PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone.

biggame1717
08-02-2014, 08:17 PM
Hey all!

Heard about project 1999 recently and had to try it, been playing for a few days and I love it. Everything I remember from when my step-dad brought the game home in January of 2000. I played EQ till around 2005 when WoW came out where some friends in town started an end game raiding guild. I finished the endgame, and eventually went to PvP where I got gladiator for a few season. For some reason, I always came back to EQ, currently have a couple 100's on live. But lately it just hasn't been fun till recently when I found P99.

Just starting from scratch, I currently have a level 8 druid that I plan to continue with till end game. I have the whole next month off so I wanted to see how far I can get in the game in that time. I have just been hunting in G Fay, and now Crushbone. However, I feel like I was running into a wall at CB. Seemed to be a lot of twinks, and groups of people that didn't want to run full groups or at least with noobie level 8 druids. So, I've been checking the forums a lot and seeing new things to do. I see a lot of posts telling people to head to EC to get buffs and hunt those areas till the 20's.

So that's what I plan on doing. I really want to hit 14 in the next couple days so I can try out charm kiting. If anyone is starting a new character and wants some company, I'd love to group. Also, if anyone has any tips or tricks they would like to suggest, I'm open to all advice. I'll be able to get on at around 8pm CST tonight, and usually will play till 2-3 am. Thanks for your time, sorry for the long post.

IGN: Vodkadrunk (8 druid)

Amyas
08-02-2014, 10:59 PM
Welcome back to ever crack!

DarkwingDuck
08-03-2014, 05:22 AM
Hey buddy welcome.
I've been around on p99, but recently returned.
I'm playing a wizzie.. Lvl 8 now. Get over to Ec.. Not for buffs, but for groups.. I'll be starting Befallen groups soon. I know it like the back of my hand.

Greacenthe lvl 8 wizard

Cyph
08-03-2014, 05:54 AM
I hope people aren't grouping with true newbies cause they don't have twink gear!

stakha
08-03-2014, 06:11 AM
Go to Qeynos and do the rabid animal quests. The info is on the wiki and you can do that for decent xp all the way to 20. You will have ~2-3kpp from the turn ins by then if you sell the spell reward each time. plenty to gear yourself for mid level.

Zulzephur - Tarew Marr
08-03-2014, 11:08 AM
Would totally head over to EC / that continent, but I'm an Iksar.

Are there any Merchants there that will sell to Iksar/Necros that I won't need an Illusion for? If so, I'd be happy to head that way.

Does Shady in the tunnels sell to us? Been way too long to remember these things...

Taiku
08-03-2014, 11:24 AM
Would totally head over to EC / that continent, but I'm an Iksar.

Are there any Merchants there that will sell to Iksar/Necros that I won't need an Illusion for? If so, I'd be happy to head that way.

Does Shady in the tunnels sell to us? Been way too long to remember these things...

Yeah, Shady sells to iksar, as well as the gypsies in oasis! And you can bank in Neriak with some faction work or in NFP with invis and hiding behind the wall in the bank so the banker doesn't have line of sight to you :3

Meg
08-04-2014, 04:57 AM
Welcome to EverQuest!

Puyen
08-04-2014, 07:20 AM
My druid isn't twinked but there are a lot of solo and groups in EC. Even see some power leveling of groups around there. Rivervale is only a short run from WC for your spells and druid master.

IGN: Packen 8 (the patchwork druid)

Sell bone chips, DF belts, DF scalps, hq bear pelts for spell money.

Clark
08-04-2014, 03:02 PM
Welcome!

Glenzig
08-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Hey I was grouped with you last night in Befallen. What level did you end up getting to?

SenoraRaton
08-04-2014, 03:30 PM
We grouped in Befallen, It was great. Would try again!

nectarprime
08-04-2014, 03:41 PM
Hey I'll probably be heading there tonight again myself. Hope to see some of you there. The XP is nuts.

biggame1717
08-04-2014, 04:27 PM
Hey guys,

That Befallen run was legit. I ended up getting to 14 last night, went to Crushbone after we were done. Send me a tell in-game if you want to group at all, open to anything.

Sincerely the new SoW Bot,

Vodkadrunk

Glenzig
08-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Very nice. I ended up at 14 also.

Middx
08-04-2014, 06:28 PM
Hey vodka, grats on 14. Grouped with you a few times out in EC/WC on my new rogue (middx).

Loyrl
08-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Hi, I'm just starting again too. It has been years since I played EQ. I have a lvl 8 DE cleric and lvl 3 iksar necro. I'm not sure on my play schedule yet though.

Loyrl - Cleric
Loryl - Necro