PDA

View Full Version : Velious Roadmap?

Valdain
08-27-2014, 10:22 AM
I will admit that I only just checked this forum and haven't done a search as I have to get back to work, but is there any sort of state of the expansion address that is updated regularly? I'd love to see how far along in the process the velious work is!

Thulack
08-27-2014, 10:44 AM
Nope. Just have to go by what they give us in random updates. There have been a few server chat posts about different velious zones and the post in this forum with all the quests that are needing tested and have been done can give you a good idea.

Xorekle
08-27-2014, 11:20 AM
Think we're down to just mischief being left at this point.

Ele
08-27-2014, 11:53 AM
In terms of zones needing to be opened, yes.

There is still pathing to get patched in and itemization to check in a lot of areas.

A number of quests need confirmation as well.

Xorekle
08-27-2014, 02:25 PM
Yeah, but we're getting to the end of the wire :) A checklist would be nice though.

Like hey, here's the checklist we need verified before we can launch Velious; we could even make it a google doc, or something so people could collaborate on it. That way people know what needs to be done to get it out the door.

Vandy
08-28-2014, 02:53 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157067

Work on Quests, Killing NPCs in this thread and post when you are completed. If bugs start a Thread specific to the issue.