PDA

View Full Version : Kunark Era, zoning and logging in crashes

finasterra1
08-04-2014, 03:41 PM
i've spent hours searching through the forums, maybe i missed a solution, but i didn't see one.

The issue i'm having is as followed; When attempting to log my character in, from character select, into a kunark zone... i get kicked back to login screen, approximately 95-98% of the time.... additionally when crossing zonelines, or gating/porting to a kunark zone. i crash approximately 80% of the time..

once online.. gameplay is normal, no excess lag, no graphics anomalies, no strange occurrences of any kind. until crossing a zoneline.

i do not have this issue in original world zones, only in kunark zones.

i've tried multiple times fresh installs from titanium DISCS. i've tried a fresh install of windows 8.1, with a clean harddrive, all my drivers are up to date, i've tried running multiple core processors, and the single core fix, i've tried with different graphics settings, different resolutions, different memory settings. also.

im out of ideas on what else i could try. and am looking for suggestions on how to get the game to play normally in kunark zones, as it does in original world zones.

any help would be so greatly appreciated.