PDA

View Full Version : RNF needs new sticky

GrobbGangsta
08-25-2014, 08:28 PM
Can staff please sticky a new thread. This would be a thread where Eslade and Super Hater can post all of their stale insults.

For instance, rather than seeing Eslade call Super Hater a "chubby Asian" or hearing about how Eslade is a "nut riding stalker," what I really want to do is read the next thread about how much Nihilum sucks or Retti's wife cheating on him years ago.

Eslade and Super Hater could just post in this new sticky when right around the end of page 4 on an unrelated thread they feel compelled to trade uninspired jabs.

This could also be a place where Super Hater can post selfies of him and his ugly girlfriend eating an overpriced brunch at a regional chain restaurant in whatever hellhole city he calls home.

Faggots

Eslade
08-25-2014, 08:50 PM
I like you.

Super Hater
08-25-2014, 09:31 PM
Can staff please sticky a new thread. This would be a thread where Eslade and Super Hater can post all of their stale insults.

For instance, rather than seeing Eslade call Super Hater a "chubby Asian" or hearing about how Eslade is a "nut riding stalker," what I really want to do is read the next thread about how much Nihilum sucks or Retti's wife cheating on him years ago.

Eslade and Super Hater could just post in this new sticky when right around the end of page 4 on an unrelated thread they feel compelled to trade uninspired jabs.

This could also be a place where Super Hater can post selfies of him and his ugly girlfriend eating an overpriced brunch at a regional chain restaurant in whatever hellhole city he calls home.

Faggots

Pasty nerds be trippin

GrobbGangsta
08-25-2014, 09:57 PM
Pasty nerds be trippin

This could be that thread...

Think about it

Eslade
08-25-2014, 09:58 PM
Hater and I made up. I'm not going to attack his real life anymore per his request.

quido
08-25-2014, 10:08 PM
I remember when they made all of Harrison's shit go into one thread lol

Super Hater
08-25-2014, 10:17 PM
Hater and I made up. I'm not going to attack his real life anymore per his request.

I had to. You said some pretty devastating shit to me. Making fun of my job, wallet size, beemer, magnum sized dick, women, etc. I really couldnt take it anymore.

Iandyan
08-25-2014, 10:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HilyOLWzrM

Eslade
08-25-2014, 10:25 PM
I had to. You said some pretty devastating shit to me. Making fun of my job, wallet size, beemer, magnum sized dick, women, etc. I really couldnt take it anymore.

It's cool bro.

Azure
08-26-2014, 12:17 AM
Only if they resurrect Paymalinda's old account to post the sticky.