PDA

View Full Version : Putin for President

Rust1d?
08-29-2014, 05:30 PM
This man is a fucking boss. He has my votesky!

Sidelle
08-29-2014, 09:16 PM
http://archive.washingtonexaminer.com/primary/local/2013/09-18/4c/bb/37/exdc5-6bw083gjtu01m78ubfht_layout.jpg

myriverse
08-30-2014, 07:18 AM
Fuck that Nazi dirtbag.

feanan
08-30-2014, 08:08 AM
Americans upset to see what a real leader looks like

eqgmrdbz
08-30-2014, 09:57 AM
Is this a joke post? looks like we got some FOX News fans in here.

Daywolf
08-30-2014, 10:20 PM
He only looks good because his arch nemesis looks so bad... who is no Reagan fur sure :P
You know, that guy pretty much the whole world endorsed and he went on his world apology tour right after the victory. Yeah, thanks guys :/

Pokesan
08-31-2014, 01:10 AM
reagan is bad though

Lune
08-31-2014, 01:44 AM
I find it hilarious how many American conservatives buy into his carefully cultivated 'rugged strongman' image that he uses to gain support among the brain-dead, slav-bumpkin retards that make up Russian culture as a whole. Reminds of me of Palin's 'mama-grizzly' PR campaign. Putin does not look good to anyone with a capacity for critical thought. This is the desperate chest-thumping of an ex-superpower that now has a slightly smaller GDP than the state of California.

JayN
08-31-2014, 01:58 AM
reagan is bad though

he was a fucking actor, great stooge of the GoP!

I love how republicants rail against Hollywood yet idolize Reagen

Pokesan
08-31-2014, 02:01 AM
i also revel in the economic suffering of millions good post lune

Daywolf
08-31-2014, 02:19 AM
reagan is bad though
What are you, 19? Oh yeah, all that liberal rewritten history crap, uh-huh. pfff lol

he was a fucking actor, great stooge of the GoP!

I love how republicants rail against Hollywood yet idolize Reagen
hah. umm cold war? oh yeah, Russia totally owned us. Reagan was so fail :rolleyes:
Bah, I'm not going to teach you kids history, prolly too late.

iruinedyourday
08-31-2014, 02:43 AM
What are you, 19? Oh yeah, all that liberal rewritten history crap, uh-huh. pfff lol

hah. umm cold war? oh yeah, Russia totally owned us. Reagan was so fail :rolleyes:
Bah, I'm not going to teach you kids history, prolly too late.

oh man this is going to get good..

Lune
08-31-2014, 02:47 AM

So how's supply side economics working out for us now? Or deregulation of the financial sector? The current state of collective bargaining / organized labor?

This dirtbag was the founding father of modern US politics, that is, corporate plutocracy.

"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do." -Ronald Reagan

San
08-31-2014, 04:48 AM
"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon
-Barrack Obama

KagatobLuvsAnimu
08-31-2014, 05:04 AM
"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon
-Barrack Obama

I saw that speech. Dude was tired as fuck and obviously meant to say 47 States if you listen to the long pause after he said fifty...

Daywolf
08-31-2014, 09:08 AM
"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do." -Ronald ReaganThey do when they burn. I know that for a fact living in an extreme fire danger zone. In fact I grew up in LA during the 70's, when you could hardly see your hand in front of your face because of the pollution. More so during Carters administration ehem, not today, and all the global warming end-of-teh-world a decade away crap. I have no interest in environmentalist alarmist propaganda, those leftists won't be happy until the human race is eradicated from the face of the earth and they are "reincarnated" into slugs and snakes, Comrade.

heartbrand
08-31-2014, 09:28 AM
I pay close to 60% in my income to some sort of tax, be it MD (hugely liberal) state tax, baltimore city tax, property tax, federal income tax, property tax, different licensing fees that are just taxs disguised as fees. What do I get in return for this? Some roads that were paved a couple of decades ago? A police force that doesn't do shit to stop rampant theft where I live? A bunch of subsidies for people who willingly choose not to work? Cool story. Fuck taxes, fuck liberals. That is all.

RUSTLEMANIA3
08-31-2014, 10:05 AM
I pay close to 60% in my income to some sort of tax, be it MD (hugely liberal) state tax, baltimore city tax, property tax, federal income tax, property tax, different licensing fees that are just taxs disguised as fees. What do I get in return for this? Some roads that were paved a couple of decades ago? A police force that doesn't do shit to stop rampant theft where I live? A bunch of subsidies for people who willingly choose not to work? Cool story. Fuck taxes, fuck liberals. That is all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah

KagatobLuvsAnimu
08-31-2014, 01:00 PM
They do when they burn. I know that for a fact living in an extreme fire danger zone. In fact I grew up in LA during the 70's, when you could hardly see your hand in front of your face because of the pollution. More so during Carters administration ehem, not today, and all the global warming end-of-teh-world a decade away crap. I have no interest in environmentalist alarmist propaganda, those leftists won't be happy until the human race is eradicated from the face of the earth and they are "reincarnated" into slugs and snakes, Comrade.
Wat
See this guy is just an idiot. Claims to have money and doesn't move? No right to complain. Fuck liberals? You fucked yourself! :)

Lune
08-31-2014, 01:41 PM

Your money is paying for the US military to play world police all over the world, including Europe and Japan, which have enough money for their own militaries but don't bother because they can just use ours.

If you lived in a country like Canada, Australia, Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, etc, etc, you'd be paying a similar amount of taxes but you would actually be getting something out of it. Healthcare, government-funded post-secondary education, infrastructure.

Ask yourself, which side of the aisle serves the military-industrial complex? Both of them, really. But "sissy liberals" are a little less gung-ho about interventionism and defense spending, aren't they? Obama tried to enact $1 trillion in defense spending cuts, but republican congress capped them at $496 billion.

A bunch of subsidies for people who willingly choose not to work? This is a tiny fraction of overall government spending, but the right-wing spin machine would have you believe it's all the government does. Most of that money is going to old people, or is being stolen by health-insurance companies / healthcare providers. Next time you get in your pickup truck to go club some welfare queens, I suggest you drive to your nearest retirement community.

They do when they burn. I know that for a fact living in an extreme fire danger zone. In fact I grew up in LA during the 70's, when you could hardly see your hand in front of your face because of the pollution. More so during Carters administration ehem, not today, and all the global warming end-of-teh-world a decade away crap. I have no interest in environmentalist alarmist propaganda, those leftists won't be happy until the human race is eradicated from the face of the earth and they are "reincarnated" into slugs and snakes, Comrade.

"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do" -Daywolf

Tewaz
08-31-2014, 01:45 PM
You don't have a votesky to give bro, he always had it.

iruinedyourday
08-31-2014, 02:46 PM

Who did you vote for?

Nuggie
08-31-2014, 04:11 PM
in before rnf.

this same old debate...

heartbrand
08-31-2014, 06:47 PM
Your money is paying for the US military to play world police all over the world, including Europe and Japan, which have enough money for their own militaries but don't bother because they can just use ours.

If you lived in a country like Canada, Australia, Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, etc, etc, you'd be paying a similar amount of taxes but you would actually be getting something out of it. Healthcare, government-funded post-secondary education, infrastructure.

Ask yourself, which side of the aisle serves the military-industrial complex? Both of them, really. But "sissy liberals" are a little less gung-ho about interventionism and defense spending, aren't they? Obama tried to enact $1 trillion in defense spending cuts, but republican congress capped them at $496 billion.

This is a tiny fraction of overall government spending, but the right-wing spin machine would have you believe it's all the government does. Most of that money is going to old people, or is being stolen by health-insurance companies / healthcare providers. Next time you get in your pickup truck to go club some welfare queens, I suggest you drive to your nearest retirement community.

"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do" -Daywolf

Except I'm a libertarian who doesn't believe in the vast majority of foreign entanglements we are involved in so literally your entire essay is incorrectly addressing me.

Daywolf
08-31-2014, 09:18 PM
"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do" -DaywolfActually my vote goes for volcanoes by far. by far by far. Odd that isn't much of an issue. Anyway you skip my whole point, I say Putin looks so good because 0bama looks so bad. That's so obvious. And 0bama tried to play the Reagan comparison game like every president has done since Reagan. But you gotta go back to Reagan's dealings with the USSR, how the Russian leaders were completely fuming how they would give so much away in negotiation while Reagan gave virtually nothing. Reagan was the cool operator, and a genius in international affairs. Not a great actor, fur sure haha, but the man was one of the top influential people of the 20th century where it comes to world leaders. Weather you agreed with him or not, that is undeniable.

Sidelle
09-01-2014, 08:34 AM
Gonna keep treating this like a mock Putin thread. Some of y'all being too serious.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/05309c94a0bcf6081279b1be6430ebbd/tumblr_n0g8i6ubBB1ru5h8co1_500.gif

Swish
09-01-2014, 10:22 AM
http://thetalkingmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/downloading-communism.JPG

radditsu
09-01-2014, 12:13 PM
http://www.dw.de/food-imports-ban-backfires-on-russias-economy/a-17888880

Good job you dumb communist fuckstick. Putin is a box of rocks

KagatobLuvsAnimu
09-01-2014, 01:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yncdDIx.jpg

Patriam1066
09-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Ill never understand the right wing respect for Putin. Using a country and it's citizens as a personal bank account is just about the worst thing you can do....

www.the-american-interest.com/articles/2014/09/01/russias-choice-putinism-or-progress/

Sidelle
09-01-2014, 05:50 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/s0vroF7qEbYg8/giphy.gif

Sidelle
09-01-2014, 05:51 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/1guRIRAXopp8dKxh9fO/giphy.gif

katrik
09-03-2014, 07:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3noGdOc.jpg

Rust1d?
09-03-2014, 07:08 PM
You don't have a votesky to give bro, he always had it.

That is so.....making me cry!

Rust1d?
09-03-2014, 07:15 PM
First off, Reagan was fucking terrible. All he did was spend money on useless bullshit to force the USSR to spend more on defense. Remember Star Wars program? Gorbachev wanted to end the nuclear race, but Reagan would not give up his star wars program.

The U.S. was running a surplus before Reagan, then after, we were forever in debt, till this very day.

Just watch untold history of the US and you will see what I mean. Actually Carter started all the shit though. Reagan just made it worse.

Whirled
09-04-2014, 09:44 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/s0vroF7qEbYg8/giphy.gif

L0L, how's that old saying go... "much truth is said in jest" [ i think? ]

Nitsude
09-04-2014, 10:50 AM
The U.S. was running a surplus before Reagan, then after, we were forever in debt, till this very day. I won't pretend to know everything about Reagan's period as President, but this is an interesting comment. First, with a Republican congress and Clinton as president we saw a "surplus" until the dot com bubble burst. I say "surplus" because they had to steal out of the social security fund to claim it as a surplus. Are you sure you know what you're talking about?

As for Reagan, he came into a bad economy with massive inflation from the Carter administration and turned it around by his second term. More importantly, and *no one* ever mentions this, Reagan brought the United States together instead of creating division. Yeah, some didn't like him, but his election results don't lie. We sorely lack any candidates that place importance on being Americans again instead of Democrat or Republican.

Some view Putin as a more respectable President, because he makes Russians proud to be Russian. I haven't been proud to be an American most of my adult life.

Whirled
09-04-2014, 11:10 AM
In some countries they have mandatory military service to make you feel more patriotic. This is still the greatest country regardless of how many people complain about who's in charge.

Lune
09-04-2014, 11:14 AM
This is still the greatest country

Why?

Whirled
09-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Why?

Well... for starters... you have more freedom here than anywhere else while having many luxuries also easily obtained...& thanks to the internet & freedom to post wtf we want. You can walk outside your abode to the nearest convenience store for whatever luxury item you may need at any given moment. Maybe when you go to bed at night the crickets chirping lull you to sleep instead of rockets exploding in the distance or fear of terror coming your way.

Maybe I am just more in tune with my patriotism since I am prior service & a veteran but I would think that most people would be much more willing to love their place of birth if not ever scrutinizing every flaw or negative facet of said easy living style.

Logging into playing a game a few or several+ hours a day = quite a disconnect from someone who has to travel miles for clean water, has no medical resources or is under a terror regime. No one wants to go to war but terrorism forces this upon us. The U.S. is where my ancestors fought & died to protect so I'd have to be an idiot to hand that away or just be indifferent to the problems; read as enemies foreign or domestic.

Azure
09-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Well... for starters... you have more freedom here than anywhere else while having many luxuries also easily obtained...& thanks to the internet & freedom to post wtf we want. You can walk outside your abode to the nearest convenience store for whatever luxury item you may need at any given moment. Maybe when you go to bed at night the crickets chirping lull you to sleep instead of rockets exploding in the distance or fear of terror coming your way.

Maybe I am just more in tune with my patriotism since I am prior service & a veteran but I would think that most people would be much more willing to love their place of birth if not ever scrutinizing every flaw or negative facet of said easy living style.

Logging into playing a game a few or several+ hours a day = quite a disconnect from someone who has to travel miles for clean water, has no medical resources or is under a terror regime. No one wants to go to war but terrorism forces this upon us. The U.S. is where my ancestors fought & died to protect so I'd have to be an idiot to hand that away or just be indifferent to the problems; read as enemies foreign or domestic.

Don't' forget that the greatness of the USA you so love, came in part to that relentless scrutinizing criticism of it's patriotic citizens. The more we just don't care about what you may see as wonderful and let the rich truly entitled privileged people keep tearing apart our country.

The more poor masses they are going to order you to shoot under the name of domestic enemies of the STATE.

It is our duty to have a say and if we see something dumb say why. Don't just say people are stupid for calling our country unfree or whatever.

Because our country really is flawed and crippled right now. Turning a blind eye to it is going to accomplish the goals of those terrorists and heathens you so fear yourself.

Lune
09-04-2014, 12:18 PM

You have the exact same amount of freedom, safety, and access to luxury in Canada, most of Europe, Australia, Iceland, Japan, and New Zealand. In a lot of ways those places have more economic freedom than we do, because poverty is so much more rampant here.

True patriotism is being able to criticize the things your country is doing wrong, because you want to see it improve. You can love your country without making inaccurate statements about it being "the greatest".

What about the fact that, until the Affordable Care Act, people were being laid off from their jobs, getting cancer or other terminal illnesses, and being left to die by the healthcare system because they couldn't get insurance? And the fact that even with the ACA, we're still paying nearly twice as much money per capita for healthcare than other developed countries which have superior healthcare outcomes? Or that 1 in 4 US children are on food stamps / nutritional assistance? Or that money rules our political system to a greater extent than any other rich nation?

It's absolutely pathetic, and it won't change if you pretend we're the greatest. We are systematically outperformed by our peers in every metric but military power.

Whirled
09-04-2014, 12:37 PM
Yet immigration continues to grow.. meaning MORE people ARE coming here.
If it's SO bad here why do they keep coming... (even illegally as other have said here)

No one is forcing you or any one else to take that free medical care or government cheese but that sure is a very very loooong line that have their hands out taking the free ride and then criticizing it the second they're off to other things that fancy the ever expansive 21st century gadget-loving beings.

I'm didn't come here to argue over opinions. You asked me a question + I gave you MY opinion on this country. Any problems you have with authority take it up with your congress or political face in your locality. Me holding my country in high regards is no more different than seeing another person drive down the road in with a flag of Peru on their car. They love their country just as I do mine.

Is anyone's country free of corruption? Not a chance.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
09-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Yet immigration continues to grow.. meaning MORE people ARE coming here.
Implying nobody ever immigrates to European nations.
If it's SO bad here why do they keep coming... (even illegally as other have said here)
Because places that are worse exist, the U.S. is suddenly the best? You didn't say "pretty good" "above average" or anything of that sort. You outright stated that the U.S. is the best, AKA #1 you didn't say "pretty good" "above average" or anything of that sort
No one is forcing you or any one else to take that free medical care or government cheese but that sure is a very very loooong line that have their hands out taking the free ride and then criticizing it the second they're off to other things that fancy the ever expansive 21st century gadget-loving beings.
Medical care in the U.S. is a for-profit industry. It's not free. It's not close to free. In fact it's the most expensive healthcare of any 'first world' nation.
I'm didn't come here to argue over opinions. You asked me a question + I gave you MY opinion on this country. Any problems you have with authority take it up with your congress or political face in your locality. Me holding my country in high regards is no more different than seeing another person drive down the road in with a flag of Peru on their car. They love their country just as I do mine.

Is anyone's country free of corruption? Not a chance.[/QUOTE]
You made a statement on a publiic forum, someone asked you why, you then attempted to explain your position but used non-facts in your attempt. Lune isn't criticizing you as a person or even your opinion, he was correcting your incorrect information.

Whirled
09-04-2014, 01:04 PM
I didn't know my opinions mattered so much to so many of you.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
09-04-2014, 06:10 PM
This is still the greatest country regardless of how many people complain about who's in charge.

Why?

my opinions

:rolleyes:

Worst backpedal ever.

Nitsude
09-04-2014, 06:33 PM
Less of a backpedal, and probably more of an acknowledgement that he doesn't want to spend any more time with you.

Whirled
09-05-2014, 06:52 AM
Less of a backpedal, and probably more of an acknowledgement that he doesn't want to spend any more time with you.

Well said & mostly true.

aintnobodygottimefodat.gif