PDA

View Full Version : New Arrival

Kender
08-30-2010, 09:34 PM
So what classes seem to be most absent in the higher levels? I guess i just want to be a useful class so i dont have to wait all night for groups.

I'm keen on monk because they used to be the best pullers before planes of power was introduced but if there are an over abundance of them i'd look elsewhere.

I'm a kiwi so any suggestions from aussie/kiwi players would be good as that's the time period i'd mainly play in

Cyph
08-30-2010, 09:39 PM
I'm only a newbie, but so far I'm always finding proper tanks and healers (warriors and clerics) are in demand. Whenever I'm in a group in Crushbone, I'm always looking for a warrior or cleric.

Kender
08-30-2010, 09:44 PM
that's usually a given. although i'm not sure crushbone constitutes higher levels hehe

i played a cleric for 3.5 years so i kinda want to avoid that

I might consider shadowknight or paladin for the tanking side of things but it's been so long i can't remember how they used to perform as tanks. i know post PoP they were godly. even luclin they were starting to come into their own

PhelanKA
08-30-2010, 09:45 PM
As the cliché goes (and is also true) play whatever class you have the most fun with. Monk certainly is not a bad choice so I'd definitely stick with it. Just have fun and relish in the singular experience that is Classic EQ!

Cyph
08-30-2010, 09:49 PM
I'm not saying crushbone is high level, but the numbers there would indicate later level growth.

If you played a cleric for that long then yeh, maybe try something else. I personally have always wanted to try a SK :)