PDA

View Full Version : Eugenics coming to an abortion clinic near you!

blondeattk
08-22-2014, 12:28 AM
Knew was only matter of time before this nazi showed his real colours!!

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/s-syndrome-babies-aborted-birth-says-Richard/story-22790505-detail/story.html

nice own goal...

JayN
08-22-2014, 12:30 AM
to bad he wasnt aborted

Tenlaar
08-22-2014, 12:38 AM
Know what I'd want to do if I found out I was going to have a kid with downs?

The same thing that the majority of people with access to modern medicine do. Abort it and try again.

mtb tripper
08-22-2014, 12:43 AM
Know what I'd want to do if I found out I was going to have a kid with downs?

The same thing that the majority of people with access to modern medicine do. Abort it and try again.

or diagnose it with adhdand give it adderol

KagatobLuvsAnimu
08-22-2014, 12:57 AM
If my kid were going to be born with downs I'd not want it to live a life of suffering, the same goes for a plethora of other debilitating genetic diseases. There is no vaccine for downs and there are only two ways to stamp it out of the gene pool.

We'll assume that OP and the ignorant first post below him prefer the this type of eugenics over euthanizing people after they've already been born...

JayN
08-22-2014, 01:00 AM
If my kid were going to be born with downs I'd not want it to live a life of suffering, the same goes for a plethora of other debilitating genetic diseases. There is no vaccine for downs and there are only two ways to stamp it out of the gene pool.

We'll assume that OP and the ignorant first post below him prefer the this type of eugenics over euthanizing people after they've already been born...

If only this guy was aborted!

KagatobLuvsAnimu
08-22-2014, 01:16 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/fa/fa3e19ffd513583d5f7ae60382262d9a0505d72589cd2374af 2b2a7de75e057d.jpg
:rolleyes:

blondeattk
08-22-2014, 03:45 AM
`If my kid were going to be born with downs I'd not want it to live a life of suffering,`

what an ignorant attitude! plenty of downs syndrome are active in society and live decent lives.

Your just a murderer. No better than mengeler

KagatobLuvsAnimu
08-22-2014, 03:52 AM
`If my kid were going to be born with downs I'd not want it to live a life of suffering,`

what an ignorant attitude! plenty of downs syndrome are active in society and live decent lives.

K

Swish
08-22-2014, 04:22 AM
It's one of those "just because you're offended it doesn't mean you're right" moments.

I don't know how many abortions happen in the UK each year but its definitely tens of thousands. I'm quite anti-abortion but I can see why Richard Dawkins said what he said.

When it comes down to it, its a decision for the parents...any other sociological "chatter" about it is irrelevant.

I used to work with the father of a downs syndrome baby - he loves his son... and wouldn't change him... for what its worth.

What is great to see I think above all else is he has an opinion and he's not afraid to say it. How many people nowadays have opinions but keep them to themselves? In the UK? Most of us are silenced by the "thought police" :p

Zadrian
08-22-2014, 10:18 AM

Yet not independently. They rely on services that are provided to them through state funded programs, or by having extremely rich parents. What happens when their safety nets fall away?

If you have a kid with down's, no one is forcing you to get an abortion, but don't get the balls to step on someone's toes because it doesn't jive with your own, personally moral code.

Ahldagor
08-22-2014, 10:29 PM
let the woman choose. all the males can shut up now.

Tenlaar
08-22-2014, 10:39 PM

When a man can say "Nope, don't want any part of that" and choose not to take responsibility for the child with no repercussions, maybe. Until then, not so much.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
08-22-2014, 11:11 PM
When a man can say "Nope, don't want any part of that" and choose not to take responsibility for the child with no repercussions, maybe. Until then, not so much.

That already happens. Look at Steve Jobs.

Tenlaar
08-22-2014, 11:22 PM
It happens for some, yes. Every man is not so lucky and even the ones that are didn't have the power to make that decision, the woman made the decision not to go after them. And you are fully aware of that.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
08-22-2014, 11:25 PM
It happens for some, yes. Every man is not so lucky and even the ones that are didn't have the power to make that decision, the woman made the decision not to go after them. And you are fully aware of that.

https://qualityshows.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/bullshit_detector4.gif

Sidelle
08-23-2014, 04:33 AM

Downs kids don't give a fuck. Some of the happiest people I've ever seen.

Sidelle
08-23-2014, 04:35 AM
Maybe we should abort all fetuses with small penises. Awww, but then lots of you fucktards wouldn't be here to post.

Tenlaar
08-23-2014, 06:51 AM
https://qualityshows.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/bullshit_detector4.gif

So you're under the impression that any guy who wants to can just say "Fuck that, I'm not taking care of the kid" and go about their happy lives with no repercussions?

KagatobLuvsAnimu
08-23-2014, 07:13 AM
You realize that whether or not the deadbeat wants to take care of a kid that he fucked up and made happen is virtually the least concern when deciding whether or not child support payments need to be made.

myriverse
08-23-2014, 08:22 AM

And being male, that's what I'm gonna do right now.

Peace

Glenzig
08-23-2014, 12:51 PM
Being that it is a genetic mutation, shouldn't Dawkins want more people with downs syndrome to be born? According to evolution, genetic mutations make the world a better place after all.

Lune
08-23-2014, 12:51 PM
Being that it is a genetic mutation, shouldn't Dawkins want more people with downs syndrome to be born? According to evolution, genetic mutations make the world a better place after all.

one of the more retarded statements I've read on the internet

9/10

Glenzig
08-23-2014, 12:54 PM
one of the more retarded statements I've read on the internet

9/10

Why's that? I thought mutations were supposed to be good and help species to advance?

Tenlaar
08-23-2014, 01:18 PM
You realize that whether or not the deadbeat wants to take care of a kid that he fucked up and made happen is virtually the least concern when deciding whether or not child support payments need to be made.

Yes, which is exactly why I said what I said. When a man's desire to have anything to do with the kid or not actually matters, women can make the decision all by themselves if they want.

Until the point where every man has the option to walk away repercussion-free, saying it's entirely the woman's decision is just bullshit.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
08-23-2014, 01:41 PM
Why's that? I thought mutations were supposed to be good and help species to advance?
No.
Yes, which is exactly why I said what I said. When a man's desire to have anything to do with the kid or not actually matters, women can make the decision all by themselves if they want.

Until the point where every man has the option to walk away repercussion-free, saying it's entirely the woman's decision is just bullshit.

When you get pregnant you can go bitch about it, until then shut the fuck up.

iruinedyourday
08-23-2014, 03:42 PM

Your thinking of the Xmen.

Patriam1066
08-23-2014, 05:19 PM
Eugenics is not acceptable in any situation. Who decides what traits are acceptable, and where do they draw the line? Richard Dawkins should go live a cave for the rest of his life.

Ahldagor
08-23-2014, 06:06 PM
And being male, that's what I'm gonna do right now.

Peace

one of the few that get it.

the female chooses, and the male has to go along with it. nothing to debate.