PDA

View Full Version : Is Maximillien the worst twink ever?

KB_Trader
08-23-2014, 11:09 AM
I say yes. Dude has Blade of the Black Dragon Eye, Fungi, etc etc, but is fucking TERRIBLE. He attacked my group in MM and me and one other guy were the only 2 in range. He didn't even try to attack me, but he just chased around our wizard while I beat the piss out of him. He ended up suiciding to mobs to avoid the shame. When called out in OOC he completely lied about attacking us saying, "DO A WHO ALL I'M IN KALADIM." No shit dawg -- that's cuz I just raped you and you died. I'm sitting on ur corpse for fucks sake.

Mac Drettj
08-23-2014, 11:12 AM
Believed it cus true

quido
08-23-2014, 11:16 AM
That's why Max is so fungi-crazed: he just wanted to be a fungi twink.

Too bad he sucks.

mostbitter
08-23-2014, 11:18 AM
http://i59.tinypic.com/14mza7n.jpg

3 mobs v 1 maximilien and this dude is pretending like he killed me.

This is the pvp that actually happened.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2uft5qe.jpg

quido
08-23-2014, 11:29 AM
You deleveled 30 levels because you're a pussy. You're not tough.

KB_Trader
08-23-2014, 11:41 AM
Lol are you serious? First you lie in OOC about even being involved in a fight with us and now you're inventing 3 mobs that were on you? And then post some random screenshot that doesn't even involve me? For fucks sake, the screenshot you posted doesn't even show any mobs and, as I said, the only 2 people who were in range were myself and a wizard. So ultra twinked you and your ultra twinked sk vs myself and a wizard with an advisor robe. GG.

Jesus Christ not only are you fucking TERRIBLE at pvp, you're a pathological liar to boot. Must suck being fucking AWFUL at a 10 year old game, huh?

Eslade
08-23-2014, 11:45 AM
All that work just to be mocked by lobbies also.

KB_Trader
08-23-2014, 11:45 AM
Also, wait, this guy DELEVELED? So not only is he ultra twinked, he has huge skill point advantages? JESUS CHRIST HOW ARE YOU SO BAD?

mtb tripper
08-23-2014, 11:49 AM
delevel some more and take on mrbigs

mtb tripper
08-23-2014, 11:50 AM
you guys can play with eachothers clits in unrest

Azure
08-23-2014, 11:51 AM
naw, max is legit nurga

Mac Drettj
08-23-2014, 12:00 PM
u can go ahead and close that discipline box tho

loool

KB_Trader
08-23-2014, 12:19 PM
His corpse is starting to smell rly bad.

Ames who?
08-23-2014, 12:34 PM

loool

heheheh

Not Salem
08-23-2014, 12:34 PM
Man dukesmen are going crazy

Colgate
08-23-2014, 12:37 PM
he knew that no guild on the server would take him in and that being a twink in unrest or mistmoore was his only shot at doing anything on the server

mostbitter
08-23-2014, 12:54 PM
Bigkb I think you're gonna fit in here. Already lying and slandering people over a little pvp!

I'm not so sure that it is a good thing anymore. I suggest relaxing and enjoying the scenery. Here is an example, since you probably don't know what I'm talking about.

Good luck in the future!

http://i59.tinypic.com/fz57wo.jpg

mtb tripper
08-23-2014, 01:01 PM
y

mtb tripper
08-23-2014, 01:02 PM
delevel some more and take on mrbigs

you guys can play with eachothers clits in unrest

Eslade
08-23-2014, 01:08 PM
Man dukesmen are going crazy

http://karmajello.com/postcont/2014/04/*****s-is-wilding.gif

KB_Trader
08-23-2014, 01:24 PM
Bigkb I think you're gonna fit in here. Already lying and slandering people over a little pvp!

I'm not so sure that it is a good thing anymore. I suggest relaxing and enjoying the scenery. Here is an example, since you probably don't know what I'm talking about.

Good luck in the future!

Lol I srsly cant believe you value your forumquest character so more that you're legit making shit up to save face. And then turning around and pretty much saying, "NO U R!!!!!"

Oh this server gonna be fun, dawg.

GrobbGangsta
08-23-2014, 01:48 PM

Good luck in the future!

You are a legit pathetic psycho

Eslade
08-23-2014, 01:51 PM

Good luck in the future!

That's all nice, but where do I plug in my computer to play eq?

mrproudbeard
08-23-2014, 02:13 PM
Mostbitter the guy who went pure jihad on a batphone list for weeks on end until the GMs told him to stop or be banned is suggesting people relax?

GoldScar
08-23-2014, 03:18 PM
KB Trader is raw. Maximilien is a little bitch ever since I awarded him the server first Woodsman Staff and he left our resistance guild for the zerg the next day.

KB_Trader
08-23-2014, 03:28 PM
I'm so old school I remember when the resistances enemy was heresy and talon zek times

Tassador
08-23-2014, 04:10 PM
I'm so old school I remember when the resistances enemy was heresy and talon zek times

Living in the past in eq is sicker than the fucks here already don't you want to join that Loz server? Or going for 1 yt before you jump ship?

GoldScar
08-23-2014, 04:12 PM
Right there with you KB, we fought outside of guk a bunch at like level 15 back then when I was Babylon

Nudalus
08-23-2014, 04:44 PM
3 mobs v 1 maximilien and this dude is pretending like he killed me.

This is the pvp that actually happened.

Sorry you ran into mobs on the way OUT.

There were no mobs in the room with you. You AND silver took on 2 of our group's members, and oh yeah BTW half the group was OOR for you.

You walked into the room and wanted to de-level like a dick and grief in MM, and YOU died to mobs to prevent the yellow text like a pussy.

You have fungi and a ton of other gear as a twink, you are de-leveled as well.

Too bad you can't stay at level 60 and take on people with your own level of gear, you'll only get facerolled.

mostbitter
08-23-2014, 07:27 PM
Sorry you ran into mobs on the way OUT.

There were no mobs in the room with you. You AND silver took on 2 of our group's members, and oh yeah BTW half the group was OOR for you.

You walked into the room and wanted to de-level like a dick and grief in MM, and YOU died to mobs to prevent the yellow text like a pussy.

You have fungi and a ton of other gear as a twink, you are de-leveled as well.

Too bad you can't stay at level 60 and take on people with your own level of gear, you'll only get facerolled.

wow dude sorry to take so long to get back to you but i was out adventuring in the real world. anyway here goes:

U mad?

Nudalus
08-23-2014, 07:34 PM
wow dude sorry to take so long to get back to you but i was out adventuring in the real world. anyway here goes:

U mad?

I'm glad those burgers were getting flipped. Hungry customers after all.

I dunno, it's your body on the ground, you dead brah?

Eslade
08-23-2014, 07:39 PM
Is Maximillien the worst twink ever?
http://jodyfisher.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/yes.jpg

KB_Trader
08-23-2014, 07:48 PM
Living in the past in eq is sicker than the fucks here already don't you want to join that Loz server? Or going for 1 yt before you jump ship?

naw i'm going for legendary status dawg that's how I roll.

KB_Trader
08-23-2014, 07:49 PM

U mad?

Oh man it sucks when you try to make shit up when 6 different people saw it happen, huh? Did you finally run out of shit to make up?

Gaffin 7.0
08-23-2014, 07:58 PM
this is just sad, really de lvled 60 war to kill people in unrest, good job idiot

DRAGONBAIT
08-23-2014, 08:43 PM
i was there it was fun xd 6h or so to delevel and u get ur ass kicked on a 2v2 fight with no mobs on you bro, must be tough. bettr go out to get some real life taste i agree. btw i thought raided geared warriors were awesome on pvp. ha ha

DRAGONBAIT
08-23-2014, 08:46 PM
btw u jumped us in between a big pull, we kept on pullin since u and ur sk friend sucked so bad that we could do that while 2 guys in range pvped u must of been fun for em for sure. this 4 lvl range in pve sucks tbh.

no chewie dont
08-23-2014, 09:32 PM
4 level range turrible conf*rmed

mostbitter
08-23-2014, 10:28 PM
4 level range turrible conf*rmed

Kaahbal
11-07-2014, 07:25 PM
Big KayBee holy cow i most have missed ya.

On topic, ya Maximilien aka Mirim aka Bigtuna is hands down one if the worst players around.

Came after me on my 34 SK main with deleveled VP geared/Epic'd warrior with OOR epic shaman and cleric and still had to plug from me.

He ended up bringing in a 50+ Holocaust bard and a raidbuffed monk and warrior twink combo.

Even with two OOR healers, selos and bardhaste they still got their asses kicked by me and a random guy i was grouped with.

Sad to learn that Fresh houses thieves and graverobbers, i thought the server acctually had a nice community going for new players.

Tldr; avoid <Fresh>, players who burnt all their other bridges on this server are using it as a way to reroll incognito.

Bazia
11-07-2014, 07:31 PM
anyone helping newbs is a good thing

Sektor
11-07-2014, 07:34 PM

loool

lmao

GoldScar
11-07-2014, 07:42 PM
worst ever

Fame
11-07-2014, 07:46 PM
Big KayBee holy cow i most have missed ya.

On topic, ya Maximilien aka Mirim aka Bigtuna is hands down one if the worst players around.

Came after me on my 34 SK main with deleveled VP geared/Epic'd warrior with OOR epic shaman and cleric and still had to plug from me.

He ended up bringing in a 50+ Holocaust bard and a raidbuffed monk and warrior twink combo.

Even with two OOR healers, selos and bardhaste they still got their asses kicked by me and a random guy i was grouped with.

Sad to learn that Fresh houses thieves and graverobbers, i thought the server acctually had a nice community going for new players.

Tldr; avoid <Fresh>, players who burnt all their other bridges on this server are using it as a way to reroll incognito.

Also have had pretty shitty encounters with the upper ranks of <Fresh> I think there is something to the bolded section of the quote. Just seemed slimy, I was incognito myself, rockin that raw hide and their leader still helped them kill my newish looking character in actual rags, tried twice even to grief me on the CR, laughed and plugged.

I do feel for the newer players that are legit and in <Fresh> though, trust me, if there is one thing that can happen to you on red it is a deep taint/sickness that comes from the people you choose to play with.

Would not guild or group with again.

Niedar
11-07-2014, 08:12 PM
Does not matter who you roll with even if by yourself, some conspiracy nut on these forums is going to make some affiliation up and spread it around until people think its a fact.

yevea
11-07-2014, 08:54 PM
For real though <Fresh> has some high caliber newbies in its ranks. Some of those first time brand new players to the server even keep themselves bound at Tranix in the event their alarm clocks going off.

mostbitter
11-07-2014, 09:24 PM
Lol kaahbal honestly the only person i ever helped out with a plvl who went full retard on me in return

Tassador
11-07-2014, 09:47 PM
anyone helping newbs is a good thing

Naw kill them now before they join the Zerg and bleed out the server, can't wait to get home to clear unrest from faggots level 16-22...good luck!!!