.

It's not like Agatha wasn't aware of this procedure and our policies regarding this kind of action. He posted a petition asking what happened. I was starting to work through my review when I saw this.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly this was my impression how decisions are made here instead of hard facts. Same with lns, some weeks ago they had been banished in fear after 2 hours, several weeks later no one cares for weeks anymore and its called out no one cares for lns anyway don't bother whatever rules are written down.

If you mind to make secret forum with a group involved player this all will not be an open forum. Getting no answer for several weeks make people to post here.

Swyft
09-01-2014, 09:20 AM
Bad example, that is indeed an Apple I (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_I), the first Apple computer released in 1976 for $666.66.

http://qph.cf.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-12e134ce6e789ac212c017981366e9cb

heartbrand
09-01-2014, 09:22 AM
Lol at azrael ignoring LNS for drez multiple times last night. Need a tribunal system here.

mostbitter
09-01-2014, 09:26 AM
The bigger problem here is that there is no accountability for the staff or the people that trick them. This creates a disconnect between staff and the victim of this false petition. It prevents players from trusting the staff, and not just the players involved but anyone who might see this and start to wonder.

Yall can take it from me that loss of trust doesn't get repaired when that suspension ends. You're going to end up having more and more players who feel they have been treated unfairly by the staff playing here and the community is going to seem to get worse just as the past has shown us. The people who play here LOVE this game.

I think the staff ought to try to remember that and maybe try to discourage this "fraps anything" mentality that people have right now that is leading to them submitting every video they have, just hoping they'll get lucky with one sooner or later.

RUSTLEMANIA3
09-01-2014, 09:30 AM
This is actually what i am currently asking GM's to do, to make this right. I want to see these false petitioners eat a suspension. I really think the GM's need to start punishing people for false petitions.

I'm more inclined to believe they really did think i trained them, these guys are really bad. I understand why they could think we trained them. But that still doesn't matter, you should not petition if you are not absolutely sure.

like i said, my 4th ban/suspension due to azrael petitions. Shit is out of hand and im asking the server staff to step up. and make this right.

http://www.lovecritters.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/love-critters-quotes-by-dr-martin-luther-king-jr-307.jpg

We cannot remain silent about what has been done to poor agatha. one day it will come to us!

http://judgybitch.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/first-they-came.jpg

mostbitter
09-01-2014, 09:30 AM
I can't tell you how infuriating it is to have something like this happen, and not be able to talk to anyone about it.Then being told that because it bothered you enough to try to reach out to the community for answers that you wont be getting any help. Because fuck you too.

Swyft
09-01-2014, 09:32 AM
Lol at azrael ignoring LNS for drez multiple times last night. Need a tribunal system here.

Seen some insane cheating and rule breaking going on from AZ lately seems like these guys suddenly think the rules don't apply to them, banhammer needs to drop swift and hard like the hand of God!

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk47/kaferenz/hand-of-godWeb-23inch2.jpg

Elspeth
09-01-2014, 09:39 AM
http://i.imgur.com/7gWYK.png

Agatha
09-01-2014, 09:40 AM
i knew exactly what would happen if i took this public, but this would have been the FOURTH time going to the GM's privately and getting on my knee's and privately saying hey, i got banned again for no reason, can u please unban me?

im sick and tired of it. no. i wont. nope.

Agatha
09-01-2014, 09:45 AM

sorry pal, after coming to you guys 3 times in a row already and handling it that way, 4th time i gotta expose this dumbshit. I'm not doing this because i want to hurt you or any of the staff or the server, I purely gotta point out that what is happening is not right. and you guys have fallen for it a 4th time.

Swyft
09-01-2014, 10:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/7gWYK.png

No jimmies rustled, this ain't bias I was against Nihilum breaking all da rules, and i don't think AZ should be allowed to either.