PDA

View Full Version : who are you selling this shit to?

derpcake
08-21-2014, 04:59 PM
I really wonder, with the recent posts concering p99 red pop.

We've got known RMTers continuing on their Xth char, ooc is toxic as fuck, forums are toxic, there is no end-game pvp, the non-us population just isn't there, ..

Who are you selling it to? I wonder, what kind of new player wants to start here?

Silent
08-21-2014, 05:04 PM
I would think majority of the buyers are possibly former red players, maybe even blue. Looking to restart back on red again possibly having previously sold off whatever characters they had in the past. Now maybe they have the itch to play again but do not wish to invest a lot of time into the game hence RMT. The forums will be near impossible to not be toxic due to the deep hatred some people have for others. In game limiting of OOC to once every 2, 3 or 5 minutes would help some of the in game toxic bs.

Some people prefer spending money and getting gear and a 60 character with a currency they already have readily available, rather then trying to invest hundreds of hours into a new character from scratch with nothing. Personally I would find starting over refreshing, more so if it were a new server or a wipe but that won't happen. But I have the potential time to invest in playing rather then simply RMTing

Tassador
08-21-2014, 06:21 PM
I really can't believe anyone would pay irl money for eq shit these monkeys must not know what it is to work hard