PDA

View Full Version : WTS FBSS

Willis
08-31-2010, 06:26 AM
Selling FBSS. Message here or in game: Vertix.

Looking for 17.5k obo

Willis
08-31-2010, 03:07 PM
bump 17k

Muzyn
08-31-2010, 03:39 PM
The one you paid 15.5 for? Makes me feel even better that I gave one away today.

Willis
08-31-2010, 05:06 PM
you can't possibly have a problem with this....

the name you sold it to me under was "ebayed"....

the tunnel is all about buy/sell. every opportunity is there to be had, dont be upset with me for that. and if you aren't upset, then why did you post this on my thread? just to make sure I wouldn't get what i was asking for it?

either way, it's sold. sorry pal.

i've got some gebs you can buy for 11k though

Muzyn
08-31-2010, 06:06 PM
you can't possibly have a problem with this....

the name you sold it to me under was "ebayed"....

the tunnel is all about buy/sell. every opportunity is there to be had, dont be upset with me for that. and if you aren't upset, then why did you post this on my thread? just to make sure I wouldn't get what i was asking for it?

either way, it's sold. sorry pal.

i've got some gebs you can buy for 11k though

It's clowns like you that allow me to sell crap at inflated prices in the first place. I'll let you know when I get another. :)

P.S. "Ebayed" is pure marketing strategy.. worked like a charm on live too. Want lessons? It wont be cheap.

Willis
08-31-2010, 06:51 PM
It's clowns like you that allow me to sell crap at inflated prices in the first place. I'll let you know when I get another. :)

P.S. "Ebayed" is pure marketing strategy.. worked like a charm on live too. Want lessons? It wont be cheap.

i'll buy every fbss you have at 10k a pop. keep getting them.

i dont need lessons on how to buy/sell, i just made 2k on your fbss in an hours worth of auctioning.

Muzyn
08-31-2010, 09:03 PM
i'll buy every fbss you have at 10k a pop. keep getting them.

i dont need lessons on how to buy/sell, i just made 2k on your fbss in an hours worth of auctioning.

And I made 32K in less than an hour at frenzied, back to back sashes.