PDA

View Full Version : a message to future guilds! KEEP IT FAMILY!

lite
08-23-2014, 08:09 AM
I could have been selling crack in front of a middle school and noone in Azrael would have said a word! Then when I got caught they would have all boycotted the server until I got back in, not created a guild 20 minutes later and raided fear.

Tagging absolutely anyone you can to cock block through zerg is not worth it. Invite only people who you actually want to play with.

Porz
08-23-2014, 08:23 AM
I could have been selling crack in front of a middle school and noone in Azrael would have said a word! Then when I got caught they would have all boycotted the server until I got back in, not created a guild 20 minutes later and raided fear.

Tagging absolutely anyone you can to cock block through zerg is not worth it. Invite only people who you actually want to play with.

magician
08-23-2014, 08:33 AM
God someone shut this loser up

Samsung
08-23-2014, 08:35 AM
God someone shut this loser up

You mad bro? Can't wait to spank that ass.

mostbitter
08-23-2014, 09:16 AM

ya u proved it when you scum bags stripped my toons

heartbrand
08-23-2014, 10:17 AM
ya u proved it when you scum bags stripped my toons

Kind of like how you stripped mine, only to be permanently banned and my items restored? 8)

Swish
08-23-2014, 10:22 AM
Kind of like how you stripped mine, only to be permanently banned and my items restored? 8)

http://i.imgur.com/UulrJ52.gif

mmm mm mm

mostbitter
08-23-2014, 11:03 AM

nah i didn't have donator status

Feniggles
08-23-2014, 05:24 PM

you are not allowed with in 200 yards of a school, leave kids alone