PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Erudite Wizard: Start and Initial Bind location

avron
08-30-2010, 10:41 PM
I only did a brief scan of the forums (and search for location) before posting this, but hopefully a double post on a minor issue like this isn't the end of the world.

I noticed when creating my Erudite Wizard that he started in the Qeynos docks building. I can't remember where in particular they started, but... I have a feeling it probably wasn't there. Maybe that can be thought out.

Something slightly more important, though, is the fact that they have no initial bind point. I was sent to arena, with an "Unknown Zone" bind point, and am currently making my way back to bind properly in Qeynos. That'll make me think twice before stabbing a beetle in the eye at level 1.

Edit: Issue figured out. I made him on the SoF client (unintentionally. I installed titanium over SoF, and windows 7 didn't override anything, leaving me, basically, with SoF) and I guess Erudite Wizards start out that way using the SoF client. I remade him on Titanium and everything is fine.