PDA

View Full Version : Almost ready to begin but one techincal issue

Zaes
12-21-2009, 10:22 PM
Greetings all,

I am beyond thrilled to have found this server, considering old EQ is just what I've been craving this holiday break.

I just finished changing around the UI files to get to the Velious one and everything is installed the way it needs to I think. The only issue now is when I start the game inside the window (it doesn't launch full screen) the game looks very small. I tried tweaking it through the options menu but I'm still not making any headway.

If anyone can help me resolve this so I can see if I can connect to the server properly that'd be great.

Thanks in advance, and hope to see you all in Norrath soon!

Takshaka
12-21-2009, 11:37 PM
What do you mean by small? If the window is small it is likely that the resolution of the game is low relative to the resolution of your desktop. either increase the game's resolution or decrease the resolution of your desktop. Playing the game in full screen would probably fix that as well.

President
12-21-2009, 11:58 PM
do your changes once you are logged into a char and not on the login screen. EQ menu button, options, display... up your reso..

Zobex
12-22-2009, 12:35 AM
what Presi said. let us know if it works.

Shaun421
12-22-2009, 11:33 AM
Also, this may be noob advice, but once you are logged into your character do a quick Alt-Enter to put the game back in full screen mode.

rovaira
12-23-2009, 11:44 PM
Yeah, I usually use Alt enter in some mmos and then once im in the game I try and change the graphic settings if possible.