PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys its Jib ur ol pal

Jib
08-25-2014, 09:49 AM
So I created <Hokuten> with the purpose of building an army to destroy nihilum to restore balance to the server. It was a long hard road for 2 months and we did some pretty amazing feats. Sadly my dream didn't come true of being part of the leadership that forced nilly off the box but I'm ok with settling with just being a factor that aided in this restoration of the server.

Nihilum is dead for the most part, and I've been laying low the past few days trying to figure out how I want to play eq now. Before i was so motivated to kill nihilum but now a lot of the fire inside me has been extinguished. I feel like I can finally sleep at night now.

I'm not sure what will happen in the future but I could really care less about killing dragons. I have a lot of loyal people in the guild that want to continue to progress and I dont want to leave them hanging. Will definitely become a bit more casual and hope see to raid mobs being left up like how talendor should still be up right now.

Most of my members are still in rags using 21% haste items or no haste at all. only 35% roughly of my members are even level 60. I'm definitely not abandoning ship, but I'm going to slow down a bit.

pretty cool to see holocaust reborn, you guys were the only fun part of classic on this server for me. just keep in mind the 70% of you who have been in nihilum for the past year or two farming uncontested pixels will probably get no respect from anybody. tbh when I see <holocaust> tag I just think Nihilum because more often then not it is.

anyways just wanted to say whats up old pals and I'm looking forward to some pvp skirmishes.

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 10:05 AM
You should probably get a job

krazyGlue
08-25-2014, 10:22 AM

Harassment at its finest

Darwoth00
08-25-2014, 10:24 AM

Hmm, this looks like a 30 day suspension to me, he clearly identified himself as a casual in his OP therefore he is UNTOUCHABLE.

magician
Jin you talk about pvp skirmish but literally haven't seen you
Pvp in 3 months

Not_Kazowi
Yeah let me dig up the 100 posts of jib personally attacking my wife. Motive dawgs

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 10:37 AM
u harassing me? Ban inc

georgie
08-25-2014, 10:40 AM
the guild has been slow before nih disbanded. just abandon ship the guild is in a miserable state

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 10:44 AM
I think the server is about to have a huge pop dip and enter dark times where no one wants to play due to boredom

derpcake
08-25-2014, 11:20 AM
Thanks Jib.

I know you didn't keep me for my RA nor for my ability to do well at pvp.

So thanks for offering a home regardless. :)

derpcake
08-25-2014, 11:25 AM
Its pretty funny, at max 2 months ago we stood in PoF, trying to hold it against a far superior force of nihis.

I guess we'd manage that easily these days :p

Super Hater
08-25-2014, 11:31 AM
I feel like I can finally sleep at night now.

HippoNipple
08-25-2014, 11:42 AM
I think the server is about to have a huge pop dip and enter dark times where no one wants to play due to boredom

Yeah the server is in a weird limbo it seems. Some players that deserve it are getting PD loot, that is good. Sooner or later another zerg or two is going to have to start up to keep the current 40's-50's players intrigued though. Without the zergs guilds like Holocaust and Azrael will get bored.

magician
08-25-2014, 11:45 AM
Without the zergs guilds like Holocaust and Azrael will get bored.

lol azrael was hand holding with Hokuten rolling 30-35 deep or some shit yesterday? they wont get bored. they are the next nilly with a much shittier leader

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 11:51 AM
will b good

Grimjaw
08-25-2014, 11:53 AM
raid mobs being left up like how talendor should still be up right now.

You're in OUR world now.

Dacuk
08-25-2014, 12:10 PM
The post nihi era where 30 people is a huge zerg. What a breath of fresh air

heartbrand
08-25-2014, 12:10 PM
The post nihi era where 30 people is a huge zerg. What a breath of fresh air

it is when the other crew is 15 :)

XiakenjaTZ
08-25-2014, 02:44 PM
I want Hokuten to stay around because 3 guilds is way more fun than 2.

I would like to see us all 3 fighting eventually but I think the Nihilum core deserves to be denied raid mobs as best as two guilds can for a few months or so. Get Hokuten some levels and gear that they are missing and get Azrael a few cockblocked mobs for BIS gear and epic pieces then we can have a 3 way.

Rockem

Colgate
08-25-2014, 02:49 PM
we're not trying to kill raid mobs at all

i don't know why people think we would have an aspiration to do that while denying almost every single person who asks us to join out of the dozens per day

XiakenjaTZ
08-25-2014, 03:55 PM

i don't know why people think we would have an aspiration to do that while denying almost every single person who asks us to join out of the dozens per day

Thats great then. Hopefully the sickness on this server has been cured and we can have some fun fights in the future.

HippoNipple
08-25-2014, 05:12 PM
Thats great then. Hopefully the sickness on this server has been cured and we can have some fun fights in the future.

Fun fights don't just happen out of nowhere. If everyone had the same stance as Holocaust everyone would just be porting around into zones and nothing would happen.

Thinking that two groups would find each other and fight to the death without a PvE target in mind is delusional. To even know where the groups are without PvE targets in mind would be a joke. You would literally have to message them and ask for a duel.

http://www.betarocket.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/wss.gif

XiakenjaTZ
08-25-2014, 07:14 PM
And what we had the previous 2 years was better how?

LulzSect
08-25-2014, 07:56 PM
Jibs ok in my book

HippoNipple
08-25-2014, 08:42 PM
And what we had the previous 2 years was better how?

Every 3 months there are 2 good guild vs guild fights.

Porz
08-25-2014, 09:33 PM
I want Hokuten to stay around because 3 guilds is way more fun than 2.

I would like to see us all 3 fighting eventually but I think the Nihilum core deserves to be denied raid mobs as best as two guilds can for a few months or so. Get Hokuten some levels and gear that they are missing and get Azrael a few cockblocked mobs for BIS gear and epic pieces then we can have a 3 way.

Rockem
You are forgetting dysorder.

Azure
08-26-2014, 12:17 AM
Hokuten is a really dorky name.

Darksinga
08-27-2014, 08:16 PM
I feel like I can finally sleep at night now.

LOL

Sweetbaby Jesus
08-27-2014, 09:39 PM
OP is a giant faggot. Go fuck ur tranny and die.

Gaffin 7.0
08-27-2014, 09:50 PM
OP is a giant faggot. Go fuck ur tranny and die.

yikes :eek:

Awwalike
08-27-2014, 09:52 PM

100 pop server

getting dozens of requests to join daily

riight

Drakaris
08-27-2014, 09:57 PM
Nihilum is still around? Called Hololocaust i thought

Pretty sure anything that represents Nihilum leadership is done, pending on whether or not Tune decides to play again. Holo are the remaining vets who got tagged on the day and have not logged in since paired up with Ex Red Dawn leadership.

You need to get Nihilum out of ur head bro.

Colgate
08-27-2014, 09:59 PM
100 pop server

getting dozens of requests to join daily

riight

i don't think you remember how big the nihilum roster actually was

Sweetbaby Jesus
08-27-2014, 10:05 PM
i don't think you remember how big the nihilum roster actually was

Not to mention nihilum had 3 pages of apps on the regular.