PDA

View Full Version : I RMT'd. And Sektors is a piece of shit.

Pitborn
08-18-2014, 10:41 PM
Confessions of an RMT'er by Pitborn.

Time for a story friends?

Some of you may know i sold Sektors my 60 Ogre shaman Vayden a year ago or so. Some of you might not. Yep i RMT'd it. Dolla Dolla bills.

I knew it was against the rules. I know it flies in the face of everything the Project is about. That still was not enough to think twice about trying to recoup something for all the time i invested on the server when i finally realized this thing was a ship full of holes going nowhere and RMT was rampant and not being addressed. Sektors messaged me out of the blue asking if i would sell, and i said fuck yea. I bought a chandelier with the cash. Yea im old, fuck you.

After a while Sektors ate a ban on that account .. i'm not sure how or what got him caught , because as mentioned i didn't really keep tabs on the box anymore and just played casually. I did get a wonderful PM from him however ,asking me to straight up lie to the staff so he could get his toon back. Didn't happen . Heres a cut from his PM to me.

Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sektor
Default need a favor
can you petition on the gm forums that Vayden was sold for blue plat to my dad? Trying to get him unbanned, don't want my dad paying for it.

Funny thing was, when i sold the account i also had 2 other linked accounts that we agreed would be left alone for my own use. But since Sektors is clearly the pinnacle of character and integrity on the box he recently RMT'd the same account i sold him ( In the last month ) to someone else.

He made sure to strip my best items off my highest level character before giving me access again. Shocking!!! Pixel Thieves on R99!!!!!????

But hey, he's quitting to focus on his wedding gais!! No time for EQ ! !!

Gm's should be able to verify different IPs logging on to those accounts Blackmarket, Blackmarket2 ( The shaman account ) and Blackmarket 3 yet again. I guess eating 1 ban/ warnings for RMT wasn't enough for this box champion. He was also boasting ( lol ) he was working on a 3 way RMT deal so i can only imagine what other accounts he has on the go being dealt around.

Not Mad. Not Sad. Not a dad......My therapist said it would be better if i let it all out on a forum about 15 year old elf simulation.

Pitborn out ( again!)

TLDR - Ban those accounts permanently and anything that kid touches . Ill post Texts, ore PMs and Paypal receipts if this gets good or any GMs really care or want to see.

TLDR2 - You can't teach an old nerd new tricks.

no chewie dont
08-18-2014, 10:47 PM
good read

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
08-18-2014, 10:49 PM
Goog thrad

chief
08-18-2014, 10:57 PM

this explains a lot

Agatha
08-18-2014, 10:58 PM
+1

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
08-18-2014, 11:00 PM

this explains a lot

Got a problem with winni?

Eslade
08-18-2014, 11:02 PM
Got prof?

Pitborn
08-18-2014, 11:03 PM

this explains a lot

Did you want to come see my chandelier bro?

Nizzarr
08-18-2014, 11:03 PM
Sektor playing the staff?

This never happened before

Not Salem
08-18-2014, 11:04 PM
Pitborn dawg you should come see my band play a show sometime

Pitborn
08-18-2014, 11:06 PM
Pm me info
If they are metal I've probably seen them.

Super Hater
08-18-2014, 11:25 PM

Some of you may know i sold Sektors my 60 Ogre shaman Vayden a year ago or so. Some of you might not. Yep i RMT'd it. Dolla Dolla bills.

I knew it was against the rules. I know it flies in the face of everything the Project is about. That still was not enough to think twice about trying to recoup something for all the time i invested on the server when i finally realized this thing was a ship full of holes going nowhere and RMT was rampant and not being addressed. Sektors messaged me out of the blue asking if i would sell, and i said fuck yea. I bought a chandelier with the cash. Yea im old, fuck you.

After a while Sektors ate a ban on that account .. i'm not sure how or what got him caught , because as mentioned i didn't really keep tabs on the box anymore and just played casually. I did get a wonderful PM from him however ,asking me to straight up lie to the staff so he could get his toon back. Didn't happen . Heres a cut from his PM to me.

Banned

Default need a favor
can you petition on the gm forums that Vayden was sold for blue plat to my dad? Trying to get him unbanned, don't want my dad paying for it.

Funny thing was, when i sold the account i also had 2 other linked accounts that we agreed would be left alone for my own use. But since Sektors is clearly the pinnacle of character and integrity on the box he recently RMT'd the same account i sold him ( In the last month ) to someone else.

He made sure to strip my best items off my highest level character before giving me access again. Shocking!!! Pixel Thieves on R99!!!!!????

Gm's should be able to verify different IPs logging on to those accounts Blackmarket, Blackmarket2 ( The shaman account ) and Blackmarket 3 yet again. I guess eating 1 ban/ warnings for RMT wasn't enough for this box champion. He was also boasting ( lol ) he was working on a 3 way RMT deal so i can only imagine what other accounts he has on the go being dealt around.

Not Mad. Not Sad. Not a dad......My therapist said it would be better if i let it all out on a forum about 15 year old elf simulation.

Pitborn out ( again!)

TLDR - Ban those accounts permanently and anything that kid touches . Ill post Texts, ore PMs and Paypal receipts if this gets good or any GMs really care or want to see.

Funny how every single person I troll on these forums ends up being the worst of all apples. My senses are so fucking on point it's ridiculous. Always knew Sektor's was a little bitch just like many others. It's always a matter of time before the true colors of these faggots really show. Too bad there are so many of them here.

Super_Hater
08-18-2014, 11:27 PM
I should start trolling myself, because I'm the biggest piece of shit of all. I'm also a huge faggot.

Mad

lolin
08-18-2014, 11:42 PM
I RMT'd, knowing it was against the rules, and then I asked for my characters back when I was interested in the game again and he told me no!!!!

can you believe it!

hes a real piece of shit!

I hope his entire family gets banned!

ftfy

Pitborn
08-18-2014, 11:44 PM
ftfy

Post the prof , my anon trolling pal.

Eslade
08-18-2014, 11:45 PM
Gonna have to see that evidence + Sektor's defense before saying anybody is a piece of shit. Apparently that beta male Hateraid is quick to hate on people in his own guild.

lolin
08-18-2014, 11:47 PM
Post the prof , my anon trolling pal.

Literally paraphrased you, was that not a fair summary?

What prof are you asking for?

Super Hater
08-18-2014, 11:52 PM
Gonna have to see that evidence + Sektor's defense before saying anybody is a piece of shit. Apparently that beta male Hateraid is quick to hate on people in his own guild.

Not even in my guild anymore. Plus, I called him a faggot while he was in it aswell. Guild tags don't mean shit when some new piece weasels his way in. Was only a matter of time before he was kicked.

I love how you always have to call me an beta male. Denial is a bitch, isn't it nerd?

Pitborn
08-18-2014, 11:52 PM
Well if you are insinuating that i asked for my accounts back ,I can start there because that never happened. Never one asked for it back, and in fact was offered the account back at a " Discount " rate of $250 !!!

I havent stopped playing here since i sold him the shaman on my other toons Pitborn and Neckbeard on different accounts so not sure where your " interested again" shit comes from .. considering i'd never play here on a commited basis again.

Anything else?

Eslade
08-18-2014, 11:58 PM
Not even in my guild anymore. Plus, I called him a faggot while he was in it aswell. Guild tags don't mean shit when some new piece weasels his way in. Was only a matter of time before he was kicked.

I love how you always have to call me an beta male. Denial is a bitch, isn't it nerd?

First time calling you a beta,

You're so rustled it's not even funny.

lolin
08-18-2014, 11:58 PM
QUOTE=Pitborn;1581659

Yep i RMT'd it. Dolla Dolla bills.

I knew it was against the rules.

I know it flies in the face of everything the Project is about.

That still was not enough to think twice about trying to recoup something for all the time i invested on the server

i didn't really keep tabs on the box anymore and just played casually.

i also had 2 other linked accounts that we agreed would be left alone for my own use

He made sure to strip my best items off my highest level character before giving me access again

My therapist said it would be better if i let it all out on a forum about 15 year old elf simulation.

/QUOTE

Pitborn
08-19-2014, 12:03 AM
i like the bullet points.

emperorsalty
08-19-2014, 12:23 AM
prays

Terpuntine
08-19-2014, 12:23 AM
Great thread... Sektor is a true maggot and needs to go for good.

Pokesan
08-19-2014, 12:38 AM
hasn't sektor always been a bitch? dude went to legends server to farm gear so he could stop being complete shit in pvp on tallon

Potus
08-19-2014, 01:12 AM
This is a good thread please let me see how nice a chandelier you got.

Smedy
08-19-2014, 01:42 AM
pitborn such a saint in my book, always been a fan of his straight up personality and fuck you attitude

between sektor running massive rmt scandal and begging for fork packs on the forums not sure what to make of the guy, surely i wasn't the guy who allowed him to return in azrael that's for damn sure

pitborn is a stand up guy tho, let it be known, ofcourse he sold, anyone with a brain would.... if you can get out of this mess with some dollas in ya pocket be happy about it

shocking.

hoho, the protective layer for comedy my friend, welcome to it :)

Pitborn
08-19-2014, 02:04 AM
To be clear , i am expecting to be banned, and i deserve it for breaking the rules.

Like Smedy said, i think anyone would be really dumb to not cash out when done playing here considering the state of the server and the fact its an emulated server where the plug can be pulled any time , no paid staff or CS etc etc etc. ( This is by NO MEANS to disparage the staff of R99 and P99 because i am truly a huge fan of this project and EQ PVP )

Reason for my post and what i cannot stand are :

Hyprocacy of who gets banned, and who doesnt. ( RMTers, hackers )
Sektors being a 30+ year old manchild who thinks its ok to manipulate authority and steal from strangers.

Musetii
08-19-2014, 02:12 AM
i like the bullet points.

Post a pic of the chandelier please.

Hailto _
08-19-2014, 02:14 AM
Guild tags don't mean shit when some new piece weasels his way in.

you fucking dick riding faggot you didnt start the plague you joined like a dick rider you cunt

Hailto _
08-19-2014, 02:14 AM
also sektors is a fucking asshole but the GM's still defend him if you make fun of his wedding for some reason.

fucking gay ass marraige

Feniggles
08-19-2014, 02:25 AM
Post a pic of the chandelier please.

Tasslehofp99_
08-19-2014, 02:31 AM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--NvQmQ8vc--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/18mm77at4sz5mjpg.jpg

Potus
08-19-2014, 02:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/tqQA5W4.png

hagard
08-19-2014, 02:38 AM

this explains a lot

that was all we needed to know

Pitborn
08-19-2014, 02:45 AM
http://kuzcolighting.com/product_info.php?products_id=276

mtb tripper
08-19-2014, 02:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/tqQA5W4.png

Visual
08-19-2014, 03:09 AM
did anybody not know this about sektor

mtb tripper
08-19-2014, 03:10 AM
did anybody not know this about sektor

yes

mtb tripper
08-19-2014, 03:13 AM

nizzy come back and play. we worship you

mostbitter
08-19-2014, 03:34 AM
yall remember when GM's had Sektors on stream after they banned him for RMT'ing? ya they don't give a fuck.

Super Hater
08-19-2014, 03:45 AM
First time calling you a beta,

You're so rustled it's not even funny.

Lie much? Psycho...

Nerds be hella mad.

Uuruk
08-19-2014, 07:34 AM
Lols

Samsung
08-19-2014, 07:44 AM

Banned

Default need a favor

Pitborn out ( again!)

The Vayden deal was done between myself (Sektor) and Pitborn for blue plat. My dad used to play on blue and offered Vayden 300k Blue Plat for the account, I played the middle man. This was back when this was legal.

Pitborn and I played on Red99 together, then Legacy of Zek got popular and we started playing on there, we became really good friends to the point where we both knew about each others real lives. We used to talk a lot, he told me his issues I told him my issues and we ended up being pretty tight. Out of respect to Pitborn's family about 2 years ago I sent him 300 dollars for some bad shit that happened to him, I was doing good financially and he was struggling. That is all the details I will give, if Derubael wants to know everything I will talk to him, I don't think he cares.

Also you're therapist was wrong, posting here is the dumbest thing you could do. I wish you luck Pitborn and get better.

no chewie dont
08-19-2014, 08:04 AM
sektors thinks anyone believes him anymore? its 2014 dude, we all been knowin you lie nonstop

Circa.
08-19-2014, 08:04 AM
Lol everyone knows Sektor is straight scummy.

Circa.
08-19-2014, 08:05 AM
I mean shit look at his pedo stare in his sig

no chewie dont
08-19-2014, 08:09 AM
is this the 3rd person he's claimed to have sent money to out of the goodness of his heart? was like a 20 person server how come i didnt get a paypal care package? oh cause i didnt sell any accounts, i get it now

Swish
08-19-2014, 08:39 AM
i like him

LostCause
08-19-2014, 09:11 AM
he also gave away gear through a few questions im sure his buddies already knew the answers that paid that cash money. :P

Not_Kazowi
08-19-2014, 09:17 AM
Good read, pitborn is a pal. He was a pretty cool dude on VZTZ as well.

Genedin
08-19-2014, 09:32 AM
Saint Sektors giving money to those in need. Pras your kind heart.

Samsung
08-19-2014, 09:33 AM
is this the 3rd person he's claimed to have sent money to out of the goodness of his heart? was like a 20 person server how come i didnt get a paypal care package? oh cause i didnt sell any accounts, i get it now

This made me lol. I didn't give you money because you would of used it on crack.

Smedy
08-19-2014, 09:39 AM
gave away moneys, sounds legit to me

#EVERQUEST

Samsung
08-19-2014, 09:40 AM
gave away moneys, sounds legit to me

#EVERQUEST

like u gave away topdog and his aon? hehehehe

Smedy
08-19-2014, 09:42 AM
didnt give anything away, someone wined and dined me to a very heartly meal, for that i gave away aon

nothing wrong with wine & dine bro #cleanwhistle2014

Samsung
08-19-2014, 09:45 AM
didnt give anything away, someone wined and dined me to a very heartly meal, for that i gave away aon

nothing wrong with wine & dine bro #cleanwhistle2014

boxes rmts exploits droga ya gud 1

Genedin
08-19-2014, 09:47 AM
Lol. Smedy no on believes you gay away an AON shadowknight for a dinner.

Smedy
08-19-2014, 09:47 AM
i'm sure you sent him 300$ when you couldn't afford the costs to wine and dine me for said pixels heheheh

someone more wealthy and established treated me to some very legit lobster, shit was expensive u feels

Smedy
08-19-2014, 09:48 AM
Lol. Smedy no on believes you gay away an AON shadowknight for a dinner.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130413124057/cso/images/3/32/Facepalm.jpg

Kergan
08-19-2014, 09:58 AM
Everyone should just take a minute and think about this:

How does Sektors buying an account for someone who was going to quit anyway hurt this server? Not really trying to defend the person, and I don't believe for 1 second he sent the dude $300 out of the goodness of his own heart, but the act of buying an account does nothing except keep a geared character out of mothballs.

emperorsalty
08-19-2014, 11:12 AM
just goes to show the double standard fuckary that takes place on emulated servers. In terms of Cast not allowed to play but RMTers allowed to do whatever the fuck they want.

This place is no different than any other server ran for the sole purpose of someone's want to Lord over people.

Only difference in this monstrosity is that it's ran by the dude who runs the entire Eqemu project and steals development resources from the community so that everyone only plays on his server instead of maintaining the health of overall Eqemu.

no chewie dont
08-19-2014, 11:12 AM
Everyone should just take a minute and think about this:

How does Sektors buying an account for someone who was going to quit anyway hurt this server? Not really trying to defend the person, and I don't believe for 1 second he sent the dude $300 out of the goodness of his own heart, but the act of buying an account does nothing except keep a geared character out of mothballs.

Because its against the rules, because not everyone is allowed to do it, because we're an emulator and no one supposed to profit, I dunno any of those reasons plus the lost goes on

Grimjaw
08-19-2014, 11:15 AM
that was all we needed to know

u realize half of red99 pop is from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada?

heartbrand
08-19-2014, 11:16 AM
other half from baltimore

Grimjaw
08-19-2014, 11:16 AM
also not sure how this applies to free things like EQEMU, but doesn't the Doctrine of First-Sale (Which has been recognized for over a century) trump any over-bearing EULA and allow us do the following with any in-game pixels: we are entitled to resell it, rent it, give it away, or destroy it

Something'Witty
08-19-2014, 11:22 AM
I have said it before:
I don't know Sektor, but I really don't understand why anyone would trust him at this point.

Seems like he has a pattern of RMT'n, then throws the other party under the bus, and feigns outrage.
http://i47.tinypic.com/qs76li.gif

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
08-19-2014, 11:22 AM
Send tells for IRL wpg pvp in my backyard.

Also have lots of imitation crab meat we can eat.

no chewie dont
08-19-2014, 11:23 AM
also not sure how this applies to free things like EQEMU, but doesn't the Doctrine of First-Sale (Which has been recognized for over a century) trump any over-bearing EULA and allow us do the following with any in-game pixels: we are entitled to resell it, rent it, give it away, or destroy it

Flag this player for the watch list imo

heartbrand
08-19-2014, 11:24 AM

EQ is a license to play, you don't own the actual game.

emperorsalty
08-19-2014, 11:27 AM
SWGemu made $18,000 this year

derpcake
08-19-2014, 11:29 AM
Some of you may know i sold Sektors my 60 Ogre shaman Vayden a year ago or so.

i sold Sektors my 60 Ogre shaman Vayden a year ago or so.

a year ago

Many fucks are given.

Vile
08-19-2014, 11:41 AM
goog thread

Kergan
08-19-2014, 12:14 PM
Because its against the rules, because not everyone is allowed to do it, because we're an emulator and no one supposed to profit, I dunno any of those reasons plus the lost goes on

Not debating morality or rules here. Just saying, Sektors buying a character does nothing to ruin this server. It has 0 effect but yet 50% of the crying is around RMT (the other half being variance).

no chewie dont
08-19-2014, 12:19 PM
Except when he strips linked accounts, purchases stolen accounts, lies to gms and the community, ETC

Samsung
08-19-2014, 12:20 PM
Except when he strips linked accounts, purchases stolen accounts, lies to gms and the community, ETC

the stolen account I had no clue about. I've never stolen from anyone.

Nirgon
08-19-2014, 12:24 PM
This is what RMT does to you people.

Samsung
08-19-2014, 12:30 PM
This is what RMT does to you people.

add Nirgon to the list hehe.

Nirgon
08-19-2014, 12:31 PM
wot?

Vile
08-19-2014, 12:36 PM
pixel disease to the brain

no chewie dont
08-19-2014, 12:37 PM
How many thousands of dollars has sektors spent on emulated pixels? How many of the accounts are currently unbanned? Brb need popcorn

Not_Kazowi
08-19-2014, 12:38 PM
Nirgon's whistle clean, dudes a saint in my eyes

Eslade
08-19-2014, 12:41 PM
Whole lot of rustle here with no evidence supporting either side. Nobody cares about rmt from a year ago anyway.

And lol @ Hateraid, posting at a quarter to one in the morning just to reply to me, clearly not rustled.

Midget.

Cheesypoof
08-19-2014, 12:44 PM
Yeah I remember ressing Nirgon while I was in RD. Azrael members attacked him a min after I ressed him and he proceded to be pretty nasty to me in tells. He went to my ignore/do not res ever list.

I heard it wasn't the "real" Nirgon though. That you had RMT'd Nirgon a long time ago. I guess you sold him to a real dick. Next time be carefull who you sell to or people will think you're a douch also.

tldr Don't RMT to a dick.

Samsung
08-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Lol good olé prince

haha

Knuckle
08-19-2014, 12:47 PM
Lol good olé prince

Prince plays?

Nirgon
08-19-2014, 12:48 PM
He did for a little while. Who knows what has happened since.

Cheesypoof
08-19-2014, 12:50 PM
This was like 10ish months ago. I havn't seen him, but he is on ignore...

drilemcbit
08-19-2014, 01:02 PM
shocking.

LMAO

Super Hater
08-19-2014, 01:09 PM
you fucking dick riding faggot you didnt start the plague you joined like a dick rider you cunt

Who ever said I started the Plague? Lol. I played with the same small crew which is plague and ubn over 10 years ago way back in the rallos and zek days. So yeah, he was def new. Mad?

Nice anon account to express your true feelings.

Samsung
08-19-2014, 01:10 PM
Who ever said I started the Plague? Lol. I played with the same small crew which is plague and ubn over 10 years ago way back in the rallos and zek days. So yeah, he was def new. Mad?

Nice anon account to express your true feelings.

I think that's bighurb

Awwalike
08-19-2014, 01:14 PM

this *****.....

Pitborn
08-19-2014, 01:20 PM
The Vayden deal was done between myself (Sektor) and Pitborn for blue plat. My dad used to play on blue and offered Vayden 300k Blue Plat for the account, I played the middle man. This was back when this was legal.
https://imageshack.com/i/p2Po1Jkop

Pitborn
08-19-2014, 01:21 PM

Pitborn
08-19-2014, 01:23 PM
Image Hosting fail. A Forum warrior, i am not.

Pitborn
08-19-2014, 01:23 PM

Samsung
08-19-2014, 01:29 PM
nice picture, ashame you are trying to use a donation against me. Sorry pal doesn't work like that.

Nirgon
08-19-2014, 01:30 PM
Now u on da list

How's it feel

Samsung
08-19-2014, 01:32 PM
Now u on da list

How's it feel

I've been on this list was already banned for rmt lol.

drilemcbit
08-19-2014, 01:33 PM
sektors thinks anyone believes him anymore? its 2014 dude, we all been knowin you lie nonstop

Sektors why you change your name to samsung? oh probably to get away from the stigma of your old name?

Samsung
08-19-2014, 01:34 PM
Sektors why you change your name to samsung? oh probably to get away from the stigma of your old name?

I've never tried hiding my name ever. I had fun trolling and pretending to be new for two weeks.

Pitborn
08-19-2014, 01:35 PM
Just stop Sektors...

Donation.... wow. El oh El.

i'm starting to feel like its kicking babies at this point.

See what lying and stealing gets you in the end?

You also can stop texting me too telling me how much you will enjoy playing the accounts you jacked.. i've converted to Forumquest only so no fucks given.

Samsung
08-19-2014, 01:37 PM
Just stop Sektors...

Donation.... wow. El oh El.

i'm starting to feel like its kicking babies at this point.

See what lying and stealing gets you in the end?

You also can stop texting me too telling me how much you will enjoy playing the accounts you jacked.. i've converted to Forumquest only so no fucks given.

I will pray for you Pitborn.

Cheesypoof
08-19-2014, 01:38 PM

I get in game death threat tells on my monk named Sektoryy.

It's understandable Y he would want a new name.

Eslade
08-19-2014, 01:39 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.

Pitborn
08-19-2014, 01:42 PM
I will pray for you Pitborn.

I pray for your wife.

Samsung
08-19-2014, 01:45 PM
I pray for your wife.

yikes guy deletes his toons and goes apes shit texting me for god knows why. Aren't you the same guy that flipped at Azrael because another shaman won torpor over you? I feel sorry for you, its obvious you are not stable at all.

Pitborn
08-19-2014, 01:51 PM
Yer right man, this is all about not getting Torpor in 2013.

Samsung
08-19-2014, 01:53 PM
Yer right man, this is all about not getting Torpor in 2013.

like I said unstable.

Uuruk
08-19-2014, 01:55 PM
TIL Sektor is a faggot.

Not_Kazowi
08-19-2014, 01:58 PM
Sektors sociopath?

Pitborn
08-19-2014, 02:00 PM
Just for the record, I am being called unstable by a guy who

- is known as a liar in the community.
- has been banned for RMT.
- Steals from strangers.
- says he is quitting the game to focus on RL, then rerolls a lvl 1 and pretends to be new player.
-swore he wouldn't RMT again to server management and has done it at 2 -3 more times.
-has a rep as a weasel from Live servers that has carried to an emu 14 years later somehow.

You have cut me deep bro.

Samsung
08-19-2014, 02:01 PM
Sektors sociopath?

Naw I have morals. Me rmting in the past doesn't mean I have no morals. Pitborn attempting to smear me I crave this kind of attention.

no chewie dont
08-19-2014, 02:02 PM
Sektors should get the cast treatment imho

Samsung
08-19-2014, 02:04 PM
Pitborn these tears are delicious.

Eslade
08-19-2014, 02:05 PM
Getting all kinds of personal and real life attacky up in here.

Kergan
08-19-2014, 02:06 PM

All those things are Sektor specific. I probably shouldn't have mentioned his name as the taint from it ruined my point.

In general, a successful RMT transaction involving two consensual adults where one gives the other real life currency in exchange for a R99 character does absolutely nothing to harm this server. In fact I don't recall people complaining about the server being ruined when you could trade blue plat for an account for example. The net effect is the same, the character belongs to someone else.

As to people getting burned by the Cheeseburger, if you don't learn from history you're doomed to repeat it.

Eslade
08-19-2014, 02:08 PM
All those things are Sektor specific. I probably shouldn't have mentioned his name as the taint from it ruined my point.

In general, a successful RMT transaction involving two consensual adults where one gives the other real life currency in exchange for a R99 character does absolutely nothing to harm this server. In fact I don't recall people complaining about the server being ruined when you could trade blue plat for an account for example. The net effect is the same, the character belongs to someone else.

As to people getting burned by the Cheeseburger, if you don't learn from history you're doomed to repeat it.

You could also be talking about prostitution, are you an advocate of that also Kergan?

no chewie dont
08-19-2014, 02:10 PM

So what makes those 2 consenting adults so special that they get to ignore rules that myself and many others have obeyed?

Mac Drettj
08-19-2014, 02:14 PM
unstable people in here

please stop tarnishing a good and legal characters name please

take your torpor/shared account info problems to tells

Farzo
08-19-2014, 02:16 PM
Sektors sociopath?

I came to this conclusion after having 2-3 convo with the guy....

one of those guys with tic-tac size balls thinking they hang-low coz he's got a job or something?? is that his accomplishment in life? a job.......standards set high there.

Kergan
So what makes those 2 consenting adults so special that they get to ignore rules that myself and many others have obeyed?

Nobody gets to ignore rules. All I'm saying is breaking this rule really isn't the heinous crime people make it out to be. I'd argue hacking/cheating, spamming garbage in ooc, training raids, etc has a much more negative impact on the server than someone making a couple hundred bucks on their way out the door.

Farzo
convo's*

Kergan
08-19-2014, 02:18 PM
You could also be talking about prostitution, are you an advocate of that also Kergan?

I have no issue with prostitution honestly. It's something I'd never consider participating in but I can see the value for some people (most of them are in these forums).

Shit aint even illegal in a lot of places though so not sure it's a good comparison.

no chewie dont
08-19-2014, 02:19 PM
Nobody gets to ignore rules.

Id say continuing to play here after multiple rmt offenses is pretty successfully ignoring the rules, uknow?

Kergan
08-19-2014, 02:20 PM
Punishment should fit the crime man. Commit a murder get the chair. Get a bunch of parking tickets and you don't even have to go to jail.

Pitborn
08-19-2014, 02:29 PM
So if you RMT once, get banned. Come back and RMT again... what you figure Kergan?

I mean.. Ban is the equivalent of the EQ electric chair... where do we go from here?

Eslade
08-19-2014, 02:34 PM
So if you RMT once, get banned. Come back and RMT again... what you figure Kergan?

I mean.. Ban is the equivalent of the EQ electric chair... where do we go from here?

Ip ban, followed up with the banning of anybody caught helping the person that was banned. I'd shit my pants from laughter if that got implemented.

no chewie dont
08-19-2014, 02:36 PM
Ip ban, followed up with the banning of anybody caught helping the person that was banned. I'd shit my pants from laughter if that got implemented.

U mean the cast treatment?

Kergan
The Cast treatment is the equivalent of the electric chair. Getting a character ban is the equivalent to getting assets seized or your car impounded or something.

Honestly, I'd just ignore it all. Shit, EQ had a marketplace to sell characters legitimately via Sony and it didn't ruin the game. It is against the rules in large part to protect against someone making a living off of it (Platlord) and so they don't have to get involved in disputes. I honestly doubt they really care that much at all about 1 person selling an account to someone else.

Eslade
U mean the cast treatment?

Yes

Cheesypoof
08-19-2014, 02:37 PM

Hey do ya mind helping me transfer some stuff off Sektoryy tonight?

no chewie dont
08-19-2014, 02:39 PM
Shit, I have extra pixels. I enjoy money. Surely I can profit to my hearts content and be rewarded for it in game? Or no because im not sektors

Kergan
08-19-2014, 02:44 PM
If you did I honestly 100% would not care. Maybe I'm in the vast minority I don't know.

Cheesypoof
08-19-2014, 02:46 PM
If you did I honestly 100% would not care. Maybe I'm in the vast minority I don't know.

you're only saying that because your guilded with niz

Mac Drettj
08-19-2014, 03:00 PM

sounds like brobb argument

MY EQ CHAR = ME IRL

Samsung
08-19-2014, 03:02 PM
Hey do ya mind helping me transfer some stuff off Sektoryy tonight?

I'm not going anywhere. People will always try to get me banned. No rules were broken there will always be someone coming out of the woods to try to get me banned. I played by the rules since I've been punished. Hopefully the administrators here know that I'm here to just play the game by their rules and their rules only

Rais
08-19-2014, 03:03 PM
More people should get the cast treatment. It isn't fair to keep that type of punishment to only one.

no chewie dont
08-19-2014, 03:06 PM
More people should get the cast treatment. It isn't fair to keep that type of punishment to only one.

Anyone know any gms? We should remind them, they prolly forgot all about it

drilemcbit
08-19-2014, 03:19 PM
Naw I have morals. Me rmting in the past doesn't mean I have no morals. Pitborn attempting to smear me I crave this kind of attention.

Bro you talk in ooc and flame people on the forums for attention all the time. Plus i really don't think this was for attention towards you.. I mean he did stick himself out there too. are you really that sick in the head?

Not_Kazowi
08-19-2014, 03:20 PM
Getting all kinds of personal and real life attacky up in here.

That's typically your job as you attempt to slander my wife for being of Russian decent

Potus
08-19-2014, 03:23 PM
One day Red will have an actual GM. One day.

Not_Kazowi
08-19-2014, 03:24 PM
Bro you talk in ooc and flame people on the forums for attention all the time. Plus i really don't think this was for attention towards you.. I mean he did stick himself out there too. are you really that sick in the head?

Got to agree with this dude. You are in the spotlight pretty often by choice, you also spam OOC about me marrying a mail order Russian bride which isn't true

no chewie dont
08-19-2014, 03:28 PM
http://s1.postimg.org/4zal4q9gf/Sektor29.jpg

Samsung

Pitborn has lots to lose, dat 55 necro that would take anyone 2 weeks to build, lolol gud 1.

Samsung
lmaoooo

Eslade
08-19-2014, 03:33 PM
That's typically your job as you attempt to slander my wife for being of Russian decent

LOL, haven't done that in weeks. 0 fucks given though, right rexx?

Not_Kazowi
08-19-2014, 03:39 PM
LOL, haven't done that in weeks. 0 fucks given though, right rexx?

Just calling you out bro to keep you honest. Didn't you go as far as editing the text on the sign she's holding? Creepy dawg

0 fucks given, just sayin' u feel dawg?

Eslade
08-19-2014, 03:42 PM
Just calling you out bro to keep you honest. Didn't you go as far as editing the text on the sign she's holding? Creepy dawg

0 fucks given, just sayin' u feel dawg?

2 minutes in photoshop. Was worth the time. Creepy would be adding other stuff to the picture. Must've hit you right in the feels tho.

Mac Drettj
08-19-2014, 03:49 PM
real creepy

considering majority are cheetoh dusted virgins

Nizzarr
08-19-2014, 04:26 PM
Brobb, you done buying accounts off sektor? clearly not a good investment

Mac Drettj
08-19-2014, 04:28 PM
Retti we going over this again brosephina?

The way you act in real life does not change the way you'd act in real life. That's a fact bro, lots of scum on this server that would have the "bystander" affect. Kinda like everyone in Nihilum, none of em would be a good citizen and help their neighbor out when they are getting robbed because they are the cowards.

Get some kiddo. If you claim to be a different person in game than you are in real life that is only because you are afraid of the punishment to be had. Checks and balances bro, imagine if this game was run with that? Cheat? Banned permanently... How many people would cheat?

RMT, banned permenantly, how many people would RMT 40bucks, would it be worth it?

Think about it, take a second... dundundun when a pim.....

my 2 juices, peace

http://donnamoiunebiere.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/anderson-cooper-smh.gif?w=584

Mac Drettj
08-19-2014, 04:34 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6yuuYqT7QH8/U3SPHiTrziI/AAAAAAAACz4/t6ah-gkpsdw/s1600/giphy+(2).gif

Kergan
08-19-2014, 04:36 PM
Retti we going over this again brosephina?

The way you act in real life does not change the way you'd act in real life. That's a fact bro, lots of scum on this server that would have the "bystander" affect. Kinda like everyone in Nihilum, none of em would be a good citizen and help their neighbor out when they are getting robbed because they are the cowards.

Get some kiddo. If you claim to be a different person in game than you are in real life that is only because you are afraid of the punishment to be had. Checks and balances bro, imagine if this game was run with that? Cheat? Banned permanently... How many people would cheat?

RMT, banned permenantly, how many people would RMT 40bucks, would it be worth it?

Think about it, take a second... dundundun when a pim.....

my 2 juices, peace

Yeah agreed. You clearly are a retarded person in-game and on the forums so I have no doubt you are a fucking retard in real life as well.

Not_Kazowi
Uh oh brobbs back with his psycho babel. Sorry bro but not everyone transcends their elf persona to real life.

Plus by your logic Sektors is repeat thieving child molester.

Samsung
Brobb, you done buying accounts off sektor? clearly not a good investment

They don't call me the Kingslayer for no reason.

Eslade
08-19-2014, 04:38 PM
They don't call me the Kingslayer for no reason.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1359284762_tumblr_m4xap4RBtf1qiwcbgo1_500.jpg

Mac Drettj
08-19-2014, 04:44 PM
found brobb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34

Mac Drettj
08-19-2014, 04:45 PM
eleeeet ketaaanaaaa

Mac Drettj
08-19-2014, 04:50 PM
doth though wear hand crafted chainmail and say Hail to passer-byers?

NotKringe
08-19-2014, 04:50 PM
Role-playing games[edit]

Main article: Role-playing game

A role-playing game is a game in which the participants assume the roles of characters and collaboratively create stories. Participants determine the actions of their characters based on their characterisation, and the actions succeed or fail according to a formal system of rules and guidelines. Within the rules, they may improvise freely; their choices shape the direction and outcome of the games.

Role-playing can also be done online in the form of group story creation, involving anywhere from two to several hundred people, utilizing public forums, private message boards, mailing lists, chatrooms, and instant-messaging chat clients (e.g., MSN, Yahoo!, ICQ) to build worlds and characters that may last a few hours, or several years. Message boards such as ProBoards and InvisionFree are popularly used for role-playing. Often on forum-based roleplays, rules, and standards are set up, such as a minimum word count, character applications, and "plotting" boards to increase complexity and depth of story.

There are different genres of which one can choose while role-playing, including, but not limited to, fantasy, modern, medieval, steam punk, and historical. Books, movies, or games can be, and often are, used as a basis for role-plays (which in such cases may be deemed "collaborative fan-fiction"), with players either assuming the roles of established canon characters or using those the players themselves create ("Original Characters") to replace—or exist alongside—characters from the book, movie, or game, playing through well-trodden plots as alternative characters, or expanding upon the setting and story outside of its established canon.

NotKringe
08-19-2014, 04:51 PM
Now I am not saying this is the case... But I have come across true roleplayers in my time sir brobb.. I doubt they are anything like that irl... Just living vicariously thru their toons..

Not_Kazowi
08-19-2014, 04:52 PM
by your logic Sektors is repeat thieving child molester.

u wot m8?

Mac Drettj
08-19-2014, 05:02 PM
http://www.businessinsider.com/image/514b128569bedd883d000003/lebron-harlem-shake.gif

Nizzarr
08-19-2014, 05:06 PM
I think rexx had a good point, why dont you chime on that brobb? Isnt sektor a child rapist murderer by your standards?

emperorsalty
08-19-2014, 05:13 PM
Everyone here roleplays.

Brobb just doesnt fucking get it because he is one of those lonely basement dwelling faggots that craves friendships over the internet because he lives a sad and pathetic life irl.

Most all of us are here doing eq pvp just to be dickheads to one another for the sake of lulz.

Samsung
08-19-2014, 05:14 PM
I think rexx had a good point, why dont you chime on that brobb? Isnt sektor a child rapist murderer by your standards?

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/674/49fFEs.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/iq49fFEsj)

Mac Drettj
08-19-2014, 05:19 PM
http://mypenmypaper.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/mangoat.jpg?w=620

Porz
08-19-2014, 05:41 PM
yall gay

Rarely do I agree with hurb. But y'all are argueing about the legitimacy of rmt and personality playing a mmorpg.

Grimjaw
08-19-2014, 05:43 PM

let me crop that for you, upload it to a better hosting site, and also display the picture

http://i.imgur.com/pA3c7LR.png

Eslade
08-19-2014, 05:49 PM
http://img.totaloutdoornetwork.com/UserFiles/8/88/8833/Thread-Gay-Disturbing.jpg

Genedin
08-19-2014, 05:52 PM
That's why I do all of my RMT via cash and carrier pigeon.

Always kill the pigeon afterwards...no witnesses.

Rais
08-19-2014, 06:09 PM
That's why I do all of my RMT via cash and carrier pigeon.

Always kill the pigeon afterwards...no witnesses.

Great website. I bet with expansion to p99 red you will be the next bill gates.

http://www.petcaringmanuals.com/how-to-make-money-with-racing-pigeons/

Not_Kazowi
08-19-2014, 06:14 PM
To what degree Nizzarr? I've never heard him tell me he is a child rapist murderer in all of the 12years I've known him.

GG

Thanks for proving yourself wrong bozo. You would never pass Sektors for a child rapist crook in person but on elf quest he sure likes to talk about fucking his 2 year old niece and steals accounts while selling them for ca$h.

Eslade
08-19-2014, 06:21 PM
Thanks for proving yourself wrong bozo. You would never pass Sektors for a child rapist crook in person but on elf quest he sure likes to talk about fucking his 2 year old niece and steals accounts while selling them for ca$h.

I dunno where you think he said he fucked a 2 year old, plz provide the link. Sounds like a fantasy of yours. Maybe we should have the proper authorities stop by your house and check out your hard drive.

Not_Kazowi
08-19-2014, 06:29 PM
Guess you missed the thread where he posted photos of a 2 year old he's not related to on a board full of sociopath internet detectives then proceeded to speak about how her mother would let him fuck the 2 year old if he pleased.

Totally normal

emperorsalty
08-19-2014, 06:29 PM
Remember that Harrison dude whose brother died?

Im real glad that dude doesnt post anymore.

Just sayin

emperorsalty
08-19-2014, 06:31 PM
Also brobb is so blinded by sektorz jizz. Dude wasnt even mad when his char got banned.

Eslade
08-19-2014, 06:34 PM
Guess you missed the thread where he posted photos of a 2 year old he's not related to on a board full of sociopath internet detectives then proceeded to speak about how her mother would let him fuck the 2 year old if he pleased.

Totally normal

I remember the thread, he said he could fuck the mom if he wanted. Once again, it sounds like you read what you wanted to read...

Feniggles
08-19-2014, 06:37 PM
To what degree Nizzarr? I've never heard him tell me he is a child rapist murderer in all of the 12years I've known him.

I will say he has ALWAYS been about RMT even since we were kids. He would sell, trade and buy characters in every game that I've ever played with him. Surprise, he did it here too, but not for personal gains, but to help the game grow.

You see Nizzarr, you sold guild profits for personal gains, and to be quiet honest I do not blame you. If I had no job, no means of paying for food on the table, I'd sell shit to survive. I do not dislike you Nizzarr because you did what you had to do to survive. I dislike you because you've accomplished "winning" in the game, and then refuse to give back to the community by creating more pvp and more enjoyment for the health of the server.

When I was the top guild in another game and was monopolizing everything, I did what I had to do to help the game. I split my guild up into two, and even added my enemies in on it. We had 6 top neckbeard players get together and put aside EVERY difference. Believe me when I say this, there was more hatred in that game from players than this game. Yet, we still did it. We took baby steps in deciding who to choose for the 6 players that would get together to create teams.

Then the pvp fights would happen, win or lose it was still winning because EVERYONE had fun. I was fighting my friends with friends and old enemies and it was amazing that everyone came together to make that happen. You, Nizzar, do not want something like that, you are a greedy coward. Is it surprising to anyone that you are French or is that just ironic?

GG

Sektors paying gms in meridian to give him items and buffs and thats helping the server how? How did you help Red99 by selling your mage 2 weeks after he got epic?

Mac Drettj
08-19-2014, 06:48 PM
How did you help Red99 by selling your mage 2 weeks after he got epic?

ouch

Terpuntine
08-19-2014, 07:04 PM
Sektors paying gms in meridian to give him items and buffs and thats helping the server how? How did you help Red99 by selling your mage 2 weeks after he got epic?

Let him borrow my fungi so he could get mage epic to help Force and he just RMT'd the mage so he could buy some natty ice.

only cares about helping others tho

Eslade
08-19-2014, 07:08 PM
Let him borrow my fungi so he could get mage epic to help Force and he just RMT'd the mage so he could buy some natty ice.

only cares about helping others tho

The natty ice was the dying wish of his grandfather.

Pitborn
08-19-2014, 07:13 PM
Did you fags even check my chandelier ?

emperorsalty
08-19-2014, 07:14 PM
Spent 0 minutes roleplaying and all the minutes trying to build relationships that you are unable to develop irl due to autism

emperorsalty
08-19-2014, 07:14 PM
@brobb

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
08-19-2014, 07:22 PM
Very modern.

Not_Kazowi
08-19-2014, 07:42 PM
Spent 0 minutes roleplaying and all the minutes trying to build relationships that you are unable to develop irl due to autism

Lol

emperorsalty
08-19-2014, 07:51 PM
Salty, kinda salty are we?

forumquest dawg. L2

emperorsalty
08-19-2014, 07:53 PM
L2 = Lineage 2 bra.

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Harris-Trinsky.gif

Eslade
08-19-2014, 08:19 PM
WWYDSLTYPOS.

ILTMUAAW

Why would you do something like that you piece of shit.
I like to munch uber anus all week

Did I get it right?

Mac Drettj
08-19-2014, 08:30 PM
Why would you do something like that you piece of shit.
I like to munch uber anus all week

Did I get it right?

emperorsalty
08-19-2014, 08:32 PM
WWYDSLTYPOS

White women young dicks secrets loves tranny yellow pasta orange soda

Mac Drettj
08-19-2014, 08:34 PM
Orange Soda does sound good right now

emperorsalty
08-19-2014, 08:34 PM
ILTMUAAW

I love tranny men under anus always white

emperorsalty
08-19-2014, 08:36 PM
Orange Soda does sound good right now

http://38.media.tumblr.com/40462f67f3d3488e6d8e0f3e5c9b46eb/tumblr_n37ykxai0n1qga1lwo5_400.gif

Greegon
08-19-2014, 09:04 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/40462f67f3d3488e6d8e0f3e5c9b46eb/tumblr_n37ykxai0n1qga1lwo5_400.gif

thats a great gif you got der

Genedin
08-20-2014, 09:05 AM
Brobb is a saint.

Guy took me under his wing when I first joined server and gave me a shit ton of pixels, let me play his chanter(so I could wipe raids by being shitty with it), etc. without ever asking for anything in return.

I will buy you a Bud Ice with the ice-graphic bottle anytime you come to Texas baby.

heartbrand
08-20-2014, 09:21 AM
Brobb got a good heart but I think he shot one too many Muslims and drank one too many natty ices a long time ago

Cheesypoof
08-20-2014, 09:30 AM
Wow, I leave work after a hard day of FQing and come back to 6 more pages. Keep it going we got free popcorn at work.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/popcorn_yes.gif

Kergan
08-20-2014, 09:39 AM
Kergan, were you a trust fund baby? You seem to enjoy the easy route and not earn anything, just jump on the ship. I've never seen anyone brag about something they never earned as much as you.

Im a retard because I believe a person doesn't change who he is once he sits in a chair and plays a game. Yup, I'm the retarded one here for sure.

Nope. My parents were pretty well off but didn't give me a dime for college even. I earned every penny I have.

Maybe it's because of my r/l gains that I don't give 0 fucks about how I get pixels in a video game I dunno?

Kergan
08-20-2014, 09:41 AM
Yeah I hear you loud and clear Kringe. I agree that there ARE people who role-play, they role play dark elfs, orcs etc etc and do something called "LARPING", but the people who post here, that are so full of anger, hate and the general " I don't give a fuck, I do what I want, I joined the top guild now I can talk shit" are not role-players.

Care to chim in Rexx, Retti or Kergan?

Why don't you describe exactly what you think I'm like outside of this video game based on your interactions with me here, and I'll tell you in an honest fashion how accurate you are?

Genedin
08-20-2014, 10:03 AM
Brobb got a good heart but I think he shot one too many Muslims and drank one too many natty ices a long time ago

PTSD is real.

Not_Kazowi
08-20-2014, 10:11 AM
Syft is so rustled. Like perma rustled hard

Kergan
08-20-2014, 10:44 AM
Socially awkward nerd, you married the first girl who would have sex with you and she has owned you every since. She sit's home and barely does housework, while you go support the family on your meager upper middle class paycheck.

Now stuck in a sexless, loveless marriage you troll the forums 24/7 seeking validation for your meaningless existence.

I've been called a very outgoing person and I am very comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people. I've given presentations at multiple IT conferences and have lead several teams of engineers. I do not consider myself socially awkward.

My wife was not the first person I had sex with. She works full time and makes about 60k/year in the legal industry. We share the housework duties. I get laid on a very regular basis, we are still very much in love and I am very happy in my marriage.

According to this page:
http://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0912/which-income-class-are-you.aspx

You could define upper class as either the top 1% or 5%. I'm not in the top 1%, but I do qualify as upper class if you use the 5% criteria. Regardless, I do consider myself upper middle class and I'm not at all ashamed of that. I'm no HB but I live comfortably and will be able to afford to send my daughter to any college she wants - that's all that really matters to me when it comes to money.

Hope things are all cleared up for you now.

But back to the point, do I act in game like I am in r/l? No idea. Mostly because the idea that people act the same in a video game as they do outside of it is fucking retarded.

p.s. I don't troll the forums 24/7...more like 16/7 since I need sleep and have a 45 minute drive to work.

Mac Drettj
08-20-2014, 11:01 AM
can u trim that down to 4-7 words plz

Eslade
08-20-2014, 11:29 AM
Definitely not wasting my time reading all of that.

Kergan
08-20-2014, 01:52 PM
Sorry got called out like 5 different ways in Syft's response so my response had to be TLDR to properly address it.

TLDR version was: wrong.

Genedin
08-20-2014, 02:01 PM
I've been called a very outgoing person and I am very comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people. I've given presentations at multiple IT conferences and have lead several teams of engineers. I do not consider myself socially awkward.

My wife was not the first person I had sex with. She works full time and makes about 60k/year in the legal industry. We share the housework duties. I get laid on a very regular basis, we are still very much in love and I am very happy in my marriage.

According to this page:
http://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0912/which-income-class-are-you.aspx

You could define upper class as either the top 1% or 5%. I'm not in the top 1%, but I do qualify as upper class if you use the 5% criteria. Regardless, I do consider myself upper middle class and I'm not at all ashamed of that. I'm no HB but I live comfortably and will be able to afford to send my daughter to any college she wants - that's all that really matters to me when it comes to money.

Hope things are all cleared up for you now.

But back to the point, do I act in game like I am in r/l? No idea. Mostly because the idea that people act the same in a video game as they do outside of it is fucking retarded.

p.s. I don't troll the forums 24/7...more like 16/7 since I need sleep and have a 45 minute drive to work.

who are you?

Genedin
08-20-2014, 02:03 PM
Double post.

Kergan get me an IT sales job at your company making 100k. Thanks.

Cheesypoof
08-20-2014, 02:12 PM
U don't want to live in Minesota <eh>. White guys already have too much shrinkage in cold weather.

Genedin
08-20-2014, 02:15 PM
Oh that's where he lives? Fuck that. I grew up in Texas I can't handle the cold.

Smedy
08-20-2014, 02:15 PM
5%

I can totally see this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itvvFfeLh84

Being kergan living his "top 5%" life doing non socially awkward work at IT conferences with his wife

Kergan
08-20-2014, 02:35 PM
Double post.

Kergan get me an IT sales job at your company making 100k. Thanks.

Presales engineers can make a lot of cash man. I'm on the IT side of the house now, but I spent 6 years or so doing implementation. I actually thought about moving into presales because their job was so much fuckin easier and they made almost as much. 100k a reasonable goal honestly.

But yeah I'm in Minnesota it's not for everyone!

Kergan
08-20-2014, 02:36 PM
I can totally see this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itvvFfeLh84

Being kergan living his "top 5%" life doing non socially awkward work at IT conferences with his wife

lol

I am the 5%

eqgmrdbz
08-20-2014, 03:22 PM
It's always the people that do the wrong things that end up spamming the forums, you RMTeed well great for you, now whatever happens is your fault, and dont bitch about it, like you were not invloved, yes you where you where the other piece ofthe puzzle, sorry things didnt go rossy for you (maybe not).

Same goes for Casino's, Spawn camping 24/7 so no one else gets to have any fun, sharing log in information, or just plainly being a dick in the game.

I for one I am glad that p99 exists, so i can keep feeding my EQ addiction, and even if i was the only person left, i would still be playing. Get real you play with fire you gonna get burned, do we really need to hear more sob stories.

Vile
08-20-2014, 03:25 PM
It's always the people that do the wrong things that end up spamming the forums, you RMTeed well great for you, now whatever happens is your fault, and dont bitch about it, like you were not invloved, yes you where you where the other piece ofthe puzzle, sorry things didnt go rossy for you (maybe not).

Same goes for Casino's, Spawn camping 24/7 so no one else gets to have any fun, sharing log in information, or just plainly being a dick in the game.

I for one I am glad that p99 exists, so i can keep feeding my EQ addiction, and even if i was the only person left, i would still be playing. Get real you play with fire you gonna get burned, do we really need to hear more sob stories.

whoa bro whoa

Cheesypoof
08-20-2014, 04:07 PM

lol this guy must have clicked the wrong forums. This is R99 no spawn camping/casino problems here bud.

Kergan
08-20-2014, 04:11 PM
Yeah honestly I read that and thought he maybe found the thread because it was on the frontpage and doesn't realize there is even a red server, let alone red server forums.

Aenor
08-21-2014, 12:44 AM

The fact of a prior sale on the part of Sony does not entitle you to log into a private server if the server's owner chooses to exclude you.

Aenor
08-21-2014, 02:37 AM
I honestly doubt they really care that much at all about 1 person selling an account to someone else.

I personally have no problem with RMT. Made 1k+ a month on live. But I still find it hilarious that it's always people from a certain guild who try to rationalize it.

If they didn't care about one person selling an account, why did they ban account sales for plat? This move was obviously done because plat sales made it harder to track RMT character transactions.

I will have an epic thread coming up detailing how the teams server can legalize transactions without creating any issues with Sony. Stay tuned.

Kergan
08-21-2014, 09:47 AM
I personally have no problem with RMT. Made 1k+ a month on live. But I still find it hilarious that it's always people from a certain guild who try to rationalize it.

If they didn't care about one person selling an account, why did they ban account sales for plat? This move was obviously done because plat sales made it harder to track RMT character transactions.

I will have an epic thread coming up detailing how the teams server can legalize transactions without creating any issues with Sony. Stay tuned.

I think they care in the sense that if indisputable evidence is dropped in their lap they'll do something about it. They've also shown willingness to bust someone to pump them for information on the transaction so they can get to the supplier, while letting the buyer take a reduced penalty. I think they actively investigate the bigger operations but they do not have the time and resources to stop all the chandeliers from changing hands either.

Tassador
08-21-2014, 11:11 AM
Server been compromised by immerse faggots fucking wipe it.

mugien
08-21-2014, 11:12 AM
Hail, Tassador's corpse in Rivervale

Tassador
08-21-2014, 11:29 AM
love hollywood hogan yea thats when pvp goes bad you dont do that cause your a blue fag thanks for ruining the server kid.

Pitborn
08-21-2014, 02:49 PM
One chandelier to rule them all.

I wish i could post the text i got from from Sektors that says " Good luck getting Deru to pay attention to this"

Guess who was the first person to inbox me for SS's?!?

Baron Sektors in for a nice surprise soon i think.

Oh, the feelers.

Mac Drettj
08-21-2014, 03:14 PM
Vayden is my Shaman

whats your problem?

Samsung
08-21-2014, 03:39 PM
One chandelier to rule them all.

I wish i could post the text i got from from Sektors that says " Good luck getting Deru to pay attention to this"

Guess who was the first person to inbox me for SS's?!?

Baron Sektors in for a nice surprise soon i think.

Oh, the feelers.

Checkmate damn guys Pitborn is about to get me banned it was. a good run....

LOL

Kergan
08-21-2014, 03:53 PM
Checkmate damn guys Pitborn is about to get me banned it was. a good run....

LOL

Banned again you mean

Pitborn
08-29-2014, 02:59 AM
What he meant to say is , he got himself banned... again.

Duckwalk
08-29-2014, 02:06 PM
Nobody gets to ignore rules. All I'm saying is breaking this rule really isn't the heinous crime people make it out to be. I'd argue hacking/cheating, spamming garbage in ooc, training raids, etc has a much more negative impact on the server than someone making a couple hundred bucks on their way out the door.

When you attach a monetary value to game content it further incentivizes the hoarding of said content.

If RMT wasn't as prevalent on the server, you'd see a lot less interest in certain content that is constantly farmed for its RMT value. Instead, you'd see guilds farm content for a while, maybe gear out an alt then get bored and move on instead of keeping it on lock down for 3+ years.

So this notion that RMT is victimless is preposterous. In fact is prolly done the most harm to Red as it is directly responsible for keeping the most toxic elements of the server engaged for so long.

Duckwalk
08-29-2014, 02:07 PM
Also fuck Sektor

Something'Witty
08-29-2014, 02:31 PM
If RMT wasn't as prevalent on the server

I still want to know, other than Sektor, who is buying all the pixels? Name and shame!

Duckwalk
08-29-2014, 02:38 PM
I still want to know, other than Sektor, who is buying all the pixels? Name and shame!

I'm curious too however it was apparently enough to cover Nizzar utilities for 3+ years at the very least.

I'd guess most of it was sold to new guild members without any DKP or traded for blue plat/items to RMT.

Duckwalk
08-29-2014, 02:51 PM
GMs need to be stricter with RMT punishments. Permanent ban and character deletion for all offenders and their associated accounts.

HippoNipple
08-29-2014, 02:53 PM
GMs need to be stricter with RMT punishments. Permanent ban and character deletion for all offenders and their associated accounts.

I think that is what they do when people are caught. They just don't count people as being caught unless evidence is petitioned to them 26 times along with audio and constant forum quest nagging.