PDA

View Full Version : Greybeard: Retired.

Farzo
08-25-2014, 05:40 AM
Good luck all - thanks for the fun, even you crazy ones.

I would just like to say on a server so full of hate, actions have spoken greater than words. From my first groups in MM thru to CoM I was been told to Hate Nihilium for a various bunch of reason's from numerous amounts of people; while all along all the acts of kindness were coming from Nihilium.

Politics aside the culture of raw hate towards a guild I have never seen before in my EQ years. It's disgusting.

Inevetibly it was what swayed me to join Nihilium and many other people joined for the same reasons.

I wise man told me that eventually my positive attitude would change on this server because it wears you down. You get jaded and so over the blah blah blah.

Many of you will feed off this thread because it's what you live for: the destruction of the fun of others. And it's the root problem with this server it is toxic as fuck - you're either in on the toxic venom or you're out and my time is better spent not been here.

If you took the top half of Nihilium out of the equation and left the new players in the guild there the GMs and yourselves successfully burned down a closeknit group of players who are now ostricised on the server and their crime is: wanting to join the only raiding guild on the server and dodge the hate.

Que the Pras' and the nay sayers missing the point of this thread and TL;DRers

Adios Amigos it was fun!

Samsung
08-25-2014, 05:43 AM
Pity reply, dunno why you posted this on the server chat. You joined the zerg for easy pixels and now you're crying about not being able to get in a guild when there are easily 35+ geared ex nilly members not guilded. Nobody cares what you have to say, just another warm body.

Farzo
08-25-2014, 05:43 AM
And Eslade you better post in here bro, last chance to stalk me!

Farzo
08-25-2014, 05:46 AM
Pity reply, dunno why you posted this on the server chat. You joined the zerg for easy pixels and now you're crying about not being able to get in a guild when there are easily 35+ geared ex nilly members not guilded. Nobody cares what you have to say, just another warm body.

Wanna $kype for my toons? Nows your chance.

Samsung
08-25-2014, 05:55 AM
Wanna $kype for my toons? Nows your chance.

Out of respect to the CSR staff unlike Nihilium's leadership I no longer joke around about RMT nor would I ever consider it again. I will report this tho beings you're actually being serious because RMT isn't a joke on this server and is not taken lightly.

Drakaris
08-25-2014, 05:57 AM

I would just like to say on a server so full of hate, actions have spoken greater than words. From my first groups in MM thru to CoM I was been told to Hate Nihilium for a various bunch of reason's from numerous amounts of people; while all along all the acts of kindness were coming from Nihilium.

Politics aside the culture of raw hate towards a guild I have never seen before in my EQ years. It's disgusting.

Inevetibly it was what swayed me to join Nihilium and many other people joined for the same reasons.

I wise man told me that eventually my positive attitude would change on this server because it wears you down. You get jaded and so over the blah blah blah.

Many of you will feed off this thread because it's what you live for: the destruction of the fun of others. And it's the root problem with this server it is toxic as fuck - you're either in on the toxic venom or you're out and my time is better spent not been here.

If you took the top half of Nihilium out of the equation and left the new players in the guild there the GMs and yourselves successfully burned down a closeknit group of players who are now ostricised on the server and their crime is: wanting to join the only raiding guild on the server and dodge the hate.

Adios Amigos it was fun!

Hey pal,

Was a fun run, was hoping to keep all the aussies playing here, almost succeeded getting a full group for Velious too!

I guess all the hate wore u out in the end, I suspect I won't be seeing Meslow, Grimzal or Dracc either.

If you decide to come back, u know where I am, just hit me up.

Thanks for the fun.

Drakaris
08-25-2014, 05:59 AM
Out of respect to the CSR staff unlike Nihilium's leadership I no longer joke around about RMT nor would I ever consider it again. I will report this tho beings you're actually being serious because RMT isn't a joke on this server and is not taken lightly.

I know ur still RMTing.... People talk, you know whaddimean?

PS: But I don't care enough to petition you... I don't play this game to get ppl banned...

Samsung
08-25-2014, 06:01 AM
I know ur still RMTing.... People talk, you know whaddimean?

Yes I'm sure people will always say I rmt beings that what I was original banned for. I can live with people accusing me of rmt but I know I haven't so I'm not worried.

Drakaris
08-25-2014, 06:05 AM
Yes I'm sure people will always say I rmt beings that what I was original banned for. I can live with people accusing me of rmt but I know I haven't so I'm not worried.

Because trading pixels for your wedding register isn't RMT...

Bazia
08-25-2014, 06:17 AM
I dont think anyone wants you to quit. Take that group of friends and start a guild, just make sure your leader doesnt RMT this time.

DRAGONBAIT
08-25-2014, 06:26 AM
love to see the vocal ones who ruined this servers experience now feeling like this tbh, say what u want u got what u deserved for not playing on blue and ruining a pvp environment.

when u were on top 1 i dont recall any of ur posts adding something positive to make the server better, i only remember u supporting nihilum blindfolded so u could keep earning pixels u already had? time for redemption bro.

Drakaris
08-25-2014, 06:35 AM
Mate this isn't counterstrike with Elves... this is a PVE game with a PVP twist... I play DOTA 2 for my competitive fix...

Farzo
08-25-2014, 07:07 AM
Hey pal,

Was a fun run, was hoping to keep all the aussies playing here, almost succeeded getting a full group for Velious too!

I guess all the hate wore u out in the end, I suspect I won't be seeing Meslow, Grimzal or Dracc either.

If you decide to come back, u know where I am, just hit me up.

Thanks for the fun.

Yah man - too much sacrifice to make it worth while playing here. Haters are strong here.

Was good - thanks for helping me get started. We should talk to them about playing something else together? Apparently Archage is decent and has pvp/world bosses etc? Coz lets face it you're a tstaff whore so you can prob. do that camp on the side you feels? ;)

P.s. When you get a chance could you please log in Grey and give the Danish Mafia guy his Wurmslayer back! don't want to go MIA on him.

Smedy
08-25-2014, 07:31 AM
farzo is literally the guy in my signature

oh shit

u welcome back once the duke has returned

Quiet
08-25-2014, 07:33 AM
Good luck man.

Gaffin 7.0
08-25-2014, 07:35 AM
accepting free pixels, GL irl

Farzo
08-25-2014, 07:36 AM
farzo is literally the guy in my signature

oh shit

u welcome back once the duke has returned

That's where ya wrong music video boy.

Got to see VP in a state it was during classic times (the only place I didn't get to raid during live); and that was one of my goals - no other guild could offer that here ;).

Drakaris
08-25-2014, 07:39 AM
I will give Archage a try with u guys! I spoke to Cyborella, he said to do him a favour and not burden his inventory with that shit ;)

Don't ditch ur account, if u want to offload it, I will hold onto it in case u decide to play again.

DRAGONBAIT
08-25-2014, 07:41 AM
Got to see VP in a state it was during classic times (the only place I didn't get to raid during live); and that was one of my goals - no other guild could offer that here ;).

that sums up the real problem of people who never were topdogs on live and needed to feel that on a 200 pop box over gettin a good pvp experience on a pvp server. u are the standar of a nihilum member, bluebies who come here for uncontested pve content so they can feel theyre like those awesome uber people we used to look up to on live.

Oh btw, on live at least me, i was like 14 years old, normal to look up at people even in an elf game. trying to feel like them on a 200 pop box 15 years later is a bit sad imo.

Bazia
08-25-2014, 07:48 AM
The fact you refuse to play if it isnt a part of a massive zerg probably means this low pop server aint for you

Drakaris
08-25-2014, 07:59 AM
that sums up the real problem of people who never were topdogs on live and needed to feel that on a 200 pop box over gettin a good pvp experience on a pvp server. u are the standar of a nihilum member, bluebies who come here for uncontested pve content so they can feel theyre like those awesome uber people we used to look up to on live.

Oh btw, on live at least me, i was like 14 years old, normal to look up at people even in an elf game. trying to feel like them on a 200 pop box 15 years later is a bit sad imo.

Been there and done that on live. Ruin / Vindictive on SZ.

mostbitter
08-25-2014, 08:02 AM
Should delevel to 30 and let the GREEF BEGIN

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/306/5/5/crazy_eyes___orange_is_the_new_black_by_wonderdook ie-d6stxhn.jpg

LostCause
08-25-2014, 08:03 AM
id have to say 80% people posting here don't even play more then a couple hours a month so box is looking good to them but anyway gl grey.

DRAGONBAIT
08-25-2014, 08:04 AM
i dont care what u did, i care what u were doing ---> supporting a way of doing things wich didnt encourage a healthy competitive pvp server. If u get 2k players on a server things flow alone and possibilities open for everyone, if u play on a 200pop server and u like to be involved with the community plz try to be something positive to it according to the game mechanics, cos everyone here counts since we are this small.

again, u guys got what u deserved, and that comes from a guy whos been here 3 months.

Drakaris
08-25-2014, 08:12 AM
i dont care what u did, i care what u were doing ---> supporting a way of doing things wich didnt encourage a healthy competitive pvp server. If u get 2k players on a server things flow alone and possibilities open for everyone, if u play on a 200pop server and u like to be involved with the community plz try to be something positive to it according to the game mechanics, cos everyone here counts since we are this small.

again, u guys got what u deserved, and that comes from a guy whos been here 3 months.

Again ur acting as if Nihilum was the problem. It was a mere symptom of the problem, which is a larger dysfunctional community. The leadership provided some form of order in the face of a server full of retards. I was contemplating all guild options and went to Nihilum purely on the basis that they were nice players and were making anti-pk efforts (the server was full of Azrael level 52 epic rogues at the time, surprise surprise!).

Vaamp and Vyrenoth took me and a bunch of others under their wings and were good pals. The rest of the server was toxic as fuck, time and time again you are repeatedly proving me right.

DRAGONBAIT
08-25-2014, 08:17 AM
Again ur acting as if Nihilum was the problem.

of course it was. i wasnt here but lvl 52s doesnt seem to me to be able to grief pre 46 ppl off the box.

i dont see were im proving u right. what i see as a normal thing is a pvp community upset with theyre server being everything but a pvp server.

Drakaris
08-25-2014, 08:22 AM
of course it was. i wasnt here but lvl 52s doesnt seem to me to be able to grief pre 46 ppl off the box.

i dont see were im proving u right. what i see as a normal thing is a pvp community upset with theyre server being everything but a pvp server.

Did you even play classic PvP? It wasn't counterstrike with elves mate, and the people that are trying to change the rules here and cry about the #1 guild 24/7 would have been major outcasts and hunted down for being retards/griefers back in the day.

Play the game, don't lawyer-quest the game to make it something it is not. There is a reason why this server sits at 10% of blue and it has nothing to do with Nihilum. I don't see people rushing here now that Nihilum is gone.

heartbrand
08-25-2014, 08:22 AM
U realize dragonbait is jibeknn right?

Tassador
08-25-2014, 08:25 AM
id have to say 80% people posting here don't even play more then a couple hours a month so box is looking good to them but anyway gl grey.

I play at least 7 hours a month ass!

krazyGlue
08-25-2014, 08:27 AM
I don't see people rushing here now that Nihilum is gone.

The server had more people on it 20 minutes after Nihilum got raped by derubael then it has had in over 8months

Jib
08-25-2014, 08:27 AM

lol are you kidding me right now....

you dont know how many people are accusing me of being nizzar too lol

DRAGONBAIT
08-25-2014, 08:32 AM
Did you even play classic PvP? no, i started out in kunark and i was a comlete newb but still better than u for sure, real pvpers love challenge, got that?. still i dont see your point saying this is no counterstrike so we cant have a competitive environment. Have u ever played on a eq pvp server? they didnt function like this one, ofc top1 would block things, but i dont remember pandemonium on tz moving up on tiers and still cockblocking lower tiers cos they could. i dont remember them not helping lex invictus etc. Live servers functioned different cos there were a much larger pop, in a 200 pop box community matters, communication matters and working on agreements is important. nihium was THE BIG PROBLEM here, in noway they were working with the community to make this a better pvp experience. i feel dumb just arguing with u man, u been here longer than me, YOU KNOW EXACTLY what happened, blame others if u want. Its like saying u yankees aint provoking the wars around the world hah. gluck nice to meet u

DRAGONBAIT
08-25-2014, 08:34 AM

thanks but no, tho i like him, hokuten was the best thing to this server in a long time, im sure about that even being new.

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 08:35 AM

Haha you are such a coward faggot dude. This server would a better place if you got the nizzar treatment

Every post you make is some negative bullshit while tooting your girl about how you saw the light.

krazyGlue
08-25-2014, 08:41 AM
Haha you are such a coward faggot dude. This server would a better place if you got the nizzar treatment

Every post you make is some negative bullshit while tooting your girl about how you saw the light.

Talking about harassment

Drakaris
08-25-2014, 08:50 AM
thanks but no, tho i like him, hokuten was the best thing to this server in a long time, im sure about that even being new.

Any guild that tries to help new people out is admirable, but again, there is nothing challenging about being instagibbed by a zoneline as a necro wearing cloth by an epic rogue when your zoning across.

Ever die before your client loaded? Pretty shit way to play.

You think Azrael will ever stop killing PD? I think they wont until all their alts have full PD gear. And if someone tried to contest, I guarantee Hokuten and Azrael will be 40+ strong on their backs, which has proven to be the case when Nizzar took his break.

Zerg guild replaced by another zerg guild with a bunch of players that hate rage after every pvp fight.

Nihilum was an open door to the server, not an exclusive circle jerk. Again were back to basics, they didn't send tells repeatedly to players telling them they suck and should delete their characters they played the game, they chased the pixels, they killed the competition. Plain and simple.

Bazia
08-25-2014, 08:59 AM
Hoku and az dont raid together with the zerg banished

no chewie dont
08-25-2014, 09:00 AM
hahahaha waaaahhhh my cheater guild of cheaters was disbanded now all us worthless noobie recruits are doomed to walk norrath forever alone and hated, better make a dramatic retired post waaaaahhhh

Eslade
08-25-2014, 09:00 AM
Still surprised by all the talk about how disbanding nihilum would just lead to nihilum 2.0. So far anyone who wasn't just a warm body has found a guild and the others are either riding solo or quitting instead of making a 30+ man guild.

You quitting just proves that you were only here to be a warm body for the biggest zerg on the server and couldn't cut it in blue. If you had half a sack you'd stay and help form a new guild. All of a sudden the server is terrible and toxic now that you don't have anybody's nuts to swing from anymore. Have fun playing something else.

Drakaris
08-25-2014, 09:05 AM
Still surprised by all the talk about how disbanding nihilum would just lead to nihilum 2.0. So far anyone who wasn't just a warm body has found a guild and the others are either riding solo or quitting instead of making a 30+ man guild.

You quitting just proves that you were only here to be a warm body for the biggest zerg on the server and couldn't cut it in blue. If you had half a sack you'd stay and help form a new guild. All of a sudden the server is terrible and toxic now that you don't have anybody's nuts to swing from anymore. Have fun playing something else.

40+ people quit the game overnight, remember what happened when Holocaust 1.0 got banned? You guys always seem to like quoting that with your Anti Nihilum propaganda. Hi, it's happening again.

Two wrongs don't make a right. The sooner you guys can add 2 and 2 the sooner you will realise you need to change your tone to retain players that are feeling a little pissed off.

Bazia
08-25-2014, 09:07 AM
Either regroup or dont

We dont care that your velious dkp evaporated

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 09:09 AM
Also: Peace out greybeard, didn't get to know you real well but you seemed cool.

Drakaris
08-25-2014, 09:10 AM
Hoku and az dont raid together with the zerg banished

Ahh I guess you weren't there for Severillous ;)

Eslade
08-25-2014, 09:11 AM
40+ people quit the game overnight

I'd quit also if I tried to blindly swing from the sack of my guild leader only to find out that what everybody was telling me was right. It seems that nobody wants people that can't think for themselves and were just here to play in repop day and whenever they got the batphone.

It sucks to lose players just because they don't want to form their own guild and want everything spoon fed to them.

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 09:17 AM
I'd quit also if I tried to blindly swing from the sack of my guild leader only to find out that what everybody was telling me was right. It seems that nobody wants people that can't think for themselves and were just here to play in repop day and whenever they got the batphone.

It sucks to lose players just because they don't want to form their own guild and want everything spoon fed to them.

No one wants to play with people that thrive off creating shit talk threads 10 times a day on the forums over trivial pvp. Not everyone in nihilum was unbearable, lots of cool dudes. I never for a second defended nizzar, frankly because I didn't want to know.

Don't categorize everyone as a nilly nuthugger RMT supporter. 80% of the guild was just playing eq while the select few had all the inside knowledge.

That's my take on it. Either way please end the hate. It's over, show us this utopia server you spoke of with nizzar gone.

DRAGONBAIT
08-25-2014, 09:17 AM
40+ people quit the game overnight.

yet we have slightly more people than before nihi disbanding yet in a post before u said u didnt see a pop increase when the hammer fell. i think u see what u want to see, lots of that on the forum.

Drakaris
08-25-2014, 09:18 AM

If that is what you think...

We had the most numbers when the 50vs50 world pvp was going down, that was probably the most fun I've had here to this day.

Won't see that again.

DRAGONBAIT
08-25-2014, 09:19 AM
lots of cool dudes.

im sure about that, gather those dudes and show em a real taste of what an eq pvp server can be, teach them to pvp instead of joining once a week for pve, theyll enjoy and box will get more pop.

Eslade
08-25-2014, 09:24 AM
No one wants to play with people that thrive off creating shit talk threads 10 times a day on the forums over trivial pvp. Not everyone in nihilum was unbearable, lots of cool dudes. I never for a second defended nizzar, frankly because I didn't want to know.

Don't categorize everyone as a nilly nuthugger RMT supporter. 80% of the guild was just playing eq while the select few had all the inside knowledge.

That's my take on it. Either way please end the hate. It's over, show us this utopia server you spoke of with nizzar gone.

It's obvious that not everyone was swinging from the nuts based on the fact that it was your guild that mostly turned in evidence. To those people, pras. To the others, even if you didn't know about the rmt (lol), it's not our fault for holding a grudge against people who joined the zerg because they wanted to raid velious a year ago. Form your own guilds with the people you liked and trusted.

Not_Kazowi
im sure about that, gather those dudes and show em a real taste of what an eq pvp server can be, teach them to pvp instead of joining once a week for pve, theyll enjoy and box will get more pop.

I don't have the time to lead a guild anymore bro. I did that on another server 7 years ago. It's a full time job, which is why the duke was such a god. He could lead the shit out of some eq namean

HippoNipple

This guy joined the server 2 days ago and has all the answers to help this server flourish. Wish he was around 2 years ago, we have been lost without him.

Rheon
08-25-2014, 09:39 AM
Hey pal,

Sorry to see you're leaving Grey, Dracc and I will still be here though! we don't feel that we have anything to be sorry for. We stuck by Red Dawn until the very day Checkraise left to join Nihilum and remained unguilded for about 4 months before we decided to come over and play with a few of our old friends from RD in nilly and the rest of the Aussie crew. We didn't nuthug or whatever the forum trolls wanna call it and we didn't gain anything from our time in the guild except that we got to meet a few more cool people and have fun playing..which is what the game is for us..just having fun.

I don't forum quest much so if ya wanna talk some time you know how to reach me.

Cheers,
-Grim

pgerman
08-25-2014, 09:39 AM
ez 60 man pixel train gone, good bye server gimps

Zalaerian
08-25-2014, 09:42 AM
Who is pgerman?

eskimospy
08-25-2014, 09:43 AM
Server still here. Sorry it's not blue enough for you now.

Not Salem
08-25-2014, 09:46 AM
Good riddance

Sapphiay
08-25-2014, 10:04 AM
This server has an outstanding pvpsystem. There is no other i know thats so much fun.

heartbrand
08-25-2014, 10:05 AM
Who is pgerman?

a guy with like 5 level 60's on blue

DRAGONBAIT
08-25-2014, 10:10 AM
There is no other i know

discuss and make it better plz. stick around.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
08-25-2014, 10:51 AM
If greybeard = Vegemite then take care pal. Was fun running around in Uprising.

Be safe

Super Hater
08-25-2014, 10:58 AM

Adios Amigos it was fun!

Sorry to see you go brotha. :( I really enjoyed playing with you. I kinda figured this sort of thing would eventually happen. Some people are just too nice for a server this scummy which I can totally understand. You now probably see why I am the way I am in game and on forums.

Hunting these people down and killing them constantly is how I found my enjoyment here. It is getting stale for sure though. You can only be around these folks for so long before you realize you're playing with some of the biggest gaming sociopaths on the planet that would back stab you for pixels or literally irl.

Take care bud. Hit me up if you ever log in once in awhile in the future.

Grimjaw
08-25-2014, 11:04 AM

Adios Amigos it was fun!

TLDR, don't let the door hit u on the way out

http://sayforward.com/sites/default/files/ext_image/8xk3ut.gif?

Tewaz
08-25-2014, 02:30 PM
See you Greybeard, you were a good dude.

It was fun leveling up in HHK in like May. You server scum, been mucking it up for 3 months!

no chewie dont
08-25-2014, 03:21 PM
Greybeard: who?

Rystar
08-25-2014, 03:28 PM

So full of crap it hurts. You were just banned lost everything and yet you are in /ooc asking to buy a huge list of high end items. Dont even try to act like you didnt RMT the plat or the items you currently have.

Still toxic, GMs just turning a blind eye.

Super Hater
08-25-2014, 04:01 PM
Lol. Sektor/Samsung was talking about RMT in plague/ubn TS right before he got booted like a couple weeks ago.

Rystar
08-25-2014, 04:04 PM
Lol. Sektor/Samsung was talking about RMT in plague/ubn TS right before he got booted like a couple weeks ago.

Sektors needs to get the cast treatment, the guy is complete shit.

no chewie dont
08-25-2014, 04:06 PM

iiNGloriouS
08-25-2014, 04:20 PM
Whose this guy?

no chewie dont
08-25-2014, 05:11 PM
rmters defending rmters
shocking

Clark
08-25-2014, 06:57 PM

Burn.

Clark
08-25-2014, 06:58 PM
Greybeard? More like neckbeard. (Couldn't help myself :))

Rystar
08-25-2014, 07:03 PM
rmters defending rmters
shocking

Farzo
08-27-2014, 12:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Hlyu73e.jpg

Lol, sure:
Login: jesuswarrior
Password: jesuslovesyou

As a server you need to help cure the sickness out of this man.

P.s. sick in bed and thought I'd login to forum account to find this gem. $kype much?

Eslade
08-27-2014, 12:23 AM

Lol, sure:

P.s. sick in bed and thought I'd login to forum account to find this gem. $kype much?

He didn't offer you anything. Can't blame him for trying.

Casey VII
08-27-2014, 12:41 AM
Didn't read, I leveled up with you on various alts and I can personally attest to your incredible faggotry. You're also terrible at everquest, if that's even an insult.

You talk way too much and you're a ******. Get fucked

Farzo
08-27-2014, 12:47 AM
Looking for Azrael invite, lmk Casey sounds like I fit the mold, you feels?

Eslade
08-27-2014, 12:58 AM
Didn't read, I leveled up with you on various alts and I can personally attest to your incredible faggotry. You're also terrible at everquest, if that's even an insult.

lol'd

Farzo
08-27-2014, 01:03 AM
Eslade, the new breed of Azrael nuthuggers. Seem to defender Sektorz/Azrael too much you lf invite or something brother?

Eslade
08-27-2014, 01:16 AM
Eslade, the new breed of Azrael nuthuggers. Seem to defender Sektorz/Azrael too much you lf invite or something brother?

I was in azrael and Sektor has always been cool with me. I gave the guy my account info at one point and all my stuff is still on my toon. Sorry that I defend my friends? I at least know that Sektor RMT'd and accepted it, you tards seem to still have a hard time grasping the concept that you got used like a truck stop toilet. Keep swinging from those nuts, Nizzar might come back.

Farzo
08-27-2014, 01:20 AM
Got more out of Nilly then Nilly got out me been new and all so your theory is meh. Could have been an issue if I was a member and 2 years on after my 4-5 60 alt got his cof. But nay getting help with my epic and raiding was good times - whether you choose to believe that or not. Dunno depends what Azrael is telling you to think.

Dont worry that Azrael re/Invite will await you- you forumquest good in their name posting 24/7. That keyboard must be burning red hot.

Eslade
08-27-2014, 01:27 AM
Got more out of Nilly then Nilly got out me been new and all so your theory is meh.

Dont worry that Azrael re/Invite will await you- you forumquest good in their name posting 24/7. That keyboard must be burning red hot.

Naw, my cell phone battery lasts all day. I don't have much time to play at a time lately, so I'm not sure that I'd be a good fit for azrael atm. Cool thing about azrael is that lite doesn't make us farm shit that we didn't need so that he could pay his electric bill, ya feel?

Farzo
08-27-2014, 01:31 AM
Had nothing to do with me brother; and if you want to put an rmt perspective on it the whole server knows that Sektorz is an RMTer and you willing choose to associate with him.

So you need to take 5 steps back and look at the point of view you come from and realize the bias in it. But it is hard for some people to do that, you feels?

P.s it's called "a pot calling the kettle black" - in old English.

Eslade
08-27-2014, 01:33 AM
Had nothing to do with me brother; and if you want to put an rmt perspective on it the whole server knows that Sektorz is an RMTer and you willing choose to associate with him.

So you need to take 5 steps back and look at the point of view you come from and realize the bias in it. But it is hard for some people to do that, you feels?

Sektor came forward, Nizzar was pulled into the light screaming. Big difference. When is this retirement coming btw?

Farzo
08-27-2014, 01:36 AM
Not for another 20-40 years I think.

Farzo
08-27-2014, 01:39 AM
it's called "a pot calling the kettle black" - in old English.

Quoted for you coz I edited back in.
Doesn't matter how you try and justify it your head, or whatever moral ground you think you're taking. That quote is the truth regarding RMT in sellers and buyers.

Complexity
08-27-2014, 03:18 AM

LATER NERD.

Clark
08-27-2014, 03:19 AM

Holy cow lol.

Samsung
08-27-2014, 06:51 AM

Lol, sure:

I've gotten 2 free accounts asking nicely for peoples accounts, worth a try. Would of been nice to have that paladin.

Farzo
08-27-2014, 07:37 AM
It's okay Samsung I am only trolling you anyhow.
Can call the Azraelites off plz.

Pudge
08-27-2014, 09:17 AM
What I got from this thread: spineless nilly nut huggers prefer to slink away in shame once they can no longer suckle at nizzars teet (or anything else he puts in their mouths)

heartbrand
08-27-2014, 09:19 AM
Anyone ever seen pudge in game?

krazyGlue
08-27-2014, 10:01 AM
Anyone ever seen pudge in game?

Pudge plays everyday it's
Not his problem you don't know who he is

Drakaris
08-27-2014, 11:45 PM
What I got from this thread: spineless nilly nut huggers prefer to slink away in shame once they can no longer suckle at nizzars teet (or anything else he puts in their mouths)

Or;

Players that have reviewed all the guilds the server has to offer, realised that the 2 other major guilds (Hokuten and Azrael) are a bunch of sociopaths.

Sadly this proved to be true. RIP Hokuten.

drilemcbit
08-28-2014, 02:40 AM

Adios Amigos it was fun!

This is why population goes up to 200 and falls to 100ish... I didn't wanna stay for the same reasons. A bunch of huge ego adult babies.

Feniggles
08-28-2014, 03:36 AM
I dont think anyone wants you to quit. Take that group of friends and start a guild, just make sure your leader doesnt RMT this time.

i want him to quit, hes a scumbag
i like you but your a fucking scumbag too

Feniggles
08-28-2014, 03:38 AM
i want him to quit, hes a scum bag
i like you but your a fucking scumbag too

the rules are simple yet neither of you can follow them

Bazia
08-28-2014, 07:41 AM
I'm a scumbag???

i dont insult peoples irl like urself

Rystar
08-28-2014, 03:57 PM
Sektor came forward, Nizzar was pulled into the light screaming. Big difference. When is this retirement coming btw?

Serious are you retarded? Sektors is even now after getting EVERYTHING BANNED asking to buy things that would cost a total of 300-400k of gear/MQs a few months after returning. Get a clue, is it even possible to farm that kinda cash on a cleric while leveling? No of course not, he is still RMTing and you would be stupid to think otherwise, since I don't think you are stupid I think you are turning a blind eye.

Sektors is bad for the server and you guys harbor him like its fine which makes you just as guilty.

HippoNipple
08-28-2014, 03:59 PM
Also I don't know for sure but was Sektor coming out of the blue providing this info or was he caught and asked to snitch to reduce his sentence?

Eslade
08-28-2014, 04:06 PM
Serious are you retarded? Sektors is even now after getting EVERYTHING BANNED asking to buy things that would cost a total of 300-400k of gear/MQs a few months after returning. Get a clue, is it even possible to farm that kinda cash on a cleric while leveling? No of course not, he is still RMTing and you would be stupid to think otherwise, since I don't think you are stupid I think you are turning a blind eye.

Sektors is bad for the server and you guys harbor him like its fine which makes you just as guilty.

Got prof?

Rystar
08-28-2014, 04:58 PM
Got prof?

Exactly the response I was expecting.

Casey VII
08-28-2014, 07:55 PM
Cry more nuthuggers. Feels goog

Drakaris
08-28-2014, 08:32 PM
Cry more nuthuggers. Feels goog

Lets accuse the opposition of a major 'underground' RMT scandel, then harbour a known RMTer who is clearly STILL RMTing.

Lite has to keep his cash cow close, everyone wants a piece of that cake, you know what I mean?

Aaaaanyways... you guys can't really call anyone nuthuggers now that you disbanded Hokuten to hug Lite's nuts...

Azrael 24.0 zerg inc.

Ghordo
08-28-2014, 08:45 PM

mostbitter
08-28-2014, 08:54 PM
Lite been RMTing to brainz for a long ass time. You think Azrael been doing 8 hour sky raids then calling brainz in to loot pieces off eye of veeshan for fun?

Eslade
08-28-2014, 09:35 PM
Lets accuse the opposition of a major 'underground' RMT scandel, then harbour a known RMTer who is clearly STILL RMTing.

Lite has to keep his cash cow close, everyone wants a piece of that cake, you know what I mean?

Aaaaanyways... you guys can't really call anyone nuthuggers now that you disbanded Hokuten to hug Lite's nuts...

Azrael 24.0 zerg inc.

You wanna know what the sad part is? If lite did want to create another nihilum, most of the old nihilum nut huggers would come running for pixels.

Farzo
08-28-2014, 09:42 PM
You wanna know what the sad part is? If lite did want to create another nihilum, most of the old nihilum nut huggers would come running for pixels.

nay Azrael is more about pvp............................................... ..............dats why they won the server by pvp.

Eslade
08-28-2014, 09:48 PM
nay Azrael is more about pvp............................................... ..............dats why they won the server by pvp.

I'm surprised that you haven't figured out that it was your guild and it's policy of taking anybody with a pulse that ultimately destroyed it. You have nobody to blame but your leaders and your guildies. Box hasn't been won yet.

Rystar
08-28-2014, 09:59 PM
I'm surprised that you haven't figured out that it was your guild and it's policy of taking anybody with a pulse that ultimately destroyed it. You have nobody to blame but your leaders and your guildies. Box hasn't been won yet.

Its stupid comments like this that make me giggle in my chair. The server was not destroyed in any way while Nihilum was on top. You had a big guild out neckbearding the rest. You can use the zerg excuse all you want however, most of the times you lost it was because you couldn't hang with the neckbeards. Even if the numbers were even (if we are being honest with each other, it was even many times through out the history) It wasn't the zerg that beat you (not gonna lie it helped at times) it was the players who had more grit and logged on more daily. You can make any excuse you want the truth is Azrael just didn't (still don't!) have the people willing to log on everyday for 12 hours to compete with Nihilum. GMs (with the help of Nizzar/Heartbrand) are the only reason you are still not under Nihilums huge neckbeard.

The server was active and working just fine, never was it really destroyed, just like now with the poor decisions of the GMs of disbanding Nihilum the server will survive. Its just another phase in the EQ drama. Even now Lite is working on getting his zerg up and running, and I am sure none of you be giving him shit about how he is "destroying" the server.

Lets see how long this phase lasts, and enjoy it while we can.

Drakaris
08-28-2014, 10:06 PM

Because socially isolating/ostracising players is healthy for the community? Some people turned to Nilly because they tried the other side first and it didn't work out...

Come on now, you're not that stupid... hell you don't even play the game from what I've been told...

Azrael be zerging it up... hell if they are inviting a known RMTer and a known Guild Bank Thief, I wouldn't think they were being selective at all...

Eslade
08-28-2014, 10:07 PM
Its stupid comments like this that make me giggle in my chair. The server was not destroyed in any way while Nihilum was on top. You had a big guild out neckbearding the rest. You can use the zerg excuse all you want however, most of the times you lost it was because you couldn't hang with the neckbeards. Even if the numbers were even (if we are being honest with each other, it was even many times through out the history) It wasn't the zerg that beat you (not gonna lie it helped at times) it was the players who had more grit and logged on more daily. You can make any excuse you want the truth is Azrael just didn't (still don't!) have the people willing to log on everyday for 12 hours to compete with Nihilum. GMs (with the help of Nizzar/Heartbrand) are the only reason you are still not under Nihilums huge neckbeard.

The server was active and working just fine, never was it really destroyed, just like now with the poor decisions of the GMs of disbanding Nihilum the server will survive. Its just another phase in the EQ drama. Even now Lite is working on getting his zerg up and running, and I am sure none of you be giving him shit about how he is "destroying" the server.

Lets see how long this phase lasts, and enjoy it while we can.

http://shaktronics.com/files/2011/05/tldr-knit.jpg

heartbrand
08-28-2014, 10:08 PM
you dont need people willing to log on 12 hours a day to kill all the raid mobs in one day within a 4 hour period

Kaahbal
11-22-2014, 10:12 PM
Thank god.

Cya!

karsten
11-22-2014, 10:18 PM
Thank god.

Cya!

Tassador
11-22-2014, 10:40 PM
Thank god.

Cya! kangaroo fire giant

iiNGloriouS
11-22-2014, 11:05 PM
Thank god.

Cya!

lite
11-22-2014, 11:27 PM
ah, so this nonfactor's attempts to be noticed go back further than bragging about holo. Those who noone ever knew existed making retiring posts is the best.

Even now Lite is working on getting his zerg up and running, and I am sure none of you be giving him shit about how he is "destroying" the server.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130806122705/glee/images/6/6f/28468-Taylor-swift-lol-gif-OMBg.gif

hagard
11-22-2014, 11:34 PM
still blown away that nizzar is the main topic of conversations so many months later
YALL PERMA RUSTLED

iiNGloriouS
11-23-2014, 12:29 AM
This one time I gave myself The Stranger.

Farzo
11-23-2014, 01:00 AM
Lol good necro....great to see the Autobots from Azrael post in here still.

Even got a lite comment; teehee still recovering from your fall from grace?

p.s. greybeard 90% retired; came out of retirement to participate in the decapitation of azrael and now that is complete he grews old and frail.