PDA

View Full Version : all bullshit aside, what do you think will be the future of red

lite
08-25-2014, 11:03 AM
So, at this point in time I really don't believe we will see Nizzar again unless at some point in time the staff decides to let him come back. I believe that while Holocaust is cool and new I just do not know enough about the devotion and the chemistry of the people in the guild.

As a seasoned guild leader, I know far too well that you can't just want to be a guild for it to workout. First everyone's gotta sniff eachother's butts, the power struggles come, and all other things that go with getting to the final product which you can call a guild.

With that being said, I've already had some new very fun PVP encounters with this new composition of players and would be very happy to see it workout so that it may continue. Squad v Squad based PVP is on the rise through this new guild and I wish them the best of luck so that it may continue.

I think Vaporize has proven himself in more ways than one and is likely to make a guild of his own, and many ex Nihilum will gravitate towards him. As a matter of fact, I think far too many nilly could gravitate towards him where Holocaust might not have enough members to do anything than small crew attacks. Hopefully the leaders of red can come together for an agreement on capping guild sizes so we can keep things interesting.

lite
08-25-2014, 11:06 AM
eventually the dragonlust will come back for ex nihilum and they will form another zerg

power is in the pixels man

option 1

Elderan
08-25-2014, 11:08 AM
Vapo has a target on this back from Derubael.

He has to be careful not to be too successful in his new guild.

Elderan
08-25-2014, 11:13 AM
i estimate 11 more posts before elderan gets forum banned

can't wait

11? I am kinda surprised I haven't been already.

Just keep in mind, whatever you may think of me. I have always spoken the truth and always have proof to back it up.

Zalaerian
08-25-2014, 11:14 AM
With out content server with slowly die down. Holocaust and gods work have their pixels. Nothing left to fight over

Genedin
08-25-2014, 11:14 AM
eventually the dragonlust will come back for ex nihilum and they will form another zerg

power is in the pixels man

this is what i've been saying

would love to see # capped guilds

magician
08-25-2014, 11:16 AM
you really misunderstand holocausts agenda. god you're dumb as shit

Elderan
08-25-2014, 11:16 AM
Anyway, going back to Archeage...

You know, where I don't randomly have to worry about being banned.

lite
08-25-2014, 11:19 AM
With out content server with slowly die down. Holocaust and gods work have their pixels. Nothing left to fight over

God's work and Holo are 95% Nihilum. Nilly had their pixels 2 years ago and continued to farm a dead server. Get real, lol.

heartbrand
08-25-2014, 11:25 AM
God's work and Holo are 95% Nihilum. Nilly had their pixels 2 years ago and continued to farm a dead server. Get real, lol.

Ya lots of Nihilum in Holocaust such as

Gongshow = OG Holocaust
Colgate = OG Holocaust
Terp = OG Holocaust
Sniperfire = OG Holocaust
Titanuk = OG Holocaust
Xantille = OG Holocaust
Bert = OG Holocaust
Ravi = OG Holocaust
HPT = OG Holocaust
Tibberz = OG Holocaust
Mornin = Holocaust
Rexx = OG Holocaust
Lewis = OG Holocaust
Gyno = OG Holocaust

fuck even I was in holocaust 2nd month of server. you learn ur math from elderan?

Zalaerian
08-25-2014, 11:27 AM
Nawp just got mine in the last 2 months in my 4 month tenure in nihi. Will log in Sundays for pvp.

krazyGlue
08-25-2014, 11:29 AM
Gongshow,terp,titanic,Bert,Ravi,hpt,tbrZ,Rex,Lewis ,gyno,chrckraise all Nihilum

heartbrand
08-25-2014, 11:29 AM
Sickpuppy / afflict / stasis all nihilum. C wut I did there?

magician
08-25-2014, 11:30 AM

goog 1

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 11:32 AM
Pretty sure none of holocaust give a fuck about pixels. We log on and primarily pvp.

Server going to dwindle though once everyone who didn't get to raid gets to. Boredom will set in without a giant evil empire to hate and fight against

lite
08-25-2014, 11:34 AM
Pretty sure none of holocaust give a fuck about pixels.

the guy that cried to the enemy's guild leader about how many more pixels than him Vanco was getting, and actively tried to sabotage his own guild's raids so Vanco's epic couldn't be completed.

Here's a green scale for being a good faggot.... Pras the duke!

Jib
Gongshow (Holocaust 2 months) Nihilum (2 years)
Colgate (never got past level 17 i think it was in original holocaust)
Terp (holocaust 2 months ) (Nihilum for 1 year)
Sniperfire (holocaust 2 months) (Nihilum 6 months?)
Titanuk (Holocaust 2 months) (Nihilum 1-2 years)
Xantille (Holocaust 2 months) ( classy pal sad to see you join nilly now stayed strong until recently)
Bert (loved this guy in classic dont think he joined nilly)
Ravi(2 months holocaust) (1.5 years nihilum)
HPT (1 month holocaust?) (1 year nihilum)
Tibberz (2 months holocaust OG jib got only kill shot on him he claims in classic) (Nihilum 8 months)
Mornin (Holocaust 2 months) (Nihilum 1 year)
Rexx (Holocaust 2 months) (Nihilum 8 months)
Lewis (holocaust OG Awesome dude, why did you join nilly 2.0)
Gyno (obv nihilum)

Zalaerian

Gr8 zinger

lite
08-25-2014, 11:35 AM
I really hope Colgate and Xantille can rehabilitate all these ex nilly.

heartbrand
08-25-2014, 11:36 AM
Jibeknn - og nihilum, RMTed guk loot, quit because he couldn't get mith legs for his paladin alt over mains. Made 30 minute video of him in oasis over it. 8)

heartbrand
08-25-2014, 11:37 AM
I don't blame jibeknn tho, guy prolly still has nightmares of lethdar and Gongshow shitting all over him in classic

Zalaerian
08-25-2014, 11:37 AM
Bert is dreyo/drez u Moran. Also dem #s way off. I haven't been back on the server for 8 month let alone in nihi. Snorts be hadding

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 11:38 AM
Gongshow (Holocaust 2 months) Nihilum (2 years)
Colgate (never got past level 17 i think it was in original holocaust)
Terp (holocaust 2 months ) (Nihilum for 1 year)
Sniperfire (holocaust 2 months) (Nihilum 6 months?)
Titanuk (Holocaust 2 months) (Nihilum 1-2 years)
Xantille (Holocaust 2 months) ( classy pal sad to see you join nilly now stayed strong until recently)
Bert (loved this guy in classic dont think he joined nilly)
Ravi(2 months holocaust) (1.5 years nihilum)
HPT (1 month holocaust?) (1 year nihilum)
Tibberz (2 months holocaust OG jib got only kill shot on him he claims in classic) (Nihilum 8 months)
Mornin (Holocaust 2 months) (Nihilum 1 year)
Rexx (Holocaust 2 months) (Nihilum 8 months)
Lewis (holocaust OG Awesome dude, why did you join nilly 2.0)
Gyno (obv nihilum)

This elderan numbers? 8 months? I became a member in May dawg, that's 3 months

Zalaerian
08-25-2014, 11:38 AM
God I miss Lethdar whirling kids 100 to 0

lite
08-25-2014, 11:39 AM
the guy that cried to the enemy's guild leader about how many more pixels than him Vanco was getting, and actively tried to sabotage his own guild's raids so Vanco's epic couldn't be completed.

Here's a green scale for being a good faggot.... Pras the duke!

heartbrand
08-25-2014, 11:39 AM
This elderan numbers? 8 months? I became a member in May dawg, that's 3 months

It's ok he also thinks Sniperfire was in nihilum. All that war planning for Sunday repop in the pentagon with his grandfather takin a toll on his brain cells.

heartbrand
08-25-2014, 11:40 AM
And yet you invited him to azrael moments after that.

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 11:40 AM
Hey at least he can sleep now that finally nihilum is gone.

Jib
08-25-2014, 11:41 AM
It's ok he also thinks Sniperfire was in nihilum. All that war planning for Sunday repop in the pentagon with his grandfather takin a toll on his brain cells.

dont talk about grandpa

heartbrand
08-25-2014, 11:41 AM
Hey at least he can sleep now that finally nihilum is gone.

You kidding? Now they can upload their conscious directly into the mainframe dawg.

lite
08-25-2014, 11:42 AM

I knew nothing of Rexx at the time. He said his motives for trying to sabotage Red Dawn was because he hated what they were doing as far as their Nihilum alliance. Also, I had bad experience with whistler and figured Rexx was a victim during this whole thing. Had I known he was a nut swinging little bitch that was butthurt because Whistler was getting more pixels I would have put him on ignore the first time he sent me a tell whining. Very glad about how things played out. Enjoy rexx ! Very trust worthy.

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 11:43 AM

Hell yeah the dude was practically begging me to leave RD for weeks

heartbrand
I guess if you had "sniffed his butt hole" a bit more you would have known.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
Option 6:

The majority of OG players will be unable to get over 3-year old feuds. Alliances will form. People will rally behind pve content. Those with the most playtime will ally up. Pvp might happen.

krazyGlue
08-25-2014, 11:47 AM
Lewis is Phaedra aka Nihilum p

krazyGlue
08-25-2014, 11:48 AM
Also I was never in Nihilum I got in for like 1
Month on my wizard did some spying got caught and kicked out .

lite
08-25-2014, 11:49 AM
Also I was never in Nihilum I got in for like 1
Month on my wizard did some spying got caught and kicked out .

worst spy ever. Least Jibeknn got us some Phara Dars and great recordings... GOD

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 11:50 AM
I knew nothing of Rexx at the time. He said his motives for trying to sabotage Red Dawn was because he hated what they were doing as far as their Nihilum alliance. Also, I had bad experience with whistler and figured Rexx was a victim during this whole thing. Had I known he was a nut swinging little bitch that was butthurt because Whistler was getting more pixels I would have put him on ignore the first time he sent me a tell whining. Very glad about how things played out. Enjoy rexx ! Very trust worthy.

I played eq politics. Was a different time and situation. I don't think anyone but you has lost sleep over it. At least be honest though buddy, you were constantly asking me to leave and join you.

Jib
08-25-2014, 11:51 AM
Lewis is Phaedra aka Nihilum p

WHAT no way for real? thats like as bad as when i heard gongshow went nilly, it took like a month for be to truly believe it happened.

heartbrand
Actually you were in Nihilum during classic with your cousin shortly before he RMTed, and we killed you repeatedly for leaving FF.

dis_mornin
I predict this level of immersion and brain rot will lead to lite ultimate institutionalization.

heartbrand
WHAT no way for real? thats like as bad as when i heard gongshow went nilly, it took like a month for be to truly believe it happened.

I got another shocker for you.

Jibeknn was in nihilum. Still haven't recovered from this revelation.

lite
08-25-2014, 11:53 AM
you kept crying to me everyday about Whistler getting more loot than you, I simply gave you the option of joining Azrael. When you finally did everyone that actually did know you made sure to tell you that you were a piece of shit and sent you running to sick dick for green scales.

Why you cared so much about Vanco getting pixels before, I will never understand.

magician
08-25-2014, 11:56 AM
getting rustled lite?

Jib
08-25-2014, 11:57 AM

i created nihilum bitch i didnt join it

Cheesypoof

Technically speaking Jibeknn was in Nihilum twice :D

lite
AoN to beastagor , Crown of Rile to Larsen, Robe to Gaanon, Grats 2 wiz epics.. YT on Ksah and Colgate( still love you baby, I know it was cheap) ... Talendor Druushk and Xygoz protected.

I am feeling good

krazyGlue
Actually you were in Nihilum during classic with your cousin shortly before he RMTed, and we killed you repeatedly for leaving FF.

Post a ss with my tag I will give you 100k

Cheesypoof
08-25-2014, 12:00 PM
I kinda understand Y he didn't want Vanco to get a green scale. The guy was afk 90% of the time on raids.

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 12:02 PM
you kept crying to me everyday about Whistler getting more loot than you, I simply gave you the option of joining Azrael. When you finally did everyone that actually did know you made sure to tell you that you were a piece of shit and sent you running to sick dick for green scales.

Why you cared so much about Vanco getting pixels before, I will never understand.

The first hour I joined I actually had 5 or 6 people send me private messages excited to have me. TS sounded like a psych ward and nacht was sending me walls of hate about one time he had a schizophrenic episode where I called him out at fungi king.

I also wanted to play with my true pals ksah/wasp/terp

You're right though I'm glad the way it all played out. I'm not playing with old school pals as the underdog!

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 12:03 PM
Now*

HippoNipple
08-25-2014, 12:11 PM
this is what i've been saying

would love to see # capped guilds

# capped guilds is not realistic at all. It would be great to have several guilds with 25 people logged in at once but to have 25 people all logged in you might need 75-100 on the roster. If you end up having something scheduled you end up with 50.

If you keep a roster at 25 people then you log in at times and have 2-3 other people online. That gets lame real quick.

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 12:33 PM
Small guilds won't work. Mark it down.

Server will move towards 2 big guilds again before Halloween

Not Salem
08-25-2014, 12:37 PM
haha yeah ok Rexx interested in PvP not pixels

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 12:43 PM

How much PD loot do I have? Cobalt bp? Legs? Do have any raid loot aside from a green scale and some VP rots?

Yeah I'm all about those pixels.

I basically quit playing once azrael got ass fucked in pvp and quit again. Feels good to be out numbered, I like it this way

Not Salem
08-25-2014, 12:47 PM
hahahahahahaha

no chewie dont
08-25-2014, 01:06 PM
All bullshit aside, id have to say the future of red should be focused on the next ring of cheaters, how bout the known boxers and zonecrashers known as azrael

Colgate
08-25-2014, 01:32 PM
YT on Ksah and Colgate( still love you baby, I know it was cheap)

yaw that was dum

Koota
08-25-2014, 01:41 PM
i estimate 11 more posts before elderan gets forum banned

can't wait

lol, looks like you got forum banned

lite
08-25-2014, 01:46 PM
yaw that was dum

I had to take a massive risk when I broke your FD, as I figured you'd be sticking me with bard speed. All or nothing, shit got real.

Thrilla
08-25-2014, 02:18 PM
AoN to beastagor , Crown of Rile to Larsen, Robe to Gaanon, Grats 2 wiz epics.. YT on Ksah and Colgate( still love you baby, I know it was cheap) ... Talendor Druushk and Xygoz protected.

I am feeling good

nothing like loot handed to you on a platter by GM's 2 years into Kunark >< Must feel good to win by default

Slathar
08-25-2014, 02:19 PM
nothing like loot handed to you on a platter by GM's 2 years into Kunark >< Must feel good to win by default

you act like nihilum wouldnt being showing up to VP with 40+ people if they were allowed to for another 2+ years :rolleyes:

dis_mornin
08-25-2014, 02:35 PM
As someone who hasn't played this box much over last year or so... I can confidently say both sides of this argument are sick fucks.

Agatha
08-25-2014, 02:51 PM
honest truth is, holocaust has way more talent in comparison to an other guild on the server, that said, they are all middle aged white dudes with kids, with no time to keep up even in a modern day mmorpg like WoW, let alone a time intensive game like EQ.

i look at the roster, and compared to people who actually are online there really are only 8 holocaust members that i have seen online at one time.

sheer playtime wins EQ, and vaporize has it. When the pvpers of holocaust get bored (pretty sure they are bored already). not to mention vaporize has the 3-4 key backbone players he can rely on, as long as his crew is down to facilitate that kind of commitment, there is no reason why vaporize couldn't retake the server and keep all dragons locked down.

What it really comes down to is does vaporize want to do that with his guild. Very few people on this server have the playtime and actual experience to lead a guild that could retake nihilums place and he certainly is one of them. I was faced with this very situation and realized i had no interest in investing 12+ hours a day to EQ again. specially as a hand holder.

As for Anyone trying to start a guild from scratch, anyone who is capable of fielding a competitive guild would be smart enough to stay away, looking at past examples as red dawn 2.0. With the exp modifier being taken away very suddenly and basically watching your guild evaporate within days. The server is just way to unstable to try to get a guild off the ground.

What you are going to see is in the end azrael vs vaporize's guild most likely. and thats a big maybe really.

You will watch azrael's old retired members come back for the chance at free easy pixel farm once they are done flaunting and propagating their image as pvp orientated guild and will at the beginning leave dragons up and make posts how dragon populations are flourishing.

were this splits is if vaporize decides to take a run at azrael, although im more inclined to believe azrael won't have any competition, but if vapo does take a run at azrael, azrael will win at first, vapo will compensate and will eventually come out on top.

TLDR sometimes you end up becoming the thing you hate the most.

Buhbuh
08-25-2014, 03:43 PM
enjoy your pixels

Mac Drettj
08-25-2014, 03:47 PM
Lemme know if yall recruiting I need pixs

Zalaerian
08-25-2014, 03:47 PM
God damn I'm middle aged already. 6 yrs on VZTZ/r99

Been 10 yrs in Oct for WoW

Jesus Christ

GoldScar
08-25-2014, 04:41 PM
Disappointed so many old names joined Nihilum. But I must say I became apathetic myself and started thinking that I respected nihilum and nizzarr. One result of being surrounded by a corrupt evil empire I guess. Glad times are changing

Mac Drettj
08-25-2014, 05:10 PM
https://warosu.org/data/jp/img/0119/95/1395792135000.jpg

NotSmedy
08-25-2014, 05:42 PM
obviously servers gonna plunge into a pop decrease to begin with when you upset the zerg of bluebies who kept away from pvp by recruiting literally everyone who had a playtime above 3 hours per day.

in the long run having guilds as azrael and holocaust on top who actually care who they play with and don't want to become a warmbody zerg housing players as sapphia who came out of the woodworks a few days ago and proved the fact that it only takes 20iq to be a part of the warm body machine

let server repair itself, good days ahead and velious gonna be real guud with 3-4 real guilds competing

Vile
08-25-2014, 05:44 PM
everyone please post your /played time so i can create my new leader boards, thx.

krazyGlue
08-25-2014, 07:25 PM
289 days played . 17hours this session

quido
08-25-2014, 07:28 PM
It would be nice if there was a gentleman's agreement not to zerg. Fat chance though

Mac Drettj
08-25-2014, 07:37 PM
289 days played . 17hours this session

nice

Grimjaw
08-26-2014, 03:14 AM
It would be nice if there was a gentleman's agreement not to zerg. Fat chance though

There already is.

Azrael and Hokuten leaders both said their recruitment is closed. Also Azrael Hokuten and Holocaust leaders said they would not "be the next zerg" by trying to stay under 25 members.

Colgate
08-26-2014, 03:17 AM
god's work also claims they wish to stay a small guild

iiNGloriouS
08-26-2014, 03:29 AM
Been 10 yrs in Oct for WoW
Jesus Christ
November* if we are only counting release and not beta etc

<3 you tibtard.

Feniggles
08-26-2014, 03:59 AM

you like pixels as much as i did. dont deny it azrael scum

Jenni D
08-26-2014, 06:31 AM
pains me to witness two ex flowers, salem and feniggles, at each others throats on opposite sides.

capulets and montagues up in this mother.

georgie
08-26-2014, 06:37 AM
lets be men about it

Bazia
08-26-2014, 07:16 AM
Feniggles way worse then salem. Routinely made anon forum accounts so he could nutswing even harder without shame.

Zalaerian
08-26-2014, 08:57 AM
November* if we are only counting release and not beta etc

<3 you tibtard.

Yea only counting release. Who the hell counts beta

Not_Kazowi
08-26-2014, 09:42 AM
snortled

lite
08-26-2014, 09:58 AM
wow.... in the end everyone wanted to be a small crew. too bad so few had the balls to make it happen.

Andis
08-26-2014, 10:17 AM
wow.... in the end everyone wanted to be a small crew. too bad so few had the balls to make it happen.

pras GMs ridding this server of its prime filth

HippoNipple
08-26-2014, 11:42 AM

No doubt in my mind this server will go back to a zerg at some point. Zerging is relative. It just means something is won over by numbers rather than talent. You can zerg a group of 4 in seb with 10 people. Right now all it takes to zerg these small crews is 25 people. That gradually escalates as these alliances form until someone just takes over.

Alliances last about as long as it takes for the first good loot to be handed out. Someone won't agree with who gets it and the treasonous talk begins.

For these small crews to exist across the board the entire server has to not care about pixels. There is no chance of this happening.

Mac Drettj
08-26-2014, 11:43 AM

Had implies they do now

Doors
08-26-2014, 12:25 PM
No doubt in my mind this server will go back to a zerg at some point. Zerging is relative. It just means something is won over by numbers rather than talent. You can zerg a group of 4 in seb with 10 people. Right now all it takes to zerg these small crews is 25 people. That gradually escalates as these alliances form until someone just takes over.

Alliances last about as long as it takes for the first good loot to be handed out. Someone won't agree with who gets it and the treasonous talk begins.

For these small crews to exist across the board the entire server has to not care about pixels. There is no chance of this happening.

Basically spot on.

HippoNipple
08-26-2014, 12:27 PM
All this talk of small crews is just scheming by those trying to buy time to get their zerg force together. Don't fall for it!

Gaffin 7.0
08-26-2014, 01:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE4UNGlu-Ak

Gaffin 7.0
08-26-2014, 01:44 PM
on the real ive lost all hope on red yall can have my accs

LostCause
08-26-2014, 02:34 PM

bigeasy
08-26-2014, 02:37 PM

says the guy who was pushing 50 azrael 3 months ago the last time azrael version 90.0 got pushed off the box and same guy hand holding with hokuten now having them do his dirty work while he safely farms pixels in VP

hypocrite much

no chewie dont
08-26-2014, 02:41 PM
filthed we all miss you lets get weird together

krazyGlue
08-26-2014, 03:18 PM
says the guy who was pushing 50 azrael 3 months ago the last time azrael version 90.0 got pushed off the box and same guy hand holding with hokuten now having them do his dirty work while he safely farms pixels in VP

hypocrite much

Mad.

Not_Kazowi
08-26-2014, 03:30 PM

hypocrite much

Genedin
08-26-2014, 03:39 PM

hypocrite much

If Lite's dirty work is slaying dragons and amassing pixels I will be knee deep in shit with a smile bro. Azrael helped us when our rags were getting corpse camped by BIS vets and now everyone cries about them "hand holding" us.

Man....when the tables are a turnin the tears are a churnin eh bros?

Not_Kazowi
08-26-2014, 03:43 PM
I don't think anyone's crying bro. We're just calling lite out on his fallible statement about everyone being chicken shit to roll in small crews. Azrael was a Zerg 3 months ago or something. They choose to ally with the largest guild on the server and make statements like lites.

Buhbuh
08-26-2014, 03:50 PM
I think the server is headed toward Jibeknn building up Hokuten until Lite deems they're worthy of the Azrael tag (when they have similar gear to Azrael members and Velious is announced), where they'll then be the "Zerg" but actually have enough for Velious content.

Bazia
08-26-2014, 03:54 PM
Naw

Samsung
08-26-2014, 03:54 PM
Naw

Genedin
08-26-2014, 04:53 PM
I don't think anyone's crying bro. We're just calling lite out on his fallible statement about everyone being chicken shit to roll in small crews. Azrael was a Zerg 3 months ago or something. They choose to ally with the largest guild on the server and make statements like lites.

Was not strictly referencing this thread. Many people have complained about Azrael helping out Hokuten...which they have done about twice.

Personally I find this hysterical.

Yes, one guild helping another on this server is a gaspable offense and something that should never happen. We should just have one dominant guild doing everything they can to keep anyone else from accessing end-game content.

Shame on you Lite.

LaMort
08-26-2014, 05:03 PM
you guys forgot a thing !

Lamort's Story !
FIST) i camped and Protected the big Evil eye in lower guk! and the reward/award was 11 manastones !
"everyday im manastone" and yes i died a lot but killed alot of people too !!!

i met the real Mafakka(natch) & YIAM (illillillil) and his wife (XICO) and We builT <Uprising> to planes (fear/hate and pvping nihilum)
i remember malevz so mad to me cause i recruted a lots, and he wanted to be in a small pvp guild .... he went into nihilum few months later...(stange)

<Uprising> died cause everyone was pissed/bored of nihilum or i dont know i forgot ...so i joined Holocaust ! and it was very good times !
dont know how holocaust done/died....

i took a break , and played back after kunark came out ... i joined lite's guild and harass them to merge andis & lite's into same guild ! may i had the best idea of this server !

we raided fear and almost got CT .... i liked lite and told him to log a spy in feerott , he wont listen me and and and ....nihilum entered in fear, wiped 40 peeps and killed CT ( 2 time its happened) lite has made me into a rage
and....

so i joined nihilum during 2 years !

so guys yes this server need to have only small crew guilds (25 max) and guilds need to PVP to get PIXEL loots from dragons ! a REALS competitives guilds with 30 Vs 30 !

yes i loved the moment with mafakka , yiam xico in <Uprising>
yes i loved to be in the resistance with lite & andis
yes i loved to be in nihilum too

and yes i m french

end

Colgate
08-26-2014, 05:08 PM
shut up

magician
08-26-2014, 05:12 PM
Wut

krazyGlue
08-26-2014, 05:30 PM
What Zee fuck

LaMort
08-26-2014, 05:42 PM
lamort loyal to vapo !

Malevz
08-26-2014, 05:48 PM

"everyday im manastone"

I, for one, have not forgotten you singing "everyday im manastone!"

heartbrand
08-26-2014, 05:54 PM

Lamort's Story !
FIST) i camped and Protected the big Evil eye in lower guk! and the reward/award was 11 manastones !
"everyday im manastone" and yes i died a lot but killed alot of people too !!!

i met the real Mafakka(natch) & YIAM (illillillil) and his wife (XICO) and We builT <Uprising> to planes (fear/hate and pvping nihilum)
i remember malevz so mad to me cause i recruted a lots, and he wanted to be in a small pvp guild .... he went into nihilum few months later...(stange)

<Uprising> died cause everyone was pissed/bored of nihilum or i dont know i forgot ...so i joined Holocaust ! and it was very good times !
dont know how holocaust done/died....

i took a break , and played back after kunark came out ... i joined lite's guild and harass them to merge andis & lite's into same guild ! may i had the best idea of this server !

we raided fear and almost got CT .... i liked lite and told him to log a spy in feerott , he wont listen me and and and ....nihilum entered in fear, wiped 40 peeps and killed CT ( 2 time its happened) lite has made me into a rage
and....

so i joined nihilum during 2 years !

so guys yes this server need to have only small crew guilds (25 max) and guilds need to PVP to get PIXEL loots from dragons ! a REALS competitives guilds with 30 Vs 30 !

yes i loved the moment with mafakka , yiam xico in <Uprising>
yes i loved to be in the resistance with lite & andis
yes i loved to be in nihilum too

and yes i m french

end

luv u

LostCause
08-26-2014, 06:05 PM
dem good ol days of stuning shocker and lamort into the king room awww yisssss

krazyGlue
08-26-2014, 06:43 PM
If anyone says they hate Lamont their lieing

krazyGlue
08-26-2014, 06:45 PM
Damn spell check . Lamort*

vinnidel
08-26-2014, 06:55 PM
a glimpse into the not-to-distant future:

1. colgate (current 'leader' of holocaust) doesn't show enough interest in contesting pixels. unrests stirs in the pixel hungry faggots (95% of current 'holocaust' members).
2. with colgates low play time and absence, mega-faggots that colgate initially vowwed to blackball from holocaust are eventually allowed to join 'holocaust', god's work consolidates with 'holocaust' etc, and consolidated guild may assume different name.
3. hb or some other ex-nihilum (vapo prolly) assumes leadership role.
4. zerg begins again.
5. rip r99.

vinnidel
08-26-2014, 06:57 PM
^ basically longwinded version of choice 1.

Mac Drettj
08-26-2014, 07:01 PM

1. colgate (current 'leader' of holocaust) doesn't show enough interest in contesting pixels. unrests stirs in the pixel hungry faggots (95% of current 'holocaust' members).
2. with colgates low play time and absence, mega-faggots that colgate initially vowwed to blackball from holocaust are eventually allowed to join 'holocaust', god's work consolidates with 'holocaust' etc, and consolidated guild may assume different name.
4. zerg begins again.
5. rip r99.

true on all counts 100%

Colgate
08-26-2014, 07:22 PM

4. zerg begins again.
5. rip r99.

this is p accurate, we don't really have a leader right now but all the people that are running the show over here don't have the time/interest to neckbeard out over this shit

vinnidel
08-26-2014, 07:43 PM
yep, it's a bummer. i see potential (numbers-wise) for tibberz crew to split from mirkuls/vapo crew and make the box far more interesting, but that ain't gonna happen. tibberz/terp/etc obvi care about pixles/'velious' far more than low/mid #'s pvp where skill shines through and fun is had.

Drakaris
08-26-2014, 08:14 PM
yep, it's a bummer. i see potential (numbers-wise) for tibberz crew to split from mirkuls/vapo crew and make the box far more interesting, but that ain't gonna happen. tibberz/terp/etc obvi care about pixles/'velious' far more than low/mid #'s pvp where skill shines through and fun is had.

I hate to say it but there really isn't that many active neckbeards playing in both crews. A good 15-30 nihilum veterans have quit p99 altogether.

I'm sure the numbers will increase again. Or at least you need to hope they do for some healthy top end pvp.

Zalaerian
08-26-2014, 08:16 PM
what is considered a mid-pop crew for velious?

Jenni D
08-27-2014, 06:04 AM
so is it now just azrael zerg vs holo? whats going on with the chat over in server chat forums pals?

Zalaerian
08-27-2014, 08:49 AM
Yaw basically. Azrael logs in 22 backed by 30 warm bodies in Hoku vs our 15.

krazyGlue
08-27-2014, 09:16 AM

Stop picking on lower guilds we all want this server to thrive . No need to sit on their corpses

Zalaerian
08-27-2014, 09:38 AM
Naw we were setting up for sev then you clowns decided to port in 30 to come save Hoku

Mac Drettj
08-27-2014, 09:41 AM
can we remake poll now that jib merged hoku into azrael for a 80 man guild?

no chewie dont
08-27-2014, 09:43 AM

Plus its a new day

pgerman
08-27-2014, 09:47 AM
dragons still up

a new age is born, where you don't have to raid every single mob in the game for no purpose at all.

azreal is kind and generous

The 18 man core of azrael has saved the server, the rest of you nuthugger trolls best join holocaust/ nilly , and rebuild your empire.

Can't be leaving those dragons up. Your making nizzar cry , hes watching you from heaven.

Mac Drettj
08-27-2014, 09:48 AM
dragons still up

a new age is born, where you don't have to raid every single mob in the game for no purpose at all.

azreal is kind and generous

The 18 man core of azrael has saved the server, the rest of you nuthugger trolls best join holocaust/ nilly , and rebuild your empire.

Can't be leaving those dragons up. Your making nizzar cry , hes watching you from heaven.

you realize how dumb u sound?

Kilbur
08-27-2014, 10:03 AM

Nihilum logged in more numbers about 4 months into the sever for over 2 years straight.. Nice change for once eh?

Agatha
08-27-2014, 10:07 AM
how long will the dragons remain up until the salivating glands of azrael become restless and feast on dragons?

there wont be enough loot to go around for 80 people.

Elspeth
08-27-2014, 10:18 AM
zergers calling zerg on a sub 30 raid. 24 azrael zone out of VP on sunday after PD, 20 holo plug out of EJ before a single engage. Atleast 8 dragons up in norrath with no current plan to kill any of them. Alot of nerd brains overloading on forum, cant understand why you wouldnt farm pixels your guild doesnt need.

krazyGlue
08-27-2014, 10:19 AM
Core members in azrael welcomes all apps . Fuck off ex Nihilum, it's nice to be on the other side of the table for once

Not_Kazowi
08-27-2014, 10:27 AM
Big holocaust still slewn dragons u dig?

hagard
08-27-2014, 10:31 AM

oh my god

Mac Drettj
08-27-2014, 10:38 AM
zergers calling zerg on a sub 30 raid. 24 azrael zone out of VP on sunday after PD, 20 holo plug out of EJ before a single engage. Atleast 8 dragons up in norrath with no current plan to kill any of them. Alot of nerd brains overloading on forum, cant understand why you wouldnt farm pixels your guild doesnt need.

doesnt count the 45 hoku lemmings that were also in EJ

nor the fact that they just added 70 hokutens to their roster and will begin doing 4am dragon raids

Nirgon
08-27-2014, 10:38 AM
Does this mean Gorenaire will be left up and lurking the Dreadlands

Elspeth
08-27-2014, 10:44 AM
not recruiting

Mac Drettj
08-27-2014, 10:47 AM
not recruiting anyone over the 90 player cap of hoku merger

Zalaerian
08-27-2014, 10:49 AM
It was 11 of us in ej that plugged 30 Hoku only to have another 25 Azrael show up to bail them out. I wouldn't recruit either if I just absorbed 70 from the feeder guild

Kilbur
08-27-2014, 10:49 AM
You guys just left your 90 man guild and are trying to talk shit on another? Fuckin clowns

Mac Drettj
08-27-2014, 10:52 AM
yeah

we are

considering the disbanding of the zerg was the number 1 complaint of the server for the last 3 years

fuckin clowns

Zalaerian
08-27-2014, 10:54 AM
Yaw we had like 55 tops online. U guys trying to out do w 73

Colgate
08-27-2014, 11:24 AM
did elderan join azrael and give you guys a math lesson?

heartbrand
08-27-2014, 11:25 AM
did elderan join azrael and give you guys a math lesson?

hagard
08-27-2014, 11:26 AM
I made a comment the other day about no one here knowing how to count
proving my point HEH

Pikrib
08-27-2014, 11:38 AM
Yaw we had like 55 tops online. U guys trying to out do w 73

Wow this Holo FQ propaganda machine is really starting to roll.

I'm actually quite impressed. no troll.

Elspeth
08-27-2014, 02:12 PM
about a 30 man crew with the 5 or so we accepted from hokuten. 30 man is the new zerg, pras.

Colgate
08-27-2014, 02:24 PM
p sure azrael called nihilum a zerg 10000x for bringing 30 to every raid when we could only muster 12-15

Andis
08-27-2014, 02:27 PM
p sure azrael called nihilum a zerg 10000x for bringing 30 to every raid when we could only muster 12-15

azrael called nihilum a zerg, their entire existance, cuz thats what they were.

azrael fought 80 players one time in EJ, enough said

Colgate
08-27-2014, 02:29 PM
no shit i agree but you guys are being p hypocritical right now

Zalaerian
08-27-2014, 02:30 PM
That red dawn + Nihilum instance? Kind of funny their was 75 odd Hoku and Azrael in ej this weekend 8)8)8)

heartbrand
You realize that "80" was basically the exact same thing this past Sunday except this time it was azrael and hokuten hand holding vs holocaus?

Andis
That red dawn + Nihilum instance? Kind of funny their was 75 odd Hoku and Azrael in ej this weekend 8)8)8)

75? tibberz please broo

dont stoop down to your pals levels and lie about numbers lol

you're better than that

Colgate
08-27-2014, 02:31 PM
he's using a hyperbole to illustrate how ridiculous you guys sound atm

Andis
08-27-2014, 02:32 PM
no shit i agree but you guys are being p hypocritical right now

not sure how we are hypocritical with around 30 members, with the new addition of hokuten

30 vs 80 ?

ya we def a zerg lol

Colgate
08-27-2014, 02:32 PM
the concept of a zerg is relative to what the opposition has

80 people versus 30 is a zerg

30 people versus 15 is a zerg

not rocket surgery dawg

Andis
08-27-2014, 02:34 PM
the concept of a zerg is relative to what the opposition has

80 people versus 30 is a zerg

30 people versus 15 is a zerg

not rocket surgery dawg

that makes sense dawg

you count yourself 15 with just holo, everyone knows you are way more than that, with Gods Work mains.

not sure why we are arguing numbers again lol

Colgate
08-27-2014, 02:34 PM
ok sorry it's 18 with god's work my bad you're not zerging atm

Andis
08-27-2014, 02:35 PM
ok sorry it's 18 with god's work my bad you're not zerging atm

the people that will aid you will definitely be more than 3

cmon cwall

Colgate
08-27-2014, 02:36 PM
list them out because i'm eager to hear how many people you think are actually in god's work that have played with us

ready for a chortle

Nirgon
08-27-2014, 02:38 PM
Keep it civil bros.

No need for someone to become the next scum ring.

Break bread, celebrate that the illness is gone.

Andis
08-27-2014, 02:39 PM
list them out because i'm eager to hear how many people you think are actually in god's work that have played with us

ready for a chortle

the names I am unsure of atm, can get back to you on that

but if you think more people won't come out of retirement / bans lifted to help you

well then not sure what else to say

Not_Kazowi
08-27-2014, 02:39 PM
I would like to see this supposed 30 person list of players we have. Pretty sure we have about 15-18 MAX

Andis
08-27-2014, 02:40 PM
Keep it civil bros.

No need for someone to become the next scum ring.

Break bread, celebrate that the illness is gone.

couldn't agree more.

Nirgon
08-27-2014, 02:41 PM
Don't let Phara Dar rot your brains.

Pras the Arch Jew, Pras the Grandmaster.

Pikrib
08-27-2014, 02:42 PM
Pretty sure there were 4 or 5 GW who were pvping at KC a few days ago. I don't know which ones are part of the Holo crew though.

Colgate
08-27-2014, 02:45 PM

but if you think more people won't come out of retirement / bans lifted to help you

well then not sure what else to say

very quick to say there are 10 people, also very quick to say you can't think of any names

intredasting

Andis
08-27-2014, 02:47 PM
very quick to say there are 10 people, also very quick to say you can't think of any names

intredasting

sorry haven't been online long enough to see who exactly they have

like I said, can get back to ya old friend

Pikrib
08-27-2014, 02:48 PM
its easy to look up.

http://r99pvp.com/showguild.php?g=God's Work

Pikrib
08-27-2014, 02:49 PM
damn that didnt work

http://r99pvp.com/showguild.php?g=God's Work

Andis
08-27-2014, 02:51 PM
ty for the quick research pikrib

based on that list alone

over 10

case closed.

Colgate
08-27-2014, 02:52 PM
i said actual people, can you list them out?

almost every single one of those characters is an alt

Pikrib
08-27-2014, 02:52 PM
u gotta click the roster link. here goes

http://r99pvp.com/showroster.php?g=God's Work

Kergan
08-27-2014, 02:54 PM
I counted like 5-6 unique people. I saw multiple characters from 3-4 diff people.

Andis
08-27-2014, 02:54 PM
i said actual people, can you list them out?

almost every single one of those characters is an alt

not sure if serious man

they are actual people, if some of those are alts, they have a main that you can count on to help

Colgate
08-27-2014, 03:04 PM
looking at that list i can see:

vaporize
strydur
beatz(rarely plays)
dangle(haven't seen him on since the ban)
drakar(rarely plays, pretty sure he quit)
voltaar(rarely plays)

so that's 6 individual people, only two of which regularly play

you

are

dumb

Not_Kazowi
08-27-2014, 03:12 PM
We struggled to get 18 online to kill a dragon. That was exhausting every resource we had. Some people even had their brothers and shit logging in for us

Pikrib
08-27-2014, 03:18 PM
We struggled to get 18 online to kill a dragon. That was exhausting every resource we had. Some people even had their brothers and shit logging in for us

It's not rocket surgery.
Recruit more if you don't have enough to contest. You couldn't find another 10 people that you like from Nihilum?

or

shoot me a tell next time and ill flip flop to your side :D

heartbrand
08-27-2014, 03:18 PM
and cousins too 8)

Pikrib
08-27-2014, 03:20 PM
and cousins too 8)

were they good lookin cousins? :)

Ames who?
08-27-2014, 03:22 PM
looking at that list i can see:

vaporize
strydur
beatz(rarely plays)
dangle(haven't seen him on since the ban)
drakar(rarely plays, pretty sure he quit)
voltaar(rarely plays)

so that's 6 individual people, only two of which regularly play

you

are

dumb

Damn bro are you actually guilded with those kids now???

Andis
08-27-2014, 03:23 PM
Damn bro are you actually guilded with those kids now???

Colgate
08-27-2014, 03:24 PM
no

Not_Kazowi
08-27-2014, 03:24 PM
Andis so petty and unimportant. Begs to join, gets denied, rides our jocks.

Stay classy little guy

Pikrib
08-27-2014, 03:31 PM
In B4 Stasis copy/paste!

Agatha
08-27-2014, 03:32 PM

drinking the god damned azrael koolaid. there are literally 3 people in gods work.

jesus.

Deluxeee
08-27-2014, 03:56 PM
Wow, what's going on pals?

Not_Kazowi
08-27-2014, 03:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qmNOiTf.jpg

Colgate
08-27-2014, 03:58 PM
Wow, what's going on pals?

jibekn disbanded hokuten, took 10 people to rejoin azrael, left all the newbies he lured to the server out to dry

meanwhile azrael is still not recruiting

freez
08-27-2014, 04:00 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/bdeb8f997d8f23111883ea93dfcb38ea/tumblr_inline_n63kverhAX1rbng7g.gif

Agatha
08-27-2014, 04:03 PM
The Mighty Ducks recruiting still.

Deluxeee
08-27-2014, 04:04 PM
If we have more than 25 in VP upon my return I'll personally bench myself for the health of the box.

vinnidel
08-27-2014, 04:04 PM
colgate youre being p hypocritical here pal and being pretty dishonest in pretending like your absorbing god's work is completely reactionary imo. i could understand IF it was in response to recent event, but you were already essentially allied with them before. think you're listening too much to the other faggots in your TS that are just jumping at any excuse to rezerg.

I can't control what holocaust does, all I can do is log off when I see a big discrepancy in holo vs. azrael #s. and that's what im gonna do.

Not_Kazowi
08-27-2014, 04:06 PM
When are you mongoloids going to understand gods work is like 6 players with 3 or 4 not even active anymore???

freez
08-27-2014, 04:09 PM
shut up rexx

Agatha
08-27-2014, 04:11 PM
If we have more than 25 in VP upon my return I'll personally bench myself for the health of the box.

naw just come join mighty ducks.

vinnidel
08-27-2014, 04:12 PM

HippoNipple
08-27-2014, 04:18 PM
No one is going to log in, see there is pvp, and then log out because their guild recruited too many people which compromises their Everquest integrity. Get real.

vinnidel
08-27-2014, 04:19 PM
No one is going to log in, see there is pvp, and then log out because their guild recruited too many people which compromises their Everquest integrity. Get real.

^ moran.

HippoNipple
08-27-2014, 04:25 PM
I can't control what holocaust does, all I can do is log off when I see a big discrepancy in holo vs. azrael #s. and that's what im gonna do.

Wow, you really don't think that sounds retarded after reading it again?

Okay.

Mac Drettj
08-27-2014, 04:31 PM
http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/53fb7ab16bb3f7d446d26fa4-800-/screen%20shot%202014-08-25%20at%202.04.13%20pm.png

Colgate
08-27-2014, 04:34 PM
colgate youre being p hypocritical here pal and being pretty dishonest in pretending like your absorbing god's work is completely reactionary imo. i could understand IF it was in response to recent event, but you were already essentially allied with them before. think you're listening too much to the other faggots in your TS that are just jumping at any excuse to rezerg.

god's work is literally like 3 people, we were still hoping they'd start recruiting and that there would be a 4th viable guild, but with hokuten gutted and gone with most of those in-range to 60 now in azrael(who had higher numbers than us to begin with), we really can't contest unless we start recruiting more people, including them

vinnidel
08-27-2014, 04:40 PM
god's work is literally like 3 people, we were still hoping they'd start recruiting and that there would be a 4th viable guild, but with hokuten gutted and gone with most of those in-range to 60 now in azrael(who had higher numbers than us to begin with), we really can't contest unless we start recruiting more people, including them

3-6, whatever, theyre like 12 epic geared toons on those account. and "god's work" specifically isnt my point, it's just the direction that things are headed in. clearly when tune/deka/whoever else come back, you're gonna pick them up too. wish you and lite would just talk and try to reach some consensus on limiting #s or trimming the fat. neither side likes zerging as it eliminates the more interesting components of pvp in eq (admittedly limited to begin with) and forces you to play with faggots and listen to them bergers it up in TS. let's fix dis.

Not Salem
08-27-2014, 04:41 PM
enjoy playing with Willan, Strydur, Vaporize, Drakar

vinnidel
08-27-2014, 04:43 PM
Wow, you really don't think that sounds retarded after reading it again?

Okay.

you're the kind of faggot that OOR heals when he sees two melee 1v1ing.

hagard
08-27-2014, 04:44 PM
When are you mongoloids going to understand gods work is like 6 players with 3 or 4 not even active anymore???

they day they learn how to count MAYBE

Agatha
08-27-2014, 04:45 PM
what kinda info are u getting that any of them are coming back?

Colgate
08-27-2014, 04:48 PM
yeah you guys literally absorbed another guild based on the assumption that people who don't play here are going to come back and that we're going to recruit them

idk what there even is to say further than that just being ridiculous

vinnidel
08-27-2014, 04:53 PM
yeah you guys literally absorbed another guild based on the assumption that people who don't play here are going to come back and that we're going to recruit them

idk what there even is to say further than that just being ridiculous

"don't play here"--they're suspended. why would you "assume" they're gonna quit the box. cmon dude, it's tune we're talking about here.

"assume...we're gonna recruit them"--if you're gonna let strydur/willan/drakar into your TS, wtf am i supposed to think you WON'T recruit.

seem like pretty reasonable assumptions to me, certainly not "ridiculous".

Mac Drettj
08-27-2014, 04:55 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/im+taking+back+that+murica+statement+as+my+brain+i s+_88474c24aeaa673a07ec1b6805e86589.jpg

Colgate
08-27-2014, 04:56 PM
willan was in our teamspeak for like an hour the first night holocaust formed, haven't seen him since then

strydur has never been in the teamspeak to my knowledge

drakar also hasn't been in the teamspeak more than one time that i was there

the nihilum core(nizzar, tune, rallyd, ender, etc.) burnt bridges with everyone in holocaust that was previously in nihilum by banning them from their teamspeak, their forums, etc.

there's literally 0 chance that they're going to be allowed in after that insanity

vinnidel
08-27-2014, 05:00 PM
"assume...we're gonna recruit them"--if you recruit strydur/willan/drakar into your TS, who am i supposed to think you WON'T recruit.

aite, ftfy.

HippoNipple
08-27-2014, 05:01 PM
"don't play here"--they're suspended. why would you "assume" they're gonna quit the box. cmon dude, it's tune we're talking about here.

"assume...we're gonna recruit them"--if you're gonna let strydur/willan/drakar into your TS, wtf am i supposed to think you WON'T recruit.

seem like pretty reasonable assumptions to me, certainly not "ridiculous".

Well when it happens I'm sure someone will get a hold of you and let you know it is safe to log in since numbers will be equal then.

vinnidel
08-27-2014, 05:01 PM
edit function not working, eliminate "into your TS"

Not Salem
08-27-2014, 05:55 PM
didn't have any decision or say in the calls made last couple days I haven't been online, but think it's funny and don't care. God's Work, Holocaust, what's the difference

Sweetbaby Jesus
08-27-2014, 05:57 PM
So, at this point in time I really don't believe we will see Nizzar again unless at some point in time the staff decides to let him come back. I believe that while Holocaust is cool and new I just do not know enough about the devotion and the chemistry of the people in the guild.

As a seasoned guild leader, I know far too well that you can't just want to be a guild for it to workout. First everyone's gotta sniff eachother's butts, the power struggles come, and all other things that go with getting to the final product which you can call a guild.

With that being said, I've already had some new very fun PVP encounters with this new composition of players and would be very happy to see it workout so that it may continue. Squad v Squad based PVP is on the rise through this new guild and I wish them the best of luck so that it may continue.

I think Vaporize has proven himself in more ways than one and is likely to make a guild of his own, and many ex Nihilum will gravitate towards him. As a matter of fact, I think far too many nilly could gravitate towards him where Holocaust might not have enough members to do anything than small crew attacks. Hopefully the leaders of red can come together for an agreement on capping guild sizes so we can keep things interesting.

Can you please remake this and add an option for Lite, despite saying azrael will not recruit anymore players, Invited 10-12 more players and turns azrael into the new zerg guild after Derubael gave them the server?

Mac Drettj
08-27-2014, 05:58 PM
lets stop lying to ourselves

remove ALL guild tags and only play with whoever is in ur teamspeak

Buhbuh
08-27-2014, 06:14 PM
All I read was Vinnidel sounding retarded and Heartbrand's sig that basically sums it all up.

Not Salem
08-27-2014, 07:37 PM
merger huge success, 22 for VP today to kill dragons that had been up since sunday

Nirgon
08-27-2014, 08:02 PM
merger huge success, 22 for VP today to kill dragons that had been up since sunday

See? dats kew.

No one honestly wants to go back to the days of PURE ILLNESS.

Drakaris
08-27-2014, 08:52 PM

You got to understand, VP is the raid which is hardest to get numbers for.

People can't easily come on board and leave whenever they want without committing their characters to the zone. Save for PD, Nihilum was getting a poor showing for non critical mobs.

I mean it took Tune 3-4 months to convince Nizzar and the other officers to kill Nexona.