PDA

View Full Version : Log in server problems

Scrubosaur
08-14-2014, 01:18 AM
Log in server isn't showing list of servers and when you do get the list it says unexpected error has occurred. After multiple attempts I was able to log in but then game gets stuck on zoning or gating. Just a FYI in case it needs to be reported.

camdog
08-15-2014, 11:15 AM
I got the same this morning - no servers show up in the list and eventually get a timeout...

buffmagnum
08-15-2014, 01:08 PM
I am getting Logging into server please wait. I have yet to get on this nis the closest ive come. I tried on my laptop and now on this old computer, I was thinking mayne its a router problem so after a nap I will take my comp up stairs and plug into the modem.

Dugrod
08-15-2014, 05:00 PM
Also not showing any servers in the server selection screen. Was in game zoning to WC around 4pm EST and then froze, and I haven't been able to log in for around an hour now.

Does not seem like a client side issue.

buffmagnum
08-15-2014, 07:18 PM
I connected directly to my modem and ended up with the same thing, after trying all day yesterday I feel I am very close. I see 995 people in game and cant wait to get me a shamman to 25 to make overpriced sow pots 8). Would be super cool to get some help here, I do have notifications by email when someone relies to this.

OPMHoldings
08-17-2014, 03:21 PM
Hello, I am getting the same thing. I log into the server selection area and I don't have any servers to choose. The area is blank when there use to be multiple servers to choose. What am I doing wrong?

myriverse
08-17-2014, 03:31 PM
You probably aren't doing anything wrong. You're just having trouble connecting to the server.