PDA

View Full Version : That ban was not about RMT again but for posting sunday VP-Raid

Sapphiay
08-22-2014, 08:50 AM
and he had no leader nor officerrank in guild. I am new to this server still and in my eyes this posting of a raidwarning not a crime and didnt fulfill the fact of try to get a leaderstatus. Asking for get other people kicked did many player in the guild at different times for different player.
I got punished doing nothing wrong because another player had a bot for tradeskills. In no other guild here guildmember get a collective punishment for failing from officer or guildleader. And there are other officer of other guilds doing things wrong with suspensions.

Harassments and trainings are much worse than a bot because they affect player, real persons for my opinion. In other games guilds with success gets invites to gamescon and gamepartys. Our apps are kos in whole eqworld now and alone.

Dacuk
08-22-2014, 08:56 AM
wut?

sorry you signed up for spoon fed pixels and it didnt work out for u

no chewie dont
08-22-2014, 09:00 AM
forever alone
rot that way

Mac Drettj
08-22-2014, 09:01 AM
stop posting

krazyGlue
08-22-2014, 09:17 AM
I thought my typing skills sucked

Genedin
08-22-2014, 09:33 AM
wut?

Andis
08-22-2014, 09:36 AM
wut?

Smedy
08-22-2014, 09:37 AM
lol what warm body is this? love these vp nerds surfacing once they took out kingpin scumbag

Mac Drettj
08-22-2014, 09:58 AM

lol chortled

Samsung
08-22-2014, 10:00 AM
What side is Rexx and Twainz joining? looool

Bazia
08-22-2014, 10:01 AM
i think what OP is saying is they are banned for botting tradeskills and that Nizzar shouldn't be banned because now all of the traitorous ratfinks will get cleansed

Kilbur
08-22-2014, 10:01 AM
and he had no leader nor officerrank in guild. I am new to this server still and in my eyes this posting of a raidwarning not a crime and didnt fulfill the fact of try to get a leaderstatus. Asking for get other people kicked did many player in the guild at different times for different player.
I got punished doing nothing wrong because another player had a bot for tradeskills. In no other guild here guildmember get a collective punishment for failing from officer or guildleader. And there are other officer of other guilds doing things wrong with suspensions.

Harassments and trainings are much worse than a bot because they affect player, real persons for my opinion. In other games guilds with success gets invites to gamescon and gamepartys. Our apps are kos in whole eqworld now and alone.

Soo clueless.. I almost feel sorry

Cheesypoof
08-22-2014, 10:03 AM
What side is Rexx and Twainz joining? looool

I would guild with both, Is there another guild forming or did everyone join Holo?

Mac Drettj
08-22-2014, 10:03 AM
i think what OP is saying is they are banned for botting tradeskills and that Nizzar shouldn't be banned because now all of the traitorous ratfinks will get cleansed

who is?

Bazia
08-22-2014, 10:04 AM
who is?

I got punished doing nothing wrong because another player had a bot for tradeskills

Harassments and trainings are much worse than a bots. Our apps are kos in whole eqworld now and alone.

Samsung
08-22-2014, 10:05 AM
I would guild with both, Is there another guild forming or did everyone join Holo?

I wud too

Cheesypoof
08-22-2014, 10:13 AM
I would like to know about this bot-tradeskill scheme though.

Sapphiay
08-22-2014, 11:49 AM
This botmacrothing tradeskill faction seems not to exist at all or noone had ever heard of this. I asked all people i know. It seems just malicious falsehood. So they got or get perhaps banned with no evidence. The officer should have reported a thing they werent aware of because they got said teamspeak and forum in private hand dont count or they did understood it like this. Only a normal member got an information who isnt playing anymore for a longer time.

The officer of Nihilum got never contacted that something is wrong with leadership or not leadership. They could believe its enough there is no formal leadership and on the other side every member can lead a raid or say dont join my guild. They did so as i know in many occasions.

Infectious
08-22-2014, 11:52 AM
The school system has failed us!

Sapphiay
08-22-2014, 11:55 AM
Holocaust got banned by Nihilum in former times by reporting to admins i just read in one forum and lost many guildmember to them. So their reaction is understandable to get their own guild back. For Holocaust and only for Holocaust.

Kilbur
This botmacrothing tradeskill faction seems not to exist at all or noone had ever heard of this. I asked all people i know. It seems just malicious falsehood. So they got or get perhaps banned with no evidence. The officer should have reported a thing they werent aware of because they got said teamspeak and forum in private hand dont count or they did understood it like this. Only a normal member got an information who isnt playing anymore for a longer time.

The officer of Nihilum got never contacted that something is wrong with leadership or not leadership. They could believe its enough there is no formal leadership and on the other side every member can lead a raid or say dont join my guild. They did so as i know in many occasions.

Is English your first language?

Colgate
i uhh

what?

LostCause
08-22-2014, 12:03 PM
actually english is not her first language lol.

Cheesypoof
08-22-2014, 12:06 PM
I would guess you just didn't understand because it is obvious that English is not your first language. When someone says "bot" they are usually referring to a character that they use to port other people. I still wonder how Sapphia as a new player to EQ even heard about trade skill bots though. That is something that I have never heard about on P99, only on live.

Drakaris
08-22-2014, 12:14 PM
Come on gents, be nice to the Deutschlander ;)

She is basically saying the Duke wasn't in a leadership position and the officers had authority over him in every way. I clearly remember vapo telling him to shut up and stop holding people's hands, putting the duke to silence during a guild raid.

Unfortunately it seems that the desire for vindication through propaganda prevailed over actuality.

heartbrand
08-22-2014, 12:15 PM
Come on gents, be nice to the Deutschlander ;)

She is basically saying the Duke wasn't in a leadership position and the officers had authority over him in every way. I clearly remember vapo telling him to shut up and stop holding people's hands, putting the duke to silence during a guild raid.

Unfortunately it seems that the desire for vindication through propaganda prevailed over actuality.

I mean dude the guild is gone, nizzar gone, no reason 2 forumquest now. We all know he was the leader. Let the Duke RIP.

Kergan
08-22-2014, 12:21 PM
no reason 2 forumquest now.

Fuck my life.

Cheesypoof
08-22-2014, 12:32 PM
When I put in my fake app to Nihilum it was Nizzar who denied my app, banned me from the teamspeak, and told me in-game that he was blocking me from joining the guild and his members told me that he told all of them to kill me.

This sounds like someone with no officer status to me pals!

U callin Genedin <of the hot wife> a liar?

Thems fighting words. I shall see you on the dueling grounds.

Samsung
08-22-2014, 12:33 PM
rip Nizzarr. Your arrogance and going after me is why you're gone. Should of just played the game instead of trying to get your enemies banned.

peace *****

Cheesypoof
08-22-2014, 12:34 PM
Fuck my life.

lol

LulzSect
08-22-2014, 01:21 PM
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-seek-help-11.png

Super Hater
08-22-2014, 01:28 PM
Cut down on EQ a bit, and maybe find some sort of English tutor imo

Sapphiay
08-22-2014, 02:18 PM
Can't blame Heartbrand for this action after i read Holocaust got banned by reporting Nihilum and he got kicked out of guild without a real reason but you Drez aka Retti are a traitor, forever.

Eslade
08-22-2014, 02:21 PM
Nihilum was scum. Even if it was only your leader doing bannable shit (surprise, he wasn't), it's the regular members' fault for not reporting it or just leaving.

Sorry that you didnt realize any of this sooner.

Mac Drettj
08-22-2014, 02:40 PM
Can't blame Heartbrand for this action after i read Holocaust got banned by reporting Nihilum and he got kicked out of guild without a real reason but you Drez aka Retti are a traitor, forever.

who r u?

Infectious
08-22-2014, 02:43 PM
Saph, can you just post pictures please?

Smedy
08-22-2014, 02:48 PM
wut warm body is this tho, lol never ever seen it before must have been stuck in vp

Sapphiay
08-22-2014, 02:58 PM
sorry Drez i know the real now who sold him out

Mac Drettj
08-22-2014, 03:01 PM
y u accusin random folk

Sapphiay
08-22-2014, 03:15 PM
yes sorry i know it better now

Eslade
08-22-2014, 03:31 PM
sektor you didn't do any of this. you got banned and spilled your guts.

don't act like you do this.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4c/Joe_Walsh_Greatest_Hits.jpg

Samsung
08-22-2014, 03:37 PM
sektor you didn't do any of this. you got banned and spilled your guts.

don't act like you do this.

you sound mad

Greegon
08-22-2014, 03:41 PM
wut?

L O L

HippoNipple
08-22-2014, 04:57 PM
op = nizzar sympathizer extremist
definitely needs toothbrush branding

also she was brought here by brobb and plvled by azrael and then left azrael to nutswing on nihilum

no remorse i hope you get griefed off the server

Probably changed sides less than the majority of the server still. The girl barely speaks english and picked up a new game a couple months ago, why do you care so much?

Sapphiay
08-22-2014, 05:30 PM
I never joined Azrael. You have wrong informations.

Sapphiay
08-22-2014, 05:33 PM
And i was brought to this game by some Nihilum, what i know now former Holocaustmember: Terp, Lawlzies, Kilkur, Scuttle. Brobb joined the teamspeak at this day and offered me a funghitunic for lend item and powerleveled perhaps up to 24?. I gave it back later as highlevel. Thank you Brobb.

Sapphiay
08-22-2014, 05:36 PM
and Forcemember after i played molten-wow with them at a private server. With so many posts answering i am pretty sure you are interested in my story *eg*

iiNGloriouS
08-22-2014, 05:47 PM
God you must be a new level of retarded if you can't even space out your words. Or have any grammar at all.

Mac Drettj
08-22-2014, 06:21 PM
its like talking with your mouth full, but written

Buhbuh
08-22-2014, 06:59 PM
Sapphia's good people.

Smedy
08-22-2014, 07:25 PM
i feel like i get dumber trying to decrypt sapphias messages, jesus fuck

Silent
08-22-2014, 07:30 PM
So wait let me get this straight, Multiple people talking shit about being unable to read her posts and type properly etc yet they had been guilded previously WITH her and knew English wasn't her first language? Just people being stupid to troll or wut

ScorpionX
08-23-2014, 01:08 PM
Holocaust got banned by Nihilum in former times by reporting to admins i just read in one forum and lost many guildmember to them. So their reaction is understandable to get their own guild back. For Holocaust and only for Holocaust.

Are u saying you support the holocaust?

iiNGloriouS
08-23-2014, 05:45 PM
Are u saying you support the holocaust?

lol