PDA

View Full Version : AZRAEL

lite
08-24-2014, 06:16 PM
Still not recruiting at all, make new guilds.

Colgate
08-24-2014, 06:17 PM
goog

lite
Still pro Variance as fuck, too.

Not_Kazowi
who needs to recruit when youre 50 warm bodies strong plugging and avoiding pvp from a significantly smaller force? amirite

lite
08-24-2014, 06:18 PM
who u

Rais
08-24-2014, 06:20 PM
Sounds like you upgraded your computer to play more than only two toons at once. Hardcore Lite coming to town.

Colgate
08-24-2014, 06:22 PM
u sound like a nerd who's bitter because he sucked a cripple's dick and paid for his electricity bill

Rais
08-24-2014, 06:25 PM
Seeing how I pushed to give Nizzar the cast treatment for over a year, highly doubtful. Keep grasping

BigTB
08-24-2014, 06:26 PM
u sound like a nerd who's bitter because he sucked a cripple's dick and paid for his electricity bill

To be fair, sucking a cripples dick sounds like a pretty stand up thing to do

;)

Ezpk
08-24-2014, 06:33 PM
time to make amends?

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/pgfx/item_678.png

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/pgfx/item_563.png

lmk

Gullytheghost
08-24-2014, 06:35 PM
ezpk i miss u buddy

ur bff sotto

http://x1.fjcdn.com/comments/Those+are+some+good+maymays+friend+_6f67e31c524718 63af16582fedf6cfa2.jpg

krazyGlue
08-24-2014, 06:44 PM
not going to lie. i bring up ezpk everytime i get a chance.

lite
08-24-2014, 06:54 PM
not going to lie. i bring up ezpk everytime i get a chance.

he does. come home ez !

Colgate
08-24-2014, 07:38 PM

???

krazyGlue
08-24-2014, 09:00 PM
Lite cant turn me down? :)

i didnt know you left

Terpuntine
08-24-2014, 09:43 PM
So when is azrael finally going to tell jobekn to be a man and deal with his own shit. You guys are awfully quick with the 30 man bail outs when there only 2 groups of us to begin with.

lite
08-24-2014, 09:45 PM
So when is azrael finally going to tell jobekn to be a man and deal with his own shit. You guys are awfully quick with the 30 man bail outs when there only 2 groups of us to begin with.

Pras on creating a new guild tag, but it doesn't change the fact that they are basically being attacked by a bunch of toons that were free loading gear out of nihilum over the last 2 years. We absolutely want Jibeknn and co to gain dependance, but you are all VP geared and have many AoN's ... letting them get ran over this early is not realistic.

Terpuntine
08-24-2014, 09:52 PM
Snortlin and chortlin over here, love a good brobb post.

Hows the wife?

krazyGlue
08-24-2014, 09:56 PM

we had 20, you had 18-20? i dont see why you pals didnt fight

vinnidel
08-24-2014, 10:17 PM

holy fuck the irony here

Not_Kazowi
08-24-2014, 10:28 PM
Not defending nihilum here but I don't know how this box is going to do in the long run now. Those neck beards have everyone something to fight against. Now we will watch azrael make 10 threads a day over trivial shit while people slowly quit once getting geared and finding there's no pvp at high levels unless it's near a zone line or 3x the numbers

Eslade
08-24-2014, 10:46 PM
Not defending nihilum here but I don't know how this box is going to do in the long run now. Those neck beards have everyone something to fight against. Now we will watch azrael make 10 threads a day over trivial shit while people slowly quit once getting geared and finding there's no pvp at high levels unless it's near a zone line or 3x the numbers

http://apotential.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/worlds-smallest-violin.jpg

Bazia
08-24-2014, 10:47 PM
There's no way anyone is going to convince me that 50-70 player piles consuming all 50+ content was a good thing.

Mac Drettj
08-24-2014, 11:05 PM
I was there for fear

10vs20 and we got a kill. They didnt. 8).

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 12:37 AM
Was p kool

Deluxeee
08-25-2014, 12:43 AM
I can't wait for Lite to award me my Aon--I earned it, I deserve it.

quido
08-25-2014, 12:55 AM
can i get that hon?

Samsung
08-25-2014, 05:34 AM
Terp sounds really butthurt, poor fellow.

Genedin
08-25-2014, 09:49 AM
Pras Azrael.

Must be tough having to fight against people geared as you. Steam rolling a bunch of sub-60's in rags is much more your style apparently.

You are acting like a cry baby bitch.

I especially like how you guys all just ran away instead of fighting Azrael when they ported in and the numbers were basically even.

Zalaerian
08-25-2014, 10:01 AM
Yaw basically even. 11 brave souls plugged a guild of 30 only to have another 30 port in to back up the plugged. Man o man feelers r good to be holo again

heartbrand
08-25-2014, 10:34 AM
basically even? holy fuck a lot of elderans lately

Cheesypoof
08-25-2014, 10:39 AM

Did you have fun camping guild binds yesterday? Those naked kills r tough.

Genedin
08-25-2014, 10:41 AM
6-7 members out of range

whatever you have to tell yourself to feel proud for slaying rags with vp bis toons.

not even complaining, I enjoy the pvp that's why myself and most of us are on this server, just don't complain when someone interrupts your massacre

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 10:42 AM
Did you have fun camping guild binds yesterday? Those naked kills r tough.

I don't remember killing anyone at their bind and even if I did I wouldn't care.

Hokuten found it funny to kill me 3 times while naked on CR denying LNS.

As far as I know it's FFA after that

Smedy
08-25-2014, 10:51 AM
the only brave souls i remember azrael crew of 25 in rags vs nihilums 65+ full vp for sev in ej, never forgive never forget

Zalaerian
08-25-2014, 10:56 AM
The dif is if that was holo vs those numbers we would have YTd a bunch and took zero deaths u no? 8)8)8). Feels goog playin w cwall gshow chuck and big Lewis again

Smedy
08-25-2014, 10:58 AM
not gonna like dat k/d is important

Zalaerian
08-25-2014, 11:00 AM
Very important

Grimjaw
08-25-2014, 11:36 AM
time to make amends?

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/pgfx/item_678.png

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/pgfx/item_563.png

lmk

ur gonna need to offer more than that brah

lite
08-25-2014, 11:40 AM

Pretty sure he was suggesting that'd be our payment to him for making him pay for his sky belt.

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 12:05 PM
Lol smedy banned

Cheesypoof
08-25-2014, 12:09 PM
5,232 posts

Smedy RIP

Cheesypoof
08-25-2014, 12:10 PM
anyone know what he typed?

Ezpk
08-25-2014, 12:47 PM

Pretty sure he was suggesting that'd be our payment to him for making him pay for his sky belt.

Correct.

My loyalty & founding friends turned their back on me under a fallacy provided by Lite, our chosen "leader/bard/etc". The slander that took place & personal grief received due to Lites actions will not be forgiven or forgotten so long as he holds a fair amount of my own time & dedication towards Azrael.

If you want me to consider Azrael as a family/friendly environment coming into it fresh, there needs to be amends made in regards to my previous dedication to the guild. Forcing ultimatums is never a positive way to get what you want, though I feel justified in doing so because previously, I was left with 2 options. Either buy the last part of the air haste belt to pay hughman/maximilian for their month?2months of association as reciprocation.. Or don't and let brand new tanks fill my spot on the roster.

I felt betrayed & slandered by Lite and during this time, I didn't have any other close friends' support in the guild. If Azrael wants to fix this, here's where we should start.

krazyGlue
08-25-2014, 12:57 PM
EZ you left the guild and expect pixels for free That droped after you left ? Lol ya right

Andis
08-25-2014, 01:03 PM
god damn eq is hot right now

i love this shit

Ezpk
08-25-2014, 01:04 PM
EZ you left the guild and expect pixels for free That droped after you left ? Lol ya right

Not at all, I expect what any long-time member/creator of the guild would & that is that my time and efforts be respected.

Where are the others nowadays since they were placed on a pedestal in my short absence of Azrael?

Regardless, this is how I feel about it & if there's to be a future with Azrael... Something close to what I am requesting is what will be required.

C'mon, you guise know Idgaf about pixels. This is strictly a formal apology for leading me astray during those trying times. Also sickpuppy, you were one of the first to hop on the hate train when Lite was running his campaign against me in regards to wanyo/brennards accounts.

krazyGlue
08-25-2014, 01:13 PM
Naw pal sorry it ain't going to happen I like you but your wrong

krazyGlue
08-25-2014, 01:14 PM
Ezpk your an idiot if you think I ever talked or said anything negative about you . I constantly bring your name up telling like to get you back

lite
08-25-2014, 01:14 PM
Not at all, I expect what any long-time member/creator of the guild would & that is that my time and efforts be respected.

Where are the others nowadays since they were placed on a pedestal in my short absence of Azrael?

Regardless, this is how I feel about it & if there's to be a future with Azrael... Something close to what I am requesting is what will be required.

C'mon, you guise know Idgaf about pixels. This is strictly a formal apology for leading me astray during those trying times. Also sickpuppy, you were one of the first to hop on the hate train when Lite was running his campaign against me in regards to wanyo/brennards accounts.

I always liked you dispite the fact that you acted like a total nut job, but you have a retardedly hard time taking responsibility and seeing other's perspectives. In your head what you did with Wanyo and Brennard's accounts is no big deal to you so noone should be upset, and that's just not how things work. I still like you and wish we would have remained guilded, as to this day I consider you a friend. But your inability to stand in other people's shoes is a great flaw.

Slathar
08-25-2014, 01:20 PM
Correct.

My loyalty & founding friends turned their back on me under a fallacy provided by Lite, our chosen "leader/bard/etc". The slander that took place & personal grief received due to Lites actions will not be forgiven or forgotten so long as he holds a fair amount of my own time & dedication towards Azrael.

If you want me to consider Azrael as a family/friendly environment coming into it fresh, there needs to be amends made in regards to my previous dedication to the guild. Forcing ultimatums is never a positive way to get what you want, though I feel justified in doing so because previously, I was left with 2 options. Either buy the last part of the air haste belt to pay hughman/maximilian for their month?2months of association as reciprocation.. Or don't and let brand new tanks fill my spot on the roster.

I felt betrayed & slandered by Lite and during this time, I didn't have any other close friends' support in the guild. If Azrael wants to fix this, here's where we should start.

you will never be re-invited to azrael, sorry

Ezpk
08-25-2014, 01:34 PM
I always liked you dispite the fact that you acted like a total nut job, but you have a retardedly hard time taking responsibility and seeing other's perspectives. In your head what you did with Wanyo and Brennard's accounts is no big deal to you so noone should be upset, and that's just not how things work. I still like you and wish we would have remained guilded, as to this day I consider you a friend. But your inability to stand in other people's shoes is a great flaw.

This is odd considering that my issue at the time was the assumptions made by you & the coercion you displayed towards the guild in order to involve them in the situation and get outside sources input.

Talking about being in other peoples' shoes, If I had the gall to spew my personal issues to everyone & try to get them to take my side... Things might look differently nowadays. However, that ship has sailed & I'm not one to put personal problems in the open. I'd rather deal with it the best way I see fit & remove myself of the situation, which is what I did.

I want you to put yourself in my shoes during those times & realize that your obsession with obama as a leader & portraying politics into our elf world problems, doesn't fair well when it comes to dealing with friends. You assuming ill intentions from me in regards to OUR friends who weren't playing anymore - was wrong. We can get further into this if Azrael as a whole is interested in getting it all out on the table, but that's going to take Shepherd Lite to make the call.

I know my actions towards the end could seem uncaring or futile, in reality I didn't want to challenge the only person willing to dedicate time as head/leader. Lite always wanted to be the leader of those taking his word unscathed. I simply gave you what you wanted, without damaging your reputation or causing turmoil within the guild by removing myself from the situation.

Again - if this is to be rectified, there has to be a common solution & understanding of whats happened & whats to come.

Andis
08-25-2014, 01:39 PM
you will never be re-invited to azrael, sorry

heartbrand
08-25-2014, 01:44 PM
andis 2 days ago was telling terp how awful lite was and asking to join

Slathar
08-25-2014, 01:45 PM
This is odd considering that my issue at the time was the assumptions made by you & the coercion you displayed towards the guild in order to involve them in the situation and get outside sources input.

Talking about being in other peoples' shoes, If I had the gall to spew my personal issues to everyone & try to get them to take my side... Things might look differently nowadays. However, that ship has sailed & I'm not one to put personal problems in the open. I'd rather deal with it the best way I see fit & remove myself of the situation, which is what I did.

I want you to put yourself in my shoes during those times & realize that your obsession with obama as a leader & portraying politics into our elf world problems, doesn't fair well when it comes to dealing with friends. You assuming ill intentions from me in regards to OUR friends who weren't playing anymore - was wrong. We can get further into this if Azrael as a whole is interested in getting it all out on the table, but that's going to take Shepherd Lite to make the call.

I know my actions towards the end could seem uncaring or futile, in reality I didn't want to challenge the only person willing to dedicate time as head/leader. Lite always wanted to be the leader of those taking his word unscathed. I simply gave you what you wanted, without damaging your reputation or causing turmoil within the guild by removing myself from the situation.

Again - if this is to be rectified, there has to be a common solution & understanding of whats happened & whats to come.

denied

Andis
08-25-2014, 01:52 PM

wtf? i dont talk to terp you mental case

seek therapy

Ezpk
08-25-2014, 01:57 PM
Idgaf about andis - sorry egghead, & Idgaf about slathar - fgt, there's your recognition boys :D
Lite, if we can come to an agreement that both Azrael and I would accept as water under the bridge... We can discuss this outside of R&F, preferably in TS.

Ball's in your court.

Mac Drettj
08-25-2014, 01:57 PM

freez
08-25-2014, 02:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVcCDRzjtWg

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 02:04 PM

Slathar
08-25-2014, 02:08 PM
Idgaf about andis - sorry egghead, & Idgaf about slathar - fgt, there's your recognition boys :D
Lite, if we can come to an agreement that both Azrael and I would accept as water under the bridge... We can discuss this outside of R&F, preferably in TS.

Ball's in your court.

you better give a fuck about me because im the one who decides if you get in or not

decision made

denied

Slathar
08-25-2014, 02:09 PM
oh and to add to the last post, if you give me 2 cofs ill let you join.

balls in your court

Andis
08-25-2014, 02:10 PM
rofl

Slathar
08-25-2014, 02:11 PM

plz see post ezpk

gl with ur future endeavors on red

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 02:15 PM
Damn dude he totally showed you in Everquest!

Slathar
08-25-2014, 02:16 PM
Damn dude he totally showed you in Everquest!

imagine that people are talking about everquest on an everquest forum. does that make you upset?

krazyGlue
08-25-2014, 02:37 PM
Let's get this straight . You stole items from wanyo and Brennard . Got kicked out . Few months went by after Sirken telling you to give back said items we still gave you a second chance and let you back unofficialy . Said items droped . Max and hughman were out main tanks at the time. They proposed to give you the belt if you gave them items they needed . And lite agreed being that 2 upgrades are better then 1 .

Colgate
08-25-2014, 02:41 PM
ezpk worthless retard who makes teamspeak unbearable

no1 care go away faggot

Ezpk
08-25-2014, 02:43 PM
Let's get this straight . You stole items from wanyo and Brennard . Got kicked out . Few months went by after Sirken telling you to give back said items we still gave you a second chance and let you back unofficialy . Said items droped . Max and hughman were out main tanks at the time. They proposed to give you the belt if you gave them items they needed . And lite agreed being that 2 upgrades are better then 1 .

Well then let's atleast get it right.

I never stole from Wanyo, nor Brennard. These 2 dear friends of ours had quit playing their characters due to their IRL situations. Sirken and I never spoke on this issue, because in my eyes it wasn't an issue to be brought outside of the guild. Had sirken been involved and my intentions ill, I could have kept whatever I wanted,.. but I didn't.

My entire point that I've been trying to put across went completely over your head & this is why I disbelieve you for having good intentions in regards to me or my presence in the guild.

Again, if these issues could be brought around civilly & with a positive mentality of hearing all sides involved to see the truth of the situation... I would be willing to let bygones be bygones, however, not before I feel confident that my time will be valued as such.

krazyGlue
08-25-2014, 02:43 PM
God I can't wait to catch Rex near some type of mob or cliff at his bind . Colgate was the only reason why I stoped trying to gflux you into the hole

Ezpk
08-25-2014, 02:45 PM
ezpk worthless retard who makes teamspeak unbearable

no1 care go away faggot

Feels good you fairy fuck, feels good

Don't be such a sour faggot to those you feel threatened by, instead.. Take the bull by the horns & make your stand. Idk what could possess you to be so infatuated with me or my being here, but whatever it was - haha

Colgate
08-25-2014, 02:47 PM
yaw i feel real threatened by some aspie who i've killed 14 times and have never died to

gud1 8)

Ezpk
08-25-2014, 02:51 PM
yaw i feel real threatened by some aspie who i've killed 14 times and have never died to

gud1 8)

Please, if it was anything but that then there wouldn't be a constant nagging tugging away at my scrotum. Atleast you remember to floss ;)

Not_Kazowi
08-25-2014, 02:51 PM
God I can't wait to catch Rex near some type of mob or cliff at his bind . Colgate was the only reason why I stoped trying to gflux you into the hole

Will make sure to fraps it so Derupal and sirkdawg can check it out too 8]

krazyGlue
08-25-2014, 03:29 PM
Idgaf I got 6 bis 60s

Mac Drettj
08-25-2014, 03:36 PM
Az recruiting?