PDA

View Full Version : Questoin about blocking threads?

iruinedyourday
08-14-2014, 09:10 PM
Is there a way I can "hide" RnF so I don't see it.. I don't have the strength to not click it all day and its killing me!

I admit it, I am weak and cant resist it.. I like to watch car crashes I guess.. but - if i could ignore the whole thread - and make it difficult to even look at it, like hide, hide it... not just like the way ignore works on this forum (which doesnt really hide them, so I never end up ignoring people - i still open and view their posts, its basically a 'dont worry you're gona get mad when you read this' feature) ..What I need.. is a full blown... only show me EC, Serverchat & Starting Zone. everything else i want to pretend doesn't exist & keep it outta sight outta mind.

Is that possible? Thanks! :)

I can try personal restraint if I have to but I just dont think I can.. :(

JackFlash
08-14-2014, 11:33 PM
Opt out of RnF under options in User CP

Thulack
08-15-2014, 12:22 AM
It doesnt work sadly. I'm in same boat as Dav. I can't resist clicking the sub forum sometimes. There is a bug report that gets bumped regularly about it. Feel free to bump :)

Pokesan
08-20-2014, 08:59 PM
Bumping. Fix would improve public exposure of P99. Might even consider disabling RNF by default.

iruinedyourday
08-20-2014, 09:05 PM
Bumping. Fix would improve public exposure of P99. Might even consider disabling RNF by default.

its the worst place I have ever seen on the internet in my life.

myriverse
08-21-2014, 08:15 AM
Maybe sectioning off the RNFs in their own group would work, so people can toggle the visibility.

But really... if it's that big a deal, don't jump in.

Swish
08-21-2014, 08:24 AM
Hate to say it but like with the haters in the red recruitment threads, they can always have some self discipline and stop themselves...

1. Clicking.
2. Getting offended from having clicked.
3. Posting to say they're offended, thereby bumping the thread for the next angry poster.