PDA

View Full Version : The Power of Twilight

iiNGloriouS
08-31-2014, 05:44 AM
Pras Song of Twilight on 200 MR targets.
http://i.imgur.com/RzPfY9E.jpg

mostbitter
08-31-2014, 09:58 AM
pity reply

Silent
08-31-2014, 10:06 AM
I must say, being hit by every 3rd song of twilight on portahoe was quite funny even though he had 170ish MR at the time. But not surprised considering i have never had a hard time getting a root or a mez on people in pre 55 pvp especially around the level 50 area it lands so easy. I thought for sure you guys were going to try a real attempt at killing me, maybe you did and just couldn't =P cleric nukes, rooted, rogue to backstab etc. The reason I said to be sure n coin me if you got me was because agatha had like 700pp on the druid for some reason, maybe just coin added up from looting others. rogue should have put snare psn on if he was srs

Zalaerian
08-31-2014, 10:20 AM
Yep the 0 mod mezes land a shit ton...lvl 4 chanter mez is gr8

iiNGloriouS
08-31-2014, 10:46 AM
I must say, being hit by every 3rd song of twilight on portahoe was quite funny even though he had 170ish MR at the time. But not surprised considering i have never had a hard time getting a root or a mez on people in pre 55 pvp especially around the level 50 area it lands so easy. I thought for sure you guys were going to try a real attempt at killing me, maybe you did and just couldn't =P cleric nukes, rooted, rogue to backstab etc. The reason I said to be sure n coin me if you got me was because agatha had like 700pp on the druid for some reason, maybe just coin added up from looting others. rogue should have put snare psn on if he was srs

I don't remember the reason, so much early morning PvP today.