PDA

View Full Version : Unable to launch game.

TrustyPatches
08-19-2014, 12:08 PM
After extracting and going through the process of adding all the files from P99Files33, attempting to execute "Launch Titanium" results in the error 0xc0000022, and I cannot start up the game as a result.

Does anyone know what this problem is and how I can fix it? I've reinstalled three times and haven't made any progress.

Edit: Also, my antivirus software is reading the file dsetup.dll as a trojan.

Whirled
08-19-2014, 12:34 PM
Hey man, sorry it isn't working but what exactly is the OS?

That error is sometimes associated with a permission issue so you may have to move the directory, maybe "run as admin", perhaps drop the User Account Control Setting to the floor or some other quick fix... my friend got an old as dirt computer that he has to swap the memory sticks back & forth before it will boot properly.
Hope some of this helps!! Keep us updated here

Lyra
08-19-2014, 12:42 PM
Did you see this thread? https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161169

TrustyPatches
08-19-2014, 12:42 PM
Hey man, sorry it isn't working but what exactly is the OS?

That error is sometimes associated with a permission issue so you may have to move the directory, maybe "run as admin", perhaps drop the User Account Control Setting to the floor or some other quick fix... my friend got an old as dirt computer that he has to swap the memory sticks back & forth before it will boot properly.
Hope some of this helps!! Keep us updated here

My operating system is Windows 7 64bit.

And I was able to get it working. I made an exception for the dsetup.dll file in my antivirus software and it executed fine. I guess it was restricting the launcher because it thought the file associated with it was a threat.

Anyways, thanks, sorry I wasted everyones time.

Whirled
08-20-2014, 11:42 AM
Glad you up got things working =)