Lite sure got rustled by HB. Nut clinging pretty extreme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=typA67_chn4&list=UU8Y_uVu2spba1TS_X71wqHg

so rustled :P RIP Red Dawn, Heresy

heartbrand
08-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Dis true?

Not_Kazowi
08-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Yeah azrael thriving right? Lol you are so immersed and upset over elf adventure

Bazia
08-03-2014, 01:33 PM
ill donate to startup cost if real

Mac Drettj
08-03-2014, 01:34 PM
A financially backed project has a much higher probability of being successful.

Will be fun.

Colgate
08-03-2014, 01:35 PM
A financially backed project has a much higher probability of being successful.

Will be fun.

Kergan
08-03-2014, 02:14 PM
Interedasting.

Smedy
08-04-2014, 01:36 AM
i dont think heartbrand realizes the amount of man hours spent on p99/red99 in order to make them as good as they are? the database work for p99 probably took about 4 years before they even opened up p99 blue, and then the amount of polish after the inital start is probably twice as much

this shit happened cause people had a passion for eq and sat down and did it, if you gonna hire people for money to do this you'll be looking at spending your entire stash dawg, it's gonna be years of development if you wanna get something equal to p99, i think ur better of just asking rogean to sell you his source code + database for a considerable amount like 30 grand

make it happen top jew, redeem ur sins with the money in your jew sack

thugcruncher
08-04-2014, 03:28 AM
ill donate to startup cost if real

krazyGlue
08-04-2014, 04:32 AM
I won't donate but I'll prob try it out . Even tho I'm sure hb will fuck that up just like he fucks everything else up

Rellapse40
08-04-2014, 06:35 AM
20 bucks people will use the same login/pass as p99 and he will strip your shit

heartbrand
08-04-2014, 08:39 AM
i dont think heartbrand realizes the amount of man hours spent on p99/red99 in order to make them as good as they are? the database work for p99 probably took about 4 years before they even opened up p99 blue, and then the amount of polish after the inital start is probably twice as much

this shit happened cause people had a passion for eq and sat down and did it, if you gonna hire people for money to do this you'll be looking at spending your entire stash dawg, it's gonna be years of development if you wanna get something equal to p99, i think ur better of just asking rogean to sell you his source code + database for a considerable amount like 30 grand

make it happen top jew, redeem ur sins with the money in your jew sack

I don't want to divulge too much as this is in literally pre alpha stages. However, anyone making a server with the intention of competing with the classic aspect of p99 is fighting a losing battle. While classic eq will be the road map or vision, we will care more about the spirit of classic than necessarily dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's. Rather, we will devote our efforts to making a fun pvp box that caters to pvpers and pvers alike.

Look at LoZ. It wasn't even close to classic p99, and yet at one point it actually eclipsed r99 in popularity. As long as you provide a fair and transparent server, with a pvp box, people will come. Again I hesitate to dilvulge too much in details at this stage, but a forum will be made for people to give their ideas and feedback, for us to bounce our ideas off of etc. Thanks.

Jib
08-04-2014, 09:06 AM
I don't want to divulge too much as this is in literally pre alpha stages. However, anyone making a server with the intention of competing with the classic aspect of p99 is fighting a losing battle. While classic eq will be the road map or vision, we will care more about the spirit of classic than necessarily dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's. Rather, we will devote our efforts to making a fun pvp box that caters to pvpers and pvers alike.

Look at LoZ. It wasn't even close to classic p99, and yet at one point it actually eclipsed r99 in popularity. As long as you provide a fair and transparent server, with a pvp box, people will come. Again I hesitate to dilvulge too much in details at this stage, but a forum will be made for people to give their ideas and feedback, for us to bounce our ideas off of etc. Thanks.

you are out of your mind if you are really trying to start a server. I thought it was a troll at first. I'm not saying you arent capable, but with your reputation there are going to be so many trolls hacking warping ddosing your server. gl tho

Smedy
08-04-2014, 09:29 AM
heyoo i support whatever custom box you can come up with hb, put most work into coding the resistance/pvp mitigation parts which is going to be the most crucial part, second to most crucial is to somehow try to rip of rogeans anti mq hax, or something equal to it, or just allow people to run mq2 but monitor so they don't use docrack or any other extreme forms of cheating

i want to play some type of guildwars where you capture cities/towns/camps in order for your team to get perks, those were fun as fuck

have a scheduled annual wipe every 6 months, make ladder system so if you win that "box" atleast u get to keep the pride u kno

Quiet
08-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Would donate if real.

Also at this point I cant tell if Smedy hates Heartbrand, or is anti-semitic :P

Mac Drettj
08-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Based on what I've seen/heard so far regarding his project:

Item loot
Resist system high priority
Hit rates high priority
Anticheat high priority
Boxing
Community feedback high priority

We all know that P99 has the closest thing to classic, and it would be dumb to try and put a competing model up against them. I can't speak for HB, but his project can be just as equally popular if not more, based on the fact that hes been a part of this project for so many years he knows what is needed. He knows what kind of changes and tweaks are needed for a PvP server, and plans to have active development to make sure the players are happy and balanced.

Since this is being financially backed, there won't be any "we are volunteers therefore fuck off if you don't like the same code since beta".

That alone is promising.

krazyGlue
08-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Based on what I've seen/heard so far regarding his project:

Item loot
Resist system high priority
Hit rates high priority
Anticheat high priority
Boxing
Community feedback high priority

We all know that P99 has the closest thing to classic, and it would be dumb to try and put a competing model up against them. I can't speak for HB, but his project can be just as equally popular if not more, based on the fact that hes been a part of this project for so many years he knows what is needed. He knows what kind of changes and tweaks are needed for a PvP server, and plans to have active development to make sure the players are happy and balanced.

Since this is being financially backed, there won't be any "we are volunteers therefore fuck off if you don't like the same code since beta".

That alone is promising.

black listed from every guild on red99 . ( no brainer why you support a new server. )

Stasis01
08-04-2014, 10:02 AM
How can someone who has stolen two accounts+, done a shit load of greasey shit, and can still have people say hey he's a decent guy.

This is the next little scheme to get back into the hearts of the Red99 people, I'll await the next victim.

Pras HB.

Mac Drettj
08-04-2014, 10:04 AM
black listed from every guild on red99 . ( no brainer why you support a new server. )

im not blacklisted from every guild

its a no brainer why i support a new box with active development?

i also support devnoob/image

im chortling at the fact that you and your inbred gene pool all applied to nihilum and got brutal denied

Stasis01
08-04-2014, 11:02 AM
Retti u shoulda taught him that the time to jump ship is when the opposition wins a few fights like we were, and you completely use that momentum to snake your way back to the winning side and betraying the people who needed you.

This fucking faggot.

Mac Drettj
08-04-2014, 11:02 AM
Retti u shoulda taught him that the time to jump ship is when the opposition wins a few fights like we were, and you completely use that momentum to snake your way back to the winning side and betraying the people who needed you.

This fucking faggot.

betraying the people that needed me? like, azrael core?

they need a lot more than 1 additional person to solve their problems.

Stasis01
08-04-2014, 11:05 AM
No, like the server - like these kids take it to the point where there can be no other guilds, and everyone goes along with it.

GG I'm only 1 person mentality, you're a weak fgt.

Tradesonred
08-04-2014, 11:09 AM
casual racism

Mac Drettj
08-04-2014, 11:10 AM
No, like the server - like these kids take it to the point where there can be no other guilds, and everyone goes along with it.

GG I'm only 1 person mentality, you're a weak fgt.

you were in Nihilum during the biggest revolution the server ever had

http://cdn.yourepeat.com/media/gif/000/004/031/a145413939c2b7fedfde06e34ea52abc.gif

Tradesonred
08-04-2014, 11:11 AM
casual stupidity

Stasis01
08-04-2014, 11:13 AM
Who ru.

Tradesonred
08-04-2014, 11:15 AM
casual taking EQ too seriously

Kergan
08-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Yikes.

Tassador
08-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Who ru.

Ecoli aka Dudley do right, is capable of going off the deep end and posting millions of words on why people shouldn't play here. Besides that a swell guy.

Tradesonred
08-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Ecoli aka Dudley do right, is capable of going off the deep end and posting millions of words on why people shouldn't play here. Besides that a swell guy.

Im from Quebec, "heh?", get it right, jesus christ we live just north of New York, fuckin 'mericans and their here be dragons geography skills

Tassador
08-04-2014, 11:49 AM
Frog!

Not_Kazowi
08-04-2014, 11:50 AM
How can someone who has stolen two accounts+, done a shit load of greasey shit, and can still have people say hey he's a decent guy.

This is the next little scheme to get back into the hearts of the Red99 people, I'll await the next victim.

Pras HB.

Because most of us play this as a game and don't hold people accountable as if they committed war crimes

Get a grip on yourself

Smedy
08-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Would donate if real.

Also at this point I cant tell if Smedy hates Heartbrand, or is anti-semitic :P

i hate no one, and i love the jews, big ari shaffir fan dog, don't take whatever i say on the INTERWEBS to seriously

krazyGlue
08-04-2014, 03:11 PM
im not blacklisted from every guild

its a no brainer why i support a new box with active development?

i also support devnoob/image

im chortling at the fact that you and your inbred gene pool all applied to nihilum and got brutal denied

Post my app please

Kraftwerk
08-04-2014, 03:34 PM
Lemme know dis server I might give it a whirl.

HippoNipple
08-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Definitely interested in hearing the final rule set.

Bazia
08-07-2014, 02:11 AM
god a new server wud be tite

i'd even consider playing saltys if i believed it would exist longer then 2 weeks