PDA

View Full Version : heartbrand appreciation thread

fiegi 8.0
08-21-2014, 10:40 PM
He put the final nail in nizzars coffin

he deserves some dap

Agatha
08-21-2014, 10:41 PM
how much did it cost? it must have been in the 4 digits.

Doors
08-21-2014, 10:43 PM
Get to the gym jew.

Ames who?
08-21-2014, 10:44 PM
http://21.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kublw0WjYK1qatgjgo1_250.gif

Eslade
08-21-2014, 10:48 PM
I never lost faith in the top jew even after he slew me in the desert. Dude could take a shit in my lawn tonight and I would thank him.

Permanent saint.

Andis
08-21-2014, 10:57 PM
pras hb

ya did good kid

Twainz
08-21-2014, 11:06 PM
Don't know what you talking boot but I love me some HB.

Silent
08-21-2014, 11:35 PM
can we get a 100% confirmation by GMs heartbrand pulled this off? need prof

Derubael
08-22-2014, 01:33 AM
Combination of evidence provided by multiple sources in and out of the guild who requested to remain anonymous.

phacemeltar
08-22-2014, 01:37 AM
cunts

heartbrand
08-22-2014, 01:38 AM
Sterling lost the clippers because of private conversations, so we have precedent here.

Derubael
08-22-2014, 01:41 AM
I think it's unsettling that things that happened outside the game/forums are used to determine guilt/punishment.

You gonna investigate my ownership of www.fuckall******s.com and ban me for racism?

You're acting like it was as cut and dry as "this person did something on their own forums or teamspeak and nothing else" when it clearly was much more than that.

There's an enormous wall-of-text PM that should be going around the Nihilum membership right now explaining from start to finish what, who, where, when, and why. It should clear up any concerns you have about your website and any of it's affiliated blogs.

LulzSect
08-22-2014, 02:04 AM
http://www.outofregs.com/postImages/1302141388.jpg

Eslade
08-22-2014, 02:27 AM
I'm sure there is more to the story, however, prior to today, none of the staff or anybody else for that matter spoke to anybody about this.

Our current leader Tune or top officer Vaporize weren't spoke with at all or even informed about it.

I'd also like to see what the stipulations were about Nizzar not being leader. We have a voice recording of Sirken informing us that what happens in Teamspeak and our own personal forums weren't in the purvey of the rules of Project 1999. Another case of one staff member saying something only to be contradicted by another.

Does that mean he can't speak in Teamspeak?
He can't pull mobs?
He can't control guild bank?
He can't what?

The logs I see from Nizzar just show that you guys told him 'he can't be in a leadership position.' We have a voice recording of Sirken informing us that what happens in Teamspeak and our own personal forums weren't in the purvey of the rules of Project 1999. Another case of one staff member saying something only to be contradicted by another.

This all seemed to be badly handled and just plain reeks of favoritism, cronyism, and having grudges. Maybe, I just don't know the whole story but that's what it's looking like.

Y u mad tho?

Bazia
08-22-2014, 02:29 AM
end the lies

dude didnt stop and when he got approached about it was a complete asshole

its a good sign when someone gets banned and pop instantly goes up that you did something right

Derubael
08-22-2014, 02:42 AM
We had evidence that pointed to him being in a leadership position within the realm of p99's purview (IE, not your teamspeak or forums), though it should be noted that if we were quoted as saying that, it had to be taken out of context - saying that someone can't hold a leadership position, but then saying that what happens in teamspeak or your forums is none of our business are completely contradictory to each other, since most leadership activities take place outside the game.

Regardless of whether we said that or not, we can see him performing a 'leadership' role within "our" domain, as opposed to outside it, so it's all a moot point. He was performing functions beyond that of a normal member, against our agreement. Let's call it what it was and move on.

If your guys' officers' didn't inform you that Nizzarr and Nihilum were on extremely thin ice, that's not our fault =X. You guys should have known that the guild still being around after the leader got busted for RMT meant you were hanging on by a string.

quido
08-22-2014, 02:44 AM
We need a tell-all from Nizzar - I'd buy a hardcover.

Smedy
08-22-2014, 02:44 AM
I'm sure there is more to the story, however, prior to today, none of the staff or anybody else for that matter spoke to anybody about this.

Our current leader Tune or top officer Vaporize weren't spoke with at all or even informed about it.

I'd also like to see what the stipulations were about Nizzar not being leader. We have a voice recording of Sirken informing us that what happens in Teamspeak and our own personal forums weren't in the purvey of the rules of Project 1999. Another case of one staff member saying something only to be contradicted by another.

Does that mean he can't speak in Teamspeak?
He can't pull mobs?
He can't control guild bank?
He can't what?

The logs I see from Nizzar just show that you guys told him 'he can't be in a leadership position.' We have a voice recording of Sirken informing us that what happens in Teamspeak and our own personal forums weren't in the purvey of the rules of Project 1999. Another case of one staff member saying something only to be contradicted by another.

This all seemed to be badly handled and just plain reeks of favoritism, cronyism, and having grudges. Maybe, I just don't know the whole story but that's what it's looking like.

TLDR

wtf is wrong with you gyno, check into a hospital your ass burgers is flaring the fuck up again

Labanen
08-22-2014, 02:51 AM
I ve read the so called Wall of text, it was just a couple of paragraphs though, did anyone here ever read a book ?

What i got from it was that anecdotal evidence, from people that has been kicked out of the guild and as such arent best friends with us, is as good as real evidence. Nizze was banned for having broken no single rule since his slap on the wrist for the small rmt (derubaels own words was "small fish") even though he followed the rules laid down by Sirken. In which he had to step down as guildleader, and assume no ingame role in leadership. Our TS, our forums were mentioned as out of game. What Nizzar did there was supposedly our own business... Until Derubael decided that nolonger was the case. Indeed, in the "Wall of text" Derubael even admit he 'might ve agreed to this too'.

What triggered this initially was a forum title (not p99 forums) which he had carried for 3 years. Heartbrand was recently kicked out of the guild after a lengthy debate and app, he is not going to be your best source of truth about nihilum, right now... But i bet he got plenty of anecdotal evidence for RMT and macros inside Nihilum, dont forget to back such claims up with facts. I played a role in getting HB kicked out this time around, i shall await my ban i guess.

So changing of your own rules and listening to the forumtrolls led to the disbanding of the only guild to consistently play the server for 3 years.

Do you really want anyone to play here at all ?

Colgate
08-22-2014, 02:55 AM

within an hour of nihilum being disbanded the population was higher than it has been in months

Smedy
08-22-2014, 02:57 AM
very interesting changes to this terrible stalemate, holocaust forming their own, hopefully old nihilum crew can do something, lite crew can do something and jibs crew can do something, perhaps euro crew can do something, who the fuck knows bros, but more factions the better

Derubael
08-22-2014, 02:58 AM
My pm specifically states that there is evidence (read: not anecdotal)of nizzarr running things within the "p99 domain", or did you skip over that part? So yes, he broke our agreement, even if we ignore things "outside" the p99 domain like TS or nihilum forums.

Or is anyone really going to try and stick to the story that Nizzarr was just a basic member and didn't have his hand in leading the guild at all?

Lastly, RMT is RMT, and Nizzarr was a guild leader. How much we caught him for doesn't matter. The guild should have been disbanded just from that, but we wanted to give you guys another shot to get it right because it made up such a large chunk of the population. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

He broke the rules as a guild leader and got punished accordingly.

Colgate
08-22-2014, 03:00 AM
pras

Eslade
08-22-2014, 03:01 AM
I ve read the so called Wall of text, it was just a couple of paragraphs though, did anyone here ever read a book ?

What i got from it was that anecdotal evidence, from people that has been kicked out of the guild and as such arent best friends with us, is as good as real evidence. Nizze was banned for having broken no single rule since his slap on the wrist for the small rmt (derubaels own words was "small fish") even though he followed the rules laid down by Sirken. In which he had to step down as guildleader, and assume no ingame role in leadership. Our TS, our forums were mentioned as out of game. What Nizzar did there was supposedly our own business... Until Derubael decided that nolonger was the case. Indeed, in the "Wall of text" Derubael even admit he 'might ve agreed to this too'.

What triggered this initially was a forum title (not p99 forums) which he had carried for 3 years. Heartbrand was recently kicked out of the guild after a lengthy debate and app, he is not going to be your best source of truth about nihilum, right now... But i bet he got plenty of anecdotal evidence for RMT and macros inside Nihilum, dont forget to back such claims up with facts. I played a role in getting HB kicked out this time around, i shall await my ban i guess.

So changing of your own rules and listening to the forumtrolls led to the disbanding of the only guild to consistently play the server for 3 years.

I love the nut swinging to the bitter end in the slight chance that Nizzar comes back and leads them back to the land of free pixels. I still think you should ban the people with evidence that they knew Nizzar was doing guild work above what a normal member would/could do. Bunch of scum.

Pudge
08-22-2014, 03:04 AM
pras

Smedy
08-22-2014, 03:05 AM
#ban #ban bros, derubael just dropped the motha fuckin bomb hohoho, good stuff for the weekend, hell i might even pop into TS and say hello

Derubael
08-22-2014, 03:06 AM
Oh, also, I count 19 paragraphs in my "wall of text" PM, not including header, so not sure what PM you read but it wasn't mine.

Bazia
08-22-2014, 03:08 AM
derubael best p99 gm ever

sorry sirken

actual fucks given

Jenni D
08-22-2014, 03:10 AM
May Heartbrand, Checkraise, Ricardo and Selena be granted a seat at the right hand of the Father, the Lord Almighty in paradise for his actions (or the Jewish alternative if he prefers)

iiNGloriouS
08-22-2014, 03:10 AM
Oh, also, I count 19 paragraphs in my "wall of text" PM, not including header, so not sure what PM you read but it wasn't mine.

Dat header tho.

R Flair
08-22-2014, 03:17 AM

checkmate

but ultimately you have control of the ban switch so you do what u want

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Izeif0lNg9E/UQeyjVT4HoI/AAAAAAAAIUg/COJB8JvQftg/s1600/table-flip.gif

Derubael
08-22-2014, 03:31 AM

Can anyone confirm that there is a ~2-3 paragraph version of my original PM being sent around to Nihilum members instead of the original full-length one?

I'm actually worried that some vindictive ass took my original PM and cut it down/edited it to say something completely different. I wrote the original at the request of a very polite Nihilum member who was confused about what happened and told me others felt the same way - so I wrote up a short story on the events that took place. It was long, and says hardly anything that Labanen is claiming it said.

Another dirty trick, or Labanen's poor reading comprehension...?

Jenni D
08-22-2014, 03:33 AM
well, who did you give said tale to originally? Probably cut and edited to try keep the troops together in future, at a guess.

Eslade
08-22-2014, 03:40 AM
I would not Tldr if said post made it to these forums.

Labanen
08-22-2014, 03:59 AM
My reading comprehension is fine, i just disagree with the whole wall of text concept, im not impressed with a post because its more than 5 lines. I read the full 19 paragraphs, and im sorry if i hurt your feelings by making it sound like it wasnt huge.

Or is anyone really going to try and stick to the story that Nizzarr was just a basic member and didn't have his hand in leading the guild at all? Of course he did, as per the agreement with Sirken that went on in our forums and in our TS. If there is a line of text or two slipped into /gu thats wrong, but hardly enough to ban for life and nuke a guild ?!?

Lastly, RMT is RMT, and Nizzarr was a guild leader. How much we caught him for doesn't matter. The guild should have been disbanded just from that, but we wanted to give you guys another shot to get it right because it made up such a large chunk of the population. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

He broke the rules as a guild leader and got punished accordingly.RMT is RMT, and i never disagreed with anyone getting banned for that. Nizzar did get several geared toons banned, including several he had just logged on to a few times. for a small fish, thats alot. I dont get why Nizzar get the Cast treatment, while Sektor goes on your Stream as a guest. You can throw your guildleader argument around as much as you want, as i see it, thats the only difference... except of course the shear scale in which Sektor was far beyond what Nizzar did according to yourself.

Eslade
08-22-2014, 04:04 AM
My reading comprehension is fine, i just disagree with the whole wall of text concept, im not impressed with a post because its more than 5 lines. I read the full 19 paragraphs, and im sorry if i hurt your feelings by making it sound like it wasnt huge.

Of course he did, as per the agreement with Sirken that went on in our forums and in our TS. If there is a line of text or two slipped into /gu thats wrong, but hardly enough to ban for life and nuke a guild ?!?

RMT is RMT, and i never disagreed with anyone getting banned for that. Nizzar did get several geared toons banned, including several he had just logged on to a few times. for a small fish, thats alot. I dont get why Nizzar get the Cast treatment, while Sektor goes on your Stream as a guest. You can throw your guildleader argument around as much as you want, as i see it, thats the only difference... except of course the shear scale in which Sektor was far beyond what Nizzar did according to yourself.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2573269504/hC018605E/

Labanen
08-22-2014, 04:24 AM
quality gif, btw I must ve played with you on the CT server :-)

qwerty
08-22-2014, 07:31 AM
good riddens. going to be a high high high population this weekend with nihilium gone

Derubael
08-22-2014, 07:36 AM

The size is irrelevant, "wall-of-text" is a running joke used to describe anything that... looks like a wall-of-text. My concern was that you read an entirely different PM, since you cited reading 2 paragraphs as opposed to the PM that I wrote, which was much longer.

Of course he did, as per the agreement with Sirken that went on in our forums and in our TS. If there is a line of text or two slipped into /gu thats wrong, but hardly enough to ban for life and nuke a guild ?!?

So, correct me if I'm wrong here but - you're not refuting that Nizzarr was taking a leadership position, you're just upset that he slipped up and got caught doing it in-game.

Your guild leader was caught selling items out of your guilds loot drops/bank. He shouldn't have even been part of the guild at that point. The fact that you not only chose to accept him back into the guild after that, but also followed him as a leader is a slap in the face to the staff.

The fact that he got caught doing it and wound up getting the punishment he should have gotten the first time around is something everyone will have to accept and move on from.

RMT is RMT, and i never disagreed with anyone getting banned for that. Nizzar did get several geared toons banned, including several he had just logged on to a few times. for a small fish, thats alot. I dont get why Nizzar get the Cast treatment, while Sektor goes on your Stream as a guest. You can throw your guildleader argument around as much as you want, as i see it, thats the only difference... except of course the shear scale in which Sektor was far beyond what Nizzar did according to yourself.

...Sorry? Sektor got everything he had ever logged into even a single time banned. I should know, I had to sort through the ban appeals just like I did with Nizzarr - and we followed the same criteria for unbanning the accounts in both situations.

The difference, as you pointed out, is that Nizzarr led a guild - he was held to a higher standard and since he was, you know, a guild leader, his actions reflect on the rest of the guild as a whole. Despite this fact we still allowed him to not only play, but be a part of the guild that should have been disbanded in the first place.

I am sorry that you are upset but Nizzarr broke a rule and got punished for it. He was allowed a sort of amnesty so long as he followed an agreement that we had laid out. He broke that agreement and got punished again. The only person you all have to blame is Nizzarr for not following instructions.

Edit: I almost forgot the most important part. We don't discriminate on our stream, as can be evidenced by inviting Salty of all people to join us. If Nizzarr ever wants to come pal around he's welcome to do so anytime. I don't hold any ill will towards him or Nihilum, and there will always be an open invitation for him to come join us.

qwerty
08-22-2014, 07:38 AM
pras GMS. Id say 90% of the server is happy the rest are nihilium and still backing up nizzar when he was clearly in the wrong. even had the balls to shit talk you as you explain it to him

krazyGlue
08-22-2014, 07:42 AM
Sickpuppy for red server guide 2014

Smedy
08-22-2014, 08:21 AM
only sickpuppy would nominate himself to gm or his retarded cousine

whomever you may be, go deal with that kid screaming in the background

Labanen
08-22-2014, 08:48 AM
Whatever, i am not a fan of double standards and of course i am annoyed that a friend is kicked off the server for something he already recieved a rather severe punishment for once. And my guild for the past three years is gone.

Of course GMs Gotta make a stand against RMT though no disagreeing there.

fiegi 8.0
08-22-2014, 09:22 AM
Ruban fighting so hard bc hes the faggot who was dumb enough to demand heartbrands removal from nihilum, which then turned into heartbrand dropping the HAMMER down on said guild.

Genedin
08-22-2014, 09:32 AM
When I put in my fake app to Nihilum it was Nizzar who denied my app, banned me from the teamspeak, and told me in-game that he was blocking me from joining the guild and his members told me that he told all of them to kill me.

This sounds like someone with no officer status to me pals!

Mac Drettj
08-22-2014, 09:39 AM
its funny when everyone that really has no clue pops into forums and writes a TLDR explaining WHY this is happening and WHY it's wrong

mtb tripper
08-22-2014, 10:14 AM
Heartbrand is a saint

Vile
08-22-2014, 10:42 AM
time for a wipe tho

Labanen
08-22-2014, 11:17 AM
Ruban fighting so hard bc hes the faggot who was dumb enough to demand heartbrands removal from nihilum, which then turned into heartbrand dropping the HAMMER down on said guild.

There is no fight, decision is made.

Grimjaw
08-22-2014, 11:25 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Fvo9ppA_JIo/UShJjJPFYuI/AAAAAAAABS4/7cnOxhZ7fls/s400/1365682_o.gif

fiegi 8.0
08-22-2014, 05:14 PM
bump for more dap

Xantille
08-22-2014, 05:51 PM
pras hb

hagard
08-22-2014, 05:52 PM
feels goog

Clark
08-22-2014, 06:13 PM
Combination of evidence provided by multiple sources in and out of the guild who requested to remain anonymous.

Nice!

Red_Psyphon
08-22-2014, 07:06 PM
Duke so strong had to be banned again.

Eslade
08-22-2014, 07:45 PM
can't wait for heartbrand to have a mental breakdown in 2 months, holocaust disbands, and you all go back to hating him

Why ya gotta hate on the top jew? He contributed to our Nizzar free server.
I hope Holocaust does well and keeps it classy.

Mac Drettj
08-22-2014, 08:02 PM
dacbane didnt make the cut obviously

Samsung
08-22-2014, 08:52 PM
i basically co-led holo when the officer core quit and could easily get in if i wanted, but i have no interest in being guilded with strydur and willan

Buhbuh
08-22-2014, 09:16 PM
Why not? Gym I can duelist our MA down in PvP when we engage someone in a really important, even battle.

Buhbuh
08-22-2014, 09:16 PM
Gyno*

Supreme
08-22-2014, 09:25 PM
LOL.

I fucking told you so. Keep playing here at your own waste of time. Sooner or later GMs will find something to ban you for. No matter if it is against the rules or not.

They make the shit up as they go.

hagard
08-22-2014, 09:42 PM
all those burritos gone to your brain

fiegi 8.0
08-22-2014, 09:49 PM
LOL.

I fucking told you so. Keep playing here at your own waste of time. Sooner or later GMs will find something to ban you for. No matter if it is against the rules or not.

you told who? This was called out 5 months into launch when holocaust got banned for the same shit nilly did. :confused::confused:

Dillian
08-22-2014, 09:52 PM
LOL at Smedy's new sig gif

Supreme
08-22-2014, 10:04 PM
you told who? This was called out 5 months into launch when holocaust got banned for the same shit nilly did. :confused::confused:

Wow with that same shit again?

Holocaust was UNBANNED the next fucking day.

Get over it already.

fiegi 8.0
08-22-2014, 10:06 PM
Wow with that same shit again?

Holocaust was UNBANNED the next fucking day.

Get over it already.

lol easy buddy no reason to get hot under the collar

i am way over it, i aint played this server in over a year

now i just call it how i see it.

:):)

Bazia
08-22-2014, 10:34 PM
yeah those fucking GMs forcing people to RMT their guildbanks

truly sick

Derubael
08-22-2014, 10:38 PM
LOL.

Yaw, like selling items from the guild's bank that you lead. That was definitely not a rule until we banned Nizzarr.