PDA

View Full Version : A TASTE OF R99...

Super Hater
08-02-2014, 04:51 AM
Was a great week. Thanks for all the fun folks.

Slathar was pretty busy sending me tells on all of his /ooc alts as usual. Man that guy is hilarious!

Good times =)

georgie
08-02-2014, 04:54 AM
andain = slathar?

Super Hater
08-02-2014, 04:55 AM
andain = slathar?

no. urkelgrow, and a buncha others i cant think of. spams my shit constantly gotta ignore new names. shits sad.

georgie
08-02-2014, 04:56 AM
nice int on that war

Rellapse40
08-02-2014, 05:04 AM
all u can do is kill new players with no gear

ur terrible lol

LostCause
08-02-2014, 06:51 AM
actually mcheals 50+ cleric in bronze since hes fucking that bad letttng super getting a free kill RIP ( mcheals is no longer a member of your guild coming soon).

lite
08-02-2014, 07:08 AM
fucking slathar man, lmfao

Ames who?
08-02-2014, 07:18 AM
fucking slathar man, lmfao

I say a prayer for him every night before bed. He is truly a sick man.

Eslade
08-02-2014, 09:18 AM
I lol'd at two things;
1) the tells you recieve, that shit must be constant and from more than one person.
2) you only kill people in rags and noobs.
3) you're such a pathetic faggot.

Jib
08-02-2014, 09:36 AM
didnt read learn 2 upload images to the internet

Red_Psyphon
08-02-2014, 10:08 AM
wow pvp happens at low lvls ?? Shut this pvp server down immediately

Xantille
08-02-2014, 11:27 AM
do u pop a pimple on ur back for each EoE

Super Hater
08-02-2014, 11:47 AM
Good morning. Just checkin on my glorious thread. Doing great! Gonna kill even more newbs in cloth and people afk for my enjoyment today.

Mad? Yeah...
What you're going go do about it besides get mad? Nothing =\

Mac Drettj
08-02-2014, 11:50 AM
do u pop a pimple on ur back for each EoE

Super Hater
08-02-2014, 12:01 PM
So where's these pimples you guys talk about everyday? Never seen such a group of angry nerds in my life fantasizing about how they want me to look or be irl. Super jelly!

Why yall so mad doe?

Eslade
08-02-2014, 12:14 PM
So where's these pimples you guys talk about everyday? Never seen such a group of angry nerds in my life fantasizing about how they want me to look or be irl. Super jelly!

Why yall so mad doe?

They show up in your gay selfies that no one asks for yet you can't help but provide. Them insecurities bro, might want to check them out. You're at 12 posts a day.

That latent homosexuality can't be healthy either.

Super Hater
08-02-2014, 12:41 PM
They show up in your gay selfies that no one asks for yet you can't help but provide. Them insecurities bro, might want to check them out. You're at 12 posts a day.

That latent homosexuality can't be healthy either.

Actually most of those pics were provided after you called me fat nerd, broke, no pussy, etc. was just to prove you wrong and make you feel stupid which was a huge success. funny that I found out later on that Eslade and friends were the fat nerds.

Ultra rage just happened when you found out that I'm pretty much opposite of all your insults. Lol. Mad...

Eslade
08-02-2014, 12:52 PM
Actually most of those pics were provided after you called me fat nerd, broke, no pussy, etc. was just to prove you wrong and make you feel stupid which was a huge success. funny that I found out later on that Eslade and friends were the fat nerds.

Ultra rage just happened when you found out that I'm pretty much opposite of all your insults. Lol. Mad...

Only thing you showed is that you're not fat., you're still broke, you're still a nerd and your pussy is so bottom shelf that you might as well be fucking dudes.

No mad going on here, just letting you know how much your life sucks in the hopes that you decide to end it all in your parents garage.

Super Hater
08-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Only thing you showed is that you're not fat., you're still broke, you're still a nerd and your pussy is so bottom shelf that you might as well be fucking dudes.

No mad going on here, just letting you know how much your life sucks in the hopes that you decide to end it all in your parents garage.

So how many hours a week do you spend trying desperately to tell me about myself?
Sounds like you're happy and doing great.

Slathar
08-02-2014, 01:04 PM
So how many hours a week do you spend trying desperately to tell me about myself?

creepy freakshow loser failure thinks $3000 is a lot lives at parents ugly

Eslade
08-02-2014, 01:13 PM

Lol actually I'm doing awesome. I have the kind of job that doesn't have someone hovering over me every 5 minutes like you at your shift at jack in the box. How's college working out for you at 30?

Eslade
08-02-2014, 01:17 PM
For posterity,
That's a lot of projection.
Your girl has the kind of face that a tranny would be ashamed of.
You're barely breaking 5 feet tall.
You take constant selfies of your acne ridden body (seriously get that shit checked out).
Your speckled ****** face haunts your dad's dreams.
You live with your parents.
You think 3k in cash is a lot.
You have latent homosexual tendencies.
All of your friends are hideous, each trying to find a friend uglier them themselves in order to not be the most hideous looking mother fucker in the room.

Gonna say that a winner isn't you.

harnold
08-02-2014, 01:20 PM
Yeah Eslade you are really sounding like your life is great with the hundreds of posts about hateraid you make each week lol. I hope your belly is not as rotund as you make it out to be.

harnold
08-02-2014, 01:21 PM
Eslade you are trying too hard and instead you everyone hates you

harnold
08-02-2014, 01:22 PM
*Everyone hates you (excuse me, typing with my dick)

new player
08-02-2014, 01:35 PM
eslade sounds like he's going through a rough part of his life right now. i have always disliked other people who lashed out at others because they were depressed or insecure. never seen such an obvious display of envy. literally every post from this guy is about super hater from the last few months.

seek help, or just pull the trigger already.

Eslade
08-02-2014, 01:37 PM
I feel so hated. The people that matter to me are cool with me, faggots like you I could give 2 shits about. As far as fat goes, naw. Anybody with member access to azrael forums knows how I look and it's no where near as sad as Hateraid.

Go take your white knight faggotry someplace else.

AzrealTimeless
08-02-2014, 02:43 PM
I feel so hated. The people that matter to me are cool with me, faggots like you I could give 2 shits about. As far as fat goes, naw. Anybody with member access to azrael forums knows how I look and it's no where near as sad as Hateraid.

Go take your white knight faggotry someplace else.

I'm so sorry to interject, but as a longtime Azrael member I beg to differ. I don't post here but I had to say something when I read this.

Most Of us who I know very well don't like you let alone even know who you are very well. You try extremely hard to impress people and come off as disingenuous. The pictures I have seen of you are less than impressive to say the least. I'm not one to judge males, but even though super hater is an asshole, he is a lot more attractive than you if that is actually him.

Eslade
08-02-2014, 02:48 PM
I'm so sorry to interject, but as a longtime Azrael member I beg to differ. I don't post here but I had to say something when I read this.

Most Of us who I know very well don't like you let alone even know who you are very well. You try extremely hard to impress people and come off as disingenuous. The pictures I have seen of you are less than impressive to say the least. I'm not one to judge males, but even though super hater is an asshole, he is a lot more attractive than you if that is actually him.

Meh, means nothing from an anon account and even if you reveal yourself I don't care. I never said that everyone in azrael is cool with me, I said the people that matter to me are cool with me. You got beef? Come at me bro. Until then I'm not taking a new 1 post account seriously.

Porz
08-02-2014, 03:03 PM

So normally I enjoy trolling, but where does the line get drawn? We ave these huge campaigns about bullying and some of the shit that gets spouted here is a prime example of where the problem starts. I'm not sure how many of you have children but would you be cool if this kind of behavior trickled down to someone's kid and your children had to suffer?

Either way I've had a friend commit suicide which is what embarked me on this ;tldr...it's a very surreal experince. It sucks and makes you question the way you hae treated people in the past.

;tldr suicide is not a joke. Shit talking is one thing, but at the end of the day its a game. A game we inest a lot of time in but a game nontheless.

Rellapse40
08-02-2014, 03:29 PM

lol hateraid made a anon account

eslade u got em rustled lol

Sektor
08-02-2014, 03:30 PM

georgie
08-02-2014, 03:43 PM
lol i made a anon account
to make it look like
eslade got em rustled lol

Rellapse40
08-02-2014, 03:46 PM
u need this

http://img3.targetimg3.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS///img/p/10/88/10880922.jpg

Eslade
08-02-2014, 03:46 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8la3eXvIq1r9cdhd.gif

Super Hater
08-02-2014, 03:53 PM

LOL!!! Fucking so priceless.

Rellapse40
08-02-2014, 03:55 PM
u made that anon account

u rustled chinaman

Eslade
08-02-2014, 03:59 PM
People in azrael ate very vocal, if they had a problem with me, thru wouldn't his behind an anon account. So unless someone says that it was them posting that, we're just going to rightfully assume it's one of your many anon accounts. Wouldn't be the first time you tried this kind of faggotry.
https://warosu.org/data/fa/img/0060/11/1366603541275.jpg

Ames who?
08-02-2014, 04:59 PM

lol hateraid you are legit insane

georgie
08-02-2014, 05:07 PM
u need this

thanks for the referral bro but I got a full hairline unlike ames and most likely you as well. try posting something about hairplugs next time bro

Rellapse40
08-02-2014, 05:19 PM
full hairline

lollol

***** plz we all saw your pic

georgie
08-02-2014, 05:24 PM
wheres your hairline at brah haven't seen it yet? this is going to make me have to post a pic with my hair intact hair recession free. not tryna go that far bro don't make me do it.

Rellapse40
08-02-2014, 05:26 PM
my pic has been posted

n im not a fat bald nerd like u

lolol

freez
08-02-2014, 05:33 PM
hateraid full rustle

sucks at eq too lol

georgie
08-02-2014, 05:39 PM
please repost so I can see brother

Rellapse40
08-02-2014, 05:44 PM
go get u some hair first

georgie
08-02-2014, 07:22 PM
thought so

Rellapse40
08-02-2014, 07:27 PM

Sektor
08-02-2014, 07:30 PM
I've seen Edalse's RL pic and hes prob the best looking guy out of anyone on this server including Deluxee who is hot.

LulzSect
08-02-2014, 07:36 PM

Ames who?
08-02-2014, 07:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DXCbF5D.jpg

http://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/73027680.jpg?w=1024&h=682

Super Hater
08-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Lol. You guys are still talking about me. Bahaha! Wow. Get out of the house nerds.

Farzo
08-02-2014, 07:42 PM
I see pink knickers!

Ames who?
Does she use that toilet paper in the center console to wipe her pussy before she meets up with her next john?

freez
?

Eslade
Lol. You guys are still talking about me. Bahaha! Wow. Get out of the house nerds.

This picture proves what? That your sister drove you to Starbucks?

Ames who?
08-02-2014, 07:43 PM
p.s what kinda shirt is she/he wearing? she/he work for the post office?

georgie
08-02-2014, 07:48 PM
that would be a cloth take on jean shirt son

Super Hater
08-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Mad...

freez
08-02-2014, 08:38 PM
lmfao

krazyGlue
08-02-2014, 08:47 PM
i hope thats your sister not your gir.. rofl she looks like a hairless dog

rollin5k
08-02-2014, 09:02 PM
i remember when i was 15

Potus
08-02-2014, 09:20 PM
Mad...

My waifu ^_____^

Eslade
08-02-2014, 09:33 PM
Mad...

Manly girl? Check
Dimly lit restaurant to conceal just how ugly you both are? Check
Ordering the same shit food you always take pictures of? Check
Still a pathetic faggot? You better believe that's a check.

I'm sort of glad that you didn't hang yourself, who else would bother paying shit like this? Don't dismiss the idea of suicide just yet. There are so many ways, I'd say a midget like yourself doesn't weigh much so I'd say tie a rope to some rafters in your parents garage. If you can't reach, ask your dad for help and he'll do it with the biggest smile on his face that you'll ever see. Tie the other end around your neck, jump off of a chair and hang out for a while.

Feniggles
08-02-2014, 10:11 PM
Mad...

looks good

LulzSect
08-02-2014, 10:32 PM
ching chong tinysuit dong

funny how we see his crew all black

then he goes on dates with no blacks

def pays for female company

Super Hater
08-02-2014, 10:32 PM
Manly girl? Check
Dimly lit restaurant to conceal just how ugly you both are? Check
Ordering the same shit food you always take pictures of? Check
Still a pathetic faggot? You better believe that's a check.

I'm sort of glad that you didn't hang yourself, who else would bother paying shit like this? Don't dismiss the idea of suicide just yet. There are so many ways, I'd say a midget like yourself doesn't weigh much so I'd say tie a rope to some rafters in your parents garage. If you can't reach, ask your dad for help and he'll do it with the biggest smile on his face that you'll ever see. Tie the other end around your neck, jump off of a chair and hang out for a while.

You should compile all your TLDRs and make a fictional book about me. Drunk and having a blast!

Mad..

LulzSect
08-02-2014, 10:34 PM
no one is mad at your std acne ridden midget pay for female company life on the first of the gov't check month date faggot

midget chink

Eslade
08-02-2014, 10:35 PM
You should compile all your TLDRs and make a fictional book about me. Drunk and having a blast!

Mad..

http://memecrunch.com/meme/1T1N/derp-level-asian/image.jpg

freez
08-03-2014, 12:07 AM
on the first of the gov't check month date faggot

ololololololol

Super Hater
08-03-2014, 01:39 AM
Mad...

Super Hater
08-03-2014, 01:40 AM
Hella

Eslade
08-03-2014, 01:48 AM
The insecurity is awesome.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-D_3rLRkt52A/T60tONn_BMI/AAAAAAAAClY/yKz2la7HS84/s1600/rustled-full-on.png

Super Hater
08-03-2014, 02:07 AM
Bahaha. You have been on my nuts before I even started my trip this morning. We are already on our way back and you're still refreshing the forums for me.

LOL!!!!!!

Happy SaTARDay!!

freez
08-03-2014, 02:24 AM
Bahaha. You have been on my nuts before I even started my trip this morning. We are already on our way back and you're still refreshing the forums for me.

LOL!!!!!!

Happy SaTARDay!!

u mad

Not_Kazowi
08-03-2014, 02:36 AM
Lots of mad here

Super Hater
08-03-2014, 03:42 AM
Ahh! What a fantastic day. Just got back to my suite, paid for by you of course. Time to pound it out and go to sleep a happy man.

Night nerds ;)

freez
08-03-2014, 04:15 AM
yeah id fuck that bitch with a condom too

freez
08-03-2014, 04:16 AM
o wait youre the one with the herps i forgot. lol

dont infect your poor mate bro

Kergan
08-03-2014, 04:35 AM
Shock Top an inferior wheat brew man, PM me for infos on some good shit.

Eslade
08-03-2014, 07:20 AM
Anyone else notice that instead of concentrating on his awesome time out, this rustled faggot spent his entire day thinking of a bunch of people on the Internet that he'll never meet and posting pictures for them ? Glad to see that you took that Magnum box out of the drawer from home. You do know that those aren't socks, right?

Stay mad, ya rustled fgt.

Super Hater
08-03-2014, 01:32 PM
Anyone else notice that instead of concentrating on his awesome time out, this rustled faggot spent his entire day thinking of a bunch of people on the Internet that he'll never meet and posting pictures for them ? Glad to see that you took that Magnum box out of the drawer from home. You do know that those aren't socks, right?

Stay mad, ya rustled fgt.

I posted a total of 4 times throughout that entire day, never anything more than a sentence at a time. You have like 10 TLDRs talking to everyone about it like they care.

"Hey guys! Look at this loser! I'm jealous as fuck!" Is pretty much all you had to say instead of spending your whole day refreshing the forums waiting for my next post. You try so hard to involve others, when they simply don't give a fuck. The only people mad are the super Jelly ones.

1 on my pics is worth 1,000 of your words, literally.

Jokes on you bud...
http://twentyfirstlegion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2014/04/Famous-characters-Troll-face-Troll-face-poker-269483.jpg

Eslade
08-03-2014, 01:37 PM
I posted a total of 4 times throughout that entire day, never anything more than a sentence at a time. You have like 10 TLDRs talking to everyone about it like they care.

"Hey guys! Look at this loser! I'm jealous as fuck!" Is pretty much all you had to say instead of spending your whole day refreshing the forums waiting for my next post. You try so hard to involve others, when they simply don't give a fuck. The only people mad are the super Jelly ones.

1 on my pics is worth 1,000 of your words, literally.

Jokes on you bud...
http://twentyfirstlegion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2014/04/Famous-characters-Troll-face-Troll-face-poker-269483.jpg

I'm not the one posting my day to random elf sim people while using throw away accounts to try to prevent myself from being forumquest slain. Face it, you're a loser and a faggot. And I know you read every word I type because you get rustled every time that I post something.

Stay rustled you pimply, condoms for socks midget.

Damaja
08-03-2014, 01:41 PM
actually mcheals 50+ cleric in bronze since hes fucking that bad letttng super getting a free kill RIP ( mcheals is no longer a member of your guild coming soon).

plan on stealing him? lol

Super Hater
08-03-2014, 05:08 PM
I'm not the one posting my day to random elf sim people while using throw away accounts to try to prevent myself from being forumquest slain. Face it, you're a loser and a faggot. And I know you read every word I type because you get rustled every time that I post something.

Stay rustled you pimply, condoms for socks midget.

You seem to be very stuck on "throw away accounts" you have said it like 10 times already and I have no idea wtf you're talking about. I think you think people care more than they really do...

Take a break...

Eslade
08-03-2014, 05:18 PM
Take a break...

Total Posts
Total Posts: 992
Posts Per Day: 11.70
Find all posts by Super Hater
Find all threads started by Super Hater

LOL

Super Hater
08-03-2014, 05:37 PM
Total Posts
Total Posts: 992
Posts Per Day: 11.70
Find all posts by Super Hater
Find all threads started by Super Hater

LOL

You haven't missed a response to a word I have said in over 10 min since the weekend started. You sound happy! ;)

Fame
08-03-2014, 07:48 PM
God damn I miss red

Rellapse40
08-03-2014, 08:21 PM
when life was good and Asians stayed in Asia

http://www.rerolled.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=72691&d=1407107746

Super Hater
08-03-2014, 09:01 PM
Found out that the best way to hurt people here isn't through calling names like "faggot" and shit you hear 50 times a day from the same nerds. That doesn't work anymore.

The key is to actually attack the psyche by targeting their insecurities. Even if normal people were to get jealous of someone, it would usually just end at feeling a brief moment of bitterness and they would move on with their day.

Eslade, you are a part of the small percentage of people that have such hatred and malice in them that they can't get over it like normal people. You dwell on it and it eats you up inside.

I guess I'm a pretty sick person too, by enjoying pulling it out of you for entertainment.
Whatever kind of abuse you endured when you were younger, that made you this way, I'm glad it happened to you. Lol.

Mad.

freez
08-03-2014, 09:05 PM
u know u care 2 much when u use correct capitalization and punctuation on an elf board

hateraid super faggoty

ps

i COULDA PLAYED FOR THE VANCOUVER SUPER MODELS BUT THEY FOUND CODEiNE iN MY WATER BOTTLES

Eslade
08-03-2014, 09:13 PM
Found out that the best way to hurt people here isn't through calling names like "faggot" and shit you hear 50 times a day from the same nerds. That doesn't work anymore.

The key is to actually attack the psyche by targeting their insecurities. Even if normal people were to get jealous of someone, it would usually just end at feeling a brief moment of bitterness and they would move on with their day.

Eslade, you are a part of the small percentage of people that have such hatred and malice in them that they can't get over it like normal people. You dwell on it and it eats you up inside.

I guess I'm a pretty sick person too, by enjoying pulling it out of you for entertainment.
Whatever kind of abuse you endured when you were younger, that made you this way, I'm glad it happened to you. Lol.

Mad.

Lol all I have to do is ignore you for a couple hours and you write a novel.
http://blog.intelligent.ly/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Everyone-look-at-me.png

Super Hater
08-03-2014, 09:17 PM
You haven't missed a response to a word I have said in over 10 min since the weekend started. You sound happy! ;)

Lol. Only after this comment..

Reuses everything I say cause you get forum owned so badly.

Eslade
08-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Lol. Only after this comment..

Reuses everything I say cause you get forum owned so badly.

K. Post more pics of your shit life that nobody cares about plzthx.

I'm done with this thread. I've proved my point. You're so rustled that even when you're not in elf sim that you think of me. It's kind of cute, but I don't swing that way. I'm sure hurb will hook you up with the dick that you crave.

Midget ass fag.

freez
08-03-2014, 09:24 PM
hateraid as a child

http://www.funnyjunk.com/Growing+up+was+tough+for+Admin/movies/5243733/

new player
08-03-2014, 09:24 PM
grouped with eslade in unrest awhile ago. he was even taking about haterslay in group for the entire night. wouldnt be surprised if he forced a kiss on you if he ever confronted you irl.

freez
08-03-2014, 09:31 PM
grouped with eslade in unrest awhile ago. he was even taking about haterslay in group for the entire night. wouldnt be surprised if he forced a kiss on you if he ever confronted you irl.

this anon faggot IS hateraid

lololololo

Eslade
08-03-2014, 09:43 PM
If you're the group I was in for like 30 mins, you guys brought him up and I was telling you not to worry about him because he's a plugging faggot. Explains why he brought his druid in to kill your druid pling you guys.

Super Hater
08-03-2014, 09:51 PM
10 min earlier...

K. Post more pics of your shit life that nobody cares about plzthx.

I'm done with this thread. I've proved my point. You're so rustled that even when you're not in elf sim that you think of me. It's kind of cute, but I don't swing that way. I'm sure hurb will hook you up with the dick that you crave.

Midget ass fag.

Eslade
08-03-2014, 09:59 PM
Are you confirming that you're new player?

Super Hater
08-03-2014, 11:01 PM
I'm done with this thread.

Naw.